April 18, 2024, 10:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyle Fleischmann, 24yr old missing 11/9/07 Charlotte, NC  (Read 32234 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »

Family Tribute video for Kyle
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Kera110907

http://www.helpfindkyle.com/kyle.php?pg=faq

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »

The Charlotte ******* (North Carolina)
 March 5, 2008 Wednesday 

More details emerge in missing man's case

Mar. 5--As Kyle Fleischmann's family continues to seek information about his disappearance, new details have emerged about what happened the night the 24-year-old vanished.

Fleischmann, who'd been at the Buckhead Saloon until it closed the morning of Nov. 9, was seen inside a Fuel Pizza a short time later. Fleischmann's father, Richard, and Joe Paonessa, a private investigator Fleischmann hired, got the tip last week while combing the center city for clues.

Workers inside the restaurant told Paonessa that Kyle Fleischmann was in the restaurant before it closed about 3 a.m.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police could not be reached to confirm the new information, which comes four months into their investigation into Fleischmann's disappearance.

According to Fleischmann's father and Paonessa, Kyle Fleischmann went with a group of friends to the Buckhead Saloon for drinks after a comedy show on Thursday, Nov. 8. The friends left between 11 p.m. Thursday and 1 a.m. Friday. Fleischmann stayed.

A camera captured a woman approaching Fleischmann not long before the bar closed. They danced briefly before she left with a man later described as her boyfriend and two of his male friends.

Fleischmann, who had been drinking heavily, called his sister, Noelle, and hung up without leaving a message about 2:20 a.m., Paonessa said.

He left the bar alone a few minutes later, leaving his peacoat and debit card.

Fleischmann began making more calls sometime around 3 a.m. He tried his dad's office four times in eight minutes. He also called his best friend, Daniel Scagnelli, who had been at Buckhead earlier. He also called his roommate, Bruce Mottern. He didn't leave any messages. Signals bounced off two cell towers showing he was still Uptown, Paonessa said.

Efforts continue

AWARENESS/FUND RAISER: The Charlotte Checkers have partnered with the Kyle Fleischmann Foundation for the game at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8, at Bobcats Arena. Tickets: $15. A portion of the proceeds goes to the foundation, which is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the case. Details: John Rathan, 704-940-4080.

Can you help? If you have information, call Charlotte-Mecklenburg police, 704-336-3949.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:754684067&start=6

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »

Fleischmann spotted at Fuel after bar

03/04/2008
CHARLOTTE -- For the first time in months, investigators might have new information in the search for Kyle Fleischmann, the Charlotte man who has been missing since November.

Two former employees of the Fuel Pizza restaurant told their manager that they remembered seeing Fleischmann that night sometime after 2 a.m.

Dick Fleischmann, Kyle's father, said one of the managers at the pizza place told his private investigator, Joe Paonessa, that information.

"We're just trying to figure out how long he was in there. Was he with somebody?" Dick Fleischmann said Monday. "Again, it's not going to bring him back, but hopefully we can try to find out what happened to him."

Before this tip, investigators thought the last sighting of Fleischmann was at Buckhead Saloon. Surveillance video shows him leaving the bar a little after 2 a.m. Fleischmann's father now believes his son stopped by the restaurant, which is located just down the street from Buckhead, soon after that.

The possible sighting surprised other managers at Fuel Pizza. They said they talked to all their employees after Fleischmann's disappearance and no one came forward.

"This kind of blindsided us this morning," said Zach Current, the restaurant's senior operations manager, adding he plans on talking with the former employees who said they saw Fleischmann.

"We'll hold a meeting to talk to the staff and see if there's any more information they can help the family with," Fuel Pizza General Manager Frank Coderre said.

Paonessa said there is no surveillance video of Fleischmann leaving Fuel Pizza and he is trying to contact the former employees.

A $25,000 reward still remains for anyone with information on what happened to Fleischmann. Call CrimeStoppers at (704) 336-1600

http://news14.com/content/headlines/593520/fleischmann-spotted-at-fuel-after-bar/Default.aspx

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »

UPDATE 10/15/2008

UPDATE ON INVESTIGATION: It has been determined that the girl that was last seen dancing with Kyle and then seen leaving with her boyfriend and two of his male friends are no longer persons of interest (video seen on CMPD). The focus is on FUEL PIZZA's patrons who were there between 2:25-closing We have video which shows Kyle 18ft from the entrance to Fuel. Based on his debit card history he had visited Fuel before when he spent time uptown. The reciepts from Fuel are in the hands of CMPD, we are requesting to let the family's PI follow up on them. CMPD has had them since July, maybe with the one year appoaching we may get the opportunity to allow more involvement. Its been difficult, its possible KYLE may have gone with people he met to an after hours club HOM, they have excellent cameras, they were never asked to be viewed; their video has now has been taped over. Kyle's situation is getting more difficult by the day as time moves on and evidence has become harder to come by.

Kyle's last cell phone pings were in the same area as this crime scene. We will be looking into any possible connections:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/597/story/254313.html

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

Are they referring to the pizza place's cameras or the after hours clubs cameras ?

..anyone know?

thanks!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-110308-al-missing_kyle.17723c861.html

New witness located in Kyle Fleischmann case

11:19 AM EST on Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A year after his son vanished from uptown, Kyle Fleischmann’s father says his son is partly to blame, but, he says, so are others.

Investigators are finally talking to what could be a key witness in the case. NewsChannel 36 spoke to that witness, the Fleischmann family and the lead detective.

The story was everywhere last November. The 24-year-old vanished after a night out drinking with friends.

Hundreds helped police search near the uptown Charlotte bar where Fleischmann was last seen... but nothing.

“Did you ever think you'd still be here a year later still not knowing?” NewsChannel 36 asked.

“No, absolutely not,” said Dick Fleischmann.

Concerned about the police investigation, Fleischmann's parents hired a former FBI agent turned private investigator to help find out what happened to their son, who they believe is dead.

“There could have been a more thorough, a more competent investigation,” his dad told NewsChannel 36.

The Fleischmanns’ own investigation uncovered a witness the police never found. They shared exclusive details with us about a pizza employee who they say might have made a difference in this case -- if only.

"We all think if only he'd called me, if only, a million what if's,” said Kyle’s mom, Barbara.

We know Kyle made six final phone calls on his cell phone between 2:22 and 3:28 that morning, all traced to four blocks in uptown.

"It’s a pretty simple area to focus on to find out what happened to him," Barbara said.

Video discovered nearly three months after Kyle's disappearance appears to capture him walking towards Fuel Pizza -- one of the only places open that time of night.

"Probably should have been on this a lot sooner,” Dick Fleischmann said.

He’s talking about a Fuel Pizza worker who claims he served the 24-year-old that night.

"He came in alone. He ordered his pizza. I put it through the oven. He went straight to the bathroom. He came back out. He grabbed his food,” the employee said.

He says he clearly remembers Kyle coming in that night.

"Like I told the detective. I would bet my life on it. I know who he was. I saw him that night. I remember exactly what he ate," he said.

He says he told his manager that story almost a year ago and then moved away. He told Detective Tuttle last month. The lead detective in the case says he's been in Fuel Pizza about a dozen times since last November.

The detective told us, "We have talked with the employees that were working that night."

But he admits not this one.

The pizza employee feels, "It probably would have made a difference. It probably would have."

Tuttle says the Fuel Pizza angle hasn't lead anywhere yet.

"We have no indication anyone at Fuel Pizza was involved in his disappearance. It’s a true missing person’s case in that we really just don't know what has happened to him," Tuttle said.

So he took NewsChannel 36 back to that night, retracing Kyle's steps.

We started at the Dilworth area home where he left his car, met up with friends and took a cab uptown. They ate at Phil's Deli, went to the Time Warner arena for a Dane cook concert, then to Buckhead Saloon for drinks. That’s the last place he was with friends and surveillance shows him there. One by one his friends headed home until he was the last one left at the bar.

His parents and police believe with only a few dollars left at the end of the night, he needed a ride. His jacket and debit card were left behind in the bar.

Daniel Scagnelli had been with his best friend that night and missed the last known call Kyle Fleischman ever made.

"It was in the middle of the night. I was asleep at that point. I had a missed call. He didn't leave a message,” Scagnelli said. “It's a lot of, at this point, what can we do? Just put one foot in front of the other, take it day by day, try to find out what happened to Kyle."

Police haven't ruled anything out.

The lead detective said, “He could have gotten in the wrong car, could have gotten in the wrong cab, could have tried to walk out of the uptown area and met up with the wrong person at the wrong time."

For the first time since he disappeared, Dick Fleishmann says he’s realized his son is partly to blame for what’s happened.

“Certainly some of the blame has to go to him. He made a bad decision. Having said that it doesn't give the right to someone to kill him," he said.

Police say at this point they need someone to come forward with information and the family is counting on it.

There is a $50,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. The family has started a foundation in Kyle Fleischmann's honor and this weekend is hosting a benefit golf tournament in honor of the one year anniversary of his disappearance.

His parents say this weekend will be a big milestone for them and hope it brings healing.

For more information, visit www.thekff.org.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 05:41:16 PM »

http://www.thekff.org/

The KFF Golf Tournament

On Saturday, Nov. 8, one year after the disappearance of 24-year-old Charlotte native and Elon University graduate Kyle Fleischmann, Kyle’s family, friends and The Kyle Fleischmann Foundation (KFF) will hold a charity golf tournament and banquet dinner at Ballantyne Resort in Charlotte.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 05:48:49 PM »

I am not postivie this is the right one...they have many locations.
http://www.yelp.com/map/fuel-pizza-cafe-charlotte-4

Q. Where would one dump a body in the city.....?

A. Dumpster

so sad.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 08:37:43 AM »

Police: Remains not those of Kyle Fleischmann
December 31, 2008
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police say human remains found near a construction site in southwest Charlotte belong to a murder victim, but not Kyle Fleischmann.

On Tuesday, the medical examiner released a description of the victim that matches the Fleischmann case almost perfectly. Investigators looked at the possibility this week, but we're told that police are absolutely positive the remains found last week are not those of Fleischmann.

Several electricians stumbled on the human bones on Christmas Eve.

"They just started walking down a game trail, like a deer trail, and they just stumbled across the bones," said Officer Bob Fey with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

The area along Dixie River Road near Interstate 485 and Steele Creek Road was blocked off until officers and firefighters could search the 15-acre construction site Christmas morning, but no more evidence was found.

"There's a very good chance that any other remains there could have been scattered by animals," said Fey.

The exact cause of death is not being released, but the medical examiner has determined the bones belong to a man who did not die a natural death.

"We're ruling it as a homicide. I can't get into a cause of death right now," Fey said.

The medical examiner says the victim is likely a white male between the ages of 18 and 30, who was killed sometime between 2002 and 2007.

But for investigators, that information doesn't narrow it down enough to identify the victim.

"Right now we've got just under 30 cases that fit this demographic," said Fey.

Investigators are asking for the public's help. Anyone with information about the case should call Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-123008-al-remains_found.1fefb691.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 08:42:11 AM »

Here is the report I have in my folder from 12/25
Human remains found in Steele Creek area

10:40 PM EST on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

By ALEX REED / NewsChannel 36
E-mail Alex: areed@WCNC.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C.-- A worker finds human remains at a construction site on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Now police and neighbors are waiting to discover who the remains belong to and who left them there.

Officers guarded all 15 acres of the site overnight. They were waiting for daylight so they can comb through the cleared area here and the wooded area next to Interstate 485.  There are still a lot of questions on the minds of neighbors.

“I figured something was wrong,” says Richard Burgess, who watched as dozens of CMP officers collected across the street from his home on Dixie River Road.

“I asked them then if they could tell, white, black, male, female, young, old, and he said it’s remains, you can’t tell anything.

Police say a construction worker discovered the remains earlier in the day.

Burgess believes the timing is a little unusual. “I think it’s odd that somebody would pull up on Christmas Eve and discover it though.”

Investigators are searching through all of their open missing person files to see if they can identify the remains.

So far all police have to go on are a skull and some additional bones.   

“It doesn’t surprise us that bad things happen out here, there’s a couple of bad neighborhoods out here,” explains Burgess. In fact he says a few years ago another body was found down the same dark, tree lined road. “A girl was raped and killed,” he recalls.

But this one hits closer to home, and he along with police are still in search of answers. Investigators plan to resume their search of the area early Christmas morning.  They say it could be days, weeks, or even months before they’re able to identify the bones.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-122308-sjf-humanremains.24ddf99.html

The family of Travis Baker is awaiting results now.
http://www.findtravisbaker.com/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 06:38:50 PM »

Join John Walsh on the search for Kyle Fleischmann.

Saturday on FOX, 9 p.m. ET/PT, 8 p.m. CT.

The disappearance of an Elon University graduate will be featured on the TV show "America's Most Wanted" on Saturday.
Kyle Fleischmann, 25, has been missing since November 2007. He was last seen at Buckhead Saloon in Charlotte, where he lived. Fleischmann is a 2006 graduate of Elon.
The case was featured on "America's Most Wanted" in December 2007 and will be shown again Saturday, according to the show's Web site. The show begins at 9 p.m. on Fox.
http://www.news-record.com/content/2009/01/29/article/tv_show_to_feature_case_of_missing_elon_grad

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »

They are using sonar at a construction site near to the bar that Kyle was last seen at.  They also have 3 cadaver dogs.....

let's pray...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »

Cadaver Dogs Search For Kyle Fleischmann Near Uptown
Posted: 11:05 am EST March 6, 2009
Updated: 3:59 pm EST March 6, 2009

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cadaver dogs spent nearly two hours Friday searching an area just outside of uptown Charlotte for the remains of Kyle Fleischmann, who disappeared after leaving an uptown bar 16 months ago.

Agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and a federal prosecutor were near in an area along 16th Street between Caldwell and North Davidson streets for more than four hours. They arrived after a judge approved a search warrant filed by the ATF to allow agents to take cadaver dogs to the area.

The area has been a construction site for condominiums since the time of Fleischmann’s disappearance in November 2007. The construction project is called Block 90.

After arriving at about 10:30 a.m. Friday, searchers first used poles to look for any voids in the ground. They then used three cadaver dogs at separate times to search the ground. The search wrapped up at about 12:30 p.m., but investigators stayed at the scene until shortly before 3 p.m. They would not say whether they found anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW VIDEO: Cadaver Dog Searches Construction Site For Fleischmann
RAW VIDEO: Searchers Arrive On Scene To Look For Kyle Fleischmann
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleischmann, 24, had been drinking with friends at the Buckhead Saloon on Nov. 9, 2007. Surveillance tape showed him leaving the bar at 2:20 a.m. He stopped in Fuel Pizza and then made a few phone calls, with the last one at 3:30 a.m., and was never heard from again.

Friends and family extensively searched for Fleischmann after his disappearance, but police have never had any solid leads about Fleischmann’s location. It’s unclear whether the tip that led to this search is a credible lead.

The missing man's father, Dick Fleischmann, has said he believes his son was a crime victim and he and his wife need information to get closure. Eyewitness News contacted him for comment on the search, and he said the federal government is now handling the investigation and he can’t comment.

A $50,000 reward for information about Fleischmann's whereabouts is still active. The case has been featured on “America’s Most Wanted.”

This area had not been previously searched with cadaver dogs.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/18870201/detail.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »

Police search uptown construction site

04:05 PM EST on Friday, March 6, 2009
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A search at a construction site near uptown Charlotte has ended.

The lead investigator in the Kyle Fleischmann case was at the site when the search was under way, prompting speculation that investigators were searching for the missing man's remains.

Investigators would not immediately confirm that they are searching for Fleischmann, who disappeared in November 2007.

AirStar 36 over the scene at 16th and North Davidson streets showed dogs searching the area where condos are being built.

Reporter Michelle Boudin said the site is about 1/2 mile away from where Fleischmann disappeared.

The lead detective in the case, Johnnie Tuttle, briefly told NewsChannel 36 that he was at the site as a guest of the U.S. Attorney's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Those agencies were reportedly acting on a federally sealed search warrant.

The search began around 10:30 a.m. and ended just before 3 p.m. Investigators did not say if they found anything.

Neighbors in the area said that the site has been under construction since the time Fleischmann disappeared in November 2007. They also say investigators have searched the area before.

Fleischmann was last seen at Fuel Pizza in uptown Charlotte.

Fleischmann had spent the night drinking with friends at Buckhead Saloon. Surveillance video shows him there. One by one his friends headed home until he was the last one left at the bar.

Six phone calls on Fleischmann's cell phone between 2:22 and 3:28 a.m., all traced to four blocks in uptown Charlotte.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-030609-mw-uptown_search.b998c9d.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

Feds Take Over Search for Elon Grad

ALL COUNTIES — A search Friday for the remains for missing Charlotte man Kyle Fleischmann turned up nothing, reports WSOC-TV in Charlotte, but it did reveal an interesting development in the investigation.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives initiated the search by issuing a search warrant for an undeveloped construction site. They searched there early Friday with cadaver-sniffing dogs.
It was unclear what prompted the search or why the federal agency was conducting it. According to various media reports out of Charlotte, Fleischmann's father, Dick Fleischmann, confirmed that the ATF is now handling the investigation, but wouldn't elaborate.
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department had been working the case since the 24-year-old disappeared from uptown Charlotte in November 2007.
If you have information about the disappearance of Kyle Fleischmann, call NC WANTED toll free at 1.866.43.WANTED (1.866.439.2683) or click on "Report a Tip" Your identity can be kept confidential.
http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/4696733/

linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2009, 06:33:06 AM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/21285868/detail.html

Missing Charlotte Man To Be Depicted On NASCAR Car

Posted: 4:15 pm EDT October 13, 2009
Updated: 4:20 pm EDT October 13, 2009

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The case of a Charlotte man who vanished nearly two years ago will be under the lights of NASCAR this weekend.

A car set to race has a missing person’s picture of Kyle Fleischmann on the hood.

The Kyle Fleischmann Foundation has teamed up with Rick Ware Racing and Liberty Port in hopes the exposure will bring new leads in the case. Fleischmann disappeared on Nov.9, 2007, in uptown Charlotte.

The search drew national attention. Fleischmann’s story has aired twice on “America’s Most Wanted.”
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »

by NewsChannel 36 Staff
WCNC.com
Posted on October 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Updated today at 1:07 PM
Gallery
.See all 16 photos »

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Contractors clearing a drainage ditch near uptown Charlotte found a human skull Wednesday morning.

Police say employees of Blythe Development were doing work for Charlotte-Mecklenburg's Storm Water Services when they found the skull off Wadsworth Place and North Tryon Street.

Police say the crew was using a backhoe to clear an overgrown drainage tributary that runs to Little Sugar Creek when they found the skull.

It was taken to the medical examiner's office to determine a possible cause of death.

Police are going through missing persons cases to see if the remains may be connected to an open case, including the case of Kyle Fleischmann. The 24-year-old disappeared in November 2007.

He was last seen at the Buckhead Saloon in uptown Charlotte, which is about a half-mile from the location where the skull was found Wednesday.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Human-remains-found-near-uptown-Charlotte-104420829.html

I know I probably didn't do this link right- but wanted to post this. 

This possibly could be Kyle...it is about 1/2 mile from where he was last seen.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 03:46:53 PM »

by NewsChannel 36 Staff
WCNC.com
Posted on October 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Updated today at 1:07 PM
Gallery
.See all 16 photos »

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Contractors clearing a drainage ditch near uptown Charlotte found a human skull Wednesday morning.

Police say employees of Blythe Development were doing work for Charlotte-Mecklenburg's Storm Water Services when they found the skull off Wadsworth Place and North Tryon Street.

Police say the crew was using a backhoe to clear an overgrown drainage tributary that runs to Little Sugar Creek when they found the skull.

It was taken to the medical examiner's office to determine a possible cause of death.

Police are going through missing persons cases to see if the remains may be connected to an open case, including the case of Kyle Fleischmann. The 24-year-old disappeared in November 2007.

He was last seen at the Buckhead Saloon in uptown Charlotte, which is about a half-mile from the location where the skull was found Wednesday.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Human-remains-found-near-uptown-Charlotte-104420829.html

I know I probably didn't do this link right- but wanted to post this. 

This possibly could be Kyle...it is about 1/2 mile from where he was last seen.

You did just fine with the link Kimmy.  Thank you for the update. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 08:06:10 AM »

I was going to place this article here yesterday and I forgot. I've been looking at some maps. We know he was at Buckhead Saloon, then seen at Fuel Pizza after 2 am. Well the bar is just one mile from where the remains were found and Fuel Pizza in Uptown Chalotte is ... oh dear.... 0.8 miles from where the remains were found. There are several Fuel Pizza's in the area and I am not sure which location he was at, but I would assume he walked to the nearest place. I am having problems with the map.....here are the directions from the bar to the pizza place

BAR /   201 E 5th St., Charlotte, NC to  PIZZA  / 214 N Tryon St., Charlotte, NC  then to Wadsworth place (we do not have an exact address of the location of the remains, but they are way close to the pizza place. Do not use the 6th street route.... use 5th street to Tryon.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 09:05:29 AM »

Please keep in mind there are others missing in Charlotte and it could also be a transient. But this has to be the talk of the town. I hope there is an ID soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.