April 28, 2024, 12:18:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201419 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2007, 10:51:22 PM »

Hello everyone. I was at work and looked up at the TV and saw the news!!!! I couldn't wait to get home and get to SM. So I haven't been able to read in a few days, anybody know a good page to start from to read back with all of todays news? Thanks
I'm so excited the little bastards are going down finally!!!!!!!!
Justice for Natalee on Thanksgiving, how fitting.

Not sure where you should start Spooky - maybe from page 40 of the previous thread?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »

I hope no one takes offense to me joking at this time. I am happy that answers may finally come for Natalee's family and yet I am also heartbroken for them as they now will face the cold, hard facts up close and personal that she has past on. As family, they must have had some glimmer...if even so small that possibly she may still be alive. Today, I am afraid, they know for sure she is gone. May Natalee be found, brought home and put to rest near her family. My heart aches more today than before for all of them. I hope final answers will come soon and peace be with the family.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »

I hope no one takes offense to me joking at this time. I am happy that answers may finally come for Natalee's family and yet I am also heartbroken for them as they now will face the cold, hard facts up close and personal that she has past on. As family, they must have had some glimmer...if even so small that possibly she may still be alive. Today, I am afraid, they know for sure she is gone. May Natalee be found, brought home and put to rest near her family. My heart aches more today than before for all of them. I hope final answers will come soon and peace be with the family.

Amen Nutt
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2007, 10:55:20 PM »

I think Greta has the most balanced point of view on this case. I will watch her and this site for developments. Greta and Klaas -- probably the most knowledgeable observers except for those actually involved.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2007, 10:56:34 PM »

Hello everyone. I was at work and looked up at the TV and saw the news!!!! I couldn't wait to get home and get to SM. So I haven't been able to read in a few days, anybody know a good page to start from to read back with all of todays news? Thanks
I'm so excited the little bastards are going down finally!!!!!!!!
Justice for Natalee on Thanksgiving, how fitting.
RTR Spooky!!! we have a big one coming up...I'll leave it at that...lol...

Hey Metro! RTR. Hey I'm preparing for the worst but it's ok I'm still happy about the future. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 10:56:56 PM »

Sorry Marlee..computer is as slow as heck

I know it's gratefulness.org/candles, but don't know how to bring the link over. was hoping one of the smart Monkeys could do it. TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 10:57:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm a lurker from the beginning.
If Joran was told ahead of time of the arrest, is there any chance he'll eventually get off and only the Kalpoes will be held holding the bag?

I wish Greta had asked J.Q. Kelly if it's the evidence he's thinking of, will this definitly implicate J2k.

Y'all do a great job, I feel like I know you since I've been reading so long.
What a great birthday present Robots!!!

Hope this Thanksgiving will be a better one for the Holloways and all of the Monkeys!!

Sylvia

I do believe that the Kalpoe brothers know too much in regards to Joran and Paulus' role in the events of the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.  In my opinion ... Deepak and Satish are not going to take the rap alone.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=7394376

Dutch Police Make Arrest In Natalee Holloway Death
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 01:42 PM PST
Updated: Nov 21, 2007 01:52 PM PST

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Three young men who were previously detained as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have been re-arrested in the case, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said Wednesday.

Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in manslaughter and causing seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the 18-year-old American, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is attending a university, and is expected to be extradited to this Dutch Caribbean island. The Kalpoe brothers were arrested in Aruba.

Van der Sloot "is suspected of involvement in the killing of the missing American girl or the (serious) assault leading to her death," the Dutch prosecutor's office said

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »

Atlmetroguy,

Too bad your not close by as I have a 1  1/4 freezers full of salmon & walleye that we caught in Lake Erie this year. I tell ya we couldn't keep the salmon away. LOL We caught 4-5 every walleye trip.

This is the most excitement we have seen on this board in a long time. Prayers that this nightmare is near an end for the families of Natalee.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 10:57:59 PM »

I think Greta has the most balanced point of view on this case. I will watch her and this site for developments. Greta and Klaas -- probably the most knowledgeable observers except for those actually involved.

Greta has to be very careful what she says (unlike me Smile
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2007, 10:58:15 PM »

this has certainly brought a lot of peeps out of the woodwork..  try to scare some meices my way. Laughing

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 10:58:33 PM »

I know it's gratefulness.org/candles, but don't know how to bring the link over. was hoping one of the smart Monkeys could do it. TIA

HI MUM. I saw your post ot me on the other thread and went to answer yah but it was locked already.. lol
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2007, 10:58:43 PM »

Greta said she doesn't think Paulus has anything to do with it.

-------------------------------------

Just amazes me how little people researched this case. But they opened there mouth and gave there opinions to millions when they never paid attention to the key parts of this case.

Because she tends to believe Joran she believes Paulus Shocked

Great show tonight Dana!! You could certainly feel the excitement in the air tonight Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 10:59:39 PM »

I'm in full agreement here with you, Nut. I do hurt so much for the family and am hoping & praying for those answers, the truth to be revealed, and sweet Natalee brought back home to rest in peace.  Sad  

Roos~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2007, 11:01:01 PM »

Greta has to be very careful what she says (unlike me Smile

Laughing Laughing  Happy Turkey Day Klaas !
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »

Wouldn't that be ironic that a Hindu be charged in a

sacrificial case of cannibalism?

Hey La La's - That's what the message from Shango was.
and after all my research, I think he's right.

THIS is the crime of the century and will force us to define
what can and can't be done under the name of religion.

But... the Arawak Nation will fall... and Aruba will suffer a
great blow and it will be up to the Babylonians, who are
not perfect, themselves to make a stand against it. 

I think they are ready to draw the line in the sand...

Deemed inept, Aruba will fall back under Dutch rule.

WHAT?? Explain, please.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2007, 11:01:45 PM »

this has certainly brought a lot of peeps out of the woodwork..  try to scare some meices my way. Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

Wouldn't that be ironic that a Hindu be charged in a

sacrificial case of cannibalism?

Hey La La's - That's what the message from Shango was.
and after all my research, I think he's right.

THIS is the crime of the century and will force us to define
what can and can't be done under the name of religion.

But... the Arawak Nation will fall... and Aruba will suffer a
great blow and it will be up to the Babylonians, who are
not perfect, themselves to make a stand against it. 

I think they are ready to draw the line in the sand...

Deemed inept, Aruba will fall back under Dutch rule.

Sorry for the OT but Patti where did Shango mention cannibalism?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2007, 11:03:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm a lurker from the beginning.
If Joran was told ahead of time of the arrest, is there any chance he'll eventually get off and only the Kalpoes will be held holding the bag?

I wish Greta had asked J.Q. Kelly if it's the evidence he's thinking of, will this definitly implicate J2k.

Y'all do a great job, I feel like I know you since I've been reading so long.
What a great birthday present Robots!!!

Hope this Thanksgiving will be a better one for the Holloways and all of the Monkeys!!

"JQK said the evidence they have their hands on now will do a lot to clarify the time-line and the whereabouts and the actions and where everybody was that night and what time it was when they were at certain places and what was going on."

JQK said something about that we could find out what happened to Natalee and that she could be brought home at some point too.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 11:24:39 PM by San » Logged
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2007, 11:04:39 PM »

I completely disagree with you - Greta's opinions do NOT make sense.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »

I have never done it either but will give it a shot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.