April 27, 2024, 11:56:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221317 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #460 on: December 27, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »

http://www.humc.com/cancer_center/index.php?

Hackensack is big in lymphoma.  There are several kinds. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: December 27, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »

There is also the Cancer Institute of New Jersey, located in New Brunswick.

http://www.cinj.org/
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: December 27, 2007, 01:17:18 PM »

Monkeys sorry for interrupting the discussion

Can anyone recommend a good or decent Cancer hospital in New Jersey area?
A loved one has lymphoma (?sp) and after one chemo treatment she is in intensive care, vitals and labs are haywire.

Thank you and sorry to just jump in.
Love,
NM

Sorry to hear about your loved ones illness. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is an excellent place.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: December 27, 2007, 04:05:37 PM »

Just peeking in to let it be known that I posted a pic of the New Little Fart in the Lounge Area
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2482.new#new

Thankfully he does not look like me   Laughing Laughing Laughing

SeeYaByeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: December 27, 2007, 06:56:55 PM »

Has this been talked about already? ...yet another suicide in aruba. Any translations? seems a 20 year old has died.....could anyone fill me in?

Hoben a comete suicidio na Bushiri

Diaranson marduga na bushiri net dilanti di Fantastic Gardens un security guard ta tende grito y yoramento y ta disidi na bati alarma. Ora cu polis a yega na e cas aparentemente nan lo mester a topa cu un caso di suicidio. E prome informe inoficial ta papia aki di un persona hopi hoben bow di 20 aņa. Conocirnan cu e bini na e cas no por a compronde con e persona a disidi na tuma e forma aki pa caba cu su bida. A nota precencia di diferente departamento di investigacion. Condolencia na e famia.

http://www.24ora.com/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 27, 2007, 07:17:57 PM »

Diario seems to be reporting that the person was 16, not 20, with the initials J G.

++++++++++++
HOBEN DI 16 AŅA A COMETE SUICIDIO

Esaki a socede na Bushiri 74, y ta su propio mama a bin descubri e hoben colga na e cama den camber.

E hoben di inicial J.G. di 16 aņa a opta pa pone un fin na su bida, envez di busca yudanza.
   Kico a pone haci e acto aki, e so sa.  Pero awor e ta laga tur su famia, amigo, y muchanan conocir di dje na school den tristeza inmenso.

Hobennan di Aruba mester por sa cu pa cualkier problema na mundo, tin solucion.  Pesey ta importante pa bo papia!  Sea cu bo maestro, of bo mayornan mes, of bo omo, y hasta abuelo y abuela.  Ademas Aruba ta disfruta di un bon sistema di Telefon pa Hubentud cu tambe por yuda.

Si abo como un adulto, bo haya un hoben acercabo y mustrabo cu e tin pensamentonan extremo asina, por fabor bati bel y haci algo!

Polis a presenta, como tambe autoridadnan halto di Aruba, kendenan a bay pone nan mes na altura di e sucedido.  Na final, Funeraria Zepp Wever a transporta e restonan mortal.  Na famia di e hoben, DIARIO ta extende su mas profundo palabra di condolencia.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: December 27, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

Help!  I want to go back to normal...I can't seem to get my avi changed back...help...please. TIA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: December 27, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »

'Benazir Bhutto killed by an attack'

Pakistani leader of the opposition, Benazir Bhutto 54, has been killed at a suicide attack in Rawalpindi. That has communicated by a informant of her political party.

Bhutto were in Rawalpindi for an election meeting. The suspect had firstly give a shot and itself afterwards have blown up. Certain fifteen partisans of Bhutto have been killed at the suicide attack. In October after its return exile stayed away Bhutto still unhurt at an attack. There fell then 140 deads.

This is the most tragedic event in a long time, since 9/11 maybe.  I admired her tremendously and all she stood for - she was a true friend of ours.  I remember reading about her in my early 20s, and she is one of the reasons I became so passionately interested in politics. 

This my friends, her death, is what I fear so much about this next election...if you don't think this is momentous, you need to do more research. She was the eptimome of democray and this woman gave her life for saving her country, she was assassinated because she was a powerful woman and believed so very passionately that women should be educated, and that people should live in freedom.  She wanted to separate the Islamic religion from the politics, because she knew that the fanatics need to control the people by hiding behind an oppressive, fanatical "religion".  May she rest in peace and be with God's angels.

On a different note, Sloan Kettering is the premier cancer hospital in NJ from what I have been told.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: December 27, 2007, 11:00:07 PM »

Help!  I want to go back to normal...I can't seem to get my avi changed back...help...please. TIA

Thanks!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: December 27, 2007, 11:10:44 PM »

CBB... will you please dress me for Jan?  Surprise me... you and Klaas do such a nice job of dressing me... I feel like a paperdoll...(he he... they were my favorite toys as a little girl)

anyway, I am feeling quite retro and maybe Donna Reed glamourous??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: December 27, 2007, 11:10:46 PM »

We can all use a good laugh. I bet you will watch this one at least twice. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYaw5tGYAs
crazybabyborg
« Reply #471 on: December 28, 2007, 01:04:42 AM »

CBB... will you please dress me for Jan?  Surprise me... you and Klaas do such a nice job of dressing me... I feel like a paperdoll...(he he... they were my favorite toys as a little girl)

You do keep me on my toes, Mrs. Red! Let me see what I can come up with.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 28, 2007, 01:35:50 AM »

San didn't want to make a big deal out of it but she went back to work a couple weeks ago, that's why she's not online as much.  I did manage to get a photo of her on her first day back at work  Laughing

P.S.  Usually she stops by in the evening and I see her online.  Haven't seen her tonight so now of course I'm worried.  I'm such a worry wart, LOL  Laughing  She's probably went out shopping for some of the after Christmas gun sales  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #473 on: December 28, 2007, 02:18:48 AM »

How about these to choose from, Mrs. Red?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/DR2.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/DR5.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/DR6.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #474 on: December 28, 2007, 02:40:10 AM »

We can all use a good laugh. I bet you will watch this one at least twice. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYaw5tGYAs

That's a riot, Lala's! I love it! I watched it THREE times!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #475 on: December 28, 2007, 02:44:27 AM »

Speaking of laughs, I just had to pull this out of the Vault. Did that last year for New Years!  Laughing Laughing

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: December 28, 2007, 09:38:06 AM »

Good morning  sunny  I am bringing this post by shearerluck over from Donna Jou's missing person thread  in case  any monkey or those reading here are in the area and are able to help with the search. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: December 28, 2007, 09:39:03 AM »

Good morning  sunny  I am bringing this post by shearerluck over from Donna Jou's missing person thread  in case  any monkey or those reading here are in the area and are able to help with the search. 

And here is the post...

SEARCH THIS WEEKEND 12/29 AND 12/30 FOR DONNA

Trinity Life Solutions will be assisting Donna's family in conducting a volunteer search this weekend at Malibu Bluffs Park in Malibu, CA and they are in need of Foot Searchers and donations.

Follow this link to their website and then to the link to help.

http://www.trinitylifesolutions.com/tsar/index.htm

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #478 on: December 28, 2007, 10:53:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Little laugh to start the day?

HOW REAL MEN USE POST IT NOTES:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: December 28, 2007, 12:21:26 PM »

San didn't want to make a big deal out of it but she went back to work a couple weeks ago, that's why she's not online as much.  I did manage to get a photo of her on her first day back at work  Laughing

P.S.  Usually she stops by in the evening and I see her online.  Haven't seen her tonight so now of course I'm worried.  I'm such a worry wart, LOL  Laughing  She's probably went out shopping for some of the after Christmas gun sales  Laughing

The photo is probably on the mark, Klaas, because the last I was in touch with her she was organizing a mess in the office.   Smile 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.