April 25, 2024, 02:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JonBenet Ramsey  (Read 257246 times)
FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: September 03, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »

It's rumored that JonBenet was soiling her pants with feces shortly before her death.
Surely you do not actually believe such nonsense. The part time housekeeper made no such statements before she got "tabloid dollar signs" in her eyes.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »

It's rumored that JonBenet was soiling her pants with feces shortly before her death.
Surely you do not actually believe such nonsense. The part time housekeeper made no such statements before she got "tabloid dollar signs" in her eyes.

well, it is a fact that jonbenet was having trouble with her toilet training

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2007, 05:57:18 PM »

Did I say I did ??   Rolling Eyes

I copied it from this website

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/unexplained.html

FOOLS.... did you used to go by the name of Nancy Drew here on SM long ago by chance?  <not being a smartazz.. just asking>.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: September 03, 2007, 06:03:34 PM »

TY ROBOTS ~!!!!   I read here alot.. and haven't posted til today and this case has always been an interest to me.
 FWIW. I have always thought PATSY did it..  Poor little Jon Bonet was an obession to her.  And also FWIW.. someone that used to be on the police force in Boulder moved to PA.. this was before this case ever surfaced. He did travel back and forth from PA to Boulder.   My dad was a boss.. not saying where.. but this man worked with him. This man staated he as well felt Patsy did it.. and the work in Boulder was she did it or Burke.  John covered. Come on..  John sees little Jon Benet in the darj before he turns on a light.. says he removes tape form her mouth.. when there was never any found. Patys has the same friggin clothes on she did the night before and throws her body on Jon Benets.. oh.. gee.. WHY? to cover the fibers that were there already.  and WHAT kind of dipshit is going to place their little dead daughter under the Christmas tree for crying out loud,
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 03, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »

TY ROBOTS ~!!!!   I read here alot.. and haven't posted til today and this case has always been an interest to me.
 FWIW. I have always thought PATSY did it..  Poor little Jon Bonet was an obession to her.  And also FWIW.. someone that used to be on the police force in Boulder moved to PA.. this was before this case ever surfaced. He did travel back and forth from PA to Boulder.   My dad was a boss.. not saying where.. but this man worked with him. This man staated he as well felt Patsy did it.. and the work in Boulder was she did it or Burke.  John covered. Come on..  John sees little Jon Benet in the darj before he turns on a light.. says he removes tape form her mouth.. when there was never any found. Patys has the same friggin clothes on she did the night before and throws her body on Jon Benets.. oh.. gee.. WHY? to cover the fibers that were there already.  and WHAT kind of dipshit is going to place their little dead daughter under the Christmas tree for crying out loud,

hi Bunny
this is why i love the Bunny  Wink

i wonder if the INTRUDER made the 911 call 3-4 days before the death of Jonbenet

he must have SNUCK in and made a 911 call to set up the parents  Rolling Eyes

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: September 03, 2007, 06:11:56 PM »

I remember Nancy Drew ALWAYS believed it was an intruder.  We had quite a few emails over that issue.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 03, 2007, 06:13:50 PM »

Whoever killed JonBenet didn't fear getting caught. Thomas said that FBI profilers conjectured that the crime "was committed by someone who had a high degree of comfort inside the home. The murderer spent a good deal of time with the victim, bashing in her head, dragging her down two stories to the basement, wiping down her vaginal area, taping her mouth, tying up her wrists, garroting her, carefully, even lovingly, placing a white blanket over her, calmly writing what the Boulder police called the War And Peace of ransom notes, and then placing that ransom note just where Patsy Ramsey would be most likely to find it when she came down the backstairs in the morning.

i agree  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 03, 2007, 06:18:31 PM »

Whoever killed JonBenet didn't fear getting caught. Thomas said that FBI profilers conjectured that the crime "was committed by someone who had a high degree of comfort inside the home. The murderer spent a good deal of time with the victim, bashing in her head, dragging her down two stories to the basement, wiping down her vaginal area, taping her mouth, tying up her wrists, garroting her, carefully, even lovingly, placing a white blanket over her, calmly writing what the Boulder police called the War And Peace of ransom notes, and then placing that ransom note just where Patsy Ramsey would be most likely to find it when she came down the backstairs in the morning.

i agree  Cool

quite at ease setting the scene.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: September 03, 2007, 06:18:49 PM »

hi Bunny

i wonder if the INTRUDER made the 911 call 3-4 days before the death of Jonbenet

Cool

There was no intruder..  Patsy did it OR John did it. ONe of the 2.. I always leaned towards Patsy myself.
 Hi Robots.  and I luv the Robots too,.. Cool
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 03, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »

I remember Nancy Drew ALWAYS believed it was an intruder.  We had quite a few emails over that issue.

TCUMOM  Nancy and I used to email one another wayyyy back when.  But when I sit and think about Nancy.. she  was far more intelligent then this FOOLS is.  Id like to know if FOOLS ia male or female actually.  lol
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 03, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »

i agree  Cool

as sick as it seems, i wouldnt be surprised if they drank Tea, when writing the NOTE

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: September 03, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »

hi Bunny

Cool

There was no intruder..  Patsy did it OR John did it. ONe of the 2.. I always leaned towards Patsy myself.
 Hi Robots.  and I luv the Robots too,.. Cool

Wink
intruder-- inschmuder

i always lean towards a LEFT HANDED patsy writing the note
 Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: September 03, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »

i agree  Cool

YEp and wasn't there a hear drawn on little Jon Benets hand?   I think I recall that?  Maybe I am wrong?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: September 03, 2007, 06:25:58 PM »

A HEART I mean.. sorry 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 03, 2007, 06:29:39 PM »

Angie ~ yes, there was a heart ~ exactly right ~ don't you know John and Patsy planned out the entire "finding the body" scenario?

Too too staged. 

And, yes, they had Patsy do that handwriting analysis using her left hand and gee what a surprise ..... very similar.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: September 03, 2007, 06:33:43 PM »

Angie ~ yes, there was a heart ~ exactly right ~ don't you know John and Patsy planned out the entire "finding the body" scenario?

Too too staged. 

And, yes, they had Patsy do that handwriting analysis using her left hand and gee what a surprise ..... very similar.

I do recall the hand writing analysis !!
OK.. so you reemebred the heart then.. I have read along ago Patsy was notorious for drawing hearts?  Hmmmm
I know some people get pissed off when others feeel Patys or John had anything to do with it. But as Maggie posted.. NOBODY knows what goes on behind closed doors. I could wrote a book about my ex hubby and ex inlwas themselves.

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: September 03, 2007, 07:02:24 PM »

As for the doctor's report about the poor darling being sexually abused days before...almost always the children are afraid to tell a parent (or the other parent). Another example from my past, two boys, ages 9 and 7, being babysat by a good friend (called him uncle) of the family. The parents still do not know-and the boys are still in such pain-all of their personal relationships are risky. Their reason for not telling, not that the uncle would do anything, but that the parents would kill the man, then they would be orphans. Again, to everyone outside of the family, everything is great-it's the rest of the world at fault when their are personal breakups.
So sorry to be sending all of this grief, but I really believe NO ONE ever knows what goes on in a family.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 03, 2007, 07:06:37 PM »

oh, yes, Maggie ~ outward appearances very important to many.  including Ramsey family.
FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: September 03, 2007, 07:21:56 PM »

Several issues:
"comfortable in the houe"... includes a person with prior experience as a burglar.

"Patsy did it"... why? Boredom with that night's television fare? A sudden desire to spend all her husband's money on lawyers and to lose her health insurance when he lost his job? Did she think it would be fun to make a mad dash out to the neighborhood 7-11 store and buy some foreign dna?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 03, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »

Several issues:
"comfortable in the houe"... includes a person with prior experience as a burglar.

"Patsy did it"... why? Boredom with that night's television fare? A sudden desire to spend all her husband's money on lawyers and to lose her health insurance when he lost his job? Did she think it would be fun to make a mad dash out to the neighborhood 7-11 store and buy some foreign dna?

but but but but, did THAT same burglar make a 9-11 call 3 days before the murder from the ramsey house ???

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.