March 28, 2024, 10:10:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Trip To Kuwait  (Read 39524 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »

Sue Smile
  Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I have been reading and looknig at your pics when I have time.
Felt like I was on a virtual vacation  Smile   Some of the pics dont show up for me though?  The sand storms and a few others. I see a red x in a box?  lol
 I am glad you had a nice time and gorgeous photos. I love your daughters wedding gown.. she will look like a princess!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »

Angie, I was able to view those pictures when Sue first posted them, but I, too, see little boxes with a red X.....maybe it's a photobucket issue?  I right clicked and the link is there.....not sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2007, 05:35:36 PM »

Angie, I was able to view those pictures when Sue first posted them, but I, too, see little boxes with a red X.....maybe it's a photobucket issue?  I right clicked and the link is there.....not sure.

I wil try that 2NJ   Smile  TY
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »

Newp.. didnt work !
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2007, 12:40:18 PM »

Here is Sand storm Picture again ( this is a must see)

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »

These next two are seperate wrecks, I went to Kuwait towers twice and they added a car between visits
Wow, that Kia Sorento is a big wreck on the forside from the car.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »

Now for the fun part for a mom, wedding dress shopping.. She is going to have a hand maid( NO ONE ) will have this dress ever
This is the dress type that she chose, they are hand maid every stitch  $1500 american ONLY  I was shocked

This wedding dress look like on Morocco wedding dress. All that kind of wedding dress been so beautiful.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.