April 27, 2024, 02:01:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201374 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: November 22, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »

Are Koen and Sander still in Georgia? I know Sander played soccer for aruba this summer is that because he still qualifies for their team or did they move back? Anyone know for sure?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 22, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »

Jossy Mansur said Satish was still in school in Aruba.  I hope he meant college and not High School.  He is 20 years old.  Maybe his mother wants him to stay there until his little sister finishes school  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: November 22, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »

Not that anyone cares.
My FIL said a blessing before dinner.. 25 of us standing around.. After he said his blessing, I blurted out I have something I would like to add.  Shocked  It just popped out of my mouth. SO I have 24 people looking at me.. 
 I had asked for prayers for Natalee and her family and let them have the answers they have been desperatley been searching for for the last 2 1/2 years, and prayers for all missing persons.  I had tears rolling.. Of course my hubby and son ans his GF were the only ones who knew what I was talknig about. Later on after things settled and dinner was over.. my SIL and BIL had came over to me and asked me about what I had said. Explained to them.. they both have heard about the case but not followed it. They told me this will all be added to their prayer list at church.    My MIL overheard us talking, assured me she will do the same.  Just thought Id share.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: November 22, 2007, 08:22:28 PM »

Not that anyone cares.
My FIL said a blessing before dinner.. 25 of us standing around.. After he said his blessing, I blurted out I have something I would like to add.  Shocked  It just popped out of my mouth. SO I have 24 people looking at me.. 
 I had asked for prayers for Natalee and her family and let them have the answers they have been desperatley been searching for for the last 2 1/2 years, and prayers for all missing persons.  I had tears rolling.. Of course my hubby and son ans his GF were the only ones who knew what I was talknig about. Later on after things settled and dinner was over.. my SIL and BIL had came over to me and asked me about what I had said. Explained to them.. they both have heard about the case but not followed it. They told me this will all be added to their prayer list at church.    My MIL overheard us talking, assured me she will do the same.  Just thought Id share.

awe - that was very nice Ang!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 22, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »

Not that anyone cares.

That was very nice of you Angie.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: November 22, 2007, 08:26:39 PM »

Angie
Hi there, still dressed I see.  Wink

Cool Its cold here and had to leave the mountains early cause they were going to get 3 inches of snow and I was NOT going to be stuck in the house there overnight with 23 other people. No way !   

<did you have mallowcups for desert?  Laughing>

Thanks to you, I have mallowcups for everyone. LOL
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: November 22, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

Are Koen and Sander still in Georgia? I know Sander played soccer for aruba this summer is that because he still qualifies for their team or did they move back? Anyone know for sure?

They are both in Holland.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: November 22, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »

Thanks..  I kind of opened my mouth before I even knew wth I was going to say?  Seems it was meant for me to do?  I dunno. I kind of freaked myself out. lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: November 22, 2007, 08:32:15 PM »

Thanks..  I kind of opened my mouth before I even knew wth I was going to say?  Seems it was meant for me to do?  I dunno. I kind of freaked myself out. lol

I bet your inlaws were more freaked than you.  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: November 22, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »

Angie
Hi there, still dressed I see.  Wink

Cool Its cold here and had to leave the mountains early cause they were going to get 3 inches of snow and I was NOT going to be stuck in the house there overnight with 23 other people. No way !   

<did you have mallowcups for desert?  Laughing>

Thanks to you, I have mallowcups for everyone. LOL

Laughing Laughing Awesome Lalas ! Glad you are enjoying them and TY once again for my book !  Wink
Where did that NONE go?  Was hoping to catch her.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: November 22, 2007, 08:36:31 PM »

I bet your inlaws were more freaked than you.  Rolling Eyes

They probably were.. LOL They are VERY VERY . I mean VERY religious.. Bible  Thumpers I call them. I am usually prettl quiet around them. There is one for Ripleys. LOL  SO for ME to speak up..  Shocked  Yep.. prob schocked the crap out of them all.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: November 22, 2007, 08:39:24 PM »

Thanks *******...do you know if the whole family moved there or just Koen and Sander? Not important, just interested. TIA
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: November 22, 2007, 08:44:34 PM »

Angie
T

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: November 22, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »

Not that anyone cares.

Angie, maybe they are not so bad after all!  Good to hear that!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: November 22, 2007, 08:44:56 PM »

Oh and for the record.. I drank water all day too.  LOL   Cool
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: November 22, 2007, 08:45:59 PM »

Thanks *******...do you know if the whole family moved there or just Koen and Sander? Not important, just interested. TIA

That I dont know. Sander is playing for a soccer team and Koen is most likely in school. I believe the parents are still in GA but I do not know that for sure.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: November 22, 2007, 08:46:49 PM »

i said from the GET GO

there is a woman involved in this nightmare

1 WOMAN

now, which one
is the question  Cool

Do you have any proof of this?  Why would you say this?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: November 22, 2007, 08:47:33 PM »

Angie
T

Hey you !   Cool
You have kept me in stiches lately.. let me tell yah !  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hope you had a great holiday BOC
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 22, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »

Jossy Mansur said Satish was still in school in Aruba.  I hope he meant college and not High School.  He is 20 years old.  Maybe his mother wants him to stay there until his little sister finishes school  Laughing

It takes a long time to get your MD in secondary school. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: November 22, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »

Not that anyone cares.

Angie, maybe they are not so bad after all!  Good to hear that!

Wink  Too many of us there today for it to be.. Ummm.. well.. BAD !  lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.