April 27, 2024, 12:37:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221290 times)
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #740 on: January 06, 2008, 02:05:06 PM »

LOL  Ms Peaches  not that's NOT funny about the pockets and the AMX c :sad:ard  LOL   ROFL  Oh Hell yes it is  ROFLMAO  ! Laughing
   I also had to laugh at the Grooming part  because  I am Ms Jessica's
own personal Barber if ya all get my drift   we each take turns shaving each other and it is a whole lot easier and cooler in the summer  and it is each of our preferences in Personal Hygienic care . Do any of you other Ladies have an assistant barber that happens to live with you ?  "Wink "  I know that a lot of guys probably would never consider doing that for their woman  but for some reason it really does not bother me and I do like the bald look and feel so maybe those monkeys have something their  yanno ?
   well I have told enough family secrets for one day so I am going to leave ya all now .
  Gee-sh we all must feel so comfortable with each other  that we can speak our minds like this  and it is good to have friends like all of you SM
   NOW I am wondering who shaves the OF's  head for him or if he really still has hair under those neat hats that he wears  <g> 
   your pal Jerry from Ohio and his Lady Jessica .

If these monkeys had a pocket & an Amex card, they'd be buying dinner like the rest of the men.
[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: January 07, 2008, 12:31:47 AM »

Thanks Tyler

Yes a new beginning, starting from scratch. Scarey and exciting at the same time.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: January 07, 2008, 01:14:52 AM »

Um, Jer, I hate to sound rude...but that was way too much information.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: January 07, 2008, 10:31:54 AM »

Morning Monkeys...I can tell I need to go back to bed....coffee pot died this morning...I need coffee.  I have yet to find a coffee maker that I like as well as the very first one I ever had.  I think it was a B&D model and so easy to use.  Loaded water from the front, not the top, made great coffee.  I have always wanted to try one of those coffee press thingys. I am one of those people that like to get up in the morning and my coffee is waiting on me...nice and hot.

Did you guys notice my Valentine avi?  I even got a little teddy bear with my candy. Thanks CBB.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: January 07, 2008, 11:58:39 AM »

Um ? ( thinking )  oops   Sorry then  Shell  Ol Jerry is not always PC but you do always know right where he is coming from and it is never mean spirited . Just my opinion, Please feel free to skip the comment . <g>  My Bad         Wink 

Old Jer from Ohio

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: January 07, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »

Morning Monkeys...I can tell I need to go back to bed....coffee pot died this morning...I need coffee.  I have yet to find a coffee maker that I like as well as the very first one I ever had.  I think it was a B&D model and so easy to use.  Loaded water from the front, not the top, made great coffee.  I have always wanted to try one of those coffee press thingys. I am one of those people that like to get up in the morning and my coffee is waiting on me...nice and hot.

Did you guys notice my Valentine avi?  I even got a little teddy bear with my candy. Thanks CBB.

Have said many times that appliances, phones, etc. manufactured today do not last like things did years ago.  We just had to buy a new coffee maker about a month ago.  We've gone through several, and until replaced, I use my Farberware percolator...DH likes drip better, though.  We have family & friends who use the ones with the 'pods'...they love them.  They're expensive, we've heard. 

My parents had the same wall phone in their home, forever...leased from AT&T...when they disolved, we had to take it back & buy a new one....   Of course, it was a rotary ...some may remember them...replaced with a touch tone....the buttons on these new phones wear out, or short out someplace.  The warranty is maybe a year....they are not made to last...

It ticks me off that none of this stuff is recycled.  And, they want us to go green while we keep spending it Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »

Mornin Lala's  Mine died also,  two Mr Coffee's burnt out in a year and no justification since they moved production of parts overseas . they (  customer service ) does not want to discuss that, nor replace the pots .
  The B/D sounds like a good one,  can ya E mail me the model that you had good luck with Please ?? Maybe ? sounds like you had good luck with it .
  thanks  Jerry from Ohio who also likes coffee to be waiting for him in the AM    but lady Jessica has a different opinion 

Morning Monkeys...I can tell I need to go back to bed....coffee pot died this morning...I need coffee.  I have yet to find a coffee maker that I like as well as the very first one I ever had.  I think it was a B&D model and so easy to use.  Loaded water from the front, not the top, made great coffee.  I have always wanted to try one of those coffee press thingies. I am one of those people that like to get up in the morning and my coffee is waiting on me...nice and hot.

Old Jer from Ohio

crazybabyborg
« Reply #747 on: January 07, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »

Hi Guys! I'm going to post a few Valentine avatars in hopes it will encourage you to look for yours here in the Monkey Lounge:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2495.0

Leave a post if you aren't there, and I'll fix you up!  Wink

There's more in the thread, so if you see someone that might not know, direct them there, will you? Thanks!  Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #748 on: January 07, 2008, 01:05:38 PM »

Um ? ( thinking )  oops   Sorry then  Shell  Ol Jerry is not always PC but you do always know right where he is coming from and it is never mean spirited . Just my opinion, Please feel free to skip the comment . <g>  My Bad         Wink 

ROFLMAO! Oh, Jerry! I do love you! Think I'll leave it at that, but I do!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 07, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »

Sam...thanks!

I hope my team shows up tonight!

GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 07, 2008, 03:34:40 PM »

You are absolutely correct Jer...after I pressed enter last night, I wanted to grab back my comment. Hugz

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 07, 2008, 03:57:52 PM »

Thanks for the avi CBB  Smile , you do a wonderful job.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #752 on: January 07, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »

Thanks for the avi CBB  Smile , you do a wonderful job.

Thanks, Shell! Glad you found it and glad you like it!  Very Happy

Happy Valentine's Day!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 07, 2008, 04:40:16 PM »

AWE CBB  I wuvs  you also  I have always felt a special bond between us  because of our mutual love for our Funny  furry animal friends, I do believe .
  And I have not forgotten to send you that letter that I had promised you a few months ago  but have sorta had my hands full here  but when you do get it  you'll see everything that I am saying was and is true .
  (((((((((  CBB ))))))))  Jerry from Ohio .
  YOU MS are appreciated a lot more then you know Ms <g>

Old Jer from Ohio

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 07, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »

Is OK Shell No harm No foul  Heck I have had professionals try to hurt my feelings  and this ol Cowboy has a pretty tough Hide <g> 
  Hugs  back at you also Ms Shell remember that as always you also are entitled to your opinion and that right I will defend to the death for you to have a right to an opinion also  .
  The only few folks that I would deny Basic  rights too are the Aruba fools that hurt young innocent American woman   as for that , ANY  woman that they have harmed  either Physically or emotionally  .  Wink ( Jer doesn't like men that harm women or kids or animals in any way . )      Mad

You are absolutely correct Jer...after I pressed enter last night, I wanted to grab back my comment. Hugz

Old Jer from Ohio

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 07, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »

Sam...thanks!

GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES

Me too MUM!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!! GO BUCKEYES!!! GO BUCKEYES!!! GO BUCKEYES!!!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 07, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »

GO   BUCKS !!!!!!   Game Time  Mums !!!!!  and all the other OHIO State fans <g> 
   Jerry from Ohio,  who wishes Ohio State had a Rodeo Team so I could really root for em <g> LOL 

Quote from: MumInOhio link=topic=2363.msg325680#msg325680

[move
GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES   GO BUCKEYES[/move]

Me too MUM!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!! GO BUCKEYES!!! GO BUCKEYES!!! GO BUCKEYES!!!

Old Jer from Ohio

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 07, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »

AP: AUTHORITIES FIND BODY OF MISSING GEORGIA HIKER; JUDGE DENIES BOND FOR KIDNAPPING SUSPECT

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 08, 2008, 01:50:08 AM »

Lalas I have 2 of these coffee makers & we love them:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5400360

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: January 08, 2008, 02:41:13 AM »

If we're talking coffee makers, I swear by my BUNN. I admit to having gone through 2 in five years, but in all fairness, that coffee pot is on an average of 16 hours a day, and I never make less than 2-3 pots a day. I don't drink 3 pots a day, but always have a fresh pot in the morning, and it's the first thing I do when I get home. If I'm able to stay home and work, I'll start fresh mid afternoon.

I'm a real coffee lover, and I really appreciate a GOOD tasting cup. The Bunn actually makes a difference in taste, IMO, and it makes a pot really quickly. Use a bit less coffee than you're used to for the strength you like.

The only other maker I could personally recommend is a starbucks coffee maker. I've never owned one, but my sister did, and it was as good as my BUNN. Both are pricier than the Mr. Coffee makers, but not outrageous and worth every penny, IMO!

I'm curious about what brand of coffee you guys like. I only drink decaf, and generally buy Folgers, but I often splurge on Dunkin Donuts brand. It's GOOD! Folgers used to make a decaf "Special Roast" that I still miss. I went to every store I could find when they quit making it, and emptied the shelves, but that was years ago and it's long gone now.  Sad

Here's my Bunn:
http://www.bunnomatic.com/retail/products/nhb.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.