April 27, 2024, 04:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201378 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #540 on: November 22, 2007, 04:43:41 PM »

oooooooo....someone @ 24Ora has anger management issues.
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3028/8/
One Happy And Safe Island said:
E KOS TA I LO KEDA....NO BODY NO CASE....!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR MONEYHUNGRY PUBLICITY MAKING THICK SKULLS!!WE AS ARUBIAS LOVE ALL THE AMERICANS WHO VISIT OUR BEAUTIFULL AND SAAAFFFEEEE ISLAND,YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. Not 1 of these guys are ARUBIAN.

come across.... Laughing I do not quite understand...  Very Happy

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2007, 05:00:10 PM »

Might try and read this before it gets taken down found it on an Aruba bulliten board Im curious who the person is that says Beth wrote about them in her booK. Not sure if i made this link right u might have to cut and paste
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=51604

Never Give Up!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »

http://msn.anp.nl/msn/nieuws.do?action=article&id=5185021

22-11-2007 15:16:54
'Aanhouding Joran laatste stuiptrekking OM'
ORANJESTAD - De Arubaanse advocaat van Joran van der Sloot, Ariean de Bie, beschouwt de aanhouding van zijn cliënt als een 'laatste stuiptrekking' van het Openbaar Ministerie. Dat heeft hij donderdagochtend (lokale tijd) in Oranjestad laten weten.

,,De hele operatie lijkt mij ingegrepen als een laatste actie in het kader van het afsluiten van het onderzoek.'' Van der Sloot is aangehouden als verdachte in de verdwijningszaak van Natalee Holloway.

De jurist, die de zaak voor zijn cliënt op Aruba coördineert, vermoedt dat justitie geen harde bewijzen heeft. Volgens hem is de zaak eigenlijk afgedaan, maar kijken ze of er toch nog wat uitkomt door Van der Sloot en zijn twee Surinaamse vrienden aan te houden.

Vorig jaar werd het dossier-Holloway als een zogeheten 'cold case', een niet opgelost misdrijf, door Aruba overgedragen aan het Korps landelijke politiediensten (KLPD). Die bracht met een rapport het advies uit dat nader opsporingsonderzoek was gerechtvaardigd.

Nadat Nederlandse KLPD-rechercheurs de zaak op Aruba hadden onderzocht, leek een paar maanden geleden dat ook zij de zaak als een 'cold case' zouden afsluiten. Verwacht werd toen dat het OM op Aruba het dossier eveneens zou sluiten.

Tranny...sort of>>
ORANJESTAD - the arubaanse lawyer of Joran of of
the ditch, Ariean the Bie, considers the adjournment of its customer
as a ' last stuiptrekking ' of the Public Prosecution Service. That he
has let know Thursday morning (local time) in oranjestad.

, the complete operation seems me intervened as a last action within
the framework of concluding the research.' ' Of of the ditch it has
been apprehended as a verdachte in the disappearance matter of Natalee
Holloway.

The lawyer, who coordinates the matter for its customer on Aruba,
suspects that justice has no hard proofs. According to him the claim
has been in fact settled, but looks at them if there nevertheless
still what ends up by of of the ditch and is two Surinamese apprehend
friends.

Previous year the file holloway such as ' cold case ', it was not
solved an indictable offence, Aruba transferred police forces rural to
the korps (KLPD). Those brought out with a report the recommendation
that closer detection research had been justified.

After Dutch Klpd-rechercheurs had examined the matter on Aruba, a
couple months seemed suffered that also they the matter would conclude
case ' as ' cold. It were expected then that it Public Prosecution
Service on Aruba would close the file also.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 22, 2007, 05:05:16 PM »

Might try and read this before it gets taken down found it on an Aruba bulliten board Im curious who the person is that says Beth wrote about them in her booK. Not sure if i made this link right u might have to cut and paste
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=51604

Charles Croes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2007, 05:08:56 PM »

Remember when I posted about the guy that found the arm bone in October?

arubagary
Senior

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arubagirl2000, Do you know something I don't? I was just asking a question. They are sending a boat to search "deeper waters" and I found that bone on the north side of the island where the water is definately deeper. I'm not looking to be a hero here, but I would like this to come to an end as well as I don't like to hear people speak badly about my home away from home and my many friends who live on the island.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=51604&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in Dutch RTL 4 news a remark from the judge that approved of the extradition of JvdS: this time the Public Pros. must succesfully proceed with their investigations and prosecution. After that they’re not allowed to further bother JvdS.
So this time it is (seems) all or nothing!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2007, 05:13:37 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Just in Dutch RTL 4 news a remark from the judge that approved of the extradition of JvdS: this time the Public Pros. must succesfully proceed with their investigations and prosecution. After that they’re not allowed to further bother JvdS.

Also posted at RU by HannieC:

HannieC Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:04 pm   

Just heard on the news that the judge had said that this time it has to be really something worthwile or otherwise they have to stop harrassing Joran and leave him alone...... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »

Posted at RU by a first time poster:

agter Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:07 pm   

New evidence against Joran is of "technical nature".

"Gisteren werd de student voor de tweede keer sinds de vermissing van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway, nu in Arnhem, gearresteerd evenals zijn vrienden van weleer (de broers Kalpoe). In 2006 werd het dossier-Holloway als een 'cold case' door Aruba overgedragen aan het Korps landelijke politiediensten (KLPD). Er is nog altijd geen lijk gevonden, wel zou er nieuw technisch bewijs zijn"

http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/5909/46/ 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2007, 05:35:00 PM »

Explosion on a boat in Aruba:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Boto wet dream cu explosion 
Local 
Thursday, 22 November 2007 

Algun rato pasa un boto local "Wet Dream" a meld cu un exploscion lo mester a tuma lugar abordo y nan a pidi ayudo. Immediatamente diferente boto a sali pa asina yuda esnan riba e boto. Nos por compronde cu Minister Candelario Booshi Wever tambe ta abordo. Nos por compronde cu e persona nan abordo ta den bon condicion y cu e explosion lo a pasa den e area di e motor. E explosion a sosode 8 miya for di Aruba
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2007, 05:36:24 PM »

Remember when I posted about the guy that found the arm bone in October?

arubagary
Senior

Yepp....I just went over and read the whole thread. I do remember gary.
 Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arubagirl2000, Do you know something I don't? I was just asking a question. They are sending a boat to search "deeper waters" and I found that bone on the north side of the island where the water is definately deeper. I'm not looking to be a hero here, but I would like this to come to an end as well as I don't like to hear people speak badly about my home away from home and my many friends who live on the island.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=51604&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:03 PM »

Local 

Algun rato pasa un boto local "Wet Dream" a meld cu un exploscion lo mester a tuma lugar abordo y nan a pidi ayudo. Immediatamente diferente boto a sali pa asina yuda esnan riba e boto. Nos por compronde cu Minister Candelario Booshi Wever tambe ta abordo. Nos por compronde cu e persona nan abordo ta den bon condicion y cu e explosion lo a pasa den e area di e motor. E explosion a sosode 8 miya for di Aruba

Well...I am NOT EVEN GONNA google Wet Dream + Aruba to find out more about this vessel, lmao. NOT going there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:14 PM »

Local 

http://tinyurl.com/yohuuv

Are you ready to ride Aruba's waves on the confortable and superbly equipped Hatteras 43 "Wet Dream" and catch the fish of your dreams ?

Capt'n Perry Vandereem and crew are at your service, providing tackle, bait and soft drinks along with their invaluable advise on how to catch and land your own Mahi Mahi, Wahoo or even Sailfish and Marlin.

We speak Dutch, English, Spanish and German.

For bookings and information,
call Capt'n Perry: (+297) 646957
or Email
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:23 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Maybe Anita asked Santa to bring her Sporter home for the Holidays!

Seriously, the first time a 'Judge' says there's not enough to hold him,that's it.They can't 'bother' him anymore!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 22, 2007, 05:45:34 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

I'm off the the inlaws and will be gone a few hours.  See you all later!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #554 on: November 22, 2007, 05:53:52 PM »

agter wrote by RU:
New evidence against Joran is of "technical nature"

"Gisteren werd de student voor de tweede keer sinds de vermissing van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway, nu in Arnhem, gearresteerd evenals zijn vrienden van weleer (de broers Kalpoe). In 2006 werd het dossier-Holloway als een 'cold case' door Aruba overgedragen aan het Korps landelijke politiediensten (KLPD). Er is nog altijd geen lijk gevonden, wel zou er nieuw technisch bewijs zijn"

http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/5909/46/ 

Well interesting newspaper. I never have heard about this Juridical newspaper but, I want add this Juridical newspaper to my favorites! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: November 22, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »

Klaas... there was some discussion about a boat captain awhile back, and his girlfriend. Some sort of charter boat. Do you remember anything about it?
This is probably coincidence, but thought I'd ask! TIA
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 22, 2007, 06:12:22 PM »

Klaas... there was some discussion about a boat captain awhile back, and his girlfriend. Some sort of charter boat. Do you remember anything about it?

One of the early guys worked on the Tatoo. The one who saw them drop Natalee at HI.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 22, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3039/6/#jc_allComments

Van der sloot dilanti huez comisario       

Diahuebs Joran van der Sloot despues di a wordo arresta na su cas na Arnhem un dia anterior a wordo presenta dilanti huez comisario na Hulanda. E abogado di e hoben na Hulanda Sr.van den Eeden ta premira cu diabierna Joran lo wordo transporta pa Aruba. E la bisa cu Joran ta hopi emocional debi cu e la custuma cu un bida normal na Hulanda y awor esaki a pasa.

Through translator:

van der sloot fast huez comisario
thursday, 22 november 2007

diahuebs joran van der sloot after of owing to wordo arresta at his cas at arnhem one day anterior owing to wordo present fast huez comisario at the netherlands. the advocate of the young at the netherlands sr.van in eeden is premira cu diabierna joran will wordo transporta for aruba. the la tell cu joran is much emocional debi cu the la custuma cu one life normal at the netherlands y now this owing to happen. come across

My translation: Wink

Joran started crying when he realized he can no longer lie his way out of this

Well!  sunofaditch, I bet he was crying.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 22, 2007, 06:17:09 PM »

Some guy named JJ?? Someone help us out here...Klaas went to dinner. Ummmmm......not pair-a-dice, ummmmm...oh what was the other boat??

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: November 22, 2007, 06:18:01 PM »

Birmingham ABC Channel 33/40 just had a report from Aruba.
They have sent a crew there.
Ebony Hall....reporter on the ground in Aruba says that tourist are all
excited about the new developments.  Locals are laying low.
One local official who asked to remain un-named said that the three were arrested again due to "new overwhelming evidence."
There is to be a new deep water search and Dave Holloway will be
included in the search crew. (maybe Hodges also, but I did not get that absolutely clear.) This new search will begin at a three hundred foot depth with equipment donated by a private individual.
Then they had Hodges on and he says that the Deepak email gives
clues about where to look in the ocean.  Hodges says that Natalee's remains will be found in three weeks.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.