April 25, 2024, 06:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen & boyfriend murder mom  (Read 3126 times)
Levi
Scared Monkey

« on: November 18, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »

I just read about these two evil monsters on the True Crime Weblog.
And people say that minors shouldn't be executed. These two are pure evil and cold hearted. They are the typical anti God, anti morals, bottom feeding, scum sucking, evil loving freaks.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Murder According to the Prophet of Samael
Posted by Steve Huff on 11/18/2007

The "Prophet of Samael" wrote:

I'm 17 and live in Lexington, NC. Can we say one horse town, much? Anyway, most of my hobbies are drawing, writing (I'm currently writing a story about a professional assassin), reading (I'm an artistic person if you can't tell already), playing video games, and talking on the phone with my boyfriend, Joseph, who I love over anyone in the whole world. He's one of the only people who understands/tries to understand me and my weirdness, accepts me for who I am, and gives me a reason to love live, which I can never thank him enough for. I am agnostic, bisexual, and am not a religious person in general, so please try not to mention religion around me, if you could, especially christianity [sic]. It makes me rather unhappy ^_^ ...

The Prophet was Andrea Christine Maxwell, age 17. She and her boyfriend, 21-year-old Joe Lee Coleman II, are currently in jail in North Carolina, accused of murdering Andrea's mother.

Richard Maxwell called emergency services were called to his Cotton Grove, North Carolina home on Saturday night. His wife, 47-year-old Judith L. Maxwell, was dead on a bathroom floor. She'd been stabbed to death.

Following interviews with both, investigators charged Andrea Maxwell and her boyfriend with murder.

For his part, Joe Lee Coleman had at least one other recent run-in with the law, but it wasn't nearly as serious -- he'd been arrested at the beginning of October for shoplifting from a Wal-Mart.

Maxwell and Coleman are currently being held without bond in the Davidson County NC jail.

On her MySpace profile, Maxwell's "General" interests read:

Science of any sort, literature, violence, morbidity, death, destruction, metal and techno (as far as music goes), ranting about love and its importance to me, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Happy Noodle Boy comics, and my boyfriend, Joseph (I can never figure him out, but I love him more than anything).

Maxwell wrote the following on her MySpace page regarding her favorite television shows:

My favorite t.v. shows have to be Metalocalypse and Scarred. I am a blood and gore fanatic!

With her mother reportedly dead from stab wounds and she and her boyfriend locked up, accused of Judith Maxwell's murder, the question is -- just how fanatical was the Prophet of Samael when it came to "blood and gore" after all?

SOURCE: http://www.truecrimeweblog.com...ding-to-prophet-of-samael.html

LINKS: GIRLS MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/35672775

NEWS ARTICLE: http://tinyurl.com/3bggqt
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.