April 27, 2024, 09:03:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221307 times)
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:53 AM »

Not even one giggle Sad I may have to change this to my regular Avatar  Razz

OMG, I had to watch that play a time or two before I realized what he was doing!  haha,  LMAO,  I love it.

Maine, born and raised!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2007, 11:05:24 AM »

Patti
I would like to hear more from your theory...I am posting in here since this is where I have seen you last...please head over to the Shango thread and proceed with your ideas.  I truly can't see the connection with Shango and what you think, but it isn't any crazier than anything else I have heard or seen in this case.  The Shango thread is the  place to discuss all new Shango theories first, so please do go over and post in it.  If you don't want to do that and only wish to run it by me first you can email me at cindoal@yahoo.com.  I am listening.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »

Cheney in hospital, again.  In for a cough, but they found irregularities with his heart.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2007, 03:36:56 PM »

McCann news.

Skynews report in the last 3 days
- Mother McCann has do a drugs test
- Madeleine is most likely in Morocco

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1294074,00.html
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1294323,00.html

Foxnews report
Police Believe Madeleine McCann Was Murdered By 'Panicked Pedophile'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312893,00.html

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2007, 07:25:48 PM »

Not even one giggle Sad I may have to change this to my regular Avatar  Razz

roflmao  ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny OBS !!!!!!!!!!!!   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Love it !!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:48 PM »

Hi

anyone have Direct TV with the gray and black remote. Of all nights... I had to replace the batteries... know they are good

Can't get the Direct TV site up on my 56k modem to troubleshoot.

Am missing all the shows/// can't get it to change stations, the darn thing doesn't even light up, so I think  I have pushed the wrong buttons??? probably

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2007, 10:13:16 PM »

Since I can't get the site... I don't know the 800 or 888 or whatever number to call for help.

Anyone have have it? Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2007, 12:43:53 AM »

Hey IBE... I don't.. old fashioned cable kind of girl here...

but Klass has a thread with all the videos of the shows posted so you can chekc them out on Monkey time...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2007, 12:55:04 AM »

Since I can't get the site... I don't know the 800 or 888 or whatever number to call for help.

IBE, I looked it up for you. It is 1-888-494-4388.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2007, 12:59:57 AM »

Hi IBE Smile
I currently have Directv and here's their 800#. I hope this will help as I don't know what to do to help troubleshoot it for you....
For existing DIRECTV® service
Home service: 1-800-494-4388

Roos~

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2007, 01:09:05 AM »

Thanks Mrs. Red

It was a "duh" move I made. The back of the remote was off and I didn't have my glasses on... went through the very nice customer service of Direct TV and found I'd but the batteries in wrong.

Guess, I was excited to watch cable stations, Fox, Larry King.

Them my ISP went down.

Overall,,, it's a better day today for what is happening in Aruba. Looking forward to Red and Dugga's hookup to the ship and Tim Miller.

Tim is a Saint... too bad TES couldn't search for Donna Jou early on. Now 3 of 4 sites I posted pictures along/in the areas from the tool box on, have been either swept by the owners of the Lite Rail tracks or are throughly locked, fenced/gated or being developed.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »

This is cool.....wasn't sure where to post it, but check out the video.

State Police Detonate Old WWII-Era Bomb found in a blueberry field

Cherryfield, Maine
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=75490

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2007, 12:35:16 PM »

I just noticed that Snoopy is under the tree...someone had better watch her.  She will eat all the food presents...she's a dog about that kind of thing. Rolling Eyes
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »

I just noticed that Snoopy is under the tree...someone had better watch her.  She will eat all the food presents...she's a dog about that kind of thing. Rolling Eyes

Lala's you bad monkey!!  If you had any idea the STRESS I'm under over this whole food thing you'd realize I'm kinda freakin out over it! lol.  I went a couple of weeks ago and ordered my mother of the bride dress.  I ordered the size I currently wear.  I ask the lady how much alterations would be as I plan on losing a significant amount of weight by my daughters wedding in March.  She said that would be no problem as the max. amount charged for alterations would be $30.00   I'm on a budget ya'll.

So I'm feeling pretty confident right?  I've got till the 2nd weekend in March right?   Oh heck no.  This past week I get a call from the lady that I will have to order a size smaller for some rediculous reason.    ......AND I must be fitted no later than the 1st of FEB.  cyclops   Forgot about that whole time for alterations detail.

sooooooo now I have lost a month of weight loss time, and I definately have to lose at least a little weight!!!

I mean Mary Kay, Highlights, and a body sucker upper can only do so much girl.  sshhheeeet.

Ya know what the real kicker is?   Well let me tell ya sumpin. This is how my day went at the dress shop.  If ya'll would have been there you'd a LYAO

First off why in the world do most ALL of the dresses it seems that you must chose from when trying things on all come in a size 8 or smaller?  What is so wrong about that picture. huh?  I mean I'm not huge or anything but good grief!

I really couldn't care less about fashion.  Just give me a pair of blue jeans and a hoodie, and I'm good to go.  Sooooo I tell my daughter and her future sister in law (the brats) to just pick me out some dresses.  I don't care what they look like.,  If they think they're nice then that's good enough for me.  They pick me out 3 beautiful dresses.  Dresses I would have never picked out, but after seeing them I'm thinkin yea I could pull that off.  So I try on the first dress that I really like the best, and looks really good on me, but it was the wrong color...and of course it's too little.   Nooooooo that dress is no longer made. SO WHY IS IT STILL ON THE RACK!!!!  I skipped right over the second dress because after giving it another look I realized that that is sumpin my mom woulda wore, and ya'll I'm just not goin there yet.    ssshhheeettt.  So I've got the last dress to try on.  It's a freakin size 8.  HELLO???  I do manage to get the thing over my head and down to my azz (yea it wasn't goin over that I tell ya), and I'm all twisted up, and here I am all alone in the dressing room with no help to get this bad boy off.  So I just figured WTH everyone can use a good laugh so I just marched right out into the little area right outside the dressing room and shouted "would someone like to help me pleae"?  Tennis shoes and all.  It was not a -pretty picture.  So everyone is crackin up.  I'm being as moddess as I can but I can't get the gosh darn thing off!  So here comes my daughters future mother in law miss priss little petite thang (it's a good thing I really like her) to get me outta this garb.   She said you want to go up to St. Louis and look around?  I said he** no I'm bying this dress.  Well not this particular dress but one like it a little bigger.  I'm done wit dis.  Laughing Laughing

If ya wann see my dress go to markhenryfashions.com and put in number 41281.  And NO I do not look like her.  Geez. Rolling Eyes

Can ya tell I'm a little freaked out? lol 

I got to calm my bad self down.  I think my blood pressure is up to normal.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2007, 02:46:45 PM »

This is cool.....wasn't sure where to post it, but check out the video.

State Police Detonate Old WWII-Era Bomb found in a blueberry field

Cherryfield, Maine
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=75490

yeah I saw that,  if you were that state trooper, would you have put the thing in your trunk and drive down a dirt road?  I'd have been afraid the thing woulda went kaboom! 

Maine, born and raised!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »

Snoopy,

I loved your dress story!  Very Happy

That dress is absolutely gorgeous - you're getting that champagne color?

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2007, 06:37:05 PM »

Hey Snoop Dawg!  Want I should right the future MIL down in my book? LMAO!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I just had the best laugh I have had all day....you are so stinkin' funny! Words of advice for the Shango Sage...if all else fails...light the damn fires!!  (can I swear in here?)  Very Happy Very Happy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »

Snop Dawg !!  ROFLMAO ~!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh. I don't envy you any. went thru this crap last August for my daughters wedding. I couldn't breathe in my dress.. Shocked Shocked Talk about having to suck it in !!  LMAO

Las.. luv yah without those Muffs,.. Laughing
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »

Look out Mrs. Red!!!!   It has been below zero chill here most of the day and we are getting colder.  I am trying to blow it towards you as fast as I can.   

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »

Snop Dawg !!  ROFLMAO ~!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh. I don't envy you any. went thru this crap last August for my daughters wedding. I couldn't breathe in my dress.. Shocked Shocked Talk about having to suck it in !!  LMAO

Las.. luv yah without those Muffs,.. Laughing

OOPS I forgot.. SNOOP the dress is gorgeous !!  Love it !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.