April 27, 2024, 03:25:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201376 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 22, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »

A 'Friend' on Aruba tells me this morning -

They're nailed.

Woke up late and still behind but I like this  Wink

I love it!!!!! Just hope it's true  silent

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 22, 2007, 11:23:31 AM »

Posted by J45 at Scrux:

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kalpoe brothers will be questioned first.

Joran's book is a confession.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle between their lying stories will come to an end.

The human mind is corrupt.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject:   

For the first time in this unsolved case the Kalpoes are forced to show their 'innocence' during the interrogations.

So did they dropp off the couple at 1.40am Monday, May 30 2005 at the VDS residence ?

Unsealing their lips will silence Joran's tongue.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2007, 11:29:11 AM »

Sharon - JoeT is NOT licenced to practice in Aruba or the NL.  He is Joran's civil attorney and not criminal.  JoeT is FOS.

Correct and his associate Rosemarie Arnold didn't tell the truth about anything when she was on TV a while ago. Especially when she said the Van Der Sloots have always allowed there house to be searched. Joran is volunteering to go back to Aruba because they want to do another reenactment...Statue of limitations is up..She even made up her own charges that is not what the OM in Aruba said..Calling it Involuntary Manslaughter..Bla Bla Bla..Her lies were too many to count!  puker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHBP49xXTko

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:40:39 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 22, 2007, 11:30:18 AM »

I believe IT'S PHYSICAL! too
They may have found some new evidence at the Van Der Slot's home when they were there.

Bring Natalee Home [/b]

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 22, 2007, 11:34:54 AM »

Last night, right before falling asleep I was thinking about the new evidence.  I thought of something and almost got up to post it but decided I'd remember today.  Thank goodness I just remembered, LOL.

Could the NEW EVIDENCE be SATELLITE IMAGRY?  
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 22, 2007, 11:38:02 AM »

<snipped>

She said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

"The questions they asked were so obvious, things like, 'Why did Joran leave his shoes on the beach?'" she said, referring to the place where her son said he kissed Holloway alone before her disappearance. "I think it's ridiculous after two-and-a-half years to be doing this."

<snipped>

The above words of Anita van der Sloot concerns me.  I am suspicious that collaborations ... getting stories straight ... were taking place in preparation for a planned outcome to the Natalee Holloway case ... an outcome meant to appease a mother who promised the Prime Minister of Aruba that her voice for Natalee would not be silenced until answers were forthcoming regarding the events of the morning of May 30, 2005.

Beth voiced those words to Oduber over two years ago and ... LOVING NATATEE ... is confirmation that she meant what she said.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

TWITTY:  I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: November 22, 2007, 11:40:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys looks like a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

I gave a lecture last month in Mexico why travel agents should not sell Aruba. I was there with a travel agent group. Yesterday I had several of them call and email me about the arrests. I have never given up and given that message yo the Aruban Tourism Authority numerous time. Travel Advisor routinely erases my messages.

I think SM's  continued pressure has help to some degree and it has kept it in public view. Please pat yourself on the back!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Monkey Friends!

Hi ya BOC... everyone here did a lil something to spread the word... and it all added up!

Last night I was talking to a young girl about the case because it was on Fox at the local bar.. and she was totally appalled that it took this long to get these animals back behind bars. Everyone knows Natalee. And no one is forgetting her.

Even in death - she captives us all.

Rob

I preach the message so much that my agents can quote me what i'm going to say. When someone comes in wanting to book Aruba they just smile and turn that client over to me and gather around to add anything I miss.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 22, 2007, 11:41:15 AM »

WOW, Klaas, wouldn't that be something!?!?!?! Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: November 22, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »

Last night, right before falling asleep I was thinking about the new evidence.  I thought of something and almost got up to post it but decided I'd remember today.  Thank goodness I just remembered, LOL.

What made me think of this was JQK saying he hoped the evidence would lead to finding Natalee's body.

Now, if they have an image of JK2 taking a dead NH out in a boat, or carrying a dead body that would be very new and incriminating evidence IMO.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 22, 2007, 11:45:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys looks like a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

I gave a lecture last month in Mexico why travel agents should not sell Aruba. I was there with a travel agent group. Yesterday I had several of them call and email me about the arrests. I have never given up and given that message yo the Aruban Tourism Authority numerous time. Travel Advisor routinely erases my messages.

I think SM's  continued pressure has help to some degree and it has kept it in public view. Please pat yourself on the back!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Monkey Friends!

Good to see you, BOC.  Thanks for all that you have done and it has been major!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!  Hope the weather is rainy in Tennessee.  We are having a small drizzle here, but it looks promising. 

We have had rain here all morning and a good one! Hope you are haveng a great Thanksgiving! The SM Network of blogers has kept Natalee in public and continued pressure on Aruba tourism! You all have done a great job!

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 22, 2007, 11:46:41 AM »

Rob

I preach the message so much that my agents can quote me what i'm going to say. When someone comes in wanting to book Aruba they just smile and turn that client over to me and gather around to add anything I miss.

Great work BOC!!!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: November 22, 2007, 11:51:09 AM »

So as not to disappoint anyone..  Rolling Eyes

Shango has not danced with the lions, nor Arawaks,and does not keep their company

Eyes of god may look from afar with great acuit
y.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 22, 2007, 11:52:20 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312557,00.html

Suspect in Natalee Holloway Disappearance to Appear in Court
Thursday , November 22, 2007

THE HAGUE, Netherlands —

A student suspected in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba was appearing in a Dutch court Thursday in a hearing to clear the way for his transfer to the Caribbean island, a prosecution spokesman said.

Joran van der Sloot, 20, was arrested Wednesday in the central Dutch city of Arnhem on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway. Two other suspects, Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested in Aruba.

Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch National Prosecutor's Office would not say when Van der Sloot would be flown to Aruba.

"First he has to appear before an investigating judge in Arnhem," he said. In line with Dutch law, the hearing will not be open to the public.

Hetty Kester, a press officer at Arnhem District Court, 100 kilometers (60 miles) southeast of Amsterdam, said that at the hearing, scheduled for 4:30 p.m. (1530 GMT), a judge would confirm Van der Sloot's identity and that he had been arrested properly.

He is expected to be flown to Aruba on Friday.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen leaving a bar with the three men on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to board a plane home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation. She was 18 at the time.

Hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, police and FBI agents searched for the missing teen. Efforts included divers, Dutch F-16 jets equipped with search equipment, and specially trained dogs. No trace of her was ever found.

"It's just renewed some hopes that the police are going to find answers to this disappearance of our daughter," Dave Holloway told Associated Press Television News on Wednesday.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers had been detained previously in connection with Holloway's death, but they denied involvement and a judge released them for lack of evidence.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 22, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »

Shango has not danced with the lions, nor Arawaks,and does not keep their company

y.

And don't think I didn't think of Shango  Wink  Think about it....with all the drugs and "eyes" watching that area they may very well have all of Aruba and Venezuela plus surrounding waters covered at all times.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 22, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS!!!    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What a wonderful, beautiful, glorious Thanksgiving Day!  And it all started yesterday with the arrests of J2K!!

I haven't had a chance to get on here and read everything, but will later today.  Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day.  Love you all!!

Tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 22, 2007, 11:55:26 AM »

Who's CBS source? Someone out of the Van Der Sloot camp? Don't these idiots know there is no time limit for bringing charges for murder?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/22/world/main3533616.shtml

Snip

Prosecutors are running out of time to make a case. They have until Dec. 31 to bring charges, but CBS News has learned the new evidence is weak, at best.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 22, 2007, 11:56:23 AM »

Posted at RU:

K Hemingway Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:53 am   

-snip-

"It's just renewed some hopes that the police are going to find answers to this disappearance of our daughter," Dave Holloway told Associated Press Television News on Wednesday.

-snip-

But on Thursday he hires people to search the coast becasue he has indications as to where Natalee's body is...he's just not sharing the info with ALE. 

So the question begging to be asked...IF these people find something, what do they intend to do with whatever they find?

Take her home for a proper burial
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: November 22, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »

y.

And don't think I didn't think of Shango  Wink  Think about it....with all the drugs and "eyes" watching that area they may very well have all of Aruba and Venezuela plus surrounding waters covered at all times.

Echelon. NSA. CIA. FBI. Interpol. KLPD. ALE....multi jurisdictional.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 22, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/22/world/main3533616.shtml

Snip

Prosecutors are running out of time to make a case. They have until Dec. 31 to bring charges, but CBS News has learned the new evidence is weak, at best.

Yeah right, CBS most likely got that info from JoeT.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 22, 2007, 11:57:23 AM »

y.

Echelon. NSA. CIA. FBI. Interpol. KLPD. ALE....multi jurisdictional.

Exactly  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.