April 28, 2024, 12:01:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201391 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2007, 01:29:37 AM »

Why.... what sha got in mind?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2007, 01:30:03 AM »

Rewatching Greta...J2K clearly believes that they have *something* good on J2K.

Trial is obvious, no? Would Joran be extradicted just for questioning?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2007, 01:31:03 AM »

Nite to all who are calling it a nite

Night Klaas.. still pokin around reading.   Gotta get going now for sure !

Night everyone.

Wonder whast gonna happen now with Dr Phil  !!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »

Nothing, I was just wondering if you liked it and noticed that you were wearing a different avatar.  Very Happy
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2007, 01:32:56 AM »

NOTE:  This cannot be good for the Kalpoes and their Dr. Phil suit  Laughing

800 million   Arrow   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2007, 01:33:10 AM »

Rewatching Greta...J2K clearly believes that they have *something* good on J2K.

Trial is obvious, no? Would Joran be extradicted just for questioning?

I agree, JQK was aware of this evidence for a while.  Multiple jurisdictions.  Something good.  I don't think they would be extraditcting Joran just for questioning, that could be done in the NL.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2007, 01:33:42 AM »

NOTE:  This cannot be good for the Kalpoes and their Dr. Phil suit  Laughing

You mean they will have to go directly to jail,not pass go or collect there $$800,000,00.00 dollars that them and there "Aruban Friends"were trying to swindle from Dr.Phil and Jami Skeeters?  Razz

Hopefully they get what they realy deserve. A long prison sentence and the bill for the Mcgraw Attorneys and all court costs Smile
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 01:36:57 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2007, 01:34:49 AM »

Still reading back but I have not seen mentioned what is a VERY important point.

I may be wrong on this, but... it is my understanding of the "Dutch System" that if the arrests today are based on "New Evidence", that an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT INVESTIGATION and LEGAL PROCESS began TODAY!

In other words, the clock is STOPPED on the 2+ year investigation that was threatened to be closed by December 31st, and a WHOLE NEW slate of legal proceedings begins NOW, with no deadline except for the 2-year "statute of suggestions" that they didn't follow anyway.

Anyone have any light to shed on that?

BTW... where is Rammstein?   Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2007, 01:36:38 AM »

Still reading back but I have not seen mentioned what is a VERY important point.

I may be wrong on this, but... it is my understanding of the "Dutch System" that if the arrests today are based on "New Evidence", that an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT INVESTIGATION and LEGAL PROCESS began TODAY!

In other words, the clock is STOPPED on the 2+ year investigation that was threatened to be closed by December 31st, and a WHOLE NEW slate of legal proceedings begins NOW, with no deadline except for the 2-year "statute of suggestions" that they didn't follow anyway.

Haven't seen RAMM today but he might be at BFN.

I think you are correct SB, new clock.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2007, 01:40:43 AM »

Nothing, I was just wondering if you liked it and noticed that you were wearing a different avatar.  Very Happy

Ofcourse, I like it.  But I was kinda hoping to do something
Christmasy with Marilyn.  That may be impossible, though.

You know I don't worry about things like that much.

Did you see my post lastnight?  I think it ended with

"The Dutch are Coming"...

Sometimes, I even surprise myself.

Wanting to put an end to the Corruption in Aruba is the
reason I'm here.  Natalee didn't deserve for anything to
happen to her and, unfortunately, I think the same thing
happens to abductees taken to Aruba from other countries
all the time.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2007, 01:40:50 AM »

Haven't seen RAMM today but he might be at BFN.

I think you are correct SB, new clock.

And now the $Million question -- who will be the Aruban/Dutch judge to hear the new "evidence"?????

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:15 AM »

BTW... where is Rammstein?   Wink

SB,
Don't know where Ramm is.  He could tell us the reaction in Dutch press but maybe NYC will continue to do so.

It would seem to me that you are correct and this starts the clock all over again on the two years, at least from what I seem to recall Guido's cousin Arlene saying at one time or another. 

It may also depend on how big this new evidence is.  But it would make no sense as several have pointed out to do this big rearrest for something trivial.  New evidence is new evidence and whatever it is has withstood two years so must be pretty solid.

So at least my OPINION is that you are right about the two year clock being reset with the introduction of new evidence.

Maybe Igsigs knows more about this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2007, 01:45:20 AM »

BTW... where is Rammstein?   Wink

SB,
Don't know where Ramm is.  He could tell us the reaction in Dutch press but maybe NYC will continue to do so.

It would seem to me that you are correct and this starts the clock all over again on the two years, at least from what I seem to recall Guido's cousin Arlene saying at one time or another. 

It may also depend on how big this new evidence is.  But it would make no sense as several have pointed out to do this big rearrest for something trivial.  New evidence is new evidence and whatever it is has withstood two years so must be pretty solid.

So at least my OPINION is that you are right about the two year clock being reset with the introduction of new evidence.

Sure, what can I do?
I want post later today, much info on my blogspot, about this proces of Joran van der Sloot and the law proces.
I need take a shower.
Ask, what u want to ask. Because I have around a hour left my home for college.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2007, 01:45:44 AM »

He was defending the Dutch Judges earlier at BFN chat I heard. Maybee he is reading the dirtball lying Amigoe article at telegraaf.nl and elsewhere that he says is never printed in dutch papers. 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 01:47:44 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2007, 01:47:23 AM »

NYC,
We are wondering if the two year suspect status starts over with this new evidence?  Does this mean they can remain suspects for two more additional years because new evidence is being presented?

Thanks for your help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2007, 01:48:00 AM »

NO!

I ain't touching Aruban/Dutch Law with a ten-foot pole.  silent

Hi Anna. Good news today, eh? Told ya!  Laughing
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2007, 01:49:50 AM »

GREAT NEWS!!!  Sorry, can't stick around tonight but I will be back either later or in the AM.

HI Monkey Friends!!!!! Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2007, 01:50:22 AM »

He was defending the Dutch Judges earlier at BFN chat I heard. Maybee he is reading the dirtball lying Amigoe article at telegraaf.nl and elsewhere that he says is never printed in dutch papers. 

If this evidence came from a search of the property of any of the suspects, Witt has some explaining to do and should be investigated for obstructing that search as he did.

MO but I'm right.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2007, 01:54:08 AM »

NYC_Lover,

What is the sentence for conviction of voluntary manslaugher charge in NL? 

Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Justice for Natalee and her family.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 22, 2007, 01:54:18 AM »

NO!

I ain't touching Aruban/Dutch Law with a ten-foot pole.  silent

Hi Anna. Good news today, eh? Told ya!  Laughing

Chicken, eh?  Well, I just hope Judges Witt, Smit and Smid are not allowed to touch any of this with a ten foot pole, either.  Don't want them to be allowed to rule out anything and obstruct again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.