April 28, 2024, 09:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221338 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: December 15, 2007, 10:32:47 PM »

Hi Muffy !!

Jerry.. getting the freezing rain here now..  I am very happy to be off of work tomorrow. between this weather. and not knowing what to expect and being sick.  Glad I dont have to be there !    4 to 6 expected here Jerry..   I got new front tires on my care yesterday.. I ddint feel like it.. felt like death warmed over at Pep Boys.  Got a nice work bonus for the holiday.. got my car all fixed up..  called my boss and told told him TY..   Wink Kinda stinks. new car.. and worn tired and front end alignment already ? A bit over 7,000 miles.  Pffttttt  Anyhow. said I can drive to work and home safe now.. even though I do not like to drive in the snow.. Im more afraid of other people on the road then myself.  lol
  Hope you and us PA folks dont get hit hard.. maybe it will pass us over?  One can hope !!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #321 on: December 15, 2007, 11:24:46 PM »

OMGosh Angie you must have something really wrong for your front end and the tires to go bad that quickly  with only 7000 miles on them .  are you checking into why that is ?? I am not much of a mechanic but i do diagnose real well and i sure would be on the dealers butt to explain that to me or to make sure that it doesn't happen again hun .
  Yup snow and freezing rain here already  and still coming down .  again keep warm and get better real soon OK ? 
                   your pal Jerry

Hi Muffy !!

Jerry.. getting the freezing rain here now..  I am very happy to be off of work tomorrow. between this weather. and not knowing what to expect and being sick.  Glad I dont have to be there !    4 to 6 expected here Jerry..   I got new front tires on my care yesterday.. I ddint feel like it.. felt like death warmed over at Pep Boys.  Got a nice work bonus for the holiday.. got my car all fixed up..  called my boss and told told him TY..   Wink Kinda stinks. new car.. and worn tired and front end alignment already ? A bit over 7,000 miles.  Pffttttt  Anyhow. said I can drive to work and home safe now.. even though I do not like to drive in the snow.. Im more afraid of other people on the road then myself.  lol
  Hope you and us PA folks dont get hit hard.. maybe it will pass us over?  One can hope !!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: December 16, 2007, 04:11:37 PM »

Jerry.. the man at  Pep Boys explained to me about my tires. Called it toe something? Won on the oustsides not the insides.  GM's fault he said. he said he had seen alot of GM vehicles with the same crap. Id like to take my car to where I bought it and flip out. But I still am not up to par here. Actually I just called my boss and told him I am not coming to work tomorow. I feel like crapola.
 We didnt get hit with the big storm last nigfht.. but it seems to be happening now. its snowing like crazy and the roads are covered. YUCK  Sad   
 How is Jessicas mom doing Jerry? Has she had any improvement ??
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: December 16, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »

Hi Angie  yup we got it here  and am still getting it  freezing  snow and all  traffic is a real hazard .
  No Hun sorry to say no change yet in Jessica's mother  sad thing to see but I am holding Jessica up as best I can  we both pray together and she says that's when she and I feel the closest to our God and that makes this Lil Redheaded woman that the lord allowed to fall in love with an ol cowpoke like me .   Hey would you like to see a pic of her ??

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/?action=view&current=Private001.jpg

A very Lovely Lady and with such a wonderful soul and spirit can't remember ever being in love like this before .
  Well hope that you get some rest and feel well soon Angie .
   Your pal Jerry

Jerry.. the man at  Pep Boys explained to me about my tires. Called it toe something? Won on the oustsides not the insides.  GM's fault he said. he said he had seen alot of GM vehicles with the same crap. Id like to take my car to where I bought it and flip out. But I still am not up to par here. Actually I just called my boss and told him I am not coming to work tomorow. I feel like crapola.
 We didnt get hit with the big storm last nigfht.. but it seems to be happening now. its snowing like crazy and the roads are covered. YUCK  Sad   

Old Jer from Ohio

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: December 16, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »

Hi Angie  yup we got it here  and am still getting it  freezing  snow and all  traffic is a real hazard .
  No Hun sorry to say no change yet in Jessica's mother  sad thing to see but I am holding Jessica up as best I can  we both pray together and she says that's when she and I feel the closest to our God and that makes this Lil Redheaded woman that the lord allowed to fall in love with an ol cowpoke like me .   Hey would you like to see a pic of her ??

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/?action=view&current=Private001.jpg

A very Lovely Lady and with such a wonderful soul and spirit can't remember ever being in love like this before .
  Well hope that you get some rest and feel well soon Angie .
   Your pal Jerry

Jerry.. you and Jess are a very attractive couple   Smile   Hope is ok to call her  Jess.. Im sicj and lazy to type at the moment Sad I am keeping her mom in my prayers..   I am so sorry there has not been any improvement   Sad
 Traffice here is bad too..  I live on a busy road.. and its covered with snow.... slip . sliding . away out there.
 Jerry.. Lady Jess is lucky to have you and vise versa  Smile   Perhaps one day I lfind love the way you  2 have  Smile
 God love the both of yah  !!!   Smile
PS.. <keep the snow in Ohio.. lol  >
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: December 16, 2007, 09:55:44 PM »

Hi Dugga   Laughing
 I see yah lurking here  !   Cool
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2007, 08:57:55 AM »

Good morning monkeys  sunny.  Hope everyone is staying warm today.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »

Apple announces HOT new product!

Apple reveals its latest product - a breast implant that stores and plays music. The cost will be $399 or $499, depending on cup size.

This should be a big crowd pleaser, since women complain that men are always staring at their breasts but not listening to them.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »

Apple reveals its latest product - a breast implant that stores and plays music. The cost will be $399 or $499, depending on cup size.

This should be a big crowd pleaser, since women complain that men are always staring at their breasts but not listening to them.

What great products Apple makes. Now the IBreast? They sure know what people like  Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2007, 03:52:54 PM »

Hey Monks!
I need help!  I am trying to make a slide show (with music) of my boys photos as they were growing up.  Is it possible to do this on photo bucket?  Or is there another program that would work better? I am not that computer savvy.  I appreciate any pointers anyone can give me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Regrets, I've had a few......
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 17, 2007, 08:09:50 PM »

Apple reveals its latest product - a breast implant that stores and plays music. The product, called iTit, will retail at $399 or $499, depending on cup size.

What great products Apple makes. Now the IBreast? They sure know what people like  Laughing

I left something out - the product name is iTit. I edited my quote above to reflect this important product identification component.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:07 PM »

Hey Monks!
I need help!  I am trying to make a slide show (with music) of my boys photos as they were growing up.  Is it possible to do this on photo bucket?  Or is there another program that would work better? I am not that computer savvy.  I appreciate any pointers anyone can give me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Hi JuJu -

I use Photodex, ProShow Gold and paid for the full version $69.00.  I bet Carpe uses something else though.  http://www.photodex.com/products/proshowgold/

You can make a "remix" slide show in photobucket but I'm not sure if you can have music with it.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2007, 09:44:51 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!  

Jerry... Jessica's mom is in my prayers.  BTW I'm proud to know ya.  You're quite the man.  This world needs more like you. Wink

Angie hope you're feeling better, and make the car dealer replace your tires, and makethe corrections ness. to prevent more tire damage.  That ain't right.

Hope all the monkeys who have been sick are feeling better.

MsMarple..........I have no comment. 

*******.......behave your bad self.

Juju...... don't know how to help ya hun.

Lala's......Am I fired!!???     I been really busy.  Daughter graduated from College Saturday.  Had a big shindig for her Sunday.  Approx. 50 people at the house.  Plus we had about 6" of snow to boot.  Oh my new floors!    lol  And yesterday one of our dear friends dad died, and this morning my daughters future step father-in-laws dad died.  They say that comes in 3's.  Shocked  So I've been busy cooking.  Cool  
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2007, 06:40:01 PM »

Thanks for the prayers Snoopy   Smile   and congrats on your daughters Graduation  but at same time am so sorry to hear about all the deaths that have been following you and yours .  Will keep ya in my prayers and thoughts also . Wink

Old Jer from Ohio

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2007, 08:54:31 PM »

Dear Lala's,

Does Santa have anything for me this year?

With love,
Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 18, 2007, 09:36:11 PM »

Dear Lala's,

With love,
Louise

Hi Louise   I'm not Lala's, but I'll bet Santa  has something for you, since you've been good this year.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: December 18, 2007, 09:39:22 PM »

Can you believe this?  These guys were doing tributes to Mike Vick...  He might be an alright athlete, but he's definitely a loser as far as being a decent human being, in my opinion. 

NFL Fines 5 Falcons for Vick Tributes    
Dec 18 03:24 PM US/Eastern
NEW YORK (AP) - Roddy White and four other Atlanta Falcons were fined by the NFL for violating uniform regulations with tributes to Michael Vick during last week's Monday night game.

Vick, Atlanta's suspended Pro Bowl quarterback, was sentenced to 23 months in prison on federal dogfighting charges the morning of Dec. 10. The Falcons played at home against New Orleans that night.

After scoring a touchdown, White displayed a "Free Mike Vick" T-shirt under his jersey.

He, along with tight end Alge Crumpler and cornerbacks DeAngelo Hall and Chris Houston, were fined $10,000 each. Crumpler, Hall and Houston all wore black eye strips with written tributes to Vick, which the league called "displaying an unauthorized personal message."

Wide receiver Joe Horn was fined $7,500 for pulling up White's jersey to show the black T-shirt with handwritten white lettering. The fines were confirmed Tuesday by NFL spokesman Randall Liu.

Hall also had a poster of Vick on the field during pre-game introductions.

The Falcons lost the game 34-14.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8TK2PS00&show_article=1
-------------------------------------------------------

Why not do a tribute to someone that makes a difference for the good of mankind?  Or dogkind, for that matter.  Why do a tribute to someone like Mike Vick?   Rolling Eyes

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2007, 09:54:04 PM »

Dear Lala's,

With love,
Louise

Hey girl.  I'm not Lala's, but back there on page 14 or somewhereanother Lala's suggested a pretty new doormat, and some pretty patio cushions to match your gorgeous red door.  Did you know red was my favorite color?  Oh yea.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 19, 2007, 09:52:33 PM »

Merry Tossmas!  Laughing

http://www.citizenlink.org/Stoplight/A000005834.cfm
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2007, 11:29:23 PM »

Dear Lala's,

With love,
Louise

Hey girl.  I'm not Lala's, but back there on page 14 or somewhereanother Lala's suggested a pretty new doormat, and some pretty patio cushions to match your gorgeous red door.  Did you know red was my favorite color?  Oh yea.

Absolutely! Here is what I told Santa:

Please bring Louise something pretty to match her red door.  Maybe some new doormats with matching cushions for her lawn furniture.  I hope she doesn't live in an apartment, I guess that would be too much stuff, but you can decide when you get there. No, Santa, I don't know where she lives...you are suppose to know all that stuff.

I was driving by this house today and they had a red door.  I immediately thought about you.  It was so pretty. They had it all Christmasy looking with a lovely wreath in  gold and red.  Matched wonderfully.  Garland around the door and along the porch railing.  I said, I bet Louise' door is even prettier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.