April 27, 2024, 03:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201377 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 22, 2007, 03:24:55 AM »

I think that there is a fourth person involved in this latest investigation. I am guessing that we will find out on Friday. FA?  There is evidence from the home of the ditch involved as well. Mama of the ditch was told by Joran he was only being questioned then later found out he was re arrested. He lies to his own mother!  Going down to Aruba next month.    Let this be the time.

Correct..Friday looks like the day but I dont know how much they will release to the public. Hopefully they tell us more about the new evidence. JQK says it should clear up Timelines,Actions and where the suspects were that night.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 22, 2007, 03:28:21 AM »

I think that there is a fourth person involved in this latest investigation. I am guessing that we will find out on Friday. FA?  There is evidence from the home of the ditch involved as well. Mama of the ditch was told by Joran he was only being questioned then later found out he was re arrested. He lies to his own mother!  Going down to Aruba next month.    Let this be the time.

Correct..Friday looks like the day but I dont know how much they will release to the public. Hopefully they tell us more about the new evidence. JQK says it should clear up Timelines,Actions and where the suspects were that night.

That being the case, what do you think the new evidence is?  My hunhc is that it's most likely some kind of incriminating phone or computer records...

Thoughts?
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: November 22, 2007, 03:35:16 AM »

A 4th person, a talker and the confession of Deepak soon to come under pressure. Another 2 months and we will be talking about PVS an AVS because their house was the scene of the crime. Sorry Greta you are wrong about Joran.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 22, 2007, 03:43:06 AM »

Correct..Friday looks like the day but I dint know how much they will release to the public. Hopefully they tell us more about the new evidence. JQK says it should clear up Timelines,Actions and where the suspects were that night.

That being the case, what do you think the new evidence is?  My hunhc is that it's most likely some kind of incriminating phone or computer records...

Thoughts?

My guess is they finalized all the tests that they did on the cell towers and communications in June. Showing they lied and were never where they said they were or at that time. We specifically saw them doing that at the Kalpoe house. That would enable them to question other witnesses like they did in the last two weeks and haul these 3 in. The computers were hacked big time and the phone records are huge but you would think they had all that info long ago..I wouldn't rule out wire taps either.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 03:59:40 AM by Observer » Logged

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2007, 03:47:49 AM »

Hello everbody, I see many translate Dutch text. But one thing is wrong. Of the Ditch = van der Sloot

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: November 22, 2007, 03:55:20 AM »

I know that, however for Anita it is 'of the bitch'.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #266 on: November 22, 2007, 03:56:43 AM »

A 4th person, a talker and the confession of Deepak soon to come under pressure. Another 2 months and we will be talking about PVS an AVS because their house was the scene of the crime. Sorry Greta you are wrong about Joran.

Hi Tony, I never had see here around.
But more tell about a talker and the confession of Deepak? What that talker is? And what u think about it all?
Thanks!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: November 22, 2007, 04:06:10 AM »

The talker will be the 4th person of interest, he/she will tie in inconsistincies in the timeline and ever changing stories by J and K2. Then pressure builds and Deepak breaks first. He is the weak link, just read the van transcripts when they were secretly taped. Look over my previous posts by clicking my name on top. I provided the pictres of FA and Croes to the Daily news in NYC in the beginning, I brought up the bibba leker gang from their webpostings(depak, satish. joran and freddy) and their 'alternative' activities (getting into drunk or passed out tourist' pants). They will crumble.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #268 on: November 22, 2007, 04:29:19 AM »

Trixie wrote at RU:

I know we've heard 90 percent of this...but "heavy abuse death" is new and it sounds like they found something at the house even though they say it's not known.

But how would they have evidence of "heavy abuse death" unless they found the body? 

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #269 on: November 22, 2007, 04:33:12 AM »

The talker will be the 4th person of interest, he/she will tie in inconsistincies in the timeline and ever changing stories by J and K2. Then pressure builds and Deepak breaks first. He is the weak link, just read the van transcripts when they were secretly taped. Look over my previous posts by clicking my name on top. I provided the pictres of FA and Croes to the Daily news in NYC in the beginning, I brought up the bibba leker gang from their webpostings(depak, satish. joran and freddy) and their 'alternative' activities (getting into drunk or passed out tourist' pants). They will crumble.

Ok I understand, but why do u think Freddy? And why not Guido Wever and Koen Gottenbos?
Both left the island, after Natalee her disappeared, with scratches........... And Koen never get any question from the police.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2007, 04:49:07 AM »

I have to go for awhile.
I must going to the store, buy dvds and fix a cheaper new cell phone, by interesting connection of me.  Wink Laughing
BBL.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2007, 06:15:34 AM »

- Joran reportedly returning to Aruba today.

- Dugo posted rumor (blog?) that, if i read correctly, says that a Kalpoe is the main perp and Joran helped with sea/boat disposal. FWIW
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2007, 06:41:23 AM »

Hans Mos (OM) on CNN -

Interesting that Hans, once rumored to be KJ's replacement, is chosen as rep to speak to CNN. Good idea imo - spoke clearly but did not give up much info.

Basically said that the new evidence was strong enough to warrant an arrest. That's it.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 22, 2007, 07:00:29 AM »

New evidence brings arrests in teen's Aruba disappearance

(CNN) -- Authorities have re-arrested three men in connection with the disappearance of an Alabama teenager in Aruba in 2005, based on new evidence in the case, prosecutors announced Wednesday.

Brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were arrested in Aruba at the same time authorities in the Netherlands picked up Joran Van der Sloot at the request of the Aruban government, the statement said. Van der Sloot is attending school in Holland.

The three had previously been arrested in 2005, Aruban prosecutors noted in a statement, but a court released them, citing insufficient evidence.

They are now charged with "involvement in the voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway or causing serious bodily harm to Natalee Holloway, resulting in her death," the statement said.

Van der Sloot, now 20, and the Kalpoes, now ages 24 and 21, were the last people seen with Holloway, 18, as she left Carlos n' Charlie's nightclub in Oranjestad, Aruba, about 1:30 a.m. on May 30, 2005. All three men have maintained their innocence in her disappearance.

No information was immediately available about what the new evidence was that led to the arrests.

Aruban prosecutors said a team of detectives from the Netherlands has been reviewing the Holloway case at the request of authorities in Aruba, and had been on the island as late as last month to complete the investigation.

The Kalpoe brothers were being interrogated by Aruban police Wednesday, Aruba prosecutor Dop Kruimel told CNN. They will appear before a judge Friday for a preliminary arrest hearing, in which the judge determines whether the arrest was credible, she said.

The judge can then authorize their being detained for eight more days, meaning police have that much time to produce evidence. The suspects then go before a judge again, she said.

Van der Sloot was arrested in Arnhem, the Netherlands, by Dutch police, Kruimel said. Aruban authorities have asked for him to be extradited to Aruba within eight days.

Because they were not familiar with the case, Dutch police were not questioning Van der Sloot, she said. He will be questioned when he is brought back to Aruba, she said. However, he will appear before a judge Thursday in Arnhem.

When CNN called the Kalpoe household, the person who answered the phone hung up.

Earlier, Van der Sloot's mother, Anita Van der Sloot, told CNN her son had not been arrested, but had only reported to a police station in the Netherlands for questioning Wednesday after receiving a letter asking him to do so.

Anita Van der Sloot said she had spoken to her son briefly from her home in Aruba. She said a Dutch attorney was with him, and she expected him to appear before a judge and be released Thursday.

Meanwhile, a spokeswoman for Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, said in a statement, "The family is always hopeful when a step in the right direction is made in the case."

Beth Holloway was refusing interviews for now, said spokeswoman Sunny Tillman. She previously was known as Beth Holloway-Twitty, but has returned to using Holloway after a divorce earlier this year.

Natalee Holloway was visiting Aruba with a group of about 100 classmates celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama, when she went to Carlos n' Charlie's that night in 2005.

The group had planned to leave for home the following day, and Holloway's packed bags and passport were found in her hotel room after she failed to show up for her flight.

Her disappearance triggered an exhaustive search and investigation and a media sensation in the United States, Aruba, the Netherlands and beyond, but Holloway has never been found.

Aruban authorities have been criticized for their handling of the case. At least 10 men, including Van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, have been arrested and identified as suspects either in Holloway's disappearance or in an alleged cover-up. All were questioned and released.

Legal experts, however, have said differences in the U.S. and Aruban systems should be taken into account. Aruba's criminal justice system is based on Dutch law and a descendant of the Napoleonic code. In Aruba, authorities' reasonable suspicion that someone knows about or is involved in a crime is enough to make an arrest, while magistrates investigate and judges determine a suspect's guilt or innocence. There are no jury trials.

Aruban authorities, meanwhile, have suggested that Holloway may have overdosed on drugs or died of alcohol poisoning.
advertisement

Beth Holloway and Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, filed a lawsuit last year against Van der Sloot and his father, Aruban judge Paulus Van der Sloot, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York. The Van der Sloots were served with the suit while on a trip to New York.

However, a judge in August 2006 dismissed the suit, saying New York was an inconvenient forum in which to consider it. It was unclear whether Holloway's parents have pursued legal action elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:03:11 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 22, 2007, 07:08:50 AM »

Yahoo.com

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - The father of Natalee Holloway, the American teenager who disappeared in Aruba in 2005, said the re-arrest of three suspects in the case has "renewed some hopes" that he might finally find out what happened to his daughter.
ADVERTISEMENT

Three young men previously detained as suspects — Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe — were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said.

"It's just renewed some hopes that the police are going to find answers to this disappearance of our daughter," Dave Holloway told Associated Press Television News.

Van der Sloot's mother, however, insisted her son had not been arrested but was only detained for more questioning.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was last seen leaving a bar with the three men on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to board a plane home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation on the Dutch Caribbean island. She was 18 at the time.

Hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, police and FBI agents spread out across the island for the missing teen. Later efforts would include divers, Dutch F-16 jets equipped with search equipment, and specially trained dogs. No trace was ever found of her.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were previously detained on suspicion of taking part in her death, but they denied involvement and a judge released them for lack of evidence.

Van der Sloot, 20, was re-arrested in the Netherlands, where he was attending university. The Kalpoe brothers — Deepak is 24, Satish, 21 — were taken into custody in Aruba.

Authorities "ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the office said in a statement.

Hans Mos, chief prosecutor in Aruba, declined to discuss the new evidence or any other details about the case.

"Our intention is to keep them in detention for a longer period," he said.

Van der Sloot's mother, Anita, denied her son was arrested and said he was only taken into custody for more questioning. She said he wasn't put in handcuffs.

"What they want to do with Joran is to bring him to Aruba for a final reconstruction," Anita van der Sloot said by telephone from the family's home in Aruba.

She said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

"The questions they asked were so obvious, things like, 'Why did Joran leave his shoes on the beach?'" she said, referring to the place where her son said he kissed Holloway alone before her disappearance. "I think it's ridiculous after two-and-a-half years to be doing this."

The brothers were expected to make an initial appearance in an Aruban court Friday, at which point prosecutors were expected to present the new evidence to a judge. A court date in the island had not yet been set for van der Sloot.

Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch national prosecutor's office, said van der Sloot could be sent to Aruba without an extradition hearing and the transfer would occur "within several days."

In April, investigators from the Netherlands dug around the home of van der Sloot's family for two days without revealing what prompted the search. Then in May, Dutch and Aruban investigators visited the home where Deepak and Satish Kalpoe live with their parents for what authorities termed an "inspection," without revealing details.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: November 22, 2007, 07:11:02 AM »

MF posted David Kock's reaction.

Sounds pissed. Does not know what the new evidence is. All so unfair, etc...

Kalpoes being kept at different jails and are being forced to have seperate lawyers.

Guess they are not the ones singing...yet.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2007, 07:16:25 AM »

Kock has always been mr.cool.  He is probably angry over what this means for the DrPhil suit.

Man...he is never gettin paid.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 22, 2007, 07:16:52 AM »

MF posted David Kock's reaction.

Sounds pissed. Does not know what the new evidence is. All so unfair, etc...

Kalpoes being kept at different jails and are being forced to have seperate lawyers.

Guess they are not the ones singing...yet.

Thanks igsigs..Not a snowballs chance they will find out anything until they can interrogate JK2 with this new evidence..I don't expect we will hear much today..Except maybee Joran departing for Aruba if they make it happen that fast.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 22, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »

Kock has always been mr.cool.  He is probably angry over what this means for the DrPhil suit.

Man...he is never gettin paid.

He is Mr.Cool..I wouldn't worry about Mr.Kock..His Lawfirm seems to be doing very nicely. He now has offices in Aruba,Colombia and Curacao.

http://www.dkwlegal.com/english/officeEN.html

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2007, 07:22:38 AM »

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving all

This was posted at RU:

pax wrote:
Hi BT. Any news over there?

BlackTulip wrote:
Not yet. Joran will be brought to Aruba today.

The news isn't that prominent. I read a lot of reactions in the papers. Many people here say finally, it's about time!! Think he is guilty.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.