April 26, 2024, 08:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyle Fleischmann, 24yr old missing 11/9/07 Charlotte, NC  (Read 32259 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 09:09:03 AM »

OK...this says probably black male skull.....
Updated: 2:48 pm EDT October 6, 2010
Human Remains Found Near Uptown Charlotte

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The skull found in a ditch near uptown Charlotte on Wednesday morning is likely that of an adult African-American male, the medical examiner’s office said. There does not appear to be any trauma to the skull.

A crew from Blythe Development contacted police after finding the skull at about 10 a.m. near Wadsworth Place. Blythe Development is a contractor working for Charlotte-Mecklenburg's Storm Water Services.

The crew was clearing an overgrown drainage tributary that runs to Little Sugar Creek when an employee found the skull. Police said the workers stopped clearing the ditch, shut down their machinery and called 911.

Investigators have taped off the scene and said they are planning to do a detailed search of the surrounding area. No additional remains have been found.

Homicide detectives will work with the Missing Persons Unit to determine whether the remains are connected to any open cases, CMPD said in a release.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call 704-432-TIPS or Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25301407/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 07:56:36 AM »

many missing in NC, but I'll put this here for now

skeletal remains found 7 miles north of Buckhead Saloon
remains were found off Highway 21 (Statesville Road)
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14272446

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2011, 08:09:20 AM »

FEMALE

Police asking the public for help in identifying human remains found in north Charlotte on Thursday.

On Friday police announced that the victim is female and probably white or Hispanic. They estimate the victim’s age to be between 20 and 40-years-old and say she has straight dark hair.

snipped from
http://www.wcnc.com/home/Police-ask-for-help-in-identifying-remains-found-in-north-Charlotte--118263959.html

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.