April 27, 2024, 04:28:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201379 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: November 22, 2007, 09:30:30 PM »

Can these interviews get any worse? Will CBS ever actually do any research? Dont they realize there is no statue of limitations?? 

Interview with Jorans "Attorney and PI"

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3533811n

What's the frequency Kenneth...lmao.

It is CBS afterall...  you know the one . . . the one that tried to take apart a President with bogus docs. Remember them? LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: November 22, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »

Evening Monkeys
Happy Turkey Day To All My Yank Friends
 Very Happy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: November 22, 2007, 09:31:59 PM »

Do you guys really think the new evidence info will be released to the public? I don't.

IMO.. NOPE. 

No, and if it is really as incriminating as it seems I bet JR will be spinning and spinning...round and round again.  Rolling Eyes

that lush is prolly up to her blood shot eyeballs in a vat of vodka. Her delicious sporter is going to jail. HA!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: November 22, 2007, 09:32:40 PM »

Evening Monkeys
 Very Happy

Same to you Dana Very Happy

Great show btw...

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

Do you guys really think the new evidence info will be released to the public? I don't.
It won't be "released" but it probably will be "leaked."

you're right, it will definitely be leaked, but we'll have to figure out which one of the 5 versions is the real one.  typical bizarre island.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:56 PM »

Well, poor little Satish...once again his education is being interrupted by his wonderful life...how in the heck will he ever get to med school?  Will he ever get out of high school?  Will he ever get a degree?  Maybe he can be a doctor at KIA? 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »

RAMM@BFN
2 more news items I just saw.

The neighbors of Joran in Arnhem are glad to see the back of him, so they say to RTL news anonymously, nobody wanted to tell their story on camera but one neighbor said:

"we only have peace and quiet when Joran is on Aruba".

Neighbors complain of intimidation by Joran, loud music, constant smell of cannabis from the house and Joran supposedly dumped garden waste over a woman.

Another story said that the Aruban DA and police are keeping their mouths closed tightly, the only thing he found out that supposedly Joran's dutch home was also searched (as I have said before, Dutch police don't let things like that out to the media, just like the interrogations on Aruba in the past few weeks) and that a source said that the evidence was found by Aruban and Dutch police in the Netherlands which could suggest something was found in Joran's house in Arnhem but hopefully something more will be known tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:38:01 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:10 PM »

How would you like to be waiting for treatment in the E.R. when you hear: "Dr. Staish to the E.R. -- stat"?????? Wink

Think I'd rather be trated by a vet instead. 

vet?  you be better off being treated by a tree surgeon than dr. satish.
dennisintn

Laughing
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 22, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »

Evening Monkeys
 Very Happy

Same to you Dana Very Happy

Great show btw...

thank you
i hope everyone took five minutes and voted for young pat at www.cnn.com/heroes

you can vote as many times as you want
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: November 22, 2007, 09:37:59 PM »

So happy to hear the news! So interested in this new evidence. Happy Thanksgiving Monkeys!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: November 22, 2007, 09:38:43 PM »

Evening Monkeys
 Very Happy

Laughing  Back at yah.. even though yours was in October, Wasn't it? 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 22, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

FWIW

I just spent a great deal of time listening to the videos Carpe had posted on Robs blog.
SAN   I am almost 99% sure in one of those.. it was metnioned that Kalpoes parents were questioned as well as Anita the pig.  Anita reminds me SO much of my ex MIL .. not looks wise.. but DENIAL.   Rolling Eyes

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.

NONE !    LOL   <Im a nice italain too..

me too

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #672 on: November 22, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »

RAMM@BFN

The neighbors of Joran in Arnhem are glad to see the back of him, so they say to RTL news anonymously, nobody wanted to tell their story on camera but one neighbor said:

Neighbors complain of intimidation by Joran, loud music, constant smell of cannabis from the house and Joran supposedly dumped garden waste over a woman.

Another story said that the Aruban DA and police are keeping their mouths closed tightly, the only thing he found out that supposedly Joran's dutch home was also searched (as I have said before, Dutch police don't let things like that out to the media, just like the interrogations on Aruba in the past few weeks) and that a source said that the evidence was found by Aruban and Dutch police in the Netherlands which could suggest something was found in Joran's house in Arnhem but hopefully something more will be known tomorrow.

Cool!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: November 22, 2007, 09:40:05 PM »

Evening Monkeys
 Very Happy

Laughing  Back at yah.. even though yours was in October, Wasn't it? 

yah i can never figure out why though? Smile

I have a daughter in the US so I eat lots of turkey..
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 22, 2007, 09:40:53 PM »

Can these interviews get any worse? Will CBS ever actually do any research? Dont they realize there is no statue of limitations for Murder?? 

Interview with Jorans "Attorney and PI"

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3533811n

After reading for over two years, I keep in mind that Aruba seems to have a lot of "special laws" that are hard to find.  'Case law' seems to pop up on occasion, and I've read that PVDS is considered by some, to have some special expertise in this area as well.  Not sure how accurate that is, but case law may be where it's at.  No idea how case law figures in the Dutch/Aruban system, but I would think its another "apples to oranges" comparison with the US.  Just my two cents, FWIW.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 22, 2007, 09:43:02 PM »

Jossy Mansur said Satish was still in school in Aruba.  I hope he meant college and not High School.  He is 20 years old.  Maybe his mother wants him to stay there until his little sister finishes school  Laughing

It takes a long time to get your MD in secondary school. Laughing

LOL  I heard that on one of the links I listened to. Surely Satish has to be out of high school?   Rolling Eyes Perhaps not?
I always thought the funniest thing I've heard from Bizarro Island was Nadira telling us that Satish (about to enter his Sr. year #3) was going to be a medical doctor!!! Laughing Shocked Very Happy Smile Shocked Rolling Eyes

lol

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: November 22, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »

RAMM@BFN

Thanks OBS ~!

You mean Jorans apt smells like weed?  HA HA.. Mr I dont do drugs or drink. Hope ANITA reads this shit !!    Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:51 PM »

Not that anyone cares.
My FIL said a blessing before dinner.. 25 of us standing around.. After he said his blessing, I blurted out I have something I would like to add.  Shocked  It just popped out of my mouth. SO I have 24 people looking at me.. 
 I had asked for prayers for Natalee and her family and let them have the answers they have been desperatley been searching for for the last 2 1/2 years, and prayers for all missing persons.  I had tears rolling.. Of course my hubby and son ans his GF were the only ones who knew what I was talknig about. Later on after things settled and dinner was over.. my SIL and BIL had came over to me and asked me about what I had said. Explained to them.. they both have heard about the case but not followed it. They told me this will all be added to their prayer list at church.    My MIL overheard us talking, assured me she will do the same.  Just thought Id share.

Smile

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: November 22, 2007, 09:46:08 PM »

WTH is garden waste????????????? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 22, 2007, 09:47:34 PM »

RAMM@BFN

*******...that makes sense.....perhaps something or someone in aruba led them to search the ladykiller's apartment in Holland.....and I would bet the ladykiller...either had something on his computer OR kept a souvenir

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.