April 28, 2024, 11:42:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221343 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »

It has been brought to my attention that I have deeply offended some sweet monkey with my Santa letters.  I am so very, very sorry.  I was hoping to give a little holiday cheer to all of us that have come to be family here. Hurting any feelings was not my intention and I am truly sorry. Please accept my apology.  I will cease my insane rantings to Santa Clause now and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2007, 09:50:54 PM »

Lala,

The little girl in your avatar is so cute.

We all get "out of joint" at times... thought mine was age Laughing Laughing

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays!

Maybe Shango and Simian can come back and unravel the mess of thoughts we have about Aruba

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »

Oh Lala's ... I am sorry some one was offended, but I so looked forward to those lists when I came in here....

Sigh....

Does anyone know of any kind of interesting games for a Christmas party?  My friend  is hosting a Christmas party and asked me ... I have no ideas!  I told her I would ask my very smart Monkeys!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »

It has been brought to my attention that I have deeply offended some sweet monkey with my Santa letters.  I am so very, very sorry.  I was hoping to give a little holiday cheer to all of us that have come to be family here. Hurting any feelings was not my intention and I am truly sorry. Please accept my apology.  I will cease my insane rantings to Santa Clause now and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sad  Lalas.. I am sorry anyone felt offended. I had not seen you say anything bad about anyone. I enjoyed reading your Santa List when I could. I feel liek Mrs Red.. look forward to reading them.. they are great for a laugh !!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2007, 11:08:44 PM »

Lala's I like reading your ' Dear Santa Lists' , and if someone has been offended by something you have written, then likely they misunderstood what you wrote. IMO Everything posted in the list(s) has been posted in good fun and should be taken as such. Thank-you for providing a smile and perhaps a chuckle in these times...........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2007, 11:12:51 PM »

Lala's I like reading your ' Dear Santa Lists' , and if someone has been offended by something you have written, then likely they misunderstood what you wrote. IMO Everything posted in the list(s) has been posted in good fun and should be taken as such. Thank-you for providing a smile and perhaps a chuckle in these times...........

I agree with yah BB...   
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 09, 2007, 11:17:15 PM »

Lalas, I have been enjoying your letters to Santa. Please keep it up.
I am sorry but if someone does not like the letters, please feel free to SKIP RIGHT OVER THEM. JMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 09, 2007, 11:31:16 PM »

Oh Lala's ... I am sorry some one was offended, but I so looked forward to those lists when I came in here....

Sigh....

Does anyone know of any kind of interesting games for a Christmas party?  My friend  is hosting a Christmas party and asked me ... I have no ideas!  I told her I would ask my very smart Monkeys!

Mrs. Red

Try here

http://www.partygamecentral.com/pgcstandard/gameliststd.asp?type=christmas&catname=CHRISTMAS+PARTY+GAMES

Or just google

Christmas Party Games

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #269 on: December 09, 2007, 11:59:30 PM »

Lala's! It's my own personal opinion, but I found your letters a wonderful mix of humor and genuine affection for us all! I'm going to miss them, but I give you my own permission to talk to Santa anytime you want about me and even my evil twin!
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2007, 01:14:41 AM »

Lala's~
I agree with the other monkeys. I really have been enjoying your letters to Santa. With everything that has been going on with real life and Natalee's case, the silliness in your letters has kept smiles on our faces. What better person to write to Santa from the cage than our own Hall Monitor???   Laughing
I hope you'll reconsider, if not we'll understand.  Thanks for the smiles!  Very Happy

Roos~

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2007, 02:09:04 AM »

Lala's  I too am sorry someone was offended, but I honestly didn't see anything wrong.  I look forward to reading them, and I hope  you don't stop.  Actually I like it when you harrass me. lol  I'm actually a big cut-up in real life so.....well this just tickles me.  Goodness knows we've all needed a laugh this past week esp.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2007, 09:46:25 AM »

Dear Santy Claus:  It's me snoopy!  What's that you say?  No I'm not a dog.  I'm a monkey.  Yes monkeys talk.    Anywho Santa there's this special monkey name Lala's.  Huh?  Yes I know that's a funny name, but she really is a sweet gal.  Anyway Santy she's makin all these list for you so us gooduns don't get missed.  What's that?  Yes you're right my name really should be Precious. Razz   Thank you.  Now getting back to Lala's.  I think she should have sumpin real special this year.  You know she works so hard keeping everyone in line.  Huh?  Oh yes I know she doesn't have to keep me in line.  I'm just perfect and precious. Rolling Eyes   Now back to Lala's.  I think it would be just swell if you got her some of those majic pens.  You know.  The ones where you can see the ink at first, but then it fades away?  Yes that's the ones.  OH and I know she would just absolutely LOVE a black and gold Mizzou football Jersey.  Then she could proudly wear it to the football games and holler "Roll Tigers"!!  Cool  I think that's how it goes.  Anyhow Santy you prolly won't be hearing from me again as this is normally Lala's job, but just cause she's so special I thought I'd just let you know.  Oh and give Rudolph a big hug from me, k?  Luv ya buddy.  Very Happy  

Oh just wanted you to know Santy that I have kindof gotten over when I was a little girl, and I did not get that Operation game I begged for.  Huh?  Oh you took all you had to the less fortunate children?  phew.  Well that's what my daddy said too.  I just KNEW there was a good reason.  Glad to have a confirmation on that though.  Whatever.  What?  Oh it's ok Santy.  It's ok.  I just make sure that every little one in my family gets an Operation game for Christmas, and then I get to play with them.  I'm over it.  Yes I'm over it.  Shocked

Don't forget what we talked about now concerning Lala's.  Yes I will have cookies and milk for you.
10-4 roger and out good buddy.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2007, 10:53:20 AM »

Dag nab it!  Snoopy you made me cry.  I think I just found a brand new super duper doggy assistant....yes, silly....it's you.  That was better than anything I have ever done.  I asked Santa for a singing Chatty Cathy when I was about 9 years old. I think he gave that doll to someone else too. I really didn't need another one, I already had the blond haired Chatty Cathy...but I was greedy that year.

I don't ever want to offend anyone...except maybe some of those idiots at RU.  So please know that anything I write about you guys is all in fun and love.  I try to take some little something I might know or remember about you throughout the year and incorporate it into my writing. So never take anything I say personally, ever...I am just doing this in jest.  Laughter is scientifically proven to help your blood pressure and  around here we need all the help we can get.  I wub you all
CJ1
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2007, 12:52:18 PM »

Lala's, I so enjoy your creative talents.  It is humor that gets us through the down times.  Please keep it coming.  I can't wait for April Fool's Day. jocolor
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »

I am fast approaching my 10K post!  Yes, hard to believe we have been here so long and I have posted so much.

To me, this will be pretty special.  While we no longer have our titled based on number of posts that we had in the past, I want something for this high number of posts, not anything with responsibility like mod or hall monitor as I don't have time but maybe a tiny badge under my avatar or a star or something.

Then I can arrest BLAH when he sasses me!  I know, I know, we don't need no steenkin batches!!!  But would be nice to at least issue him a warning or two from time to time. 

Not that he would pay the least bit of attention, however.

Gosh, no wonder my house is a wreck for Christmas and my tree has three ornaments on it!

Better get hopping on that right now.  We should have listen to Carnut and just left those trees up all year!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2007, 02:51:37 PM »

Dear Santa,
Anna is at it again...I know, she is sometimes..well most times...but she wants this badge.  I have no idea what you should put on it, but give her one.  Make it all pretty and cover it with sparkles so we can see her when she tries to sneak up on the rest of us.

BTW, Blah needs some...er...well you know he's lost his other ones and I think he's been trying to find them.  Have you seen that avatar of his?  He has more energy than a cat drinking gatorade.

Oh and one more thing...Sunnyintx..she's not in Texas anymore, but she's hasn't completed her change of address card...so you may have to look on a map for her house.  There's two of her...I suspect it's the evil twin thingy again..but both of her twins are evil...don't let her tell you different either. I think two little go carts would work for her...that way she can toodle on over to Snoopy's house for a visit.  Oh I know, Santa...Snoopy and Sunnyintx together...yes it's a scary thought.

Gotta go...really busy with my Christmas shopping...be back later. 
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »

There there Lalas mom (((((((((((((lalas MoM ))))))))
  Ol Jerry from Ohio just cant stand to see a lady  cry  <g>  so heres a big Ol Cowboy Hug for ya Lalas MOM  cause we all really do luv ya and all you do is appriciated <g>
   Jerry

Dag nab it!  Snoopy you made me cry.  I think I just found a brand new super duper doggy assistant....yes, silly....it's you.  That was better than anything I have ever done.  I asked Santa for a singing Chatty Cathy when I was about 9 years old. I think he gave that doll to someone else too. I really didn't need another one, I already had the blond haired Chatty Cathy...but I was greedy that year.

I don't ever want to offend anyone...except maybe some of those idiots at RU.  So please know that anything I write about you guys is all in fun and love.  I try to take some little something I might know or remember about you throughout the year and incorporate it into my writing. So never take anything I say personally, ever...I am just doing this in jest.  Laughter is scientifically proven to help your blood pressure and  around here we need all the help we can get.  I wub you all

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »

Thanks SLed Dogs...

in the spirit of all the letters to Santa... true story.
I babysat for my friend on Saturday, a 18 month old and a 4 year old. They are both adorable little boys... so we played with all my old, (some of them are 20 yrs old) happy meal toys that I keep for when kids come over.  And we made cookies... so on Sunday my friend told me that when he went to see Santa he proudly told Santa he had made cookies for him, but that they were at "mommy's friend's house" and he would need to be sure he got his cookies while he was here.  He was very proud of his cookies...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2007, 10:12:39 PM »

I am so pleased to see Lalas posting her letters to Santa again, and with the help now of our cute little Beagle.  I know Beagles are good at sniffing out goodies so I guess she must have been lured by the Mallow Cups that Lalas is addicted to.

And also if you two favourite Santa helpers would kindly let him know that the big bunch of Eucalyptus leaves and West Australian wildflowers that I will leave outside my door are NOT Reindeer fodder, but a gift for MumInOhio so she can enjoy some scents from her homeland.

After the disappointments of the past several days it would be just too much to find out that we may have an Ebenezer Scrooge Monkey in our cage that can take offense at any lighthearted and humourous posts such as Lalas does for us at this time of year.   I hope they realise the joy of Christmas and the fun of friendship and love that can exist in this cage, and also what a smart and hard working Monkey our Lalas has been all the way throughout our two and half year long battle to get Justice for Natalee and Peace for her family.

BTW for those Monkeys that wonder why I do not clean the cage after everyone has gone back to their treetops - did you not notice that our new forum cages are self-cleaning?  It is still a good idea not to throw too many banana peels though as they do make the floor slippery.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.