April 28, 2024, 01:04:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201392 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2007, 12:36:46 AM »

what the hell were they thinking about when they decided to inform the kalpoes and jvds that they were going to be rearrested?  what happened to that method they used on the security guards of yanking their butts out of bed at 6 in the morning and carrying them to jail?  do they think the sloots and kalpoes don't have their back channel communications system to review their stories before they trot down to recite them for the cops?  are the arubans totally in charge again?  sure sounds like it to me.  
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

Hi monkeys!

I was thinking earlier that it's probably a good thing that Joran is in the NE where the polis aren't buddy buddy with his father, and won't cut him any breaks. Is he going to be extradited back to Aruba? I missed Greta's show, but tivoed it...

He has a court date tomorrow in Holland. It is expected he will waive his extradition and will be transfered to Aruba. I believe that they can hold him at least 8 days. They wont know what new evidence they have until they appear in court in Aruba and the Kalpoes meet with the Judge of Instruction in 2 days.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:42:56 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2007, 12:37:36 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, DiHannah, and to all the monkeys!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2007, 12:38:46 AM »

Was there a transcript/video posted of the JQK/Greta interview of today?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2007, 12:41:02 AM »

Thanks

Janet

Not that I saw. Hopefully someone recorded it. Havent seen Carpe so Im not sure if he's in town or away for the holiday.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2007, 12:41:04 AM »

Hi monkeys!

I was thinking earlier that it's probably a good thing that Joran is in the NE where the polis aren't buddy buddy with his father, and won't cut him any breaks. Is he going to be extradited back to Aruba? I missed Greta's show, but tivoed it...

He has a court date tomorrow in Holland. It is expected he will waive his extradition and will be transfered to Aruba. I believe they they can hold him at least 8 days. They wont know what new evidence they have until they appear in court in Aruba and the Kalpoes meet with the Judge of Instruction in 2 days.

Thanks *******. I bet his mom and dad are shitting the bed right now, esp. since they can't be there with him...

I wonder if J2K were really notified ahead of time...I would take that with a grain of salt...

Bring Natalee home...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2007, 12:43:58 AM »

Besides Dompig and Van Der Stratten being arrested for "obstruction/complicity" let's add the name Renfro to the mix!! Cool

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2007, 12:44:39 AM »

I went to a totally different kind of forum after San went to bed and found this post.  This is just a forum that discusses politics and current events and found this  interesting post.

"Whenever Joran's slooty mother appears in the file footage that they've been showing on tv, she has erected nipples. This is a weird family."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2007, 12:47:11 AM »

Hi monkeys!

He has a court date tomorrow in Holland. It is expected he will waive his extradition and will be transfered to Aruba. I believe they they can hold him at least 8 days. They wont know what new evidence they have until they appear in court in Aruba and the Kalpoes meet with the Judge of Instruction in 2 days.

Thanks *******. I bet his mom and dad are shitting the bed right now, esp. since they can't be there with him...

I wonder if J2K were really notified ahead of time...I would take that with a grain of salt...

Thanks you.

My appreciation to SM mods for posting links to video interviews as well as bring over transcripts compliments of Heli.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »

I went to a totally different kind of forum after San went to bed and found this post.  This is just a forum that discusses politics and current events and found this  interesting post.

"Whenever Joran's slooty mother appears in the file footage that they've been showing on tv, she has erected nipples. This is a weird family."
I just threw up a little in my mouth. Shocked

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2007, 12:50:04 AM »

Thanks

Janet

Not that I saw. Hopefully someone recorded it. Havent seen Carpe so Im not sure if he's in town or away for the holiday.

OOPS!!! Responded to the wrong post.  It is 10:00 PM here and ... I am wiped.  The happenings of the day has taken a toll on this 60 year old Grandma.

Anyways ...

Thank you *******.

My appreciation to SM mods for posting links to video interviews as well as bring over transcripts compliments of Heli.

Janet

_____

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2007, 12:50:22 AM »

ROFLMAO TYler!! What a thing to notice...maybe that's only when she has on one of her many see-through blouses...

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2007, 12:51:01 AM »

Tonights News on Video..Courtesy of the Natalee Network(Carpe)
Thanks Carpe!!

Joran & Kalpoes re-arrested Round Table 11.21.07 Fox News
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0oCnzOkEqs

Greta Joran & Kalpoes re-arrested Dave Holloway on phone
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gn87_cyUqxM

Greta JQK Natalee Holloway Aruba Case 10.2.2007 http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzAAC0Mxcro

Joran & Kalpoes Arrested Again H&C Fox News
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2bAky5z9s

Joran and Kalpoes rearrested 11.21.07 Fox News
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uga3RoO30lw

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:56:44 AM by Observer » Logged

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2007, 12:51:38 AM »

Greta will be coming on again in about 10 mins. for those her missed it ealier.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2007, 12:52:45 AM »

Well gang, I have been lurking all night but I am off to bed.  Have to get up early and start cooking but I will check in.  It was so good to see all the familiar names still around looking for news of Natalee.  I hope they come out with more info tomorrow.  Happy Thankgsgiving everyone!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2007, 12:53:05 AM »

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Shocked

Me too  Laughing
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2007, 12:53:12 AM »

So, what has been the reaction from the "darkside"???  Laughing Very Happy Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2007, 12:53:44 AM »

Well gang, I have been lurking all night but I am off to bed.  Have to get up early and start cooking but I will check in.  It was so good to see all the familiar names still around looking for news of Natalee.  I hope they come out with more info tomorrow.  Happy Thankgsgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2007, 12:53:55 AM »

Thanks DiHannah and *******. I think I'm going to go downstairs and check out Greta after I finish making the cornbread. Sleep well all!!!!!!! And again, I hope all of you and your families have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2007, 12:55:59 AM »

So, what has been the reaction from the "darkside"???  Laughing Very Happy Cool

It's all over the place.  Some are saying that they always knew K2 were guilty but don't think Joran is.  Others are saying this is all BS.

Funny how KLPD/ALE all still feel AGAIN the answers lie in JK2 and not in MB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.