April 27, 2024, 09:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221285 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 05, 2007, 07:40:50 PM »

IBE.. great post and great thoughts.. pls be careful on the roof...

Dear Santa,
bring all my monkeys all their heartfelt desires! bless each of them

Hi there Mrs. Red 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: December 05, 2007, 09:22:16 PM »

wow.. first confession memories.. lol  I was scared to death !  Glad all went well for your little man Smile
Hi everyone. been out of the loop.. work is  crazy and have other issues to deal with.  Sad

DEAR SANTA
 PLEASE do NOT bring  Lalas another set of those damn muffs. See Santa.. I am being honest.. I sat on her last pair she had.. Lalas said my boney ass broke her muffs. She cusses now  Shocked   Cool
 Some of us like Lalas muffless..  Cool
 Santa.. please deliver Simian and Shango under Lalas tree with a big box of mallowcups   Wink And give her a hug from Nemo while you are at it.  Smile  Shes hugged him alot yah know.   Rolling Eyes

You do know that I am keeping the "list"? 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: December 05, 2007, 09:32:34 PM »

wow.. first confession memories.. lol  I was scared to death !  Glad all went well for your little man Smile
Hi everyone. been out of the loop.. work is  crazy and have other issues to deal with.  Sad

DEAR SANTA
 PLEASE do NOT bring  Lalas another set of those damn muffs. See Santa.. I am being honest.. I sat on her last pair she had.. Lalas said my boney ass broke her muffs. She cusses now  Shocked   Cool
 Santa.. please deliver Simian and Shango under Lalas tree with a big box of mallowcups   Wink And give her a hug from Nemo while you are at it.  Smile  Shes hugged him alot yah know.   Rolling Eyes

Shocked  well . I better be on the good list.. or no more chocky for you...  Wink
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: December 06, 2007, 12:54:38 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show - Listen LIVE Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Andrew Hodges, Tim Miller and Fred Rosen

This week, Dana welcomes:

* Dr. Andrew Hodges, author of Into The Deep: The Hidden Confession of Natalee’s Killer
    * Author and Publisher Tim Miller
    * Fred Rosen, author of When Satan Wore A Cross

LISTEN LIVE, THURSDAY EVENING AT 9PM EASTERN
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: December 06, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show - Listen LIVE Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Andrew Hodges, Tim Miller and Fred Rosen

* Dr. Andrew Hodges, author of Into The Deep: The Hidden Confession of Natalee’s Killer

TY for the heads up ! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2007, 10:55:13 AM »

DEAR SANTA

Shocked  well . I better be on the good list.. or no more chocky for you...  Wink

That sounds like a threat.  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 06, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »

Why does it say "Author and Publisher" Tim Miller?  Is it a different Tim Miller?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 06, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5143772&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Man Fishing in Canal Finds Bags of Body Parts 

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Dec 2007, 4:45 PM EST 
Created: Thursday, 06 Dec 2007, 2:17 PM EST 

Ormond Beach Police say they're unsure whether the remains belong to more than one person. 

A bag filled with human remains found by a fisherman Thursday morning has launched a murder investigation inside a state park. Investigators say a fisherman found the trash bag containing human remains along the banks of a canal that runs off the Tomoka River near the tomoka state park. Investigators have determined that the remains are a lower leg and foot of a caucasian person.

A search of the canal was conducted by the Volusia County sheriffs' dive team but no other remains were found.

Anyone with information is asked to call Ormond Beach police at 677-0731 or crimestoppers at 277-tips or 1-888-277-TIPS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »

DANA PRETZER - TONIGHT 9PM ET

The Dana Pretzer Show - Listen LIVE Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include:

Andrew Hodges
Tim Miller
Fred Rosen
Jossy Mansur
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2007, 05:57:47 PM »

This is stage 6 of a 7 phase process.

1.  Make dough (2c flour, 1c iodized salt, 1c weak coffee)
2.  Hand mould each bear & place 1/2 paperclip at the top
4.  Bake in the oven at approx 300 degrees until hard
5.  Draw face with fineline marker - color nose with black sharpie,rosie cheeks with red sharpie
6.  Paint with water base paint
7.  Spray with acrylic varnish

Then I use my "seal-a-meal" which is about 30 years old to make little envelopes out of small bubble wrap to store/ship them in.

This is how they look pre-varnishing.  These are the boy bears, the girls are actually much cuter  Wink

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2007, 06:03:27 PM »

Wow Klaas!  Those are really cute Santa Bears!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2007, 06:09:15 PM »

DEAR SANTA

hehe  Very cute post! I hope she gets S&S for Christmas, also.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2007, 06:12:04 PM »

This is stage 6 of a 7 phase process.

1.  Make dough (2c flour, 1c iodized salt, 1c weak coffee)
2.  Hand mould each bear & place 1/2 paperclip at the top
4.  Bake in the oven at approx 300 degrees until hard
5.  Draw face with fineline marker - color nose with black sharpie,rosie cheeks with red sharpie
6.  Paint with water base paint
7.  Spray with acrylic varnish

Then I use my "seal-a-meal" which is about 30 years old to make little envelopes out of small bubble wrap to store/ship them in.

This is how they look pre-varnishing.  These are the boy bears, the girls are actually much cuter  Wink

Wow wow wow! Those are adorable.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2007, 07:24:29 PM »

Klaas,

Those are so cute. I hope you do not mind but I printed your directions. Who knows?

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »

Klaas,

Those are so cute. I hope you do not mind but I printed your directions. Who knows?

Thanks!

Couple of hints.  Make sure you blend the flour and salt together well before SLOWLY adding the water(coffee).  Add a little of the liquid and stir until it's damp enough to kneed.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #235 on: December 07, 2007, 09:20:11 AM »

Klaas those Santa Bears are SO CUTE!!! I've printed the instructions too!

BTW: You've really started something on Fox! I was watching Fox and Friends and Jib Jab had sent them a snow fight with the heads of the morning news staff. It was really cute! I know your contribution to Greta started it!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: December 07, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »

Dear Santa,
This list thing is getting out of hand...I think I should  attempt to catch up.  I know you don't have long until "the day"  or is it "the night"?  Hmmmmm. well here goes.

Please bring Tibro some really nice presents, she lives in Australia, well not technically on the continent, but I will just send you a map.  I still haven't figured that one out yet.  Oh yeah, you have to start a day early for her, it's not that she has too many presents, she lives a day a ahead of everyone else.  How do you do that Santa?  Do you have a time machine thingy that helps you? Wow! This list stuff can get really confusing. Rolling Eyes

I think BTGirl needs a sockmonkey calendar for Christmas. No that's not right! She has one she wants to give you.  Darn it!  I think I dripped chocolate on the "list".  I can't read what it was she told me now. I will get back to you on her stuff.   

Now, where were we?  Oh yes!  ArtColley needs a little teenie weenie closet just right for her little doggie clothes.  I know, but her dog loves those outfits (I think she's created a diva dog, but I won't be the one to tell her).

Oh and there is always CJ and SMSam. I am not sure what they want.  They are always so quiet.  You know, I bet they have a sneaky streak in them.  Just pick out something nice for them.  They are on my good list this year. 

Old Fart needs new smileys. He has a whole bunch, but some new ones would help liven him up a little. Did you know he has a big stick and a whip that he carries around with him?  Trust me on this one Santa...he has to be on the good list.

I think Cuz needs a new football coach there in AR Kansas...your choice... I have run out of ideas.  I tried to give her one from our state.  Oh yes, then there is Yapperz, she's the one with the cow lips.  I know she's been pretty bad this year, but I think it was all Angie's fault.  So maybe if you would bring her a little bling bling she would be happy and content to behave for a while.

Whew!  This list keeping is rough...oh... before I go... I have one more person that needs a surprise this year...Carnut wants a babe with a telescope and something blue or was that a blue something...sorry, I have mallocup everywhere.  Gotta go wash up...I really have to stop eating and writing at the same time. Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 07, 2007, 11:51:44 AM »

Posting a request that Carolyn posted in other threads concerning the upcoming TES search in January. If anyone can help, please go to Clinton’s thread or the ‘Search Pending for Louisiana’ thread over in Missing Persons as Carolyn has contact info posted there. TIA

Hey everyone....is there anyone out there that is good a designing flyers....we need one that for right now tells about Clinton and the upcoming search but one that can be sent out to people to try and get donations.  The goal is to have one that can be easily adapted to whatever the need or situation is.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: December 07, 2007, 07:12:11 PM »

Dear Santa,
This list thing is getting out of hand...I think I should  attempt to catch up.  I know you don't have long until "the day"  or is it "the night"?  Hmmmmm. well here goes.

Please bring Tibro some really nice presents, she lives in Australia, well not technically on the continent, but I will just send you a map.  I still haven't figured that one out yet.  Oh yeah, you have to start a day early for her, it's not that she has too many presents, she lives a day a ahead of everyone else.  How do you do that Santa?  Do you have a time machine thingy that helps you? Wow! This list stuff can get really confusing. Rolling Eyes

I think BTGirl needs a sockmonkey calendar for Christmas. No that's not right! She has one she wants to give you.  Darn it!  I think I dripped chocolate on the "list".  I can't read what it was she told me now. I will get back to you on her stuff.   

Now, where were we?  Oh yes!  ArtColley needs a little teenie weenie closet just right for her little doggie clothes.  I know, but her dog loves those outfits (I think she's created a diva dog, but I won't be the one to tell her).

Oh and there is always CJ and SMSam. I am not sure what they want.  They are always so quiet.  You know, I bet they have a sneaky streak in them.  Just pick out something nice for them.  They are on my good list this year. 

Old Fart needs new smileys. He has a whole bunch, but some new ones would help liven him up a little. Did you know he has a big stick and a whip that he carries around with him?  Trust me on this one Santa...he has to be on the good list.

I think Cuz needs a new football coach there in AR Kansas...your choice... I have run out of ideas.  I tried to give her one from our state.  Oh yes, then there is Yapperz, she's the one with the cow lips.  I know she's been pretty bad this year, but I think it was all Angie's fault.  So maybe if you would bring her a little bling bling she would be happy and content to behave for a while.

Whew!  This list keeping is rough...oh... before I go... I have one more person that needs a surprise this year...Carnut wants a babe with a telescope and something blue or was that a blue something...sorry, I have mallocup everywhere.  Gotta go wash up...I really have to stop eating and writing at the same time. Rolling Eyes

ROFLMAO Lalas..I am howling.  Yap? My fault?  ha ha ha   ..  no way.. shes a stinker. !!
Shush Lalas.. and eat a mallo cup Smile  Or .. are they all gone?  Cool  Need more?   Laughing Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2007, 12:21:38 AM »

Continuing with Santa's list...gosh, I am tired.  I don't know how Santa does this year after year...every Christmas..he just keeps on like that bunny with the batteries...but I digress..

Dear Santa,
Please don't forget Mere.  She hasn't made any lists this year yet, I think she's been in the corner of the cage asleep most of the time. I think maybe a pillow and blankie would work for her.  Have I already asked you about her?  I seem to forget these days. Oh and there is Karo..she's a tough one...never talks much but she's so sweet. You may have to surprise her with something in gold.

And that reminds me...Hummingbird could use some more nectar.  She's kinda like MuffyBee flitting from place to place.  Make it a pretty little pink color, because it goes well with her hair.  I call her hummer...someone told me it meant something but I have forgotten what it was...must be that she sings all the time. Rolling Eyes

Indydan needs another motorcycle...I know, I know you got him one last year.  Well, I think maybe it's his lovely lady that wants a new one...but don't tell him it's not really his.  She can just make him think it was his idea...guys like that sort of thing, you know.

Oh gosh!  I almost forgot Elaine...what in the heck could you bring her?  She's a tough one there..I may need some help with her. I know!  She needs her own personal ebay seller with lots of money..yes, that will be good.

Now, I was thinking about Kermit.  He's green you know.  Yes, a frog at that.  Wow what does a frog want for Christmas?  Flies, you say?  I didn't frogs could fly?  I learn something new everyday around here.  Shocked

Then there is Dayhiker. He likes football..maybe tickets to next year's Bama games.  I hope he's not drinking the kool aid.  Maybe you could throw in some antacids also.  What about Casa..did you know she has kids?  She looks like a young filly herself..I had no idea.  I can't tell her from the students.  I think she's really neat...bring her something nice.

Oh and please don't forget our Dihannah..she just twirls and twirls around looking at herself all the time...I would be dizzy if I were her, but I think she likes it.  Just because she looks like a fairy doesn't mean she has any fairy dust...bring her a few different kinds to sample.  She has a hard time making up her mind or is that a hard mind to make work? I can't read my  own writing.

Oh no!  I have marshmallow cream everywhere.  It's so hard to eat and think at the same time.  You don't have any napkins handy do you?  Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.