April 28, 2024, 11:09:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201417 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 22, 2007, 11:58:07 AM »

Last night, right before falling asleep I was thinking about the new evidence.  I thought of something and almost got up to post it but decided I'd remember today.  Thank goodness I just remembered, LOL.

Could the NEW EVIDENCE be SATELLITE IMAGRY?  

So as not to disappoint anyone..  Rolling Eyes

Shango has not danced with the lions, nor Arawaks,and does not keep their company

Eyes of god may look from afar with great acuit
y.

And don't think I didn't think of Shango  Wink  Think about it....with all the drugs and "eyes" watching that area they may very well have all of Aruba and Venezuela plus surrounding waters covered at all times.

Yup! (our Government has been involved much more than we have been lead to believe)

The KLPD knows
The FBI knows
The Netherlands knows
The US Government knows

VERY soon -- the rest of the World will know.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: November 22, 2007, 11:58:20 AM »

Last night, right before falling asleep I was thinking about the new evidence.  I thought of something and almost got up to post it but decided I'd remember today.  Thank goodness I just remembered, LOL.

Shango has not danced with the lions, nor Arawaks,and does not keep their company

y.

And not only satellite, but cell phone and computer records also. We read every day how easy it is to hack into cell phones and computers. It would be a piece of cake for those with "spy" capabilities to delve into all sorts of transmissions that have taken place.

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 22, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

It is 6PM in Holland right now  Wink

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/11/22/europe/EU-GEN-Netherlands-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

.......Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch National Prosecutor's Office would not say when Van der Sloot would be flown to Aruba.

"First he has to appear before an investigating judge in Arnhem," he said. In line with Dutch law, the hearing will not be open to the public.

Hetty Kester, a press officer at Arnhem District Court, 100 kilometers (60 miles) southeast of Amsterdam, said that at the hearing, scheduled for 4:30 p.m. (1530 GMT), a judge would confirm Van der Sloot's identity and that he had been arrested properly.

He is expected to be flown to Aruba on Friday.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:00:40 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: November 22, 2007, 12:01:12 PM »

y.

And don't think I didn't think of Shango  Wink  Think about it....with all the drugs and "eyes" watching that area they may very well have all of Aruba and Venezuela plus surrounding waters covered at all times.

Yup! (our Government has been involved much more than we have been lead to believe)

The KLPD knows
The FBI knows
The Netherlands knows
The US Government knows

Why does Dave/Tim feel they have a good idea of a location in the ocean?  JQK claims to have known about this evidence for a while.  They have been talking about searching a specific location for a while. 

I agree with Rob's Aruban friend - they are NAILED
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 22, 2007, 12:08:11 PM »

Does Georgia figure in this "jurisdiction?"  Some Bubbas left Aruba for Georgia for some reason. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2007, 12:09:31 PM »

Posted by Jonathan at RU - missing from Heli's transcript:

Jonathan Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:05 pm   

Tscript is missing bolded portion:

Greta:

So it's physical evidence, something you can actually touch or feel

JQK: Or see. Sure.

Greta: or some scientific thing

JQK:

Absolutely 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 22, 2007, 12:11:16 PM »

From RU:

Lazlo Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:08 pm   

I hope the story is not going to change again, but it has now been confirmed that Joran will fly to Aruba tomorrow.

Evidence is very real and new and of nature to have these sudden arrests and extradition take place, if it is enough to convict the OM does not want to say, "we are not at that stadium yet", first the suspects are going to be confronted with the evidence. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 22, 2007, 12:11:25 PM »

It is 6PM in Holland right now  Wink

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/11/22/europe/EU-GEN-Netherlands-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

.......Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch National Prosecutor's Office would not say when Van der Sloot would be flown to Aruba.

"First he has to appear before an investigating judge in Arnhem," he said. In line with Dutch law, the hearing will not be open to the public.

Hetty Kester, a press officer at Arnhem District Court, 100 kilometers (60 miles) southeast of Amsterdam, said that at the hearing, scheduled for 4:30 p.m. (1530 GMT), a judge would confirm Van der Sloot's identity and that he had been arrested properly.

He is expected to be flown to Aruba on Friday.

Thanks for the updates *******.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 22, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »

y.

The KLPD knows
The FBI knows
The Netherlands knows
The US Government knows

Why does Dave/Tim feel they have a good idea of a location in the ocean?  JQK claims to have known about this evidence for a while.  They have been talking about searching a specific location for a while. 

I agree with Rob's Aruban friend - they are NAILED
I agree -- the satellite imagery idea is probably it. Even JQK said last night that 'bringing Natalee home' was now quite possible. I think they have SOLID evidence where she was dropped -- let's hope that a "cage" was used!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: November 22, 2007, 12:12:58 PM »

From RU:

Lazlo Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:08 pm   

I hope the story is not going to change again, but it has now been confirmed that Joran will fly to Aruba tomorrow.

Evidence is very real and new and of nature to have these sudden arrests and extradition take place, if it is enough to convict the OM does not want to say, "we are not at that stadium yet", first the suspects are going to be confronted with the evidence. 

From RU:

MF Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:12 pm   

So, he will be transfered to Aruban authorities, who will be picking him up in Netherlands. Then he should be here by tomorrow night around 9.00 p.m. 
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #430 on: November 22, 2007, 12:14:55 PM »

I'm just praying for whatever will bring the family peace of mind.  Any physical evidence can give them a sense of having their daughter back.     

Have a Sunshine Day!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »

Holloway's father hires investigators By MARGARET WEVER,

Snip
ORANJESTAD, Aruba - The father of disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway said Thursday that he and a team of experts will search for his daughter's body in waters off Aruba following the recent re-arrest of three suspects in the case.

Dave Holloway told The Associated Press that he believes his daughter's body was thrown into the ocean in deeper waters than those already searched. He said he based that belief on conversations with a police official and a private forensic expert.

Holloway said a private boat owner is providing divers, sonar equipment and the ability to map the ocean floor.

"It's like this: we've searched all the land areas ... It's common knowledge on the island that if someone were to dispose of the body, it would be out in the ocean," he said by telephone.

Authorities never searched in waters deeper than 330 feet, so the family will do so now that it has the capability, equipment and expertise, Holloway said, adding that police would be alerted if anything is found.

On Wednesday, authorities announced they had re-arrested Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

"I hope I'm not going to be disappointed," Dave Holloway said. "We've seen these arrests and re-arrests in the past."

The brothers were expected to make an initial appearance in an Aruban court Friday, when prosecutors were expected to present the new evidence to a judge.

They are being held in separate jails and Mos said prosecutors believe they should be represented by separate attorneys to prevent a conflict of interest.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2007, 12:20:35 PM »

What did they see?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »

Does Georgia figure in this "jurisdiction?"  Some Bubbas left Aruba for Georgia for some reason. 

Of course, Georgia would figure into this also...if they were involved or knew anything.  what better way to get to talk to someone without repercussions...just bring them to the U.S. 

Hi Tylergal, Happy Turkey Day! Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2007, 12:26:39 PM »

they will present the evidence to the killers

the killers will freak out because they will see that the authorities HAVE them COLD

the killers will then be told "you can make it easy or you can make it difficult"

what you want to do ?

someone cracks within 3 hours of being shown the EVIDENCE

this SHOW  is over

they got em

ROLL the credits

BYE BYE JORAN and K2  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: November 22, 2007, 12:27:04 PM »

Fox has actually found someone less informed than Renho... believe it or not.

Super idiot on right now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2007, 12:30:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I started to ween myself off of the computer but have made sure that I try to check in weekly.  My mom called me and told me of the arrest.  I guess the weening process is over.  I am optimistically but reserved excited by these developments.  I will be back later today. 

I hope everone is well and has a Happy Thanksgiving.
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »

Family on their way here, got to go for dinner.  Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving.   Give an extra hug to your loved ones.    Today, let all petty arguments slide. 

Have a Sunshine Day!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »

Guess I need to find my avi. Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 22, 2007, 12:32:06 PM »

Posted at RU:

Pronkjewail Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:29 pm   

From www.nu.nl:

'Van der Sloot vrijdag naar Aruba'
Uitgegeven: 22 november 2007 17:48
Laatst gewijzigd: 22 november 2007 17:48

ARNHEM - Joran van der Sloot, de 20-jarige verdachte van betrokkenheid bij de dood van Natalee Holloway, wordt vrijdag overgebracht naar Aruba. Dat is de verwachting van de Nederlandse advocaat van Van der Sloot, L. van den Eeden.

Van der sloot is donderdag verhoord door de rechter-commissaris in Arnhem. Op verzoek van justitie op Aruba werd Van der Sloot woensdag in zijn woonplaats Arnhem gearresteerd.

Volgens Van den Eeden is zijn cliënt emotioneel. "Hij had net de grip op zijn leven hervat, dat wordt nu als een donderslag bij heldere hemel teniet gedaan door deze arrestatie", zei Van den Eeden donderdag na afloop van het verhoor.

---

The article says Joran is going to Aruba on Friday after being arrested on wednesday. According to his lawyer Joran is very emotional: the arrest comes at a point where Joran just started to resume his normal life. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.