March 28, 2024, 03:25:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another wasted life-Texas 23 yr.old Marcus Moon-body found-suicide  (Read 4717 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 16, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »

BRIEF: Arlington authorities ID body sitting in parking lot for days
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:702169163&start=9
Steve Thompson, The Dallas Morning News

Nov. 16--The decaying body of a man discovered in the busy parking lot of a Tom Thumb grocery store in Arlington on Wednesday morning has been identified as that of a 23-year-old Arlington man.

Police say the ex-girlfriend of Marcus Moon reported him missing on Oct. 29. He had called to tell her he took some pills and was planning to commit suicide.

The car apparently had sat in the parking lot at 2755 N. Collins St. for many days. Finally, a passerby noticed a smell and called 911.

Mr. Moon was slumped over the seat inside.

"The body was positioned in a way that it wouldn't have been visible by people driving by, or even walking by for that matter," said Arlington police Sgt. Os Flores.

The ex-girlfriend had given police Mr. Moon's description, but had been unable to describe the car he was driving because his had been involved in a crash.

The gray four-door Dodge he apparently died in was a rental.

More here>
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/304861.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.