April 28, 2024, 11:01:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221341 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #860 on: January 15, 2008, 07:54:15 AM »

FYI - I'd rather go to a TASER PARTY than a Tupperware Party any day, lol  Laughing

You gave me my giggle for the day!!!
How about Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef parties, great products and they feed you!!! Some of my best recipes have come from Pampered Chef parties believe it or not!!!

I love Pampered Chef.  I haven't been to a party in years but I have a spatula from a party about 16 years ago and it's still doing it's thing.  Looks like new.  You get what you pay for.  All their stuff is great.  I love my square baking stone.  Great for cookies.  Are you a distributor?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:01 AM »

Thanks OBS  and Klaasend... !

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: January 15, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »

FYI - I'd rather go to a TASER PARTY than a Tupperware Party any day, lol  Laughing

You gave me my giggle for the day!!!
How about Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef parties, great products and they feed you!!! Some of my best recipes have come from Pampered Chef parties believe it or not!!!

I love Pampered Chef.  I haven't been to a party in years but I have a spatula from a party about 16 years ago and it's still doing it's thing.  Looks like new.  You get what you pay for.  All their stuff is great.  I love my square baking stone.  Great for cookies.  Are you a distributor?

no I just love it too!!! Bought a set of their cookware..oh gosh...probably 15 years ago..they are still the only pots and pans I use and are in great shape!!! I just love their stuff!! Buy it on e-bay now.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: January 15, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »

A Little Help!!   please
The links I posted for some documents in Clinton Nelsons thread were bad...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.new#new

I added the correct ones... if some Kinda hearted monkeys could correct them   please

Thanks

Oldfart

Hey OF...saw a pic of your new grandbaby on Nuts site...absolutely precious!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #864 on: January 15, 2008, 06:56:10 PM »

MY LIVING WILL

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch..... Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Oh, that's priceless!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 15, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

<<   SNIP  >>>
Hey OF...saw a pica of your new grandbaby on Nuts site...absolutely precious!!!!

Thanks LD
Just thankful  he does not look like me  :Lol:

the picks were HERE in the lounge too http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2482.0

And I still have not given up on a Stole type Monkey Meet up ...but waiting for spring time...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 15, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »

StLou  not Stole   

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: January 16, 2008, 12:42:43 AM »

Firefox on Mac feeding very slowly... like a minute a page Safari much faster. Cookies and cache clear on both. Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: January 16, 2008, 07:14:40 AM »

<<   SNIP  >>>
Hey OF...saw a pica of your new grandbaby on Nuts site...absolutely precious!!!!

Thanks LD
Just thankful  he does not look like me  :Lol:

the picks were HERE in the lounge too http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2482.0

And I still have not given up on a Stole type Monkey Meet up ...but waiting for spring time...

I'll be there come spring!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 16, 2008, 07:15:31 AM »

StLou  not Stole   

I understood ya perfectly!!! lol

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 16, 2008, 09:52:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys...

everyone waive to my friend... SS...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: January 16, 2008, 10:11:24 AM »

Dugga, if you're here....................let me make you an avatar..........PLEASE!

In the interest of nausea and my mental health..........PLEASE!   Laughing  Wink
Yes, CBB. Bill and Hillary make me nauseous too! It's a double-whammy, isn't it? Like finding a hair in your food at a restaurant, then later getting food poisoning! Wink

(Sorry to be off-topic ... I will refrain henceforth)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 05:58:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #872 on: January 16, 2008, 10:14:54 AM »

Hi Monkeys...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 16, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Hi Mrs. Red...I am waving to both of you...we keep missing each other Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #874 on: January 16, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »

I'm curious about something that maybe you guys could help me with: What are the symptoms of Gall Bladder trouble?

I've been semi-nauseous for 2 weeks now and just in general feeling tired and sort of yucky. Anybody ever had to have their gall bladder removed and if so, what caused you to see a doc? TIA!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: January 16, 2008, 11:16:41 PM »

Democrats' Gourmet Cafeteria Changes Prompt Grumblings From Colleagues
Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Democrats promised big changes when they took power on Capitol Hill in 2006, and they delivered — when it comes to making over the cafeteria.

Since taking her post, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has pursued what she calls "greening the Capitol" through a smoking ban and the introduction of gourmet foods in the lunchroom.

But the health kick has elicited grumblings from colleagues in Congress. Gone are the days of meatloaf and Jell-O, replaced by mahi mahi, brie and baguettes.

"I like the food we had before," House Minority Leader John Boehner said Wednesday morning. "I like real food, food we can pronounce the name of."

Boehner reportedly continues to puff away in his office, despite a ban on smoking on the Hill and a ban on the sale of tobacco products on House and Senate grounds.

Pelosi says the restrictions are part of a broader plan to make the Capitol more environmentally friendly and socially conscious.

The new cafeteria has eco-friendly coffee cups, napkin dispensers that dispense one napkin at a time and elaborate recycling centers stocked with biodegradable straws.

But staffers complain those straws melt in their coffee — and as they pick from choices such as fresh fruit, pan-roasted Chesapeake rockfish with yellow pepper relish and leg of lamb with almond couscous, the griping quietly draws on.

"This is silly feel-good crap by a bunch of do-gooders. ... We should be worried about the housing crisis, the unemployment rates and the national debt," one high-level Democrat said.

"I really don't like Nanny Nancy telling me what I can and cannot eat for lunch," one Republican aide said via e-mail. "If I want to eat unhealthy, I should have that choice."

A sample lunch on Capitol Hill might include a couple wedges of brie and cheddar, a few grapes, a strawberry and saltines.

"The health nannies' arbitrary ban on legal and heavily taxed products bodes ill for the future marketing of Mountain Dew and moon pies," Republican Michigan Rep. Thaddeus McCotter said.

Not everyone is appalled by the fruit and cheese fare.

"A big jump from high school cafeteria to fancy-pants gourmet," said Caryn Schenewerk, staffer for Arizona Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. "I just wish my pay improved."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #876 on: January 16, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »

Maybe I wouldn't be nauseous if I had to eat on Capitol Hill.

Shocked Shocked

WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!?????

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 17, 2008, 07:13:39 AM »

I'm curious about something that maybe you guys could help me with: What are the symptoms of Gall Bladder trouble?

I've been semi-nauseous for 2 weeks now and just in general feeling tired and sort of yucky. Anybody ever had to have their gall bladder removed and if so, what caused you to see a doc? TIA!

My Mom did. When she had an attack she felt like she was having a heart attack though. It usually hit after greasy food. But I have never experienced one. On the other hand, when my appendix was taken out, I felt like you did.
Go have it checked out CBB. We need you here!!! Take good care of yourself...you are greatly loved and appreciated!!!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #878 on: January 17, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »

Go to the doctor.  My father was visiting me and had similar symptoms.  He would also get the chills and then later get a fever.  It was his gall bladder.  Had laprapscopic surgery to remove it.  He's doing great now. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #879 on: January 17, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »

Go to the doctor.  My father was visiting me and had similar symptoms.  He would also get the chills and then later get a fever.  It was his gall bladder.  Had laprapscopic surgery to remove it.  He's doing great now. 

YEAH! ME TOO! OK, I'll get it checked out................Thanks!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.