April 27, 2024, 09:49:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 221309 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: January 17, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »

FYI - I'd rather go to a TASER PARTY than a Tupperware Party any day, lol  Laughing

You gave me my giggle for the day!!!
How about Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef parties, great products and they feed you!!! Some of my best recipes have come from Pampered Chef parties believe it or not!!!

I love Pampered Chef.  I haven't been to a party in years but I have a spatula from a party about 16 years ago and it's still doing it's thing.  Looks like new.  You get what you pay for.  All their stuff is great.  I love my square baking stone.  Great for cookies.  Are you a distributor?

I'm a 56 yo male and love to cook. About 3 years ago we went to a Pampered Chef party. I went along hoping to visit with my buddy, but he wasn't there. Most of the ladies I knew and they invited me to join in. Long story short, I won the first 6 prizes for correctly answering the hosts cooking questions. And da bitches threw me out. We still laugh about it at other get togethers.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: January 17, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/01/beyond-strange.html

Prefab Root Beer Float Technology a Mystery

Shocked

Not sure I want to know what goes into this one!.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #882 on: January 17, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #883 on: January 17, 2008, 09:39:55 PM »

CBB  are you feeling any better ?  If not by tomorrow PLEASE  GO TO someone that you like and trust  again PLEASE ?  (Looking so damned cute asking you, that you just cant say no .
   I have been thinking about you all afternoon .
  We do not want to have anything happen to our avatar goddess  now  do we ?  Hugs  ((((((((  CBB )))))))))   from Ol Jerry from Ohio .

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: January 17, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

LIVING IN 2008 

You know YOU ARE LIVING IN 2008 when...
 1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
 3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
 4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
 5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they
 don't have e-mail addresses.
 6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone
 is home to help you carry in the groceries.
  7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
 8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the
 first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you
 turn around to go and get it.
 10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
 11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
 : )
 12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
 13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
 14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
 15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this
 list .
 AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: January 17, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »

This Video is for all my COld Weather Monkey Friends 

Winter Sucks!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: January 17, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »

LIVING IN 2008 

You know YOU ARE LIVING IN 2008 when...
 1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. 3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
 4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. 5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they
 don't have e-mail addresses.
 6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone
 is home to help you carry in the groceries
  7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
 8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the
 first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you
 turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
 11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
 : )
 12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
 13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
 14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list. 15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this
 list .
 AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

GUILTY of all in red, above!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: January 17, 2008, 11:55:10 PM »

Hey, Sleddogs!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vsdg.gif

I thought your baby might enjoy a Teddy for Valentine's Day!  Wink
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: January 18, 2008, 01:06:06 AM »

Hey, Sleddogs!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vsdg.gif

I thought your baby might enjoy a Teddy for Valentine's Day!  Wink

Thanks CBB,

That is perfect and suits Lulu to a T.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: January 18, 2008, 04:45:10 AM »

This Video is for all my COld Weather Monkey Friends 

Winter Sucks!

This is one of my favorites, *******, that and the trunk monkeys.  Thanks for the laugh!   Laughing Laughing

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 18, 2008, 07:19:48 AM »

Don't even need to  be reminded of it right now.  I had to snow blow twice yesterday and our temperature is well below zero.  We have wind chills between -25 and - 35 with predictions it will get colder by tomorrow morning.  We will all welcome the NY Giants to town as this is where they will stay for the big game on Sunday. 

Those players have heated benches and huge blowers on the sidelines.  We poor fans sitting on those metal benches covered with ice are the ones who really show what team spirit is about.

I took some photos of my back yard again yesterday.  It is really a beautiful snow, but it does get old after six months.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: January 18, 2008, 07:22:57 AM »

LOL...*******...the one I feel most stupid doing, but do all the time.....call my DH on his cell when I can't find him in a store......which happens all the time!

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Clinton, Carolyn and her family,TES and all the volunteers this weekend.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 18, 2008, 07:26:32 AM »

Don't even need to  be reminded of it right now.  I had to snow blow twice yesterday and our temperature is well below zero.  We have wind chills between -25 and - 35 with predictions it will get colder by tomorrow morning.  We will all welcome the NY Giants to town as this is where they will stay for the big game on Sunday. 

Those players have heated benches and huge blowers on the sidelines.  We poor fans sitting on those metal benches covered with ice are the ones who really show what team spirit is about.

I took some photos of my back yard again yesterday.  It is really a beautiful snow, but it does get old after six months.

Looking forward to the game....just hope those Giants aren't too beat up and can make it a good one! I have a soft spot for the Packers this year, though usually go AFC.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 18, 2008, 07:46:24 AM »

FYI - I'd rather go to a TASER PARTY than a Tupperware Party any day, lol  Laughing

You gave me my giggle for the day!!!
How about Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef parties, great products and they feed you!!! Some of my best recipes have come from Pampered Chef parties believe it or not!!!

I love Pampered Chef.  I haven't been to a party in years but I have a spatula from a party about 16 years ago and it's still doing it's thing.  Looks like new.  You get what you pay for.  All their stuff is great.  I love my square baking stone.  Great for cookies.  Are you a distributor?

I'm a 56 yo male and love to cook. About 3 years ago we went to a Pampered Chef party. I went along hoping to visit with my buddy, but he wasn't there. Most of the ladies I knew and they invited me to join in. Long story short, I won the first 6 prizes for correctly answering the hosts cooking questions. And da bitches threw me out. We still laugh about it at other get togethers.

too funny!!! I luv a man who knows how to cook!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #894 on: January 18, 2008, 08:01:34 AM »

Hi MUM! There's another one in the Lounge, but I wasn't entirely happy with it, so maybe you'd like this Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vmu.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #895 on: January 18, 2008, 08:11:18 AM »

Police: Victim drunk during tiger attack
41 minutes ago

One of the three victims of San Francisco Zoo tiger attack was intoxicated and admitted to yelling and waving at the animal while standing atop the railing of the big cat enclosure, police said in court documents filed Thursday.

Paul Dhaliwal, 19, told the father of Carlos Sousa Jr., 17, who was killed, that the three yelled and waved at the tiger but insisted they never threw anything into its pen to provoke the cat, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle.

"As a result of this investigation, (police believe) that the tiger may have been taunted/agitated by its eventual victims," according to Inspector Valerie Matthews, who prepared the affidavit. Police believe that "this factor contributed to the tiger escaping from its enclosure and attacking its victims," she said.

Sousa's father, Carlos Sousa Sr., said Dhaliwal told him the three stood on a 3-foot-tall metal railing a few feet from the edge of the tiger moat. "When they got down they heard a noise in the bushes, and the tiger was jumping out of the bushes on him (Paul Dhaliwal)," the documents said.

Police found a partial shoe print that matched Paul Dhaliwal's on top of the railing, Matthews said in the documents.

The papers said Paul Dhaliwal told Sousa that no one was dangling his legs over the enclosure. Authorities believe the tiger leaped or climbed out of the enclosure, which had a wall 4 feet shorter than the recommended minimum.

The affidavit also cites multiple reports of a group of young men taunting animals at the zoo, the Chronicle reported.

Mark Geragos, an attorney for the Dhaliwal brothers, did not immediately return a call late Thursday by The Associated Press for comment. He has repeatedly said they did not taunt the tiger.

Calls to Sousa and Michael Cardoza, an attorney for the Sousa family, also weren't returned.

Toxicology results for Dhaliwal showed that his blood alcohol level was 0.16 — twice the legal limit for driving, according to the affidavit. His 24-year-old brother, Kulbir, and Sousa also had alcohol in their blood but within the legal limit, Matthews wrote.

All three also had marijuana in their systems, Matthews said. Kulbir Dhaliwal told police that the three had smoked pot and each had "a couple shots of vodka" before leaving San Jose for the zoo on Christmas Day, the affidavit said.

Police found a small amount of marijuana in Kulbir Dhaliwal's 2002 BMW, which the victims rode to the zoo, as well as a partially filled bottle of vodka, according to court documents.

Investigators also recovered messages and images from the cell phones, but apparently nothing incriminating in connection with the tiger attack, the Chronicle reported.

Zoo spokesman Sam Singer said he had not seen the documents but believed the victims did taunt the animal, even though they claim they hadn't.

"Those brothers painted a completely different picture to the public and the press," Singer said. "Now it's starting to come out that what they said is not true."

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: January 18, 2008, 08:15:30 AM »

Hi MUM! There's another one in the Lounge, but I wasn't entirely happy with it, so maybe you'd like this Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vmu.gif

Thanks CBB....I need to do something special for the 26th.(LOL if I can) and then I will change.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: January 18, 2008, 08:42:37 AM »

JERRY FROM OHIO! I found this lil guy and thought of you! Would you like him for Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vjt.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: January 18, 2008, 08:44:43 AM »

Thanks CBB....I need to do something special for the 26th.(LOL if I can) and then I will change.

MUM, forgive me if I should know, but what's the 26th and if I can help with it, just let me know!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #899 on: January 18, 2008, 09:03:21 AM »

I had snow as well, Great Owl....................not as much as you did, but it was pretty. Today it's melting off and looks awful. Streaky patches and mud don't make for a winter wonderland!  Laughing
Do you really have 6 months of snow? I can't remember..............where is home for you?

You should post the pictures!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.