April 17, 2024, 10:24:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201049 times)
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »

What a beautiful tribute to Natalee.  Thank you for posting that Klaasend.

She was such a "Wizard Of Oz" devotee, that I thought the birds flying over the rainbow was appropriate for her, Sarah.

It's beautiful, CBB, simply beautiful!

Have a Sunshine Day!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »

comments are starting to filter in at 24ora http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3028/8/

fixed...sorry

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! It's a GREAT day!

MumInOhio.....Do you have a link for the candles?

Hiya Marlee! YES, it is a great day! I don't have the candle link, but it's a wonderful idea!

BTW: Your Christmas avi is in the lounge.

I saw it CBB and I love it!! But I forgot how dress myself  Embarassed .   Which slot does in go in, in Photobucket?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 10:35:41 PM »

Greta said she doesn't think Paulus has anything to do with it.

-------------------------------------

Just amazes me how little people researched this case. But they opened there mouth and gave there opinions to millions when they never paid attention to the key parts of this case.

Because she tends to believe Joran she believes Paulus Shocked
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

Can you locate someone by computer records.........................text messages would seem more conclusive to me, as Greta said, "pinging" off a tower. It's impossible to know who is on the computer.

Yes, Yes... remember there was rumor in the beginning that someone tried to change the time line on the computers? Then the Co. that looked at the computer release a scanty report? Re: Anna's postings and other Good Monkeys. Also according to Metro the Police Chief's ping phone map and info was not up to par?

IMO they found something around the pool area, or between the shed (under the shed) and over the fence to the back road. Don't forget the furniture truck and the new concrete around the pool... IMO I'd look under the fountain in the corner.

THANK YOU, IBE! I remeber that now that you've reminded me. THAT makes sense. They've re-looked at the things you've mentioned! I HOPE that all of Joran's statements that conflict with each other
is something they will APTLY interrogate him about! I WANT to believe that the Dutch will do that BEFORE he's sent back to Aruba.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 10:38:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! It's a GREAT day!

MumInOhio.....Do you have a link for the candles?

Hiya Marlee! YES, it is a great day! I don't have the candle link, but it's a wonderful idea!

BTW: Your Christmas avi is in the lounge.

I saw it CBB and I love it!! But I forgot how dress myself  Embarassed .   Which slot does in go in, in Photobucket?

KLAAS? Oh mighty one holding the power of "change", Will you change Marlee for her, Please? Thank you!  Very Happy
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »

Bernie believe the evidence they have is computer, text message, cell phone.

Ted is very cautious.  Ted believes Joe Tacopina is wrong.

Michael Cardoza said this just reeks of drugs (GHB).

Greta said she doesn't think Paulus has anything to do with it.

Michael said remember what Natalee's mother said in the very begining "Paulus has something to do with it".

Ted thinks they are really focusing on the Kalpoe Brothers.

Michael said somebodys got to be talking here.

Because their hero Greta Smile had the face to face interview with Joran and she tends to believe him?
Her talking heads get to be a bit much for me sometimes.

Pardon my 'french', but I don't think Greta could find her a$$ with a map AND a GPS.

Existence is futile.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2007, 10:38:40 PM »

aaaa, ta pesei ma waak un cargamento grandi di vaseline ta bai pa KIA ....
mi ta korda kon jordan a konta jen secreto lokual e prisioneronan ta hasi scondi na kia na polis.
awo si lo tin action na kia si e drenta einan.

something about Joran at the prison and vasaline.....come across Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2007, 10:40:33 PM »

mi ta korda kon jordan a konta jen secreto lokual e prisioneronan ta hasi scondi na kia na polis.

No vaseline required.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »

Wouldn't that be ironic that a Hindu be charged in a

sacrificial case of cannibalism?

Hey La La's - That's what the message from Shango was.
and after all my research, I think he's right.

THIS is the crime of the century and will force us to define
what can and can't be done under the name of religion.

But... the Arawak Nation will fall... and Aruba will suffer a
great blow and it will be up to the Babylonians, who are
not perfect, themselves to make a stand against it. 

I think they are ready to draw the line in the sand...

Deemed inept, Aruba will fall back under Dutch rule.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »

Back to kitchen for a few minutes, BRB!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2007, 10:42:18 PM »

Quote from: Atlmetroguy on Today at 09:14:34 PM
Hi Kids...err Monkeys...I'm in for a bit as I am on Turkey watch...lol...the bird is on the smoker. So good to see everybody here and so happy that we have new information.

Jackass Joe T. is on Greta at the moment
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got (2) 18 lb birds in the smoker also. Started them last night. And just put in 6 Lake Erie salmon fillets to make smoked salmon dip and smoked salmon spread. The 1 turkey and the salmon spread are for deer camp in Pa next week.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm a lurker from the beginning.
If Joran was told ahead of time of the arrest, is there any chance he'll eventually get off and only the Kalpoes will be held holding the bag?

I wish Greta had asked J.Q. Kelly if it's the evidence he's thinking of, will this definitly implicate J2k.

Y'all do a great job, I feel like I know you since I've been reading so long.
What a great birthday present Robots!!!

Hope this Thanksgiving will be a better one for the Holloways and all of the Monkeys!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »

LOL  NUT !!  Laughing
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

If Joran was told ahead of time of the arrest, is there any chance he'll eventually get off and only the Kalpoes will be held holding the bag?

I wish Greta had asked J.Q. Kelly if it's the evidence he's thinking of, will this definitly implicate J2k.

Hope this Thanksgiving will be a better one for the Holloways and all of the Monkeys!!

Welcome Sylvia.  I'm glad you came out from lurking.  I did that myself just a short time ago.

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

Have a Sunshine Day!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 10:45:29 PM »

Hello everyone. I was at work and looked up at the TV and saw the news!!!! I couldn't wait to get home and get to SM. So I haven't been able to read in a few days, anybody know a good page to start from to read back with all of todays news? Thanks
I'm so excited the little bastards are going down finally!!!!!!!!
Justice for Natalee on Thanksgiving, how fitting.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Hello Sylvia ~!!  HAve a great Thanksgiving !!   What exciting news !!
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »

Wonderful news!!
My son saw it on yahoo first and I thought he was kidding at first when he told me. I cried like a baby. I pray we get this resolved soon. What a great Thanksgiving even tho I burned the carrot cake, and forgot to put the vanilla in the fudge. I can't stay away from the TV and the computer. Beth and Dave,if your looking I know that everyone will have you in their prayers tonight
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2007, 10:48:11 PM »

Quote from: Atlmetroguy on Today at 09:14:34 PM
Hi Kids...err Monkeys...I'm in for a bit as I am on Turkey watch...lol...the bird is on the smoker. So good to see everybody here and so happy that we have new information.

Jackass Joe T. is on Greta at the moment
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got (2) 18 lb birds in the smoker also. Started them last night. And just put in 6 Lake Erie salmon fillets to make smoked salmon dip and smoked salmon spread. The 1 turkey and the salmon spread are for deer camp in Pa next week.
Hey Sled!! You are my hero!! I just took up my 12 pounder after 7 hours over hickory and apple..it's resting now and going for a ride west in the early morning. Almost did a salmon today but had no time to get to the market..maybe for Christmas.

Back On Topic - As you all know I have been poking holes in all the technology (especially wireless claims) aspects of this case. There should be a ton of evidence regarding locations, timestamps and the like. I'd love to know what they found and what their analysis is....

I know how I would look at it!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 10:50:45 PM »

Hello everyone. I was at work and looked up at the TV and saw the news!!!! I couldn't wait to get home and get to SM. So I haven't been able to read in a few days, anybody know a good page to start from to read back with all of todays news? Thanks
I'm so excited the little bastards are going down finally!!!!!!!!
Justice for Natalee on Thanksgiving, how fitting.
RTR Spooky!!! we have a big one coming up...I'll leave it at that...lol...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.