April 28, 2024, 04:57:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201401 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: November 22, 2007, 01:57:04 AM »

Amigoe.com
From Amigoe:

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were arrested again in the verdwijningszaak of American teenager Natalee Holloway in May 2005 in Aruba. Ze worden nu verdacht van betrokkenheid bij doodslag dan wel zware mishandeling de dood ten gevolge hebbend. They are now suspected of involvement in murder or heavy abuse death due hebbend. Dit op basis van ‘nieuw bewijsmateriaal’ dat boven water kwam tijdens recent onderzoek, waarbij ook Nederlandse rechercheurs waren betrokken. This on the basis of 'new evidence' that came above water during recent research, including Dutch detectives were involved.

Het Openbaar Ministerie van Aruba meldde woensdagmiddag lokale tijd dat het bewijsmateriaal zodanig is dat een aanhouding van de verdachten noodzakelijk was. The Public Ministry of Aruba reported Wednesday afternoon local time that the evidence is such that an arrest of the suspects was necessary. De broers Kalpoe moeten voorlopig twee dagen de cel in. The Kalpoe brothers have provisionally two days in the cell. Joran werd in zijn woning in Arnhem in Nederland aangehouden. Joran was at his home in Arnhem in the Netherlands arrested. Het OM had hiervoor de hulp ingeroepen van het Landelijk Parket in Rotterdam. The OM had claimed that the help of the National Prosecution Service in Rotterdam.

Hij wordt eerst voorgeleid aan een rechter-commissaris in Nederland en zal daarna zo snel mogelijk naar Aruba worden overgebracht. He was first president of an investigative judge in the Netherlands and will as soon as possible thereafter be transferred to Aruba. Ook hier wordt hij opnieuw in voorarrest geplaatst voor ten minste acht dagen en het OM wil hem zo snel mogelijk verhoren over het nieuwe bewijsmateriaal. Again, he was again placed in custody for at least eight days and the OM wants him as soon as possible hearings on the new evidence.

Het is niet bekend of dit nieuwe bewijsmateriaal is gevonden bij het ouderlijk huis van Joran op Aruba. It is not known whether this new evidence is found in the parental home of Joran on Aruba. Eind april zocht een twintigtal forensisch technisch experts uit Nederland opnieuw naar sporen in het huis en de omgeving. At the end of April was looking for a twenty technically forensic experts from the Netherlands back to tracks in the house and the surrounding area.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 04:33:51 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 22, 2007, 01:58:04 AM »

GREAT NEWS!!!  Sorry, can't stick around tonight but I will be back either later or in the AM.

HI Monkey Friends!!!!! Laughing
Hi Anidac!  Yes, great news!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: November 22, 2007, 02:00:32 AM »

Klaas:

Anyway, yesterday was my birthday.  I bought myself something special...

A yellow diamond ring.  It's georgeous.  It's a 1.5ct solitaire, emerald  radiance

cut with 1ct of diamonds which include two rather large trillion (tri-angular cut)

diamonds on each side.

Even when I was married, I always got myself something special for my B.D. and

jewelry is my only weakness.

Do you like jewelry?

Happy Birthday Patti!  Glad you got yourself a nice present. 

Yes I like jewelry but I have more than I can possibly wear.  Plus I find working at home that I wear less jewelry than I did before.  But let's not go on with this..off topic  Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 22, 2007, 02:05:49 AM »

We are in the same 2,8,8,50, judge of instructions yada yada scenario with this round of arrests, as we were in June 2005. There HAS to be now a new clock which has just started. This is an entirely new round of proceedings... HAS TO BE!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: November 22, 2007, 02:07:36 AM »

I know, I just wanted you to know, cause I knew that I'd get a
warm birthday wish from you... you're my friend.

It's late here and we've got all our cooking done for the night.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

and

Keep the Faith

Justice for Natalee

Nite...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #245 on: November 22, 2007, 02:08:33 AM »

NYC,
We are wondering if the two year suspect status starts over with this new evidence?  Does this mean they can remain suspects for two more additional years because new evidence is being presented?

Thanks for your help.

Anna - Joran and the Kalpoes Brothers were suspect and remains suspects. Only because there was no evidence early, the get free from the jail. And now because the police see they have new evidence to them, there comes all time a new re-arrested to the suspects. And after an arrested there comes mostly inside 14 days a court case, the judge will become desires in the court case stipulate for detention.

You are welcome. I hope u can something with this answer. When there been more question ask please, or send an email!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: November 22, 2007, 02:12:05 AM »

We are in the same 2,8,8,50, judge of instructions yada yada scenario with this round of arrests, as we were in June 2005. There HAS to be now a new clock which has just started. This is an entirely new round of proceedings... HAS TO BE!

I tend to agree and also to think it has to be major to pay for Joran to be extradited to Aruba.  They are not sending him there for anything minor.

And they are doing this ridiculous system of two days, eight days, etc. that even Aruban attorneys could never keep straight. 

So we are back to square one in that regard.  Only the phrase "prolonged detention" did jump out at me.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: November 22, 2007, 02:15:28 AM »

So they are just once again detained and not charged but may be charged within 14 days?

Too many time limits for me to keep up with.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 22, 2007, 02:17:49 AM »

This news will sure make the turkey go down easier for some.  Anna, are you making cornbread dressing?  If so, how long will it take for me to drive to your house?  I am home alone and will not be cooking.  The kids, grandkids, dogs, DH all gone different directions.  I was invited to eat with #1 son's MIL but she does has "catered" (prefab) food.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #249 on: November 22, 2007, 02:22:35 AM »

NYC_Lover,

What is the sentence for conviction of voluntary manslaugher charge in NL? 

Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Justice for Natalee and her family.

2NJSons_Mom - You are welcome.
Voor levensdelicten zoals moord en doodslag zijn er geen richtlijnen. Hierbij zijn het voorafgaande onderzoek, de persoonlijke omstandigheden van de verdachte en he onderzoek ter terechtzitting bepalend voor de strafeis. In moeilijke of gevoelige zaken wordt de hoogte van de strafeis vaak ook besproken met collega's binnen het OM.
Het onderzoek, de bewijzen, de wettelijke maximumstraf, de persoonlijke omstandigheden van de verdachte; dit zijn allemaal factoren die van invloed zijn op de uiteindelijke strafeis. Dat is ook de reden waarom een officier van justitie nooit vooraf kan vertellen wat hij gaat eisen. Ook het onderzoek ter terechtzitting kan de eis nog beïnvloeden.
De wettelijke maximimumstraf voor zowel moord als doodslag (onder bepaalde omstandigheden) is levenslang.

For life offences such as assassination and manslaugher there are no directives. The research preceding, the personal circumstances of the verdachte and he research are for the terechtzitting determinative for the sentence requirement. In difficult or sensitive matter the altitude of the sentence requirement is frequently also discussed with colleagues within Public Prosecution Service. The research, the proofs, the legal maximum penalty, the personal circumstances of the verdachte; these are all factors which are of influence on the eventual sentence requirement. That is also the reason why a public prosecutor can tell never in advance what he will require. Also the research for the terechtzitting can influence the requirement still. The legal maximimumstraf for both assassination and doodslag (under certain circumstances) are lifelong.

The normal sentence for manslaugher is 12 to 18 years. And when the suspect has a good behaviour, he get a jail-sentence with calculation from 1/3. That is then around 8 to 12 years going to the jail. But that all decides the judge.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2007, 02:25:15 AM »

This news will sure make the turkey go down easier for some.  Anna, are you making cornbread dressing?  If so, how long will it take for me to drive to your house?  I am home alone and will not be cooking.  The kids, grandkids, dogs, DH all gone different directions.  I was invited to eat with #1 son's MIL but she does has "catered" (prefab) food.

No, I am in charge of deviled eggs and potato salad but my sister is making corn bread dressing.  Her's is pretty good but sometimes she puts some turkey in it as well which I don't care for at all.

I am cautiously optimistic this is good news.  Any time behind bars for these suspects is good to me.  Now where does it go from here?

And oh, how I would like to know what this new evidence is.  I hope it is something the Dutch found and not more nonsense from the Aruban LE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2007, 02:25:51 AM »

Has Renho been posting since this latest event? Anybody know the slant those sites are spinning on this?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: November 22, 2007, 02:27:17 AM »

I just hope the judge is not Witt who cancels searches.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: November 22, 2007, 02:28:01 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: November 22, 2007, 02:29:09 AM »

And I hope it is not whatever judge was more concerned with Joran's school schedule than Natalee's life.  He could really carve up that sentence like a Thanksgiving turkey.

O/T And it's RAINING here at long, long last.  I mean a real rain not just drizzle!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2007, 02:54:04 AM »

Fuego@BFN

NOS.nl
---
Joran van of the Ditch has been picked up in the Netherlands again in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  On ground of new proof material its also the two Surinamese friends of Van of the Ditch on Aruba prevent vastgezet.

The threesome becomes suspected now officially of involvement by manslaughter on the without trace disappeared girl.  Possible is they after heavy abuse died.  The American disappeared in May 2005.

Possible Van is flown over of the Ditch today yet to Aruba.  The new proof material has been found on Aruba after intensive investigation department-investigation, at which also the Dutch police joined.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: November 22, 2007, 02:54:56 AM »

NYC_Lover,

What is the sentence for conviction of voluntary manslaugher charge in NL? 

Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Justice for Natalee and her family.

2NJSons_Mom - You are welcome.
Voor levensdelicten zoals moord en doodslag zijn er geen richtlijnen. Hierbij zijn het voorafgaande onderzoek, de persoonlijke omstandigheden van de verdachte en he onderzoek ter terechtzitting bepalend voor de strafeis. In moeilijke of gevoelige zaken wordt de hoogte van de strafeis vaak ook besproken met collega's binnen het OM.
Het onderzoek, de bewijzen, de wettelijke maximumstraf, de persoonlijke omstandigheden van de verdachte; dit zijn allemaal factoren die van invloed zijn op de uiteindelijke strafeis. Dat is ook de reden waarom een officier van justitie nooit vooraf kan vertellen wat hij gaat eisen. Ook het onderzoek ter terechtzitting kan de eis nog beïnvloeden.
De wettelijke maximimumstraf voor zowel moord als doodslag (onder bepaalde omstandigheden) is levenslang.

For life offences such as assassination and manslaugher there are no directives. The research preceding, the personal circumstances of the verdachte and he research are for the terechtzitting determinative for the sentence requirement. In difficult or sensitive matter the altitude of the sentence requirement is frequently also discussed with colleagues within Public Prosecution Service. The research, the proofs, the legal maximum penalty, the personal circumstances of the verdachte; these are all factors which are of influence on the eventual sentence requirement. That is also the reason why a public prosecutor can tell never in advance what he will require. Also the research for the terechtzitting can influence the requirement still. The legal maximimumstraf for both assassination and doodslag (under certain circumstances) are lifelong.

The normal sentence for manslaugher is 12 to 18 years. And when the suspect has a good behaviour, he get a jail-sentence with calculation from 1/3. That is then around 8 to 12 years going to the jail. But that all decides the judge.

Thank you, again. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: November 22, 2007, 02:59:50 AM »

Hello everyone!!  Hear there's some good news coming out of Aruba a little earliertoday. Any idea what new evidence they may have?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

Hello everyone!!  Hear there's some good news coming out of Aruba a little earliertoday. Any idea what new evidence they may have?

Hi! Yes very good news today Smile
Not even the suspects know at this time what that evidence is. If you want clues I think JQK gives the most  Wink

Greta JQK Natalee Holloway Aruba Case
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzAAC0Mxcro

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: November 22, 2007, 03:16:17 AM »

I think that there is a fourth person involved in this latest investigation. I am guessing that we will find out on Friday. FA?  There is evidence from the home of the ditch involved as well. Mama of the ditch was told by Joran he was only being questioned then later found out he was re arrested. He lies to his own mother!  Going down to Aruba next month.    Let this be the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.