April 27, 2024, 02:05:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221293 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: December 28, 2007, 06:18:47 PM »

Monkeys sorry for interrupting the discussion

Can anyone recommend a good or decent Cancer hospital in New Jersey area?
A loved one has lymphoma (?sp) and after one chemo treatment she is in intensive care, vitals and labs are haywire.

Thank you and sorry to just jump in.
Love,
NM

Sorry to hear about your loved ones illness. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is an excellent place.

NM,

My brother-in-law was treated successfully for lymphoma at Vanderbilt so I think there are good places in all locations.  Not sure how you find them but word of mouth may be something to consider as well.  Someone might ask at church or large organizations about success stories, etc.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 28, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »

Ummm Haa  Ummmm

Can some talented Monkey  clean up My AVI for Me...
I did the best I could with  MS Paint    but 

Besides I'm changed AVI's since last year....

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 28, 2007, 06:32:45 PM »

NYC Lover,

My family comes form the Egmund en Zee region of The Netherlands.  I have only seen it on the internet as my evil ex-husband scheduled two trips to Europe but mostly in Spain and Italy because he could speak the language . I was only in Amsterdam and never got to go there.

Do you know this area?  I understand it is very cold most of the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 28, 2007, 08:31:34 PM »

We can all use a good laugh. I bet you will watch this one at least twice. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYaw5tGYAs

That's a riot, Lala's! I love it! I watched it THREE times!

Thanks Lala's! that was great, I have watched it numerous times.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 28, 2007, 08:33:36 PM »

Ummm Haa  Ummmm

Can some talented Monkey  clean up My AVI for Me...
I did the best I could with  MS Paint    but 

Besides I'm changed AVI's since last year....

TIA

Congrats on the new grandson. He is adorable, thanks for sharing.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 28, 2007, 10:22:32 PM »

Hi CBB, I love the second one... thank you so very much for indulging me by always finding me new clothes! 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: December 28, 2007, 10:38:05 PM »

San didn't want to make a big deal out of it but she went back to work a couple weeks ago, that's why she's not online as much.  I did manage to get a photo of her on her first day back at work  Laughing

P.S.  Usually she stops by in the evening and I see her online.  Haven't seen her tonight so now of course I'm worried.  I'm such a worry wart, LOL  Laughing  She's probably went out shopping for some of the after Christmas gun sales  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Klaas.

Hey look at the new gun I bought
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: December 28, 2007, 10:44:55 PM »

San... you will have to share your adventures at work...

I don't have any good stories anymore ...thank GOD the boss from hell is gone...  Cool

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 28, 2007, 10:50:40 PM »

I don't have any good stories anymore ...thank GOD the boss from hell is gone...  Cool

Oh mrs. red I didn't know that boss is gone.  That's great news.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: December 28, 2007, 10:59:02 PM »

OK let's see you want a story from work.

Well on day three I finally got access to voicemail.  I go and check the messages on my phone which was the other woman's phone who left and I find out there were 21 new messages and about 50 saved messages.  I start listening to them and realized they were all her boyfriends calling and some even singing to her on the phone  Laughing .  P.S. deleted them.

Now I get access to the main line.  I realize there are messages and I start to listen.  It says you have over 100 messages  Shocked.  I was like WTF did this woman do.  So first message gives me the date of Dec. 5th and I start to write it down and continue to listen to a few more messages and it says next message received on Dec. 23rd and I am sitting there saying how can this be when today is the 17th.  Well I realized these messages were a year old  Shocked Laughing .  I said forget this and I started deleted them.  In all there were about 150 messages this woman never listened to.  I went to my friend and said what did she do all day  Laughing .
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 28, 2007, 10:59:19 PM »

It has been soooooooooooo great.... and it wasn't only me that didn't like her... I work in a small company of about 200 ppl and NOT one didn't cheer, and NO ONE had said anything about missing her.  Pretty much everyone cheered.... it's kind of sad, but she acted like a refugee probably does in real life!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 28, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »

It has been soooooooooooo great.... and it wasn't only me that didn't like her... I work in a small company of about 200 ppl and NOT one didn't cheer, and NO ONE had said anything about missing her.  Pretty much everyone cheered.... it's kind of sad, but she acted like a refugee probably does in real life!!!

She got what she deserved.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »

Mrs. Red! Did you see your avatar selection?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #493 on: December 28, 2007, 11:11:32 PM »

Hi CBB, I love the second one... thank you so very much for indulging me by always finding me new clothes! 

Left Klaas a message..............I don't have the "power of change" tool! She's good to check them quickly, so you should have your new one shortly!  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: December 28, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »

I did and picked the second one!  I posted a HUGE THANK you for indulging me too... Laughing

San.. .that's priceless!  No wonder she is gone.. they are going to LOVE you... make 'em walk the line!! It 's weird that she saved all those messages... especially from old boyfriends singing... that's just weird

I have applied for the boss's job... keep me in your prayers y'all.  After all, it was only like a day or so that I posted about her and poof she was gone... Monkeys have some powerful prayers!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 28, 2007, 11:15:12 PM »

WOW that was FAST!!!  Thanks Klaas and CBB....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: December 28, 2007, 11:15:26 PM »

I did and picked the second one!  I posted a HUGE THANK you for indulging me too... Laughing

San.. .that's priceless!  No wonder she is gone.. they are going to LOVE you... make 'em walk the line!! It 's weird that she saved all those messages... especially from old boyfriends singing... that's just weird

I have applied for the boss's job... keep me in your prayers y'all.  After all, it was only like a day or so that I posted about her and poof she was gone... Monkeys have some powerful prayers!!

I hope you get the job mrs. red.  I will keep you in my prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #497 on: December 28, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »

Just added your new position to my prayer list! You'd be GREAT!  Wink

Make you a deal? I've GOT to find a diet that works and I can live with for a long haul. I've put on an embarrassing amount of weight, and it's messing with my whole attitude. Say a little prayer for me too? TIA!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 28, 2007, 11:18:24 PM »

Thanks San...!!

I am all curious about your job...

do you like it so far?  is it similar to the one you had before?  I hope you get to use all of your talent making cool presentations and stuff....

what about school, if that is ok to ask???

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 28, 2007, 11:23:24 PM »

Just added your new position to my prayer list! You'd be GREAT!  Wink

Make you a deal? I've GOT to find a diet that works and I can live with for a long haul. I've put on an embarrassing amount of weight, and it's messing with my whole attitude. Say a little prayer for me too? TIA!

Done... I will add that to my prayers... I can tell you that at our job they just had a health fair... and the doctors from the medical center came and talked after the results.... they recommended the South Beach diet.... now, granted the first two weeks SUCK, but it did cure me from the sugar habit... and even the chips habit... after the first two weeks it's not too bad because you can eat and not be hungry and have red wine.... he even advocates an occassional treat of bread, or whatever... just not to go crazy overboard... the recipes are pretty good too....

if you do find one that you can live with for the long haul, pls. share... I could use some of this marriage weight off... I would love to get back to the weight I was when I met RED....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.