April 26, 2024, 03:19:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaliek Rainwalker 12, msg 11/1/07 Cambridge-Greenwich, NY  (Read 156001 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2008, 10:42:05 PM »

God Bless Tim Miller.

This beautiful boy did not deserve the hard life he had. I hope he is found by TES, and can finally rest in peace.

As for that scumbucket Stephen Kerr....he did it. Fry him.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »

http://www.fox23news.com:80/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=fb37baae-c2d8-4f67-81a1-4259fb925dc6

Flying Drone Aids Jaliek Rainwalker Search

Reported by: Paul Merrill
Last Update: 4:13 pm 

Gene Robinson of RP Search Services says these mechanical drones cost about $8,000 each. (Marc Jackson) Law enforcement officials are taking to the sky in their search for Jaliek Rainwalker.

A mechanical drone scoured southern Washington County on Friday, looking for any sign of the missing 12-year-old East Greenwich boy.

The technology is not much more complicated than a remote-controlled airplane with a digital camera in it.

"We've got some optimal conditions right now," says Gene Robinson of RP Search Services.  "There's not very many leaves on the trees and we've got bright sun so we'll be able to image and detail quite a bit of area very rapidly."

Robinson, a Texas pilot, developed the airborne technology.

Now, he travels the world, volunteering his time and expertise.

"We've gotten very good at detecting things in pictures that don't belong," he explains.

Robinson works with Texas EquuSearch - the national group that helped look for missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba and is now searching for Rainwalker who has been missing since November.

A ten megapixel camera mounted in Robinson's drone takes hundreds of images of the ground.

Investigators then compare those images with old pictures, looking for evidence of change.

Robinson tells FOX23 News that the technology has helped close five cases since 2000.

He says, "One of our finds was is we found a white speck and marked that out and it happened to be a tennis shoe."

Cambrige-Greenwich Police tell us Friday's search focused on wooded areas near the Batten Kill in southern Washington County.

Chief George Bell explains, "There's parts of the Batten Kill River that it's been too unsafe to get in."

On Friday morning, the drone first went up over the Batten Kill Country Club - one of the areas law enforcement officials first searched in the days after Rainwalker's disappearance.

Barabara Reeley, Jaliek's adoptive maternal grandmother, looked on as the drone flew.

She's letting Robinson stay with her while he's in the Capital Region.

Coincidentally, Graham Kerr, Rainwalker's adoptive paternal grandfather, was finishing up a game of golf as the search for his grandson began.

"I said, 'Hi Graham' and embraced him and he pushed me away," Reeley tells FOX23 News.

Kerr didn't want to discuss the search or his son, Stephen Kerr - the only "person of interest" named in Rainwalker's disappearance.

Before leaving the country club, Kerr loaded his golf clubs into the back of the gold Chrysler minivan that the family's attorney refuses to let police reanalyze.

"It's unconscionable not to look for a child," says Reeley.  "It's unconscionable."

Chief Bell tells FOX23 News that officials collected more than 200 images from Friday's search and will now begin to analyze them.

Robinson and his drone will help search for missing Latham man Joshua Szostak on Saturday before they return to Washington County on Sunday. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »

Jaliek Rainwalker Missing Since November 1, 2007 in Greenwich, NY … Runaway, Suicide, Murder? Texas EquuSearch Joins Search

http://missingexploited.com/2008/04/17/jaliek-rainwalker-missing-since-november-1-2007-in-greenwich-ny-runaway-suicide-murder-texas-equusearch-joins-search/

The note allegedly left by Jaliek could be construed as a runaway or suicide note; however, Police Chief George Bell stated, more than 10 days after the boy’s disappearance, he fears that Rainwalker has fallen victim to someone or something.” 

“In 30 years, a kid of 12 years old, and I don’t care what his mindset is, he doesn’t fall off the face of the world,” Bell said. “We just don’t have a runaway kid here.”

Unfortunately this case is not looking like a runaway but something potentially much worse.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »

From the hotel, agents will retrace Kerr and Rainwalker's trip to the home of Kerr's father in Greenwich. Kerr and his son stayed the night in the house by themselves. The next morning, Rainwalker was gone and Kerr produced a note in the boy's handwriting suggesting he ran away.

FBI officials declined to comment Thursday.

Kerr said he's pleased to be dealing with the FBI because he wants to find his son. But he is convinced that Rainwalker is alive and living with a family who, for unknown reasons, is keeping him hidden.

"Every time we went through a predominantly African American neighborhood he was like a kid in a candy shop. `Can we stop there and go shopping?'... I'm 100 percent sure he's in an urban setting within an African American community," Kerr said.

Police don't think so. Since Rainwalker's disappearance on Nov. 1, police, forest rangers, and FBI agents have combed the woods and waterways around the Washington County towns of Greenwich and Cambridge.

There is no evidence to suggest Rainwalker is living in a nearby city, police said.

Kerr's remarks came in a phone call to the Times Union Thursday to dispute a newspaper article that said he was tearing down fliers advertising a Sunday evening vigil organized by other relatives and former caregivers of Rainwalker.

The "Light the Night for Jaliek" event at the Greenwich VFW will include lighting a dozen searchlights and signing a Christmas card for the boy.

Kerr denied tearing down posters, but did say he asked store owners to remove them. However, police sources and multiple eyewitnesses have said they saw Kerr removing the signs.

He said the event is being organized by people who have slandered him, and he therefore wants no part of it.

"They just want to say that I've killed him. They've done nothing except harass me and my family," said Kerr who has not been named a suspect. The event's organizers include Kerr's mother-in-law, Barbara Reeley, and Elaine and Tom Person, the Altamont couple who provided respite care for the emotionally troubled youth.

When asked if, in fact, he harmed Rainwalker in any way, or had anything to do with his disappearance, Kerr said, "No. I did not."

But he added, "I could understand how people picture me as a prime suspect. That is completely understandable." He said, though, that he's opened his credit card, banking and phone records to police and let them search two homes he had access to.

"I've done everything," he said.

"All they want to do is string me up and hang me but they don't have any evidence," he said.

Police dispute much of what Kerr told the Times Union, including Kerr's claim that he has placed 78 phone calls to Greenwich-Cambridge Police Chief George Bell since Rainwalker disappeared.

On Thursday, Bell said Kerr's behavior has been unusual throughout the ordeal, and that Kerr hasn't been the constant presence at the police station one might expect the parent of a missing child to be.

"If it was your 12-year-old child, where would you be?" Bell said. "This is a public building. Don't you think you'd be camped out on the doorstep?"
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:719841377&start=14
[/quote]

kerr is beginning to sound like aruba.  how could he be stupid enough to take down posters just because he didn't like the attitude of the people who were looking for his adopted son?  what difference would it make who found the child? 
dennisintn
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2008, 03:02:21 AM »

From the hotel, agents will retrace Kerr and Rainwalker's trip to the home of Kerr's father in Greenwich. Kerr and his son stayed the night in the house by themselves. The next morning, Rainwalker was gone and Kerr produced a note in the boy's handwriting suggesting he ran away.

FBI officials declined to comment Thursday.

Kerr said he's pleased to be dealing with the FBI because he wants to find his son. But he is convinced that Rainwalker is alive and living with a family who, for unknown reasons, is keeping him hidden.

"Every time we went through a predominantly African American neighborhood he was like a kid in a candy shop. `Can we stop there and go shopping?'... I'm 100 percent sure he's in an urban setting within an African American community," Kerr said.

Police don't think so. Since Rainwalker's disappearance on Nov. 1, police, forest rangers, and FBI agents have combed the woods and waterways around the Washington County towns of Greenwich and Cambridge.

There is no evidence to suggest Rainwalker is living in a nearby city, police said.

Kerr's remarks came in a phone call to the Times Union Thursday to dispute a newspaper article that said he was tearing down fliers advertising a Sunday evening vigil organized by other relatives and former caregivers of Rainwalker.

The "Light the Night for Jaliek" event at the Greenwich VFW will include lighting a dozen searchlights and signing a Christmas card for the boy.

Kerr denied tearing down posters, but did say he asked store owners to remove them. However, police sources and multiple eyewitnesses have said they saw Kerr removing the signs.

He said the event is being organized by people who have slandered him, and he therefore wants no part of it.

"They just want to say that I've killed him. They've done nothing except harass me and my family," said Kerr who has not been named a suspect. The event's organizers include Kerr's mother-in-law, Barbara Reeley, and Elaine and Tom Person, the Altamont couple who provided respite care for the emotionally troubled youth.

When asked if, in fact, he harmed Rainwalker in any way, or had anything to do with his disappearance, Kerr said, "No. I did not."

But he added, "I could understand how people picture me as a prime suspect. That is completely understandable." He said, though, that he's opened his credit card, banking and phone records to police and let them search two homes he had access to.

"I've done everything," he said.

"All they want to do is string me up and hang me but they don't have any evidence," he said.
Police dispute much of what Kerr told the Times Union, including Kerr's claim that he has placed 78 phone calls to Greenwich-Cambridge Police Chief George Bell since Rainwalker disappeared.

On Thursday, Bell said Kerr's behavior has been unusual throughout the ordeal, and that Kerr hasn't been the constant presence at the police station one might expect the parent of a missing child to be.

"If it was your 12-year-old child, where would you be?" Bell said. "This is a public building. Don't you think you'd be camped out on the doorstep?"
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:719841377&start=14

kerr is beginning to sound like aruba.  how could he be stupid enough to take down posters just because he didn't like the attitude of the people who were looking for his adopted son?  what difference would it make who found the child? 
dennisintn
[/quote]

I just think that's an odd way to say you didn't do it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2008, 11:40:19 AM »

What is making Jaliek's Grandmother feel now is the time to seek custody of this child? Media attention which might mean money in the form of donations? or does she know what really happened to him and her conscience has gotten the better of her? Probably option #1 or the custody battle would likely have taken place before this child went missing.

++++++++++++++++++++

Custody Fight for Jaliek Rainwalker

5/29 10:32 am
The grandmother of missing boy, Jaliek Rainwalker wants to become his legal guardian.

Fox23 News has been told a custody hearing will he held today at Warren County court.

Barbara Reeley is the mother of Jocelyn McDonald, Jaliek's adoptive mother.

In the past, Reeley has accused McDdonald and her husband, Stephen Kerr of not doing enough to look for the boy.

Jaliek was last seen in November with Kerr.

Kerr has been named a person of interest in the case but he has not charged with anything.

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=eee7de1d-cd6e-4058-9a16-5a6a22dc2269

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=9D813D28-A980-46CC-B4C0-A37A228B3BBE&gsa=true

Jaliek Rainwalker's adoptive grandmother says she and her husband are seeking legal custody of the missing boy.

Barbara Reeley is the mother of Jocelyn McDonald - Rainwalker's adoptive mother.

Reeley tells FOX23 News that the search for the missing 12-year-old East Greenwich boy is being hampered by McDonald and her husband, Stephen Kerr, having official custody of Rainwalker.

Police have named Kerr a "person of interest" in the boy's disappearance.

Reeley says she's already in contact with social services.

She is planning a news conference for Friday afternoon to discuss the custody issue.

[Video at link]

It looks like they changed this website for anyone who became frustrated trying to read at this link.  Here is another one I found that works.

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=EEE7DE1D-CD6E-4058-9A16-5A6A22DC2269&gsa=true

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »

http://www.findjaliek.org/

Check out this site for updates and history of this case.  Check out the house this child lived in in spite of $1500/month his adoptive parents received for him (even after he was missing).  The house had no plumbing or electricity and 2 outhouses without doors.  He was also punished in cruel ways.

God take care of Jaliek.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2008, 08:35:16 AM »

http://capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/115034/-unusual--images-picked-up-during-search-for-jaliek/Default.aspx
(video at site)
Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Unusual" images picked up during search for Jaliek
Updated: 04/29/2008 06:18 AM
By: Web Staff

CAPITAL REGION -- The search party for Jaliek Rainwalker is taking the week off after finding two unusual images over the weekend.

The 12-year-old has been missing for nearly six months now.

The search for the Greenwich boy shifted downstream this weekend, with volunteers combing the Hudson from Troy to Albany.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers from Ohio brought in a side-scan sonar to search parts of the river that haven't been combed over yet.

Jaliek's former care taker Elaine Person -- who is part of the search -- said that two "unusual" images were picked up by the side-scan sonar during Sunday's search.

A copy of the sonar reading has been sent to Greenwich police, but Chief George Bell said he's not an expert so he has passed it along to State Police.

Police will then determine if they will send divers to check the bottom of the river based on those images.

One sonar reading was taken behind Jaliek's grandfather's place of business., near Troy behind Mooradians. The second sonar reading was taken right under the Hoosick Street Bridge.

No more searching is scheduled for this week. Friends and family are holding a bake sale Thursday on South Pearl Street to raise money for the search.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »

Wow this is really interesting. I wonder if finally they have found Jaliek?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2008, 10:15:54 PM »

Weekend search for missing boy comes up empty

June 2, 2008
RUPERT — Volunteers are vowing to try again after a weekend search for a missing 12-year-old boy from Greenwich, N.Y. failed to produce results.

Jaliek Rainwalker often went camping and hiking with his parents in southwestern Vermont’s Merck National Forest, and that’s where searchers focused their efforts to find the boy, who was last seen Nov. 1.

Nearly two dozen volunteers searched for two hours on Saturday, but found no evidence.

Police have made several searches in the Greenwich, Albany and Troy, N.Y., areas but also have turned up nothing.

Two more searches are scheduled June 7 and 21, and volunteer leaders say they plan to resume where this weekend’s search left off.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080602/NEWS/80602006/1001/NEWS

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2008, 11:05:02 AM »

Voice Analysis

Posted: June 3, 2008 04:33 PM EDT

A group searching for missing Washington County boy Jaliek Rainwalker says his adoptive father, Stephen Kerr, is not telling the whole truth. The 12-year-old disappeared last November from his Greenwich home. Shortly after that, Kerr, a man police call a person of interest in the case, gave a 28 minute interview to NEWS10's Anya Tucker.

The group, Texas EquuSearch, brought in two leading voice analysis experts to determine the truthfulness and/or evasiveness of the statements made by Kerr and his wife, Jocelyn McDonald, in that interview.

Now they want police to name Kerr, the last person to see Jaliek, a suspect in the case. NEWS10's Anya Tucker Reports.

"I have dealt with family members, and this is not the way family members react to someone missing. Not at all," said voice analysis expert and private investigator T.J. Ward.

Ward and his partner, Tom Winscher, have worked on high profile cases like the search for Natalee Halloway. In the case of Jaliek, they are hoping that technology called "Layered Voice Analysis" will help police here find out what happened to the boy. "Layered Voice Analysis" is basically a high-tech version of a lie detector test, which measures changes in voice frequency to detect truthfulness.

"When you are deceptive there are changes in frequencies in your voice, no matter who the person is," Tom Winscher told NEWS10.

Each word Kerr spoke in the interview was entered into a special computer program; the same kind of program that is used by Israeli's to ferret out terrorists. Ordinary stresses in the voice are disregarded, but the experts say any change in frequency will show if someone is lying or telling the truth.

"So we sometimes can find things that people subconsciously have hanging out there, and that is what we are looking for," Winscher said.

When studying the interview, Winscher says that Kerr's voice shows he was mostly truthful with NEWS10 when it came to cooperating with police early in the investigation.

Most disturbing to Ward though, is Kerr's behavior and his apparent quickness to anger. A statement by Anya Tucker, "I know you are very passionate about Martin Luther King," prompted a heated response in which he said, "No, I'm very passionate about my son. And you know what? If you can't rely on the people you call your heroes when times are tough - then who do you rely on?"

This came just minutes after a strangely playful moment when we readjusted the microphone NEWS10 affixed to him. With all of this on the same day we were talking about Kerr's missing son.

"It's sort of like he thinks it's funny and he doesn't care," Ward said, "and he is just not reacting like someone who has a loved one missing,"

Ward and Winscher have now recommended to police that Kerr become a suspect in the case. But there is a hitch to all of this. Layered Voice Analysis, just like lie detector tests, are not admissible in court. This is why it's unlikely it will be used against Kerr anytime soon.

NEWS10 spoke to Kerr's attorney today, who called the technology "voodoo".

http://www.wten.com/global/story.asp?s=8419429

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

Please take some time to light a candle for Jaliek.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 06:29:32 AM »

A reminder that the next search is coming up soon.  They need more people for this search.  If you are in the area, please help.

Additional searches are scheduled for Saturday June 7th and Saturday June 21st, also at Merck Forest.  Volunteers who would like to participate in these searches must first register on the website to be notified of details.

The first area to be grid-searched is accessed thru the rear entrance to the park.  To get to the back gate of Merck Forest you drive to Salem (north on route 22) at the stop light turn right (east), route 153.  Go 6.6 miles (you will cross into Vermont) and make a right on East road.  East road is just one house away from the house Jocelyn & Stephen live in.  It is almost across the street from Sherman's Store.  Turn right on East Road and go 2.2 miles (the road will turn into a dirt road) to Hidden Valley Road.  Go Left on Hidden Valley Road and go to the end of the road which will be the back gate of Merck Forest.

Merck Forest is being searched because Jocelyn McDonald and Stephen Kerr, Jaliek’s adoptive parents and their children frequently hiked and camped there. The search will be lead by Jaliek’s maternal grandmother, Barbara Reeley who attended the New York State Forest Service’s Search and Rescue Training in April.  The search will be conducted by some of the 70 volunteer searchers that have registered with the Task Force via their website: www.findjaliek.org/search.htm

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2008, 06:23:33 AM »

Please light a candle for Jaliek.  Saturday was the last planned search.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »

Grandmother charged with burglary at home of missing boy

July 15, 2008
GREENWICH -- The adoptive grandmother of missing 12-year-old Jaliek Rainwalker pleaded not guilty this afternoon to charges she broke into the boy's home last week

Barbara Reeley entered the plea during a court appearance where authorities accused her of entering the home where the boy once lived with his adoptive parents Stephen Kerr and Jocelyn McDonald. The couple has since moved to Rupert, Vt.

Town and Village Justice John Pemrick said Reeley was accused of entering the house in an effort to obtain evidence in an ongoing custody battle.

In recent months, Reeley, who has been relentless in her pursuit to learn what happened to the boy who disappeared on Nov. 1, has tried to win custody of the boy.

Reeley did not speak to reporters when she left court. Her attorney, Gregory Cholakis, noted that the affidavit said Reeley entered the home through an unlocked door.

Kerr and McDonald still own the property. Police have labeled Kerr a ``person of interest'' in the boy's disappearance, but he faces no criminal charges.

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=703708

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2008, 07:43:55 PM »

Hmmmm now how strange is that? I wonder if the Grandmother entered the house to get evidence pertaining to a custody battle or the disappearance of one missing Jaliek Rainwalker?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2008, 09:07:40 PM »

VERY INTERESTING...indeed! mmmmmmmm, is right!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2008, 05:53:55 AM »

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=701021

Missing youth's grandmother fails in custody bid 

By LEIGH HORNBECK, Staff writer
Last updated: 12:50 p.m., Thursday, July 3, 2008

QUEENSBURY - The grandmother of Jaliek Rainwalker, a Washington County boy who has been missing since November, has failed in her attempt to win custody of him.

Barbara Reeley sought custody because she wanted legal standing as the missing persons search goes on, and because she wanted to send a message to him if he is still alive that he could return and live with her.

Family Court Judge Timothy Breen in Warren County dismissed the custody case Monday.

"The parents did nothing wrong," said Jeff McMorris, a lawyer for Jaliek's parents, Stephen Kerr and Jocelyn McDonald. "There was no evidence of neglect, maltreatment, abuse or abandonment. Her whole petition was a waste of time and money, there was nothing in it to substantiate a custody transfer."

Reeley suspects Kerr of harming Jaliek, 12, after upheaval in their home. Reeley has said Kerr and her daughter wanted to undo their adoption of him. She has since become estranged from her daughter. The police have described Kerr as "a person of interest," but have not charged him with any crime.

Reeley's lawyer, Greg Cholakis, said she is disappointed, but may seek other ways to establish legal standing in the case. McMorris called the case a publicity stunt, but Cholakis said that was "off-base."

"I don't question for one second that she cares for her grandson and wants to know what happened to him," Cholakis said.

This may explain the Grandmother's recent actions a little better.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2008, 12:12:14 AM »

Police Raid Missing Boy's Adoptive Father's Home

July 17, 2008
Authorities in New York say they have recovered an item of interest in the disappearance of Jaliek Rainwalker.

The 12-year-old has been missing since last November when his father left him with a family member at a home in Greenwich. Police suspect foul play and the boy's adoptive father Stephen Kerr is the prime focus of their investigation.

Yesterday police raided the adoptive father's former home. They seized just one piece of evidence, an article of clothing.

Police say may it may be a key part to their investigation. It has ben sent to a forensic lab for testing.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8690102&nav=4QcS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.