April 27, 2024, 10:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221287 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2007, 08:47:05 PM »

ME attempting to make my Christmas dough ornaments in time to be shipped out while moderating this forum, lol  Laughing

These are the Santa Bears (still need their hats, legs, boots and feet.  They are baked then painted and varnished.  I've been making them for 30 years  Shocked

You mean they aren't Santa MonkeysShocked

too cute!!! you are so multi-talented!!!  Chef flower rendeer

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2007, 01:26:18 AM »

Great Santa Bears!

I'd probably eat all of them and they wouldn't get mailed.

You have email... if not possible is it too late and the wrong time zone for Carpe?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2007, 01:29:04 AM »

Trader Joes-dark chocolate covered graham crackers,,,YUmmmmmm

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2007, 01:33:35 AM »

Oh Shell, thanks .. going there tomorrow. I always make myself walk by that area and not look. Won't do that tomorrow! TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2007, 01:56:50 AM »

IBE - was it Europe?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2007, 02:37:41 AM »

Yes to US but needed name/pict of person on left. Got part on tape. Missed the name. My email is working now. Things in Aruba et al are too much. Need to take a break. TIA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2007, 05:07:31 PM »

Here's the deal monkeys...I have this "list" and I have checked it twice (maybe even three times)...well some of you are not on the "nice" list...so get with the program and behave yourselves...Gosh!  It is getting closer to Christmas, you know.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2007, 05:58:23 PM »

Yes to US but needed name/pict of person on left. Got part on tape. Missed the name. My email is working now. Things in Aruba et al are too much. Need to take a break. TIA

IBE - check your email again  Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2007, 06:18:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!
Well, my little guy does his First Reconciliation tonight!!! Yep!! the spill the guts in the confessional!! I am so nervous!! Hope he doesn't come out crying like I did on my first one...and 2nd..and 3rd...lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2007, 06:49:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!
Well, my little guy does his First Reconciliation tonight!!! Yep!! the spill the guts in the confessional!! I am so nervous!! Hope he doesn't come out crying like I did on my first one...and 2nd..and 3rd...lol

Everything will be alright.     You are remembering back to your own experiences  plus you have those maternal feelings as a Mom  watching your child go through some of the same things.  This  can definitely be nerve wracking.  It's good to be understanding, but try to stay calm and confident.  Your feelings and emotions carry over.  Well, mine do anyway LOL.  I've found my teenager telling me sometimes "it's alright Mom", when I get worried.  Kids are insightful.  This is a big moment for your little guy.  And for you.  Big changes.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2007, 08:46:38 PM »

Muffy, You are right, children are very insightful. I was a divorced single mother. One day I came home from work, talked to my mother, and threw myself crying hysterically on my bed. My two year old put her little hand on my back and said "it will be ok."

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2007, 09:32:15 PM »

Muffy, You are right, children are very insightful. I was a divorced single mother. One day I came home from work, talked to my mother, and threw myself crying hysterically on my bed. My two year old put her little hand on my back and said "it will be ok."

Louise ~  I can almost see your very young daughter's little hand on your back.    A child's loving touch.    Very sweet.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!

Everything will be alright.     You are remembering back to your own experiences  plus you have those maternal feelings as a Mom  watching your child go through some of the same things.  This  can definitely be nerve wracking.  It's good to be understanding, but try to stay calm and confident.  Your feelings and emotions carry over.  Well, mine do anyway LOL.  I've found my teenager telling me sometimes "it's alright Mom", when I get worried.  Kids are insightful.  This is a big moment for your little guy.  And for you.  Big changes.

Thanks Muffy...it was a breeze!!! We have the greatest Priest..NOTHING like when I was young!!! I even went in!!! lol Gotta stay away from the refugees...because for the moment..I am sin free!!! lol...they make me curse and think mean thought!!! lol
You are right though...I had flashbacks to the old nuns!! lol I wasn't the only one though...us parents started sharing horror stories!!! The kids did great and it was so beautiful and they all looked like such ladies and gentlemen all dressed up!!! It was very very wonderful!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »

ps...wish I could post a pic...but probably not a good idea?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »

ps...wish I could post a pic...but probably not a good idea?
It would be great, but I would prefer you not post pictures of the little guy...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 05, 2007, 03:09:06 AM »

Glad things are going well for those here.

I posted this on the Natalee Thread and wished to bring it over here too:

"Have to crawl on the roof tomorrow to fix some leaks so thought I'd better post this, just in case Rolling Eyes

In this tread through the 2 1/2 years we have learned more than we ever wanted to know or thought we could comprehend, stand. It seems to be in a low ebb now.

One of the things I have learned is the power of those who are dedicated to a cause and the use in this way of the Internet.

Have also learned about the pulling of the wool over things (and the timing of things aren't sometimes to our own liking.)

We can't have that happen when Natalee goes missing or any other missing person. I became t-d off about something having to do with missing Donna Jou, besides the fact she was lied to over the Internet.

TES was coming to search and the LE, supposedly, LAPD, told TES there was no place to search near where she was last seen for it was a big population of homes and apartments ie: no vacant land.

So I went out and took pictures. These are in the Donna Jou thread here under missing persons. Many Monkeys are involved.

I'd like for us, here on this thread, to know that tomorrow Dr. Phil will have Donna Jou's parents on. It's about the safety or lack of safety on the Internet and missing persons. It was filmed in the middle of Oct.

IMO we can all help by emailing his show for a follow up on this and Donna Jou.

If searches can be declined when requested by an American family of a missing child in the US, how can we expect a foreign govt. to search?

This will help all missing Americans, no matter where they are missing.

I am asking all our Good Monkeys here to keep rallying here and to keep tabs on this case as it has many similar challenges, known and unknown."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 05, 2007, 10:53:21 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!!

Thanks Muffy...it was a breeze!!! We have the greatest Priest..NOTHING like when I was young!!! I even went in!!! lol Gotta stay away from the refugees...because for the moment..I am sin free!!! lol...they make me curse and think mean thought!!! lol
You are right though...I had flashbacks to the old nuns!! lol I wasn't the only one though...us parents started sharing horror stories!!! The kids did great and it was so beautiful and they all looked like such ladies and gentlemen all dressed up!!! It was very very wonderful!!!

Lisa ~  I'm happy to hear it was all good.  Smile 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 05, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »

Glad things are going well for those here.

I posted this on the Natalee Thread and wished to bring it over here too:

"Have to crawl on the roof tomorrow to fix some leaks so thought I'd better post this, just in case Rolling Eyes

In this tread through the 2 1/2 years we have learned more than we ever wanted to know or thought we could comprehend, stand. It seems to be in a low ebb now.

One of the things I have learned is the power of those who are dedicated to a cause and the use in this way of the Internet.

Have also learned about the pulling of the wool over things (and the timing of things aren't sometimes to our own liking.)

We can't have that happen when Natalee goes missing or any other missing person. I became t-d off about something having to do with missing Donna Jou, besides the fact she was lied to over the Internet.

TES was coming to search and the LE, supposedly, LAPD, told TES there was no place to search near where she was last seen for it was a big population of homes and apartments ie: no vacant land.

So I went out and took pictures. These are in the Donna Jou thread here under missing persons. Many Monkeys are involved.

I'd like for us, here on this thread, to know that tomorrow Dr. Phil will have Donna Jou's parents on. It's about the safety or lack of safety on the Internet and missing persons. It was filmed in the middle of Oct.

IMO we can all help by emailing his show for a follow up on this and Donna Jou.

If searches can be declined when requested by an American family of a missing child in the US, how can we expect a foreign govt. to search?

This will help all missing Americans, no matter where they are missing.

I am asking all our Good Monkeys here to keep rallying here and to keep tabs on this case as it has many similar challenges, known and unknown."

IBE ~  Thank you for the information about Donna Jou's parents being on Dr. Phil today.  I think we need to announce this a couple of times today, on this thread and on Donna's thread, to be sure it's seen. 

Your posts are very sincere and heartfelt, IBE.  You've raised important issues.  You've gone out and taken photos and searched on your own.  You don't just talk-you act.     BTW ~ take care up on the roof.  Is there anyone that can help?  You shouldn't be up there, especially alone. 

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: December 05, 2007, 04:31:32 PM »

wow.. first confession memories.. lol  I was scared to death !  Glad all went well for your little man Smile
Hi everyone. been out of the loop.. work is  crazy and have other issues to deal with.  Sad

DEAR SANTA
 PLEASE do NOT bring  Lalas another set of those damn muffs. See Santa.. I am being honest.. I sat on her last pair she had.. Lalas said my boney ass broke her muffs. She cusses now  Shocked   Cool
 Some of us like Lalas muffless..  Cool
 Santa.. please deliver Simian and Shango under Lalas tree with a big box of mallowcups   Wink And give her a hug from Nemo while you are at it.  Smile  Shes hugged him alot yah know.   Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 05, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »

IBE.. great post and great thoughts.. pls be careful on the roof...

Dear Santa,
bring all my monkeys all their heartfelt desires! bless each of them

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.