April 28, 2024, 07:31:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201406 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »

Well, this has been a good night...I am full of hope once again...I had given up the Shango obsession and almost decided that nothing would ever be done...now I don't know what to think.  I said I hoped for the opportunity to say Robots was right...I did tonight.  I don't think they would rearrest them without some evidence...maybe Shango was right...

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:56 pm
Shango is the god of justice
alive in many forms
he who speaks through Oxum through lightning
and himself through thunder
father of the violent dance
diviner of secrets of the seven levels of inferno
bound to truth even as it burns
so that justice may be brought.

Shango has not danced with the lions, nor Arawaks,and does not keep their company

Eyes of god may look from afar with great acuity.

Hugs to Nemo.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2007, 12:14:30 AM »

Posted by MF at RU:

MF Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:02 am   

The detention of Joran was requested by the Dutch police. There are no concrete evidences and some at the ALE were hesitant about the prosecutor's decision in once again having the young men in temporary costudy.

The Prosecutors acknowledged that the Kalpoe brothers were notified of these actions against them early on and in the AP reports mrs. v/s Sloot also mentions that.

It is not confirmed but Dolphi Richardson is the one who will be going to the Netherlands regarding the case and developments, not sure if J. v.d. S. will be traveling back to Aruba with him or he will be transfered prior to his departure.

The prosecutors have up to 8 days to present any new evidence or theory in Joran's case (this was already decided in front of a judge of instruction in the Netherlands yesterday) and 2 days for the Kalpoe brothers.

Stuff like this makes me leery....notifications....I just don't know...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2007, 12:16:04 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!! 
-IDFT
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2007, 12:17:05 AM »

Posted by MF at RU:

The detention of Joran was requested by the Dutch police. There are no concrete evidences and some at the ALE were hesitant about the prosecutor's decision in once again having the young men in temporary costudy.

The Prosecutors acknowledged that the Kalpoe brothers were notified of these actions against them early on and in the AP reports mrs. v/s Sloot also mentions that.

It is not confirmed but Dolphi Richardson is the one who will be going to the Netherlands regarding the case and developments, not sure if J. v.d. S. will be traveling back to Aruba with him or he will be transfered prior to his departure.

The prosecutors have up to 8 days to present any new evidence or theory in Joran's case (this was already decided in front of a judge of instruction in the Netherlands yesterday) and 2 days for the Kalpoe brothers.

Just ignore that MF.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2007, 12:18:40 AM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Just ignore that MF.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2007, 12:20:20 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Same to you SAN and TY for posting the news on Great.  Posted it back. you might now have seen it .  lol
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2007, 12:21:12 AM »

Question: Is Robots really 89? If so, is he really smoking a cigar? Or is he only 89 in Robot years?  Smile
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2007, 12:21:58 AM »

I think MF was just reporting on that AWEMAINTA article. Looks like he same info.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2007, 12:23:45 AM »

Posted by MF at RU:

and some at the ALE were hesitant about the prosecutor's decision...

I bet some at the ALE are hesistant...

MF is back!  Laughing  Contradictions from one sentence to the next.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2007, 12:26:21 AM »

Igsigs - then MF posts this  Laughing

MF Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:21 am   

If I am not mistaken, Joran was put in temporary detention a couple of hours after being at the police station (it was reported somewhere). So, he could have been requested or taken in for interrogation and that could only have happened with new evidence and after that, detained
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2007, 12:26:33 AM »

I mean, if he's really 89 I don't want to make old-age jokes. I would be really proud of him, getting in here and stirring it up. But if he's really only 28, then -- well, that's a different story.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2007, 12:27:06 AM »

SHOWER TIME - Someone hold down the fort Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2007, 12:27:29 AM »

Memphis:

For me, the most encouraging thing is that there is NEW evidence. I think the strength of that evidence will determine where this goes. I am also hoping that once they are talking while being held, that when confronted with the new evidence, someone will start pointing fingers.

cbb ... I brought over a post I submitted to the previous thread on the topic of the NEW evidence.

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2338.msg300939#msg300939

I know that I have allowed myself to jump on this Aruban roller coaster ride again ... a roller coaster ride that has time and time again taken me to the heights of expectation and then ... plunged me into the depths of dispair.

However ... this time I am allowing myself to enjoy the ride up but I am also bracing for the plunge.

I cannot forget the rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers at the end of August, 2005 ... only to be released from custody less than a week later.  Remember ... the media statement from prosecutor's office implied that there were "new suspicions" and ... "new facts and circumstances" were required to justify the Kalpoe brothers being arrested again.

If the presiding judge is going to disregard "new suspicions" as well as the "new facts and circumstance" presented by the prosecutor ....

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Statement from the Prosecutor's Office
'The Abrams Report'
August 26, 2005

In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on.  To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be new facts and circumstances.  That is the case.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2007, 12:27:30 AM »

I think MF was just reporting on that AWEMAINTA article. Looks like he same info.

That's what I was basing my reactions on, not MF, in particular....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2007, 12:27:45 AM »

Question: Is Robots really 89? If so, is he really smoking a cigar? Or is he only 89 in Robot years?  Smile

Robot years PV..  LOL  I know how old he is.  LOL hes not near 89  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2007, 12:29:17 AM »

SHOWER TIME - Someone hold down the fort Laughing

LOL  !! We will behave !  Cool
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2007, 12:29:55 AM »

Hi monkeys!

I was thinking earlier that it's probably a good thing that Joran is in the NE where the polis aren't buddy buddy with his father, and won't cut him any breaks. Is he going to be extradited back to Aruba? I missed Greta's show, but tivoed it...

Bring Natalee home...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »

First I want to wish everybody a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!  Especially Beth!
Marlee called me as soon as the news broke earlier, but just got home!  So now I'm frantically trying to catch up!   I hope this is the begining of the end!  brb, going back to catch up.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »

Thank you, Angie. I try to be kind to my elders, of whom there seem to be fewer and fewer every year. Well, when I am 89 I will be right here.   Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2007, 12:33:39 AM »

Anyone know what the jail time for voluntary manslaughter is in Dutch law?  As compared to murder?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.