March 28, 2024, 05:32:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JonBenet Ramsey  (Read 255229 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2006, 01:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Maybe when they found out he was to start teaching children again, given his backround they figured now would be a good time to nab him.

My hopes have dimmed about the connection with the Jon Benet case, but this guy is twisted so hopefully he will be off the streets.

Thanks Cubee for the notes!    Laughing

You did a great job, not a ca ca job! Wink

LOL... thanks jacq! I am feeling like they wanted to get him off the streets before he harmed another kid and also she stressed that he has travelled extensively abroad since 01 and they were afraid they were gonna lose him.... JMO

And Strike, sadly I am in agreement with you.......I pray we are wrong and that they have evidence that we don't know about.....

I guess the most important thing now is the fact he is off the streets, and unable to harm anyone else.  Even if he didn't have anything to do with the Ramsey murder, he's still a potential danger to society at large!  T least now, that danger has been removed...

BTW...How are you doing Cubbee??  Wink  Good to see you...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2006, 01:11:32 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Maybe when they found out he was to start teaching children again, given his backround they figured now would be a good time to nab him.

My hopes have dimmed about the connection with the Jon Benet case, but this guy is twisted so hopefully he will be off the streets.

LOL... thanks jacq! I am feeling like they wanted to get him off the streets before he harmed another kid and also she stressed that he has travelled extensively abroad since 01 and they were afraid they were gonna lose him.... JMO

And Strike, sadly I am in agreement with you.......I pray we are wrong and that they have evidence that we don't know about.....

I guess the most important thing now is the fact he is off the streets, and unable to harm anyone else.  Even if he didn't have anything to do with the Ramsey murder, he's still a potential danger to society at large!  T least now, that danger has been removed...

Good to see you too Strike.... Am doing good, and you?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2006, 01:18:49 PM »

I'm better then I was last night...I can tell you that!! Wink

This thing is getting more weird by the second...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2006, 01:24:56 PM »

I'm better then I was last night...I can tell you that!! Wink

This thing is getting more weird by the second...

I totally agree with you there, it is all very strange. At the very least the perv if off the streets....
I have followed this case for years, that little girl was gorgeous....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2006, 02:53:49 PM »

Karr claims he drugged Jon Benet, but no drugs found in system.

I think this is going to be a bust.

Guy is guilty of alotta things, but I don't think her murder is one of them.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2006, 02:57:26 PM »

The Smoking Gun website has Jon Benet's autopsy report posted.

Negative for drugs in blood and system.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »

I think you may be right Jackie.  The drug inaccuracies in his story is probably just one of many things that may prove false in his confessing to the crime.  Like I've said though...probably better he's off the streets at this point...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

I think you may be right Jackie.  The drug inaccuracies in his story is probably just one of many things that may prove false in his confessing to the crime.  Like I've said though...probably better he's off the streets at this point...

Oh absolutely....

He's scary...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2006, 03:26:18 PM »

Oh absolutely....

He's scary...

What is bothering me is the fact that the suspense associated with this guy, and if he is, in fact, JonBenet's killer can be very easily confirmed (or denied) through a sample DNA comparison.  This isn't Aruba.  Here in the US, those types of tests can be done rather effeciently, and with great accuracy.

I'm reserving judgement for a few days.  By then, we should have a definitive answer as to if he is, in fact, linked to this crime...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2006, 03:27:59 PM »

You know what irks me also?

A press conference that consists of Thank you's and at least 13 No Comment Statements.

When you are prepared to have something to "say" then call your press conference.

What a waste of time and energy...

I can't answer that...sorry...yada yada....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2006, 03:33:34 PM »

You know what irks me also?

A press conference that consists of Thank you's and at least 13 No Comment Statements.

When you are prepared to have something to "say" then call your press conference.

What a waste of time and energy...

I can't answer that...sorry...yada yada....

Funny you say that Jackie (great minds think alike I guess)...I was watching it...screaming the exact same things at the TV!  First off, last night's PC was VERY strange to me.  I've never seen one where the actual suspect attends...and without any kind of restraints, no less. Also, was it me, or did it seem very "lively"...with many people laughing and such?  Getting back on point, he  then gives interviews to the AP...basically talking loud, and saying very little via those pesky "no comment" verbalizations.  Then today, we get some of the same with that Boulder DA.  I think I may actually lost info watching it.  I was starting to wonder whether or not she could answer if she believed the Steelers would repeat as SuperBowl champs!!

Seriously though...it's all to surreal for me.  I'm not sure what to think...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2006, 03:38:13 PM »

Someone did comment that it is not unusual for a suspect to be paraded like that in front of the press in Bangkok.

They do it to all suspects......

But yeah that and probably a million other things in their world would seem strange to us.

As the song goes...

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man crumble...

Or something like that...

Murray Head...Loved that song...

Ooops sorry OT Shocked  Wink

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »

Someone did comment that it is not unusual for a suspect to be paraded like that in front of the press in Bangkok.

But yeah that and probably a million other things in their world would seem strange to us.

As the song goes...

Got nothing to worry about going O/T with me Jackie!!  Besides...I'd probably be the one who takes heat for it anyway...Wink

Seriously though...if anything, this situation does little to dispell the reputation of Bangkok being a very "soiled & seedy" place... Rolling Eyes I feel dirty just saying it...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2006, 03:50:41 PM »

As the song goes...

Got nothing to worry about going O/T with me Jackie!!  Besides...I'd probably be the one who takes heat for it anyway...Wink

Seriously though...if anything, this situation does little to dispell the reputation of Bangkok being a very "soiled & seedy" place... Rolling Eyes I feel dirty just saying it...

Yeah well in my opinion that nonsense is getting way out of line.

Believe me, I have ruffled feathers before and often just for offering a different opinon.  Try to always be respectful...

But ya don't always get that in return...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2006, 03:58:02 PM »

As the song goes...

Believe me, I have ruffled feathers before and often just for offering a different opinon.  Try to always be respectful...

Yeah, it's concerning to me, because we've always been able to differentiate ourselves from those other "hate" sites by way of our respect for one another's opinions.  Of late, it seems as if that freedom is diminishing...and quickly!  I'm just glad there are still some around (like you) who can show that respect without compromising the integrity of their own beliefs.  What used to be in abundance on these boards have since become a rarity...

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now...Wink
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2006, 04:01:05 PM »

As the song goes...

I am with you on this, it is getting way out of line ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2006, 04:03:16 PM »

Ya know about this case..........

It has been stated that male dna was found under jonbenet's fingernails and male dna on her underpants that did not match any male in the Ramsey family.

it would seem to me, that if this dna does not match this Karr guy, the case will fall apart...

Quite frankly from what I have read about this investigation , Boulder (which I love and have visited many times to see family) was ill-equipped to handle this investigation and did a bit botching of it's own.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2006, 04:08:08 PM »

Ya know about this case..........

It has been stated that male dna was found under jonbenet's fingernails and male dna on her underpants that did not match any male in the Ramsey family.

it would seem to me, that if this dna does not match this Karr guy, the case will fall apart...

Quite frankly from what I have read about this investigation , Boulder (which I love and have visited many times to see family) was ill-equipped to handle this investigation and did a bit botching of it's own.

Yeah, but didn't they also find DNA on JonBenet's underwear as recently as 2003?  That'd be some 7 years after the crime itself.  If that doesn't make you very nervous about the integrity of the evidence, as well as the abilities of the Boulder police dept, nothing will...

Trust me...I am hoping this guy is the person they've been looking for for the past 10 years.  It'd do much for the family in terms of gaining closure.  It's just I am not to confident at this point...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2006, 04:09:51 PM »

I am with you on this, it is getting way out of line ....

Hey cubbee!!  We meet again, huh??  Wink

I'm feeling more and more posters are starting to see to what's been going on lately.  Hopefully, that'll get things back IN line for all of us...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »

Truthfully I was concerned about it last night and now, today after that press conference consisting of "I can't comment on that", and the few things that were revealed did not sound too promising.... I am even more concerned....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.