April 28, 2024, 06:39:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201403 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 22, 2007, 12:33:37 PM »

HAMMER - I see you lurking.  What do you think?  Satellite imagry??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: November 22, 2007, 12:37:35 PM »

Time for turkey...but before I go I brought this over from the Shango thread...courtesy of our very own Colombo...

All has been seen from afar
and whispered by olorum to an earthbound son

when Olorum speaks (to an EARTHBOUND son), lesser gods listen (record)
messengers (of god): ......tapes (& interpretations) are fed
Shango has looked from afar with great acuity (keenness of hearing, sight, INTELLECT)

And who has the Elder SlanderFoot contacted in Babylon?
Hidden whispers, plans for the future.

If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 22, 2007, 12:38:54 PM »

From RU:

Black-Tulip Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:33 pm   

Reaction from Anita.

Has no idea what evidence. The parents and Joran's lawyer were not notified in advance about this arrest. She is mainly angry because of the way this is handled.

Anita was asked to come to the police station two weeks ago. The was interrogated for three and a half hours. Same for Joran's 17 yo brother.

There the got the impression the police has not a shred of evidence, absolutely nothing. 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 22, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »

Can we have a pity party.....

---

The article says Joran is going to Aruba on Friday after being arrested on wednesday. According to his lawyer Joran is very emotional: the arrest comes at a point where Joran just started to resume his normal life.

NOT!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 22, 2007, 12:45:48 PM »

From RU:

Black-Tulip Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:33 pm   

Reaction from Anita.

Has no idea what evidence. The parents and Joran's lawyer were not notified in advance about this arrest. She is mainly angry because of the way this is handled.

Anita was asked to come to the police station two weeks ago. The was interrogated for three and a half hours. Same for Joran's 17 yo brother.

There the got the impression the police has not a shred of evidence, absolutely nothing. 

I got the impression they were asking the suspects the same questions, to make sure the left the shoes in the same spot  Rolling Eyes and got the same answers on record with the new prosecutor, so they could SLAM 'EM!!!! with the new evidence!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 22, 2007, 12:47:08 PM »

From RU:

MF Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:12 pm   

So, he will be transfered to Aruban authorities, who will be picking him up in Netherlands. Then he should be here by tomorrow night around 9.00 p.m. 

good Morning to all...and Happy Thanksgiving...it is worrisome that joran will once again be tuned over to aruban 'authorities'...I hope there are a few of the dutch investigators there to oversee EVERYTHING!  I don't trust one person who could be classified as an aruban authority.....

I haven't read anyplace where deepak was picked up??  Satish at home...joran in holland...but to the best of my knowledge  no one has mentioned where deepak was picked up?  Not that  it really matters I presume...but it just strikes me as odd?  perhaps it as been mentioned someplace and i just haven't read it....if anyone has read where he was picked up would you please post it? thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 22, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »

I agree that satellite and ELINT info may be the key here. We were told early on that there were "capabilities" that allowed certain "interested parties" to know if someone so much as stuck their foot in the water around Aruba. Given the proximity to Venezuela and Colombia, obviously those abilities are there due to the drug and other threats.

Info from a source like that is about 3 steps BEYOND Top Secret. The very fact that such capabilities EXIST at all, let ALONE what they are, is supposed to be classified info.

When the results of such capabilities are made known, it can allow the bad guys to backchannel and extrapolate what was found out, and they can figure out from that HOW it was found out... thereby blowing the cover.

Therefore, the info gained is usually not released until SOME TIME AFTER it is collected... usually when the asset has become obsolete or is no longer needed (superseded by a newer and better INTEL gathering capability).

The only way Beth would know or have hope about such info having been collected would be for some government individual like, say, Condoleeza Rice to attend an Alabama football game with Beth and let her know in general terms that such info was there, and that it would need to be embargoed (held) until the right time.  Wink

BTW the source for CBS IS taco-boy and his "handlers". As robots would say, "take it to the BANK".

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 22, 2007, 12:48:45 PM »

Tidycat, good to see you.  You have been missed.

Lala's, happy Thankgiving!  Great seeing you hear and especially with new hope!

GreenEyedLady, I am loving that see-thru-blouse was brought in for questioning.  Of course, "they have nothing."  Any smart person can figure out what that means.  Oh, and they brought another member of the "see-thru" family in.  Anita is as superficial as her outergarments.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #448 on: November 22, 2007, 12:49:05 PM »

Crime reporter Peter R. De Vries few minutes ago on RTL boulevard about the Holloway case.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 22, 2007, 12:49:14 PM »

Posted at RU:

Pronkjewail Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:29 pm   

From www.nu.nl:

'Van der Sloot vrijdag naar Aruba'
Uitgegeven: 22 november 2007 17:48
Laatst gewijzigd: 22 november 2007 17:48

ARNHEM - Joran van der Sloot, de 20-jarige verdachte van betrokkenheid bij de dood van Natalee Holloway, wordt vrijdag overgebracht naar Aruba. Dat is de verwachting van de Nederlandse advocaat van Van der Sloot, L. van den Eeden.

Van der sloot is donderdag verhoord door de rechter-commissaris in Arnhem. Op verzoek van justitie op Aruba werd Van der Sloot woensdag in zijn woonplaats Arnhem gearresteerd.

Volgens Van den Eeden is zijn cliënt emotioneel. "Hij had net de grip op zijn leven hervat, dat wordt nu als een donderslag bij heldere hemel teniet gedaan door deze arrestatie", zei Van den Eeden donderdag na afloop van het verhoor.

---

The article says Joran is going to Aruba on Friday after being arrested on wednesday. According to his lawyer Joran is very emotional: the arrest comes at a point where Joran just started to resume his normal life. 

uuuummmm his normal life?....drinking and drugging young women and raping them??  what in the hell is normal about that

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: November 22, 2007, 12:49:37 PM »

Data Visualization ?

HI Klass -- Happy Thanksgiving to you.  And to all the monkeys who have worked so long for justice in this case.

To your question: sat imaging.  I'm not sure.

I do think electronic and digital though.  As it helps to explain the multi-jurisdictional nature of the involved law enforcement and prosecutorial players, as reported.  Digicel is an international company, and they would have records describing intra-country communications on Aruba, and inter-national communications to people like JC Coes in Florida, initiated from Aruba by deepak.  And further to deepak e-mails sent to USA based recipient.

JQK says to question of touch and feel, that it (the evidence) could be also "seen".

HHmmm.

A picture?  A sat image? A video snip?  It's possible for all these to be recording the same event, at the same time.

JQK says "timeline" clarity.  And I think this remains critical.  And I bet too that the "beach tale" begins its deserved diminishment as yet another lie.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 22, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »

I am not Hammer And you didn't ask me Very Happy but I think that is a real possibility...especially after listening to JQ last night on Greta

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 22, 2007, 12:52:56 PM »

Crime reporter Peter R. De Vries few minutes ago on RTL boulevard about the Holloway case.

NYC....what did he say???

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 22, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »

I am not Hammer And you didn't ask me Very Happy but I think that is a real possibility...especially after listening to JQ last night on Greta

Hey Sunny!!! you look so darned cute w/ your Frosty the Snowman!! Happy Thanksgiving!! I am supposed to be on my way to my brother's but can't stop reading here!! lol

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 22, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »

Time for turkey...but before I go I brought this over from the Shango thread...courtesy of our very own Colombo...

All has been seen from afar
and whispered by olorum to an earthbound son

when Olorum speaks (to an EARTHBOUND son), lesser gods listen (record)
messengers (of god): ......tapes (& interpretations) are fed
Shango has looked from afar with great acuity (keenness of hearing, sight, INTELLECT)

And who has the Elder SlanderFoot contacted in Babylon?
Hidden whispers, plans for the future.

If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin.

This is Richard Nixon and the "Smoking Gun" all over again.

Something has picked up a conversation by PVDS talking to a honcho in Holland about how they can coverup what Joran did.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 22, 2007, 12:55:01 PM »

Hey Sunny!!! you look so darned cute w/ your Frosty the Snowman!! Happy Thanksgiving!! I am supposed to be on my way to my brother's but can't stop reading here!! lol

Hi Lisa!  I took a break to read....be sure and stop by here if you can...we are looking forward to seeing you and Nicholas!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: November 22, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »

Sunny... I haven't seen anywhere them saying where the other Kalpoe was picked up, just one at home and the other....

Agree with you all about the eyes from afar. Wonder if it's true that the younger Sloot was bought in with Anita? He was supposedly on the computer that night, not sure from where though. I also wonder when Joran broke his phone? Always assumed it was prior to all this, now I'm not so sure.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 22, 2007, 01:01:16 PM »

Natalee Holloway’s family surprised by arrests
Missing Alabama teen’s father launches search in waters off of Aruba

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 1 hour, 17 minutes ago

Natalee Holloway’s family is hoping that Dutch investigators have finally found the evidence that will connect three young men to her disappearance and presumed death in Aruba more than two years ago.

“We’re hoping they have something substantial and can put together the circumstantial evidence that certainly indicates that these three individuals are responsible and have significant knowledge,” Natalee’s uncle, Paul Reynolds told TODAY’s Natalie Morales on Thursday in New York.

On Wednesday, Aruban prosecutors announced that they had arrested Dutch student Joran van der Sloot, 20, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, who are 21 and 24 respectively, on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of the 18-year-old Holloway in the spring of 2005.

The three were with Holloway when she left a bar, where she had been celebrating the last night of a trip she had taken with a group of about 100 graduates of her Alabama high school. They had been suspects from early in the investigation into her disappearance, but have never been charged. Holloway’s body has never been found.

The arrests "just renewed some hopes that the police are going to find answers to this disappearance of our daughter," her father Dave Holloway told Associated Press Television News. Dave Holloway is hiring people to search the waters of Aruba this weekend following the re-arrest of three suspects in the case, an Aruban prosecutor said Thursday.

Dave Holloway does not require official permission and police will not be involved in the search, prosecutor Dop Kruimel told the Associated Press.

She did not say what prompted the upcoming search, and Holloway could not be reached for comment Thursday, but the island's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos, said the father recently told police that he has a clue to his daughter's disappearance.

"We have no indications what he is looking for," Mos said. "Police are not involved because he has information that we don't have ... Anything that helps is fine with us."

On TODAY, Reynolds said of the suspects: “I know the individuals have blamed each other from the beginning. There’s a level of responsibility that all three of them have, whether it’s hindering the investigation, obstruction of justice, maybe we could get into perjury. There’s certainly problems with their behavior that has damaged everyone.”

In April, a team of Dutch investigators had gone to the Dutch Caribbean island to reopen the investigation. They dug up the yard at the home where van der Sloot lived with his parents at the time. He is now a student in the Netherlands. They also inspected the Kalpoe family’s home, but did not say what, if anything they found.

Given the amount of time that has passed since, neither Holloway’s father and his mother, Beth Twitty, nor Reynolds (Twitty’s brother) expected any new developments.

“We’re very pleased that this development has happened. It was kind of a surprise,” Reynolds said. “We’re not sure what new evidence was found. We know there’s a lot of circumstantial evidence that’s been around for a long time in the case of the three suspects.”

HE noted that there have been discrepancies in the stories given by the three suspects from the beginning, including a disagreement about how van der Sloot got home that night.

“They’ve given us many different stories – dropping her off at the hotel, which was admittedly a lie. Later, various different stories about where they took her, where they left her and how the individuals got home and who took them home.”

Others may have been involved, Reynolds continued. “We certainly feel that they could have had help,” he said. “Not just the three suspects, but the father of Joran gave conflicting reports in the beginning. So, we have a lot of questions and we believe the officials have a lot of questions that those three individuals need to answer.”

Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to fly home to Alabama after the high school graduation trip.

"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the prosecutor's office said in announcing the arrests.

Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is attending a university, and is expected to be extradited to Aruba. The Kalpoe brothers were arrested in Aruba.

All three young men have denied any role in Holloway's disappearance.

Van der Sloot's mother, Anita, denied her son was arrested and said he was only taken into custody for more questioning. She said he wasn't put in handcuffs.

"What they want to do with Joran is to bring him to Aruba for a final reconstruction," Anita van der Sloot told the Associated Press by telephone from the family's home in Aruba.

She said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

"The questions they asked were so obvious, things like, 'Why did Joran leave his shoes on the beach?'" she said, referring to the place where her son said he kissed Holloway alone before her disappearance. "I think it's ridiculous after two-and-a-half years to be doing this."

The brothers were expected to make an initial appearance in an Aruban court Friday, at which point prosecutors were expected to present the new evidence to a judge. A court date in the island had not yet been set for van der Sloot.

Wim de Bruin, a spokesman for the Dutch national prosecutor's office, said van der Sloot could be sent to Aruba without an extradition hearing and the transfer would occur "within several days."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21928803/

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 22, 2007, 01:01:46 PM »

Sunny... I haven't seen anywhere them saying where the other Kalpoe was picked up, just one at home and the other....

Agree with you all about the eyes from afar. Wonder if it's true that the younger Sloot was bought in with Anita? He was supposedly on the computer that night, not sure from where though. I also wonder when Joran broke his phone? Always assumed it was prior to all this, now I'm not so sure.

thanks for responding.....I wonder if he was taken into custody first and possibly said something? confirmed something? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #459 on: November 22, 2007, 01:03:38 PM »

NYC....what did he say???

Peter did sees.
Probably there is new evidence found in the home search in the van der Sloots home.
Or probably there is a new witness.

He was tell, about the manslaughter. That is almost not possible to sees, he said.
Because when there is no body, they can nothing tell about that and there is nothing more to see of maltreatment, because the body is entirely fare, he said.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.