April 27, 2024, 10:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201365 times)
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2007, 09:20:26 AM »

I'm trying to be optimistic, and pray that this isn't just another pull them in and release them.  I wonder if any more info will come out after they go before the judge.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2007, 09:22:42 AM »

MF posted this:  David Kock reaction

David Kock's Reaction

According to David Kock, this is another desperate attempt by the Prosecutor's Office to wake up the dead. But he know the law give them the authority to do what they did and they are going to fight it.

Last night already he sent in different lawsuits to free his clients as soon as possible. One of the demand the Prosecutor has is to split the brothers from each other, even forbidding them from having the same lawyers. which he will also fight.

He still stand that there is no case against his clients, but has no furhter information on what the "new" evidence is against them. His clients were picked up by the police, one was at the home and the other was not. However, unlike other reports that in the case of Joran, a letter was sent, his clients were not requested to come in for an interview or interrogation. He considers this a dramatic effect, the prosecutors wanted to achieve.

He reminded the prosecution, that the same as the media pounded the island for months, same can be done to the prosecution, if indeed this recent event shows that indeed they have nothing to stand by. He is calling for politicians to act against this type of prosecution we have seen the last 2 years.

One of the brothers is now being detained at the Noord Police Station (the new one Greta) and the other one the Police Station in San Nicolaas, another reason why David calls this ridiculous. Splitting them after 2 and a half years together.   MediaFreak

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2007, 09:25:13 AM »

I have all the videos posted -

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

There will certainly be more.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: November 22, 2007, 09:25:15 AM »

from ref site:

Lazlo  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:33 am       
Joran is going on the plane to Aruba today.       

Iquitos

According to the Head Justice Officer Hans Mos (new Karin) of the Aruban Openbaar Ministerie (public ministry), they have been poring over the existing dossier from april to july. there is "more information there" than initially thought. "And it is weighty evidence. Otherwise we would not have gotten permission for the arrests" says Mos.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 22, 2007, 09:26:53 AM »

JQK about the evidence:

"I can't specifically answer but i think the evidence that they have their hands on now will do a lot to clarify the timeline, the whereabouts, the actions and where everybody was that night and the time it was when they were at certain places and what was going on."

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 22, 2007, 09:28:06 AM »

I heard that associate of Joe T as well.  Yes, she explained it is only suspicion of involuntary manslaughter and Joran is only being detained for questioning, not charged with anything.  She said there is absolutely no evidence against him and this is just routine questioning.

Earlier Joe T was on quoting Greta and how she believes Joran and has all those years as a "criminal lawyer" by which I suppose he means defense attorney.  Host commented they had admitted that Joran left Natalee on the beach.

So today this is being billed as a big nothing it seems.

I don't believe they would bother to take Joran back to Aruba for nothing.  Strange system they have.

If there is no new evidence, I wonder why on earth Aruba would bring this back to the attention of the media so lightly.  That doesn't make any sense at all.

Either they have new evidence or they don't.  I guess Joe T is trying to make it appear all the evidence is against the Kalpoes and not his client.  Kalpoes better watch their backs.  If they have any sense at all, they will be telling all they know on Joran in self defense.

Don't think we will be told what the new evidence is but it may leak anyway.  Lots of speculation it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: November 22, 2007, 09:28:08 AM »

its a video

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2007, 09:31:27 AM »

its a video

Taken with a camera phone that took eight minutes to upload?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: November 22, 2007, 09:32:04 AM »

A 'Friend' on Aruba tells me this morning -

They're nailed.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »

From Diario

JORAN, SATISH Y DEEPAK DETENI ATROBE
*Joran lo wordo manda bek pa Aruba dentro di poco

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diaranzon Ministerio Publico a manda un comunicado pa prensa, den cual e ta bisa cu atardi e dos rumannan Kalpoe, kendenan tabata sospechoso den e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, a wordo deteni atrobe.

Ta trata di Deepak Kalpoe di 24 aña y Satish Kalpoe di 21 aña.Riba peticion di Ministerio Publico Arubano, Korps Landelijke Politiediensten a detene mesun momento na Hulanda e di tres sospechoso, esta Joran van der Sloot di 20 aña.

E tres sospechosonan aki tabata deteni caba na 2005, pero e tempo ey nan detencion a wordo cancela door di Corte Comun di Husticia pa falta di prueba suficiente.Awor e tres sospechosonan aki ta wordo sospecha di ta envolvi den homicidio y maltrato pisa cu morto como consecuencia.

Ministerio Publico a bolbe duna orden pa detene e sospechosonan aki, pasobra investigacion mas detaya di e desaparicion a produci pruebanan nobo.E pruebanan ta di tal indole cu tabata necesario pa detene e sospechosonan.

A base di e pruebanan nobo aki, Diaranzon Huez Comisario a ordena detencion tambe pues di Joran na Hulanda.E sospechosonan lo wordo confronta cu e pruebanan nobo den e dianan cu ta sigui.Despues cu e investigacion a pega aña pasa, autoridadnan di Aruba a pidi Hulanda pa hasi un evaluacion colegial di e investigacion.

Pesey Korps Landelijke Politiediensten di Hulanda a forma un team di recherche cu na fin di aña 2006 a revisa tur e material di investigacion.A base di resultado di e investigacion di e dossier aki, e recherchenan di Hulanda a bin Aruba di April te cu Juni 2007.

Hunto cu e recherchenan di Aruba, a hasi un investigacion mas detaya.Como e investigacion no tabata completamente cla y un par di pregunta mester a wordo contesta ainda, e team di recherche a bolbe Aruba fin di October 2007, pa completa e investigacion.

E detencionnan ta cuadra cu e decision di Ministerio Publico pa tuma un decision definitivo tocante e persecusion di e sospechosonan den e caso aki, prome cu fin di aña.E rumannan Kalpoe a wordo poni na altura di e intencion ey recientemente.

E rumannan aworaki a wordo deteni pa dos dia.A pone restriccion pa tur e sospechosonan, pa evita cu nan ta palabra cu otro, kico nan lo by declara na polis.Ministerio Publico lo pidi huez comisario Diabierna pa evalua legitimidad di e detencionnan nobo di e dos rumannan.

Den mesun momento, lo presenta e pruebanan nobo contra nan.Pa ehecuta e orden di detencion contra Joran, OM di Aruba a hasi un peticion pa asistencia hudicial na Landelijke Parket na Rotterdam, pa detene Joran na Hulanda.

Van der Sloot a wordo deteni den su cas na Arnhem.Seguidamente el a wordo hiba dilanti di huez comisario pa evalua legalidad di su detencion.Joran lo wordo traslada den corto plazo pa Aruba.Na Aruba lo hiba v.d.S mas pronto posibel dilanti di huez comisario, kende a ordena su detencion, pa asina e wordo scucha riba e decision aki.

Su abogado tambe lo ta presente.Seguidamente e sospechoso aki tambe lo wordo confronta cu e prueba nobo.E termino di e orden di “bewaring” ta di 8 dia.

Dentro di e termino ey OM lo dicidi si e ta pidi prolongacion na Huez Comisario.Despues cu e noticia a sali na cla, un avalancha na yamada a cuminza drenta na DIARIO.Diferente canal di television di Merca a cuminza yama, pa haya informacion.

DIARIO tin informacion tambe cu tin miembronan di prensa Mericano ta biniendo un biaha mas pa Aruba.
----------------------------------------------
Papi Translator

joran, satish y deepak deteni again *joran will wordo send bek for aruba dentro of some

oranjestad(aan): diaranzon ministerio publico owing to send one comunicado for prensa, in cual the is tell cu nightfall the two rumannan kalpoe, kendenan was sospechoso in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, owing to wordo deteni again. is deal of deepak kalpoe of 24 year y satish kalpoe of 21 year.riba peticion of ministerio publico aruban, korps landelijke politiediensten owing to detene same instant at the netherlands the of three sospechoso, esta joran van der sloot of 20 year. the three sospechosonan here was deteni end at 2005, but the time ey they detencion owing to wordo cancela door of corte comun of husticia for miss of proof sufficient.awor the three sospechosonan here is wordo sospecha of is envolvi in homicidio y maltrato pisa cu dead because; consecuencia.

ministerio publico owing to go back give orden for detene the sospechosonan here, because investigacion more detail of the desaparicion owing to produci pruebanan new.e pruebanan is of such indole cu was necesario for detene the sospechosonan. owing to base of the pruebanan new here, diaranzon huez comisario owing to ordena detencion also then of joran at the netherlands.e sospechosonan will wordo confronta cu the pruebanan new in the dianan cu is follow.despues cu the investigacion owing to stick year happen, autoridadnan of aruba owing to ask the netherlands for make one evaluacion colegial of the investigacion. pesey korps landelijke politiediensten of the netherlands owing to form one team of recherche cu at end of year 2006 owing to revisa all the material of investigacion.a base of result of the investigacion of the dossier here, the recherchenan of the netherlands owing to come aruba of april till cu june 2007. together cu the recherchenan of aruba, owing to make one investigacion more detail.como the investigacion not was completamente cla y one pair of question have to owing to wordo contesta still, the team of recherche owing to go back aruba end of october 2007, for completa the investigacion. the detencionnan is cuadra cu the decision of ministerio publico for take one decision definite tocante the persecusion of the sospechosonan in the caso here, first cu end of year.e rumannan kalpoe owing to wordo poni at height of the intencion ey recientemente. the rumannan aworaki owing to wordo deteni for two day.a place restriccion for all the sospechosonan, for evita cu they're word cu another, kico they will by declara at police.ministerio publico will ask huez comisario diabierna for evalua legitimidad of the detencionnan new of the two rumannan. in same instant, will present the pruebanan new contra they.pa ehecuta the orden of detencion contra joran, om of aruba owing to make one peticion for asistencia hudicial at landelijke parket at rotterdam, for detene joran at the netherlands. van der sloot owing to wordo deteni in his cas at arnhem.seguidamente past owing to wordo take away fast of huez comisario for evalua legalidad of his detencion.joran will wordo traslada in corto plazo for aruba.na aruba will take away v.d.s more soon possible fast of huez comisario, that owing to ordena his detencion, for so the wordo listen on the decision here. his advocate also will is present.seguidamente the sospechoso here also will wordo confronta cu the proof new.e termino of the orden of “bewaring” is of 8 day. dentro of the termino ey om will dicidi if the is ask prolongacion at huez comisario.despues cu the news owing to leave at cla, one avalancha at call owing to cuminza enter at daily paper.diferente canal of television of merca owing to cuminza calling, for achieve informacion. daily paper have informacion also cu have miembronan of prensa mericano is biniendo once more for aruba.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:37:28 AM by Observer » Logged

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: November 22, 2007, 09:34:46 AM »

its a video

Smile

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:54 AM »

A 'Friend' on Aruba tells me this morning -

They're nailed.

Can your friend find out what the new evidence might be?  Or at least what the local gossip is on it?  Surely it is more than just going over the dossier yet again?

PERSONA NON GRATA

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 22, 2007, 09:37:53 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!! 

Happy Thanksgiving. 

We have so much to be thankful for. 

Hope all of you have a wonderful day. 

And Anna is even getting rain. 

Justice for Natalee!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2007, 09:38:35 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving monkey friends!

Just wanted to bring forward the link to light a candle for Natalee and her family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2007, 09:39:19 AM »

its a video

Smile

With a time stamp that is something we can see and would help to establish a time line for that night?  Would require multi-jurisdictional cooperation to retrieve because Deepak sent it to JC Croes?

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2007, 09:39:29 AM »

I am just so THANKFUL!!! this Thanksgiving!!
Is anyone else walking around with a grin from ear to ear!!
I have never laughed so hard as I did this morning reading the "hatesight" and seeing them stutter and stammer over the latest news!! Renho is "pretending" she knows what is going on..but THIS time, it appears she is no longer in "the loop" hahahahaha
I am just so thankful this Thanksgiving!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: November 22, 2007, 09:44:46 AM »

Hello All;
First thing when I got up was : Did I dream they were picked up ?
Ha, not this time.
The KLPD took several items away from the house, maybe some evidence that she was there ? Forget about Joe TacoTiny, what could he possibly know ? He isn't even the Dutch or the Aruban attorney for anyone and has no standing in the case. He is a hired media laywer. For the US. Didn't the KLPD do some triangulation while at the Kalpoe residence in June ?
For the Kalpoes, expect that the lawsuit against Dr. Phil has any merit now ?
Expect a settlement of 12 Million and get arrested ! !  Wow, what a reality check for them !
And Robots, are you out purchasing the cigars yet ? I hate cigars, but I want to smoke one for some strange reason.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:04 AM »

Renfro on Fox news this morning by phone 7:15 am eastern...
She believes new evidence is not physical and that is probably just a new witness that has stepped forward.  Rolling Eyes

She said more but damnit I can't type that fast...but it was garbage, as usual. SOmething about this arrest being different or not being different because last time they were arrested because they lied???   

nope - they have had many witnesses step forward over the last two+ years and that never warranted a new arrest.

IT'S PHYSICAL!

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:29 AM »

Snoopy,
Thank you so much for noticing my rain!  Yes the ground is actually soaked for the first time since Easter, there is no dust flying.  I am thankful for RAIN!

Am I correct that this information came from the Dutch and not the Arubans?  If so, I tend to think this is far more concrete than just going over loose ends to close the file and release the suspects.  It's being billed by Joran's attorneys as nothing more than that which is worrisome.

The press release said new evidence and did not say anything about routine questioning for closing a case.  It said NEW evidence.  Joe T is not Joran's criminal lawyer and does not practice law in The Netherlands.  He would not know what the evidence would be until presented so how he can say there is none against "his" client, I can't imagine but think that is just his being presumptuous.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2007, 09:47:01 AM »

nope - they have had many witnesses step forward over the last two+ years and that never warranted a new arrest.

IT'S PHYSICAL!

It could be scientific as JQK agreed last night..

JQK about the evidence:

"I can't specifically answer but i think the evidence that they have their hands on now will do a lot to clarify the timeline, the whereabouts, the actions and where everybody was that night and the time it was when they were at certain places and what was going on."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.