April 28, 2024, 03:42:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221330 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 23, 2007, 10:42:26 AM »

Awe  to heLL with the waste line Idsstlou  just do what makes ya feel well and Happy   Happy Holidays  from Jerry and Jessica from Ohio <g>  gosh I wish we could all get together for a Big Ol Christmas party Now wouldn't that be a Hoot !? 

Dextromethorphan  or Robitussin DM works.

Also chocolate.

Snoopy, you are so funny!!! Chocolate cures all my ills too!! except my waistline of course!!!

Our prayers are still going out to you all Jerry!!
One of these times I go to Ohio we are all going to HAVE to get together!!
Eating my chocolate kisses that are supposed to go in my cookies as we speak!! lol
Happy Holidays all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #381 on: December 23, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »

NYC, those pictures make me think of Windmill cookies that my grandmas gave us.  They were shaped like windmills and had sliced almonds on or in them.  Of course, I couldn't find those cookies today on a bet.  But some days I'd like to.

Since I am the only one awake, I am amusing myself with You Tube again.  First I watched the Hayes Boys doing the Too Fat Polka.  I love that song.  Somehow I wound up finding this clip.  Now I'm sure you big city types think there's some goofy stuff going on in Nebraska but from the looks of this, there's some pretty wacky stuff going on in New Jersey. 

I think these guys were the winners of this particular contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmC_GX5rMK0

Go ahead and laugh your azz off, I did.

I see Peaces, is your grandmother or are your grandmothers ever been in the Netherlands?
When your grandmother(s) was there, maybe she was to the windmills park.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 23, 2007, 12:21:01 PM »

Good Afternoon! NYV_lover I can read Dutch...Winter Wonderland Laughing
Thanks for sharing. 

Klaas You did a wonderful job on your tree, and I see that you 'ran' to the store a lot.

Oldfart - Congratulations!

I hope all our sick Monkeys are on the mend. It sounds bad, so I'm staying home until Christmas Day.

Lisa Stop eating the kisses and GO BUCKS!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #383 on: December 23, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »

Last post Monkeys!! lol
We are decorating cookies and then off to show houses in 32 degree weather!!
Beautiful tree Klaas!!
Windmills were too cool NYClover!!
Send your presents to St Louis to be wrapped!! I am one of those nuts who LOVE to wrap!!

LOl, one windmills send to u, how I can because its so great send.  Wink
I have a better one Klompen
Normal Dutch klompen

Friesland klompen

And the Klompen dance is also need.  Wink
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iJrPhPKDug0&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XFhARZ3992c&feature=related

Are u ever traveled to the Netherlands?
When u want to go ever, the windmills can u see in De Zaanse Schans, that is 11 miles from Amsterdam.
And don't forget to invite Volendam, that is 14 miles from Amsterdam.
There are many things to do when u like fish.
And u can make your own pictures in this clothes.  Wink Very Happy

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #384 on: December 23, 2007, 12:35:33 PM »

Thanks for sharing. 

Klaas You did a wonderful job on your tree, and I see that you 'ran' to the store a lot.

I hope all our sick Monkeys are on the mend. It sounds bad, so I'm staying home until Christmas Day.

Good Afernoon! MomInOhio - Yes indeed it meant Winter Wonderland Wink And I am glad u can read Dutch!  Wink
Maybe u can understand this also, Goede Middag. Please try to find out, because I am sure u get the right word.  Wink Very Happy

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 23, 2007, 01:05:51 PM »

Thanks for sharing. 

lol...kisses are put away and yes...GO BUCKS!!!
Beat Florida in basketball yesterday...now why didn't we do that in the championship game last year!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 23, 2007, 03:03:38 PM »

Rarely seen photo of Klaas with her hair down (taken with a cell phone camera in a mirror)  Laughing

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #387 on: December 23, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »

Rarely seen photo of Klaas with her hair down (taken with a cell phone camera in a mirror)  Laughing

Cool Klaasend! I have so long blonde hair also.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: December 23, 2007, 03:09:16 PM »

scratch  Am trying to visualize the monkey face in your avi with long blonde hair, Klaas.   Laughing  I guess I figured you as a brunette.  Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 23, 2007, 03:24:32 PM »

Muffy - my natural hair color hasn't seen the light of day since I was 15.  Originally it was blonde but was getting dirtier blonde so I started lightening it when I was 15 (myself) and have been doing it (myself) ever since.  That's a long, long, long, long time, lolol  Laughing Laughing  I suppose my "natural" color would include alot of grey now  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: December 23, 2007, 03:36:18 PM »

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT - if you are in the Texas/Oklahoma area for this man, or his car.

O/T

Anyone in the Houston area - please be on the lookout for this missing person:

MATTHEW WILSON - 20YR Rice University Student - missing since 12/14/07
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2471.0

He and his 2004 Dodge Neon are missing

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: December 23, 2007, 05:16:39 PM »

Dear Santa,
I have given up trying to write you all the requests from monkeys so I am going to fax the rest of my list to you.  I hope your sleigh has all the necessary computers for such a task since I am sure you are getting ready to begin your journey on the other side of the world first.  Tibro is the first stop on your trip.  I can't quite understand why she gets to have Christmas before us...but then again she is one swell monkey.

I faxed all the rest of the monkeys requests to 1-234-Candycane. I hope that is the right number.  You have to have a fax in this day and age...look it's not my fault I was behind with my list.  I had to check it once and then check it twice...you know...."naughty or nice".  Well, have a safe trip Santa and don't forget us monkeys on this side of the globe tomorrow night.  Oh, and be careful when you land at Robots house he's been known to have a few tricks up he sleeve...hmmmm...do robots have sleeves?  And please be extra careful when you land at San's...remember she's the one with all the guns.  Just tell her I sent you and...well...you better wait until she's alseep. 

What's that Santa?  Oh yes...I almost forgot...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE MONKEYS!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: December 23, 2007, 06:15:48 PM »

Dear Santa,
I have given up trying to write you all the requests from monkeys so I am going to fax the rest of my list to you.  I hope your sleigh has all the necessary computers for such a task since I am sure you are getting ready to begin your journey on the other side of the world first.  Tibro is the first stop on your trip.  I can't quite understand why she gets to have Christmas before us...but then again she is one swell monkey.

I faxed all the rest of the monkeys requests to 1-234-Candycane. I hope that is the right number.  You have to have a fax in this day and age...look it's not my fault I was behind with my list.  I had to check it once and then check it twice...you know...."naughty or nice".  Well, have a safe trip Santa and don't forget us monkeys on this side of the globe tomorrow night.  Oh, and be careful when you land at Robots house he's been known to have a few tricks up he sleeve...hmmmm...do robots have sleeves?  And please be extra careful when you land at San's...remember she's the one with all the guns.  Just tell her I sent you and...well...you better wait until she's alseep. 

santa santa santa rendeer
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 23, 2007, 06:27:47 PM »

Dear Santa,

I am the lucky Monkey who got to have lunch with Lalas and Mishy yesterday, and I want everyone to know that they are both dolls! They are just as wonderful in person as they seem to be here, and meeting them made my Christmas special.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 23, 2007, 09:40:09 PM »

Very beautiful long blonde wavy hair, Klaas. Yours looks thick. It is much longer than I can grow mine. A big thumbs up on your hair. You are beautiful.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #395 on: December 23, 2007, 10:42:23 PM »

Oh, Klaas! WHAT I would give for that head of hair!!!!

It's so think, shiny and healthy! You're a knockout, girl, and if you don't usually wear it down, you should! If you got it, FLAUNT it!  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 23, 2007, 11:31:18 PM »

It is gorgeous hair Klaas!!!

Maybe I will talk Red into posting our tree....(yours is beautiful...)

CBB.... I hear you about going out into the mobs... Klaas, I never made it yesterday despite all my whinning...  I hope you are feeling better soon too... the damn cough is going to make me postal in a minute...I had to go today... I had plans about cooking a nice dinner but just going out made me so tired.... that red had grilled cheese for dinner... .

Klaas I told him if he didn't go shopping with me he would be having oatmeal for Christmas dinner....  Laughing Laughing
Peaches I saw the report... I don't know what it means, maybe you could talke to Tyler or SunFreak... they both have a lot of medical knowledge... SunFreak is a retired doctor, isn't she?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: December 24, 2007, 01:04:49 AM »

It is gorgeous hair Klaas!!!

Maybe I will talk Red into posting our tree....(yours is beautiful...)

CBB.... I hear you about going out into the mobs... Klaas, I never made it yesterday despite all my whinning...  I hope you are feeling better soon too... the damn cough is going to make me postal in a minute...I had to go today... I had plans about cooking a nice dinner but just going out made me so tired.... that red had grilled cheese for dinner... .

Klaas I told him if he didn't go shopping with me he would be having oatmeal for Christmas dinner....  Laughing Laughing
Peaches I saw the report... I don't know what it means, maybe you could talke to Tyler or SunFreak... they both have a lot of medical knowledge... SunFreak is a retired doctor, isn't she?

I asked Santa to remind him about those pearls. Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: December 24, 2007, 01:12:05 AM »

OOPS!  I hit submit before I was finished...too many things to do and so little time.  I just found out one of Santa's biggest secrets...you won't believe this...he flies around with white boomers for half of the trip.  That's a kangaroo. I was amazed when I heard it too...now I know.  He changes from kanagaroos to reindeer just as he enters the Northern Hemisphere.  That makes sense..it's kind of like refueling in flight.

Yes, I met BT yesterday.  It was great!  She's not a dwarf as she claims, but let's just say, I felt tall for a change..that was until Mishy got there and then I was short again.  We had a great time! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #399 on: December 24, 2007, 03:28:36 AM »

OOPS!  I hit submit before I was finished...too many things to do and so little time.  I just found out one of Santa's biggest secrets...you won't believe this...he flies around with white boomers for half of the trip.  That's a kangaroo. I was amazed when I heard it too...now I know.  He changes from kanagaroos to reindeer just as he enters the Northern Hemisphere.  That makes sense..it's kind of like refueling in flight.

Yes, I met BT yesterday.  It was great!  She's not a dwarf as she claims, but let's just say, I felt tall for a change..that was until Mishy got there and then I was short again.  We had a great time! 

Lala's! I can't believe you found out about the boomers!!!! I've known P. Bear at Santa's workshop for years, and that's a real trade secret! With all the satelites and missions they've sent into space, the boomers were Santa's answer to high tech. BTW, Santa's been sharing your letters with P. Bear and the Elves and they've been getting a real kick out of them. They said they'll be glad when it's time for Santa to actually get airborne, so that your letters won't cause anymore overtime!

Well, since you've let out confidential information, I'm going to as well. Santa really enjoys all the cookies left for him to help him get through the night, but I bet you didn't know that he takes the sugar cookies to the reindeer and boomer teams. They LOVE them! Santa's eats the chokky treats,(Mrs. Clause has been keeping an eye on his cholesterol, and he doesn't get as many desserts as he used to.) She's laughingly accused his beard of turning white because of all the snow he's rubbed in it to remove the tell tale signs of chokky!

They're doing their annual world weather checks right now. Rudolf always gets antsy this time of year. No decision yet whether he'll lead the team this year. Oh, they always let him go, but only use him as lead when there's bad weather. Donner keeps an eye on him because he's telling everyone that he's developed telepathic abilities and "feels" heavy fog through his antlers!!   :reindeer:  Donner doesn't give up the lead easily, and suggested that he could remove his problem.  Shocked

Well, I've got decoration boxes to put away, and find room for stuff in the refrigerator. IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.