May 30, 2024, 04:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #689 11/13 - 11/21/07  (Read 248319 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: November 21, 2007, 05:06:59 PM »

I guess this news got everyone's attention.

I do have to laugh at the timing. They love breaking this type of news right on American holidays don't they?

It was only a matter of time  ...
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 21, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »

Thank you Klaas

O/T

While everyone seems to be in the same thread......I want to wish everyone a wonderful turkey day with their families/loved ones or pets, or as some have stated in the past, eating KFC by themselves.... 

It has been a long time since we've been on the same pages.  I miss a lot of you.....especially Robots! Laughing

I sure hope this is the information that we've all been waiting for.

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: November 21, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »

Coverage continues on Fox on The Big Picture.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 21, 2007, 05:08:26 PM »

Joe Taco on. Doesn't know nuthin about any new evidence. Don't get too excited. It's frustrating to go through this again. What i've heard is that there is new evidence against the Kalpoe brothers. They've not detailed that there's any evidence against Joran. The Kalpoes have a court date on Friday. Joran does not have a court date. We'll see.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #584 on: November 21, 2007, 05:09:18 PM »

Greta on. "New Evidence" sounds extraordinary to her. The news is setting everybody on fire. Before there was no evidence of a crime. Before, a crime was never established. What new evidence? No clue. Either physical evidence -- Greta doesn't think they found a body. Or it's something testimonial -- somebody said something.

This can good be. I following many cases all over the world and see many and many time in the Netherlands, they have somebody arrested or re-arrested for a missing or murder case, and tell in the media, new arrested and new evidence. And the question this persons, and search with the answers from the suspect for an answer and probably a solved case of that. But many time, the suspects going free out.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 21, 2007, 05:09:37 PM »

Greta on. "New Evidence" sounds extraordinary to her. The news is setting everybody on fire. Before there was no evidence of a crime. Before, a crime was never established. What new evidence? No clue. Either physical evidence -- Greta doesn't think they found a body. Or it's something testimonial -- somebody said something.

God bless Greta..But her brains are mush..

Quotes from last hour from Greta
Greta was saying that she couldn't understand why the Kalpoes stayed in Aruba when they could have gone to Surinam.

She also said that she had seriously thought Joran was innocent because he, against his parents wishes, was willing to do a 2 hour unedited interview, saying he had nothing to hide.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: November 21, 2007, 05:10:23 PM »

Too bad they were arrested for manslaughter instead of murder tho.  I wonder how they have determined that??

I have never believed that Natalee Holloway was murdered.  I contend her death was a result of an accidental overdose of a drug which was unknowingly given to her by the suspects.  However ... the coverup was necessary ... the remains of Natalee would reveal incriminating evidence that could be linked to the last persons observed in her company.

Janet

Isn't it murder when you provided the drugs, kidnapped the person and did nothing to assist like call 911 and lie to cover it all up?

Hi Kermit

I do not know from a legal perspective but ... murder to me implies intentional.  Remember ... according to Joran in the Greta interview this had happened 20 times before and ... nothing had ever happened.   Rolling Eyes

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: November 21, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »

Joe Taco on. Doesn't know nuthin about any new evidence. Don't get too excited. It's frustrating to go through this again. What i've heard is that there is new evidence against the Kalpoe brothers. They've not detailed that there's any evidence against Joran. The Kalpoes have a court date on Friday. Joran does not have a court date. We'll see.

Joe T. is talking out of his ass

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 21, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »

Oh, no!  Julia!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: November 21, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »

God bless Greta..But her brains are mush..

Quotes from last hour from Greta
Greta was saying that she couldn't understand why the Kalpoes stayed in Aruba when they could have gone to Surinam.

She also said that she had seriously thought Joran was innocent because he, against his parents wishes, was willing to do a 2 hour unedited interview, saying he had nothing to hide.

She has a serious mental flaw  . . she can't see someone lying right in front of her face.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: November 21, 2007, 05:12:03 PM »

Skank on FOX.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 21, 2007, 05:12:25 PM »

Do I hear that drunk Renfro on Fox?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: November 21, 2007, 05:13:05 PM »

Do I hear that drunk Renfro on Fox?

GAKKK

+++

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 21, 2007, 05:13:40 PM »

Julia Renfro on. No hint as to what incriminating new evidence is. They did this arrest today simultaneously. To make sure they can't communicate with each other. They want to keep them separate. Friday they won't present the evidence. They will present to judge of instruction. J of I will decide whether the arrest is legal or not. The boys will be presented with the new evidence while they're detained. Then the decision will be made whether to go to trial.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 21, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli wrote:

Joe Tacopina on the phone knows nothing about any new evidence, persuasive or otherwise.

He knows of new evidence against the kalpoes allegedly, but no new
evidence against Joran.

It's not the first time the prosecutor has said similar things, kidnap, murder, manslaughter etc There have been all kinds of conclusive
statements made in the past and that went nowhere. Charged with
something when picked up doesn't mean what it means here.

The appearance on Friday is only for the Kalpoes, not Joran.

Jamie Colby is blabbing about Joran may have turned state's evidence
and there may be answers coming on Friday about Natalee's disappearance 

Tacopina says Joran passed a polygraph 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: November 21, 2007, 05:16:10 PM »

I'm guessing this is PHYSICAL EVIDENCE and not circumstantial.

Skanks says that body not found. She's sure.

So Natalee could have been found in my opinion.

+++

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: November 21, 2007, 05:16:36 PM »

These investigators have been working since June 2006. Lots of equipment, big big trucks. They took their evidence back to the Dutch Institute. Have they found Natalie's body? No. Do you know that for sure? Yes. How can you be sure? That would have been announced a long time ago. So you don't know what the new evidence is? I'm going to guess that it's conflicting statements or more statements. I do not think they have physical evidence of their involvement.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 21, 2007, 05:17:07 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:15 pm   

Julia Renfro on the phone:

No idea about any incriminating evidence. Prosecutor says they have
enough new evidence to warrant re-arrest of the suspects.

This week they will go to Court on Friday; they won't be presenting any
evidence, they will present to the Judge of Instruction, he will make a
decision if the arrest was legal and at that point it may go forward.

The boys will be presented with the new evidence upon their detainment
and depending on their reaction, they may go to trial.

Jamie:

Paul was able to walk into the jail and sit with his son and tell him whatever he wanted; is Joran being kept apart from his father?

Renfro:

They're in seclusion, not able to talk to anyone. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: November 21, 2007, 05:18:08 PM »

Tacopina says Joran passed a polygraph

if no questions involved Natalee, drugs, rape, murder, assault, etc etc

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 21, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »

Posted on Greta's blog:

Comment by RMinABQ
November 21st, 2007 at 4:25 pm
Zware mishandeling = Heavy battery, resulting in her death
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.