March 28, 2024, 04:08:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystal Rogers, 35yrs old missing since July 3, 2015 from Bardstown, KY  (Read 96233 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: December 25, 2023, 10:08:53 PM »

Appears they have arrested a father and son as accomplishes to Crystals murder

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/investigations/bardstown/crystal-rogers-disappearance-murder-arrest-steve-lawson/417-d8994c64-04d4-4e18-876d-12ff4c179a0f

"Third man arrested in Crystal Rogers' death investigation; What we know
Steven Lawson is charged with conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence. "

Nothing said about Crystal's fathers death and if they were all involved in that murder also.

I'm wondering if Brooks' brother will be the next arrest. 

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/investigations/bardstown/crystal-rogers-tommy-ballard-sherry-ballard-bardstown-unsolved-murders-brooks-houck-nick-police-fbi/417-5ec17171-4e27-46d0-8a6b-52438ad2498b

‘It’s what I've always believed’; Sherry Ballard reacts to the bombshells dropped in court, who might be responsible for killing her husband
For the first time, Sherry Ballard is speaking on camera since major bombshells were dropped in court regarding the deaths of Crystal Rogers and Tommy Ballard.

Author: Shay McAlister
Published: 4:09 PM EST November 15, 2023
Updated: 6:46 PM EST November 15, 2023

Though Tommy Ballard's case remains unsolved, there have been major developments in recent months.

During an October court hearing for Brooks Houck, Special Prosecutor Shane Young announced they are investigating the murder of Tommy Ballard and waiting for test results on a firearm they believe was used to murder Tommy Ballard.

"A firearm that we purchased from Nicholas Houck," Young said.

Ballard was in the front row of the courtroom when that bombshell was dropped. Her eyes welled with tears, hearing her husband’s name.

She said she was surprised that it came out in the courtroom when it did.

“Totally. Totally surprised. Totally," she said, but she wasn’t surprised by what prosecutors said. "It’s what I've always believed. I've said that from day one. I've never ever changed my mind on that. Ever."

Heading in the right direction
For 16 months after his daughter disappeared, Tommy Ballard led search parties, collected boxes of evidence, and mapped out possible scenarios of what could have happened to her.

He was so determined, Sherry believes someone killed him to shut him down.

"I think he would not have given up. He would not have given up, and certain people knew he would not give up,” she explained.

Ballard said she’s been suspicious of the man linked to her daughter's disappearance since the very beginning.

Nick Houck was fired from the Bardstown Police Department just months after Crystal Rogers was reported missing. The police chief accused him of interfering with the investigation and failing a polygraph. In a 2015 police interview Nick denied any connection to Rogers’ disappearance.

"Listen, I'll tell you, I had nothing to do with it,” Houck said to a detective.

Now, all eyes are on the firearm tests currently underway, according to Special Prosecutor Shane Young. He said four out five tests are already a match. Ballard said he has more confidence this year that she has had in previous years.

In a statement, Kentucky State Police spokesperson Scotty Sharp said the agency continues to work diligently on Tommy Ballard's case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2023, 08:01:27 PM »

They interviewed Tommy's father (Crystals grandfather) the other day on the local news and he was so pitiful.  He broke down and cried. He says he knows exactly what happened and there are at least 3 more people that needs to be arrested. Bardstown has several unsolved murders. Crystal's aunt disappeared a long time ago and I believe they never found her body. Some very bad people in that town. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2023, 11:28:30 PM »

They interviewed Tommy's father (Crystals grandfather) the other day on the local news and he was so pitiful.  He broke down and cried. He says he knows exactly what happened and there are at least 3 more people that needs to be arrested. Bardstown has several unsolved murders. Crystal's aunt disappeared a long time ago and I believe they never found her body. Some very bad people in that town. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.