April 28, 2024, 01:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Trip To Kuwait  (Read 39629 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »

I thought this was cute a little arab couple sitting all close at
the beach

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »

These are just random pictures, I think i may have posted a few already This is Mahaboula where my daughter lives
The building in Middle she use to live at, wish she still did they had a swimming pool, ( dont think i would have looked good in all black laying by pool thought) Rolling Eyes and a bikini im sure would have got lots of looks

Looking out from balcony at the construction

This is Alia Galia Tower, I walked over there alot that was where the Starbucks store was and Cinnabon

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »

Ok so to finalize everything.. Christmas ever My daughters boyfriend asked to to get married on the water and she accepted
they are getting married Sept 2008 back here in the states
this picture was taken Christmas Eve after he proposed

Now for the fun part for a mom, wedding dress shopping.. She is going to have a hand maid( NO ONE ) will have this dress ever
This is the dress type that she chose, they are hand maid every stitch  $1500 american ONLY  I was shocked

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »

Well this pretty much sums up my vacation to Kuwait
I hope you all have enjoyed the sum what tour.. doing this gave me something to do while I was there and it gave you guys something else to read and look at..
I hope you enjoy

Sue

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2007, 12:34:19 PM »

Another quick note... OSHA  would have a hay day there
there building and scafflings and stuff would never fly here ever

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2007, 12:56:12 PM »

Wow, what a beautiful place!  Looks like you got to do alot and learned alot too.  Thank you for posting all of this.  I almost felt like I was there too! Wink

Your daughters' wedding dress is gorgeous!  You will have to post some wedding pics!

Glad you had a nice trip.  I'm sure it will take a couple days to recover from jetlag! Thanks again for sharing!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2007, 01:09:14 PM »

Wow, what a beautiful place!  Looks like you got to do alot and learned alot too.  Thank you for posting all of this.  I almost felt like I was there too! Wink

Your daughters' wedding dress is gorgeous!  You will have to post some wedding pics!

Glad you had a nice trip.  I'm sure it will take a couple days to recover from jetlag! Thanks again for sharing!

Yes it was quite beautiful, sadly they litter so bad there like there is NO pride..I had a wonderful time and truly hated to leave, I havent cried that much since i dont know when( even flight attendants) thought i was losing it and even had extra security screening i think they thought i was wasted ( no drugs or booze involved) just drowning tears
that is not her exact dress but she will have one made kinda like that
she wants a detachable train on it... glad you like the pictures

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2007, 01:22:00 PM »

Sue, I was looking at your pictures & posts earlier this morning while you were still working on this thread.  I held off posting and I'm glad I did.  You added lots more and it's great. 

You made me try to think back about my trip to Morocco and I think I may have taken a group shop of some with us in front of the mosque we visited and the guide quickly told us it was a no-no.  We kind of laughed about taking group shots with the bus in the background instead of the mosque...

We also found that male shop owners when we were browsing would physically touch us, like taking our arm, to draw us to other merchandise.  It freaked me out, but was afraid to react for fear I'd be arrested for insulting the shopkeeper.  If someone touched us here, that would be something else.

All of my photos were on a 35mm and the ones I had online, a co-worker did for me back in 2001.  I think I may have lost them, so I'd have to scan what I have and put a CD or something to compare with yours.  (our scanner is broken, and I'd have to find the pics to do it, though)

Your daughter is lovely and her gown will be exquisite.  As I said before, I'm glad you got to spend time with her and I certainly understand how you must have felt leaving. 

Thank you for sharing all of this. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »

I hope you all have enjoyed the sum what tour.. doing this gave me something to do while I was there and it gave you guys something else to read and look at..
I hope you enjoy

Sue

'Sue thanks so much for sharing your trip and the photos with us....WOW~!  Congrats to your beautiful daughter on her engagement and OHMYGAWD the dress is going to be absolutely fantastic

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2007, 02:18:33 PM »

I hope you enjoy

Sue

'Sue thanks so much for sharing your trip and the photos with us....WOW~!  Congrats to your beautiful daughter on her engagement and OHMYGAWD the dress is going to be absolutely fantastic
[/quote

Thanks for allowing me to share, It gave me something to do while sitting around on my trip.. I enjoyed sharing my trip.. It was great fun

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2007, 07:05:54 PM »

Sue - thank you for sharing your travel experience with us and also those lovely pictures. I am surprised that they litter so badly and I guess all the building activity is in answer to the refugees from other Middle East countries due to the war and other conditions.
Your daughter has grown into a beautiful young lady and I wish her every happiness for her life ahead. I hope you will post more pictures from her forthcoming wedding.
Thank you again.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »

WOW..........all I can say is simply.....WOW ~!!! What a fabulous trip! That wedding gown is to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!! WOW........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »

WOW..........all I can say is simply.....WOW ~!!! What a fabulous trip! That wedding gown is to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!! WOW........

Yes my trip was just wonderful, i real reality check with everything
that has gone on in the middle east.. I am already planning my next visit
even considering applying for a job there.. specially if Hillary is voted in a president IM OUT OF HERE

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2007, 08:10:18 PM »

Here is a few extra pictures, I did not take them as them would not allow.. But I had a connection.. ONe of my daughter co-workers
shot these..

This is the air base where my daughter works

The Port where she works

As Her friend said NO lunch break today

Day Ground Crew

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »

This is a russian plane

C-5 load

The Men and Women that give us our Freedom

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »

Here is my favorite.. My daughter has told me time and time again
about the sand storms they have over there
It grounds planes and work period
The Guy that took this picture Josh his signature line on this photo
was " Man We will be shitting sand castles later"   I laughed

Truly this is a actual photo

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2007, 11:02:31 PM »

WOW!  Those pics are awesome and amazing!   The sandstorm one, looks kinda scary!  Shocked That would kill me with my contacts, I'd have to hide undercover until it passed! Razz

I love the pic our troops in front of that Huge plane!  Almost made me cry.  God Bless them all!

Thank your daughter for her service and her friend who sent the pics for me!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »

WOW!  Those pics are awesome and amazing!   The sandstorm one, looks kinda scary!  Shocked That would kill me with my contacts, I'd have to hide undercover until it passed! Razz

I love the pic our troops in front of that Huge plane!  Almost made me cry.  God Bless them all!

Thank your daughter for her service and her friend who sent the pics for me!

Yes they are pretty amazing pictures, It was quite a honor to meet alot of the soldiers i met over there that day i was on base.. Lucky for me my daughter is civillian but she is still considered deployed in a combat zone
that why they get the big bucks

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2007, 10:19:53 PM »

Sue.. thanks for sharing those pictures and that trip... I have been saving this thread for a special time.... when I needed a little pick me up.  WOW it's unbelievable...!!! I want to visit..

next time you go, put me in the suitcase!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2007, 12:21:47 PM »

Sue.. thanks for sharing those pictures and that trip... I have been saving this thread for a special time.... when I needed a little pick me up.  WOW it's unbelievable...!!! I want to visit..

next time you go, put me in the suitcase!
Yes it was wonderful trip and anytime you want to go your more then welcome or you can come visit west coast.. bring your bikini  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.