May 30, 2024, 03:44:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #689 11/13 - 11/21/07  (Read 248314 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: November 21, 2007, 06:13:19 PM »

Is it true???   Dutch Police Make Arrest In Natalee Holloway Death

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 03:42 PM

Updated: Nov 21, 2007 03:52 PM
http://kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=7394376

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 21, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »

ad.nl
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article1842115.ece
Hat tip:Fuego@BFN

Joran van of the Ditch again picked up Through NIELS DEKKER and GODFATHER HONEY Justice has Joran van of the Ditch (20) yesterday picked up in its residence Arnhem.  The student becomes suspected again officially of involvement by the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway.  Justice on Aruba says to have new proof.  Images increase was Joran van of the Ditch already before suspect by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  PHOTOGRAPH ANP Two friends of Van of the Ditch that on the island live also have been picked up.  Holloway
disappeared in the night of 30 May 2005 on Aruba and was for the last seen with Van of the Ditch and that one friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Justice on Aruba requested to hold colleagues in the Netherlands suddenly Van of the Ditch again on.  Which newly there prove is against the Dutchman and the friends, will officer of justice D. Crumb on Aruba do not say.  The official suspicions against Van of the Ditch is involvement says by manslaughter, then well heavy abuse with the dead till consequence,'' Crumb.  ,, By the interrogation will the three suspected with the new proof material be confronted.''  According to the Arubaanse officer of justice, Van will become of the Ditch so fast possible to the island overgebracht.

The Dutchman declared shorten after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway that he the American by her hotel had afgezet.  Later changed he are story and let us assume that she had been left behind on the beach.  Also its friends their explanations stole later on by.

Also through this gedraai, Van became suspected of the Ditch long time.  Finally he came court because of flaw at proof.  Van of the Ditch turned back to the Netherlands and published its version of the story in book form.

The mother of the suspect, Anita van of the Ditch, said last night from Aruba that all concerned the last weeks have been interrogated, also they themselves.

,, Joran has been taken along for interrogation.  But why, they have everything already meticulously examined, says also the role of Joran,'' Anita van of the Ditch.  ,, What there has been changed, nothing really?  They must hold an investigation to the investigation.  There is so much gone wrong.  I hope and expect that he rush again at home is.''

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 21, 2007, 06:13:50 PM »

Rob, it is different.  This time they arrested Joran in Holland and are extradicting him to Aruba.  That is serious stuff.  It's the best Thanksgiving we could have ever dreamed.

I’ll have the radio exclusive on this tonight at 9pm et, yes even before Greta!
Jossy Mansur, Art Wood and Clint Van Zandt will discuss the arrest.
Then Andrew Hodges will give his analysis.
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: November 21, 2007, 06:13:59 PM »

Here is Loving Natalee Holloway  - Missing in Aruba - Episode #31

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/10/loving-natalee-holloway-missing-in_19.html

It's one of my favs and Carpe did a great job on it.  If anyone would like to see it - click it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #684 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:19 PM »

Good to see you Robots.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree..I was ready to call Stephen King to have the Langoliers start looking for him.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »

Rob, it is different.  This time they arrested Joran in Holland and are extradicting him to Aruba.  That is serious stuff.  It's the best Thanksgiving we could have ever dreamed.

I’ll have the radio exclusive on this tonight at 9pm et, yes even before Greta!
Jossy Mansur, Art Wood and Clint Van Zandt will discuss the arrest.
Then Andrew Hodges will give his analysis.
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

That's great Dana!  I won't want to miss this.  Not for the world.  Thank you in advance!  I'm glad it's you doing the exclusive!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:40 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

The latest news was just on Dutch national news (with a very big picture of a smiling Natalee):
- Just. Dep. is keeping absolute silence so no-one can sync their statements.
- There are no clues yet were Natalees body is!

Nov 21, 7:14 PM
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:49 PM »

Tamikosmom, JA, NYC_lover, Nut44x4, MuffyBee, snoopy, Rooscrew, AZLady, Rob, Dana, greeneyedlady, *******, BTgirl, Katysmom, dennisintn, GreatOwl, KarmaRoundUp, Marlee, nimrod, klaasend, SarahD, Puzzler, Tylergal, Mere, Anna, Port Valerie, SunnyinTX, Buckeye, terryd270, Helen Back, robots, msmarple, mysterious, Hotshot, kathyn2, memphis and 66 Guests are viewing this board.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:52 PM »

AZ-
couldn't agree more!!!

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: November 21, 2007, 06:16:18 PM »

Happy Birthday and O'happy day to all Monkeys.  First, Klaas becomes internationally famous via Greta and now Joran has been arrested and the Pigfro and Rugheadapino are on TV, one drunk and the other desperate, but some things never change, they are still sleaze bags and lying Piles of Sheite.

ROTF...Tyler you have such a way with words...I love you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 21, 2007, 06:18:15 PM »

Is it true???   Dutch Police Make Arrest In Natalee Holloway Death

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 03:42 PM

Updated: Nov 21, 2007 03:52 PM
http://kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=7394376

Muffy I'm just posting the entire article here for you:

Dutch Police Make Arrest In Natalee Holloway Death

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 01:42 PM PST

Updated: Nov 21, 2007 01:52 PM PST

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Three young men who were previously detained as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have been re-arrested in the case, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said Wednesday.

Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in manslaughter and causing seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the 18-year-old American, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is attending a university, and is expected to be extradited to this Dutch Caribbean island. The Kalpoe brothers were arrested in Aruba.

Van der Sloot "is suspected of involvement in the killing of the missing American girl or the (serious) assault leading to her death," the Dutch prosecutor's office said.

Officials there could not immediately be reached for further comment.

The brothers were expected to appear in an Aruban court on Friday, at which point prosecutors planned to present the new evidence to a judge. A court date in the island had not yet been set for van der Sloot.

Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to fly home to Alabama. The 18-year-old was last seen in public leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers.

All three young men previously have denied any role in Holloway's disappearance.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #691 on: November 21, 2007, 06:22:01 PM »

AZ-
couldn't agree more!!!

DITTO!!  I was dreading Thanksgiving this year (lots of chit in my life going on) but, now, WOW, this will be the BEST EVER!!!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: November 21, 2007, 06:22:53 PM »

I'm just so darn happy!!  I even burned my punkin pie up, and don't care.

We want Natalee back. 

Seems to me if the ships are on their way to Aruba as someone said last night that they must have a pretty good lead.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.  Happy birthday Robots, Louise, and BT!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: November 21, 2007, 06:24:22 PM »

AZ-
couldn't agree more!!!

DITTO!!  I was dreading Thanksgiving this year (lots of chit in my life going on) but, now, WOW, this will be the BEST EVER!!!

Katysmom,
I hope everything is ok.. and it all works out. Life is hard sometimes and it sure takes both hands holding on tight...

Anyway - Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

+++

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 21, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »

batmanCJ Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:08 pm   
4th suspect arrested?

Has anyone heard anything else about a rumor of a potential 4th suspect to be arrested?

Lynn 

No. I wonder if there is some confusion with the case in Italy where a fourth suspect has been arrested.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: November 21, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »

We want Natalee back. 

Seems to me if the ships are on their way to Aruba as someone said last night that they must have a pretty good lead.

We will address the ship to Aruba report also tonight and the real story will come out about that too.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 21, 2007, 06:27:13 PM »

Thank you Dana, and thank you for everything you do for missing persons.  I don't say it enough.  You're a good man.  From one cops family to another buddy.

We want Natalee back. 

We will address the ship to Aruba report also tonight and the real story will come out about that too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: November 21, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »

BIRMINGHAM NEWS

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/11/new_evidence_leads_to_rearrest.html

New evidence leads to re-arrests in Holloway case
November 21, 2007 4:46 PM

Natalee Holloway"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the statement said.

Adolpho Richardson, one of the lead investigators in the case, would not discuss the new evidence but said he was optimistic about it. He said the arrests were not related to a Dec. 31 deadline that prosecutors have under Aruban law to determine whether to move forward with the case.

"This case is not going to go unsolved -- not on my watch," he said Wednesday.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 21, 2007, 06:28:13 PM »

Well no clue how I messed that quote up.  I'm a little excited.  Laughing Cool
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: November 21, 2007, 06:28:39 PM »

Oh, Dana, now you are teasing me!  I can't wait until 9 PM tonight.  What about the ships?  Search ships?  Do they know where to look now? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.