April 25, 2024, 06:37:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: serial killer/rapist on the loose 2006 Alabama/Georgia  (Read 28373 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2006, 04:38:32 PM »

A short 6',stocy,big mole with 3 hairs under one eye.I hope this helps,cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 04:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OOPS!, Sorry,  Embarassed didn't catch the height of this guy in the sketch.  No, he is not Karr, far too large.

I know many fine folks in the construction business but also know of several crimes linked to construction sites.  Strange people coming and going in a neighborhood should always be watched these days.

That color sketch is very detailed.  Someone should know and recognize this person.  If there is a suspect, I hope they do something before another child is taken if he is the guilty party.  National DNA data base of known sex offenders?  Tougher sentences and stop letting them go with just a slap on the wrist might also help with "first offenders" cause I think few are caught the first time so much goes unreported.

Please post any additional information on this anyone gets.  This is very scary especially for those of us living in or close by this area.

Thanks!

yes and remember that it was a worker in the Eliazabeth Smart case...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2006, 09:03:11 PM »

I hope that everyone watches AMW about this case....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006, 07:40:39 PM »

Shannon Nicole Paulk, Teresa Melissa Dean and Heaven Ross … Is there a serial Killer Responsible for all three?

http://tinyurl.com/zl9ay

Could the Police be dealing with an “Anniversary Killer”?

Could it be possible that these three cases are connected? Could they have been committed by the same person? Is there a serial killer he takes 11 year old girls from trailer parks in the August 15–19 time period, exactly two years apart? Investigators into each of the three disappearance are starting to question whether there is a pattern and if the three cases are connected. It appears that the same man may have committed the three crimes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006, 09:19:35 PM »

Mrs. Red
After watching AMW, I clearly remember the little Ross girl.  She is only about 40 miles from me.  Although little has been mentioned about the connection with the road construction I did have an idea.  There is a company that does all the constuction in this area and most of the south actually.  Wonder if they have asked about those employees?  BTW this particular company is about to resurface a highway near my area in the near future.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006, 09:40:09 PM »

Lala's... thanks for the info.  I wonder if this guy hasn't struck elsewhere... I mean like did he move on to say, OK?  I say that because he didn't strike in 05.... (not that I want him to) but I wonder why?

Has he been picked up on a non-related charge and was in jail... or did he move away from the area and start in a new area....

Does anyone else think these girls bear a resemblance to each other?  Other than the reddish hair?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 10:52:52 PM »

Well, the rumor around here was that her older brother had taken her away to get her out of a bad home.  But I never saw any evidence of that.  I just heard it as a rumor.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

Who knows,but I beleive we have a serial abducter,whose M.O. includes certain dates as the types of girls.We assume he missed a day,we should extend or our look to monkeys in a 200 mile radius around Columbus Ga.This seems to an equicenter.I noticed Kimberely Guilfoye mentioned this last night.cat

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 10:44:44 PM »

Cat, that was what I was wondering... is he striking in new territory...or is he maybe already in jail for something else?  I hope someone takes a look at that

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2006, 11:11:13 PM »

Hey cornhuskers,My Dragon is now in Lincoln at the Univ.So I will pull Nebraska this untill they play The Crimson Tide in the Championship game.Cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2006, 11:35:55 PM »

the last post was supposed be about football,on frijole section.sorry.cat

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »

Have there been any updates on this story?

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2006, 10:57:19 AM »

Watch the next show.We have a show on another serial rapist,who strikes college women here and has been implicated in Colorado,also.He is in his late 50's(?),5'8"etc.He is a traveler.His accent is definitly not southern.He may have roamed for many years.Cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »

They found Miss Ross's remains today,not that far away from her home.A sad ending to a tragic story and a life.CAT

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2006, 09:23:25 PM »

the police are saying it was not the serial killer.She was the same age as my little monkey,to close in many ways.I hope they solve it soon.Cat

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2010, 04:37:29 PM »

They found Miss Ross's remains today,not that far away from her home.A sad ending to a tragic story and a life.CAT

Unknown Heaven LaShae Ross Killer
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=43837

A House of Horrors
Just before Christmas 2006, cops received a call that a body had been found in an abandoned house in Holt County, Ala. When cops arrived upon the scene, it appeared to be the body of 11-year-old Heaven LaShae Ross, who went missing from her trailer park community three years earlier.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=27608
On the afternoon of December 18, 2006, the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office was alerted to an abandoned house in Holt, Ala. Deputies arrived at the house and found the place falling apart. They picked through the home and discovered human skeletal remains. Police say they quickly uncovered clues that suggested  the remains belonged to Heaven Ross. Heaven had been abducted from the nearby town, three years earlier.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.