April 26, 2024, 10:05:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AngieTucker 34 Oklahoma missing 11/3/07 foul play suspected  (Read 8366 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 17, 2007, 02:24:05 PM »

Police fear for the safety of a woman who has been missing for nearly two weeks after a dispute with her ex-boyfriend.

Angie Denise Tucker, 34, has had no contact with her family members or co-workers since Nov. 3, Sgt. Mike Huff said.

"We fear foul play," Huff said. "She has not been seen or heard from since the 3rd, and she had been involved in a recent dispute with an ex-boyfriend."

Jimmie Tucker said her daughter had been staying with her recently at her home near Apache Street and Yale Avenue.

Angie Tucker's two children, ages 11 and 13, are staying there with their grandmother.

Angie Tucker told her mother she was going out to get cigarettes the day she disappeared and has not been seen since.

Jimmie Tucker said her daughter's employers at the OSU Medical Center called and told her that she hadn't arrived at work.

Her daughter has never been missing before, Jimmie Tucker said.
"This is unusual because when she would go somewhere, she would always let me know," she said.

Police said their investigation revealed that Angie Tucker is a dependable person and that it isn't like her to leave and not notify her family.

She is described as black, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and 155 pounds. She has brown eyes and burgundy hair.

She does not have a vehicle, according to her mother.

Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 596-COPS.

Callers can be anonymous.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=071116_1_A10_spanc01316

adding a photo
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:57:26 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 04:58:59 PM »

Good Lord! We are now getting multiple missing women every week.  This is getting out of control.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 05:46:51 PM »

Good Lord! We are now getting multiple missing women every week.  This is getting out of control.

IMO I think we are past "getting out of control" and have entered "way out of control" a while ago.
Mad

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 08:09:24 AM »

Found this article that includes both Angie and Cori
Search for missing girl continues, expands
  Reported by: Chris Cordt
Email: cordt@kjrh.com
Last Update: 11/21 8:37 pm 

The search for missing 13-year-old Cori Baker has been expanded to include another missing person. Volunteers are now also searching for Angie Tucker. The mother of two has been missing since November 3rd.

The community response to Cori's search has been so great at this time of giving, the Baker family wanted to do the same for another family.

Linda Baker cannot imagine Thanksgiving without her granddaughter. While she mourns, she realizes she's not alone. Linda says, "Tomorrow the mother of those girls and our family gonna be somebody missing in their family and our family."

Angie Tucker has been missing since November 3rd, leaving behind two young children. Volunteers are now searching for both Tucker and Baker. Tulsa Police Sergeant Mike Huff says, "Two different sets of circumstances... we probably wouldn't look in the same area but they bring attention to it so that's great." On Tuesday, hundreds of volunteers including members of the local "Community Emergency Response Team" took to the streets of Tulsa once again.

At a time when many are giving thanks, the Baker family is doing the same. Cori's father Daniel says, "I can't imagine Thanksgiving without Cori. I have to be thankful for all the people who have helped and supported our family." Volunteers will continue their search Friday at the Mabee Center. If you would like to help out, stop by anytime during the day. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 03:21:26 PM »

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=74d61675-54c8-4202-bdf6-d630cfb25816

While the search continues for 13-year-old Cori Baker and 34-year-old Angie Tucker, family, friends and volunteers hope to improve efforts in finding the two.

Search group Texas EquuSearch packed up and left the state, but not before helping organizing more volunteers for Saturday's search.

A North Tulsa church now provides an extra headquarters for volunteers to gather before going out.

Church deacon and Tucker's brother Hyland Tucker says creating the new headquarters may increase support that he previously hasn't seen.

"There's a lot of ill-wills about what's going on with my sister, but the only way that people can help and that want to help is to come out and help search."

Tucker also hopes this new development will entice neighbors and those in the surrounding community to get involved.

Family members reported Cori Baker and Angie Tucker missing more than two weeks ago.  Both cases aren't related.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »

Man described as person of interest in missing woman case
http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=7439452
Associated Press - December 2, 2007 4:25 PM ET

TULSA, Okla. (AP) - A man arrested for allegedly raping a 34-year-old woman is now described by Tulsa police as a "person of interest" in her disappearance.

Angie Tucker of Tulsa has been missing since November 3rd. Police say they fear for her safety because of recent problems she had with Allen Shields, whom she described in court records as her ex-boyfriend.

Shields was arrested on October 6th in the reported attack on Tucker. Shields posted bail the same day he was arrested. Authorities say prosecutors later declined to file a rape charge based on insufficient evidence.

Shields' attorney, James Linger, says the DA declined the rape charge because it was bogus.

Linger says Shields and Tucker have been friends for 11 to 12 years. He says Shields doesn't know anything about Tucker's disappearance.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »

Searchers find a way to help
A new group is searching for two missing Tulsans and plans other forms of service, as well.

Searches for two Tulsans who have been missing since November have inspired the formation of a new volunteer group.

Core -- or Citizens of Oklahoma Respond to Emergencies -- is an effort to aid authorities in situations ranging from missing-person searches to disaster response and recovery, founder Ron Van Voorhis said. Its creation was inspired by the extensive search efforts for Cori Baker, 13, and for Angie Tucker, 34.

Cori was last seen Nov. 9, when police say she got into the car of her sister's boyfriend, Marquis Bullock, outside Union Alternative School, 5656 S. 129th East Ave. Bullock was arrested and charged with her death, but Cori's body has not been found.

Tucker, a mother of two, disappeared Nov. 3 after leaving her mother's house at Apache Street and Yale Avenue.

Core conducted its first search for Cori on Jan. 20 along with a search-and-rescue dog group based in Creek County, Van Voorhis said.

This weekend, both groups held a canine-training exercise that also served as a search for Tucker, he said.

Van Voorhis' background includes driving an ambulance and working in the security field as well as working with local emergency management groups such as the Community Emergency Response Team and Tulsa Partners.

He has participated in the searches for Cori and Tucker as a volunteer independent of any group, he said.

That experience showed what resources -- such as search dogs, horses, all-ter rain vehicles and many volunteers -- are required to conduct such searches, he said.

Drawing on the group's mission of promoting the spirit of neighbor helping neighbor, Core also plans to volunteer during disasters.

Community needs that the group hopes to meet became apparent when the December ice storm interrupted the searches for Cori and Tucker, Van Voorhis said.

"The ice storm just highlighted a need," he said. "There are things we can do as neighbors helping neighbors to take care of ourselves."

The group has about 20 members now but would like to provide training and develop Core groups throughout the city so people can get in volved in their own neighborhoods.

Core's next search for Cori and Tucker will be Saturday. People who wish to assist are asked to gather at the Oral Roberts University Mabee Center, 7777 S. Lewis Ave., at 9 a.m.

Both disappearances remain under active investigation by the police.

Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Mike Huff said police appreciate the volunteer searchers' continued efforts.

Detectives just followed up on some tips that they recently received in the search for Cori, he said, "and we would appreciate anyone else calling in and providing new information."

Nicole Marshall 581-8459 nicole.marshall@tulsaworld.com

FOR MORE INFO

Anyone who wants more information about the Core group can call Ron Van Voorhis at 728-8336.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Cori Baker or Angie Tucker is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 596-COPS. 

January 30, 2008
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:736761077&start=9

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »

Tulsa World (Oklahoma)

March 27, 2008 Thursday

Family clings to hope, memories after mother's disappearance

He and his sister long for kind words and warm hugs from their mother, but Daytona Tucker, 12, must find comfort only in memories, at least for now.

He remembers how his mother, Angie Denise Tucker, would ask him how his day at school went. He misses watching her prance inside their home while listening to music.

"She used to make me and my sister laugh -- she would always dance around and make such funny noises," Daytona said.

He and his sister, Yamaunie Tucker, 14, find it harder to laugh these days. The music inside the home doesn't sound as nice since their mother vanished Nov. 3.

On that day, Tucker, 34, left her family's home near Apache Street and Yale Avenue with a friend to go to a store.

She has not been seen or heard from since.

Her mother, Jimmie Tuck er, who also lives in the home, said the most painful part is the unknown.

"That's the worst part, not knowing what has happened," she said.

The family and friends are not the only ones who are wondering what happened.

Tulsa police investigating the disappearance have exhausted all their leads.

They fear that foul play has been involved, but officers would not comment on possible suspects.

"Detectives truly need more information to go forward," Officer Leland Ashley said. "Unfortunately, the tips have dried up."

Meanwhile, Tucker's family holds on to hope that she is alive and will return home.

Jimmie Tucker, 74, knows that she must remain strong so her grandchildren can continue with their lives while they wait to hear something new about their mother.

"It's been kind of depressing, but I try not to worry about it that much, so I can have a good peace of mind for the children," she said.

"I try to keep them busy, so it doesn't weigh on their minds."

Whenever she feels that the children are suffering and worrying about their mother, she tries to pick up their spirits by treating them to pizza or letting them play computer games longer than unusual.

Her strength and hope that her daughter will return home has reached her grandchildren, who believe that their mother is alive

"I try not to think anything negative about it, like her being dead or somebody having her hostage," Yamaunie said.

"Sometimes you may think about it, but you got to think about what is happening right now in your life."

Jimmie Tucker struggles to understand why someone might have harmed her daughter.

"She was friendly with everyone, and easily made friends," she said.

Angie Tucker is black, about 5 feet, 6 inches tall and she weighs 155 pounds. She has brown eyes and burgundy hair.

Anyone with information about her disappearance is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 596-COPS.

Callers can be anonymous.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:766910269&start=9

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

I have human remains in Sand Springs, just 25 miles from where Angie went missing. No ID yet.
http://www.kjrh.com/news/local/story/Detectives-waiting-on-ID-of-skull-found-near/CsSv1S8lGE-2vKl0OpgQxw.cspx

linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 03:37:27 AM »

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11436982

Two-Year Anniversary Of Tulsa Woman's Disappearance
Posted: Nov 03, 2009 5:28 PM EST
Updated: Nov 03, 2009 5:30 PM EST

TULSA, OK -- Tuesday is the two-year anniversary of a Tulsa woman's disappearance.

Angie Tucker was the 34-year-old mother of two who disappeared right around the time Cori Baker did. While that case has now been resolved, Angie's family is still waiting for answers.

A couple of weeks before she disappeared, Angie had filed a protective order against her ex-boyfriend, accusing him of violence, but there wasn't enough evidence to file charges.

Police believe she is the victim of foul play and welcome any tips or leads. If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 596-COPS.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »

I have human remains in Sand Springs, just 25 miles from where Angie went missing. No ID yet.
http://www.kjrh.com/news/local/story/Detectives-waiting-on-ID-of-skull-found-near/CsSv1S8lGE-2vKl0OpgQxw.cspx

I do not have a name yet, but the remains, I believe, are 'male'.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 05:14:16 PM »

Tulsa man arrested in attempted kidnapping investigated in 2007 attack

Last Modified: 2/9/2010  1:09 PM

The man who police arrested with what they described as a “murder kit” at a woman’s home was investigated in the disappearance of a woman who has been missing since 2007 and is feared dead.

Allen Shields, 33, was booked into the Tulsa Jail Monday evening on possession with a firearm, assault with a deadly weapon, first-degree burglary complaints and two complaints of kidnapping.

He is accused of breaking into a house in the 5000 block of North Utica Place and waiting for as long as 13 hours for a woman and a 9-year-old girl to come home. When they arrived, he sprayed the woman with pepper spray and the girl locked herself in a bathroom with a telephone and called 911.

Police officers arrived within minutes and kicked in the front door because they believed the woman and child to be in imminent danger. They took Shields into custody and found guns, masks, “sleeping agents,” handcuffs and disinfecting wipes in what police described as a “kidnap/murder kit,” an arrest report shows.

He posted $90,000 bond about 1 a.m. Tuesday, Tulsa Jail records show.

Shields was arrested Oct. 6, 2007 in the first-degree rape of Angie Tucker and she filed for a protective order against him, police and court records show. However, prosecutors said that there was not enough evidence to charge Shields with the attack.

Tucker, a mother of two, went missing one month later. Police believe that she may have been harmed and her body has never been found.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100209_11_0_Theman679996

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 06:47:16 PM »

A kidnap/murder kit??? for the love of all that is precious -- and now he is out on bond!!  I bet the lady and her daughter are scared to death!!!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.