March 29, 2024, 07:39:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JonBenet Ramsey  (Read 255286 times)
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2006, 07:53:51 PM »

I also hoped he might be guilty, or at least that he knew who the killer really was, since he supposedly had "secret" information regarding the condition of JonBenet's body.  He really is a sicko, though, and I can understand why they wanted to arrest him, to prevent him from hurting any of the little girls in his class at his new job teaching second grade.  Apparently he was talking about his attraction to some of his new female students in some of his emails,  and the authorities confirmed he had personal involvement with at least one.  It seems to me someone as deep into the fantasy of killing a little girl as he was would be dangerous to other little girls.  I wish they would have arrested him without making a big announcement about finding JonBenet's killer.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2006, 08:07:09 PM »

So is anyone watching Nancy Grace regarding this case?  The emails he wrote were so sick... I can't even fathom how he can think that way...

equates little girls with dolls?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: August 29, 2006, 12:28:14 AM »

Let's not give the Ramseys a pass in this regardless of the outcome.  JonBenet did not deserve what happened to her anymore than she deserved to have parents who marketed her like a piece of cheesecake in a delicatessen.  Any woman that would dress their own little girl up like a 2-bit whore and have her strut and preen on a stage for pedophiles to lust after is not looking out for her child's best interests.  I still think there is some deep and dark and unknown to the public about the Ramseys.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 29, 2006, 07:34:59 AM »

Personally, I do not like the beauty pageant culture some of these little girls are subjected to and think they should be allowed to be kids, but I don’t care for that harsh characterization of the child.  I heard a clown on LKL used the same term last night and I cringed.  This little girl was brutally murdered and her memory deserves something better than that.  JMO
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 29, 2006, 08:47:38 AM »

"This case is not closed," said District Attorney Mary Lacy, who planned to further explain her decision at a news conference Tuesday.

Oh goodie goodie...
Hope it's as informative as the last new conference.... Rolling Eyes

mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: August 29, 2006, 10:36:29 AM »

I personally don't think I would put my daughter in beauty pageants, if I had a daughter, because I don't think I would want her focusing so much on her looks, especially at a young age, but there are an awful lot of people in this country who believe child beauty pageants are good clean American fun, and I don't think it's right to condemn a large segment of our population for participating in them.  People who put their children in beauty pageants should not be considered child abusers solely because of their participation in pageants.  Child actresses are frequently marketed in a sexual manner, for national consumption, but their parents aren't usually accused of the things the Ramseys have  been accused of.  And the Ramseys never intended for those videos of JonBenet at her pageants to be shown on national television, if she had not been murdered, no one would have seen them outside the pageant world.  If you want to suspect the Ramseys of murder, that's fine, they are legitimate suspects, but I don't see the logic in basing your suspicions on the pageants JonBenet was in, one thing really doesn't have anything to do with the other, in my opinion.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2006, 01:11:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Let's not give the Ramseys a pass in this regardless of the outcome.  JonBenet did not deserve what happened to her anymore than she deserved to have parents who marketed her like a piece of cheesecake in a delicatessen.  Any woman that would dress their own little girl up like a 2-bit whore and have her strut and preen on a stage for pedophiles to lust after is not looking out for her child's best interests.  I still think there is some deep and dark and unknown to the public about the Ramseys.

I thought JonBennet looked a lote prettier when she wasn't all "dolled up."  What you think, Tyler?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2006, 01:54:55 PM »

D.A.: Karr really believes he killed JonBenet
POSTED: 1:15 p.m. EDT, August 29, 2006
Adjust font size:
BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- John Mark Karr believes he killed JonBenet Ramsey even though "he is not the killer," Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy said Tuesday.

In a news conference in Boulder, Lacy and staff members from the Boulder County district attorney's office addressed how DNA evidence released Monday showed Karr could not have committed the killing he confessed to when he was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand, earlier this month.

The district attorney's office is closing its case against Karr.

"John Karr sincerely believes he killed JonBenet Ramsey, there's no question in his mind about that," Lacy said.

She said Karr still believes, even now, that he killed the young girl even though evidence points to someone else.

"The way he told the story (of how JonBenet died), the DNA would have been his and it was not," Lacy said. "He is not the killer."

Lacy said she has little sympathy for Karr because he "inserted himself" into the case.

Lacy said that investigators took surreptitious DNA samples in Bangkok from Karr, who said he was present in JonBenet's Boulder home when she died in December 1996. He called her death an accident.

DNA samples were taken from items that Karr touched as investigators kept him under surveillance in Bangkok, Lacy said, including from his bicycle, a cup he drank from and a tissue with which he wiped his hands.

However, she explained, experts in the case said that the sample found in the young girl's underwear was a mixed sample, as were the samples taken from Karr without his knowledge.

The experts wanted a clean sample from Karr and didn't want to compare a mixed sample with a mixed sample, she told reporters in a news conference about the case.

To get such a sample, they would have needed Karr's permission, and they didn't want to tip him off that he was under investigation, she said.
Karr claimed in e-mails to a journalism professor at the University of Colorado that he was involved in JonBenet's death.

Lacy has been sharply criticized from for detaining and arresting Karr.

"The decisions were mine," Lacy said Tuesday. "The responsibility is mine and I should be held accountable for all decisions in this case."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2006, 02:26:56 PM »

Larry Garrison To be Interviewed Tonight on Larry King Live … his book The Newsbreakers, JonBenet Ramsey and John Karr

http://tinyurl.com/msr8m

Boulder DA Mary Lacy is facing the media with some tough questions as to how and why they would have thought John Karr was involved in the murder of JonBenet. It appears that prosecutors had nothing to go on except Karr’s bizarre comments, statements and confession.

Later tonight to get the Karr family’s perspective, Larry King will be interviewing Larry Garrison on ”Larry King Live“. They will be discussing Larry Garrison’s up coming book, The Newsbreakers and the John Mark Karr case in which Larry Garrison represents the family as a spokesperson.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2006, 02:47:01 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Larry Garrison To be Interviewed Tonight on Larry King Live … his book The Newsbreakers, JonBenet Ramsey and John Karr

http://tinyurl.com/msr8m

Boulder DA Mary Lacy is facing the media with some tough questions as to how and why they would have thought John Karr was involved in the murder of JonBenet. It appears that prosecutors had nothing to go on except Karr’s bizarre comments, statements and confession.

Later tonight to get the Karr family’s perspective, Larry King will be interviewing Larry Garrison on ”Larry King Live“. They will be discussing Larry Garrison’s up coming book, The Newsbreakers and the John Mark Karr case in which Larry Garrison represents the family as a spokesperson.

Thanks, Red.
It will be interesting to see .

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 29, 2006, 03:13:36 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

I thought JonBennet looked a lote prettier when she wasn't all "dolled up."  What you think, Tyler?

I actually tend to agree with Tyler that the Ramseys spent a lot of time dressing this child up like she was 25.  My best friend has a daughter that y'all see everywhere... she has appeared in Parsian ads, Dilliard's ads, etc, and she is a  beautiful child but my friend really draws the lines.  There is absolutely NO make-up allowed, she must be dressed appropriately for a 4 year old. No shots without full clothing etc.  I just think that she was pushed to far too fast... and I don't know that it was in her best interests.  

and I agree Katz, she was so cute w/o the make up...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 30, 2006, 08:14:43 AM »

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - The man who claims he killed JonBenét Ramsey wants Johnny Depp to play him in a movie. />
Former teacher John Mark Karr also believes the film about the murder of the Colorado beauty queen would make "a billion dollars".

I doubt this will ever come to pass....

but if it did, this is one Depp movie I would miss..... Rolling Eyes

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2006, 10:00:30 AM »

Yes, I would pass on that as well...

BTW, did anyone watch Larry King Live?

NO book deal, NO movie deal... media majorly misquoting....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2006, 10:24:06 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I missed it.
Was watching the Met Game.

No reason for a book or movie deal now.

His 15 minutes is coming to an end.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2006, 11:37:19 AM »

Hopefully this idiot will not see one penny from all of this.  He should have to pay restitution for the expenses he cost the tax payers of Co.

On another note, hopefully he can be labled and marked as the sick freak that he is and be kept away from children.

I feel sorry for his own kids.  What if that was your dad?  Like they aren't catching some crap at school.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2006, 11:53:47 AM »

Quote from: "Jennifer34"
Hopefully this idiot will not see one penny from all of this.  He should have to pay restitution for the expenses he cost the tax payers of Co.

On another note, hopefully he can be labled and marked as the sick freak that he is and be kept away from children.

I feel sorry for his own kids.  What if that was your dad?  Like they aren't catching some crap at school.

Boy I SO agree with you.
Innocent victims.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2006, 07:09:50 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

I missed it.
Was watching the Met Game.

No reason for a book or movie deal now.

His 15 minutes is coming to an end.

Larry Garrison did a great job of explaining that he was not contacted by the family to write a book or do a movie deal..... they just wanted ppl to know that Karr did not kill JBR...

I think they know he's quite ill....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 30, 2006, 07:10:38 PM »

I agree Jenn34... I feel so incredibly said for those kids...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2006, 04:01:28 AM »

She was a beautiful child, a little angel, who was never allowed to live the life of a child.  

She was made to look cheap and degraded by her parents, the ones who were supposed to care for her, protect her.  This child did not deserve what those two put her through.  Whether or not they are directly related to her murder, as I suspect they are, they are the ones who paraded her around all over the country for pedophiles to see.  

If these parents that put these children out there like beefcakes did not intend them to be seen, they would not dress them up like this, school them and parade them all over the country, living vicariously through them.  

The vidoes were purely for entertainment of them and their friends.  Please.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: August 31, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »

Tylergal,
You know I have the utmost respect for you and most of the time I am pretty much in agreement with your thoughts. I think this is one of those times I have to disagree.

Like it or not, as females we are taught right from the beginning how to pretend being grown up. With our baby dolls and sneaking into Moms lipstick and smearing it on our faces and trying out her high heel shoes.

I know I am a few years older than you but as a small child I took tap dancing and gymnastics and baton.  I wanted to take ballet and not tap but there were not enough kids interested to make a class. We did little programs to show off our progress. Like I said I wanted to take ballet but those cute little tutus can also be very grown up.  Let me also say that in baton the marches could also be called strutting our stuff as well as the costumes. Gymnastics was to prepare you for later being a cheerleader. Also cute little sexy type costumes. Most of us were cheerleaders at 11 years old.

Did I feel exploited? No! I was doing what I wanted to do. I feel Jon Bonet also enjoyed doing the pageant thing plus it was something she could share with her Mom. Some parents it is all about sports for both girls and boys. Are they wrong too? No! It is called different strokes for different folks.

Why should any of us have to worry about pedophiles? They are the ones who need taken off the street. All of our children are at risk from them. Not just the beauty pagent kids. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.