April 28, 2024, 07:19:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201404 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2007, 12:57:06 AM »

Thanks for pointing that out Tamikosmom! I had no idea what her theory was and I am  suprised  Confused
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 01:03:31 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #821 on: November 23, 2007, 01:01:40 AM »

However, I will say this.  Klaas made a new dutch friend there.  The RM I've been copying all night is offering help in translations.  Go KLaas! Wink

RM seems very rational.  I like rational!

Agreed, very helpful.  Need to get them over here to help with translation and I believe they would have some interesting insight to provide.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 23, 2007, 01:03:33 AM »

Janet - from my recollection, Lazlo (she) was in Aruba around the time Natalee went missing.  In the beginning, Lazlo thought she had seen someone that looked alot like Natalee the following day going up to an ATM machine.  I believe Lazlo now believes it was not Natalee.  Lazlo also felt in the beginning that because of that maybe Natalee had run away.

Fast forward.  Something happened and from what I can tell Lazlo seems to believe that Joran is guilty.  Lazlo lives in the NL and appears to have some contacts with KLPD.  I don't know what her contacts are.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 23, 2007, 01:05:52 AM »

However, I will say this.  Klaas made a new dutch friend there.  The RM I've been copying all night is offering help in translations.  Go KLaas! Wink

Agreed, very helpful.  Need to get them over here to help with translation and I believe they would have some interesting insight to provide.

I've been approving new members daily, just not today.  I didn't want to approve a bunch of new people and not be around in case they turned out to be people like 2sides, LOLOL
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 23, 2007, 01:06:58 AM »

I just went back.  Thanks monkeys for the help!  That person began bashing Thanksgiving and Greta too, so everybody there knows an idiot when they see one Wink  I  am so thankful to the Monkeys!

Klaas, you Rock!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #825 on: November 23, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »

I JUST started to post that you need to check your list more carefully than Santa does to make SURE there isn't a 2side on it for approval to scared monkeys!  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 23, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »

I just went back.  Thanks monkeys for the help!  That person began bashing Thanksgiving and Greta too, so everybody there knows an idiot when they see one Wink  I  am so thankful to the Monkeys!

Klaas, you Rock!

Dihannah ... could you please provide me with a link to the Greta comments.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 23, 2007, 01:09:39 AM »

I've been approving new members daily, just not today.  I didn't want to approve a bunch of new people and not be around in case they turned out to be people like 2sides, LOLOL

RM was obviously aware of SM, so hopefully they join soon! Smile   I was soo glad 2sides showed there true colors in the end especially.  Now other posters there know.....  I absolutely HATE stupid people! Wink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: November 23, 2007, 01:09:57 AM »

Klaas, you Rock!

AND SM, (thank you for being in such good company!)  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 23, 2007, 01:10:59 AM »

Janet

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/22/tip-where-natalee-holloways-body-might-be/#comment-102354
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 23, 2007, 01:11:42 AM »

Thanks CBB, Dihannah and San!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 23, 2007, 01:12:24 AM »

Klaas, you Rock!

Dihannah ... could you please provide me with a link to the Greta comments.

Thank you

Janet

Here's the link, but I would just let it go and not comment anymore.  This idiot finally showed there true colors, so more needs to be said.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/22/tip-where-natalee-holloways-body-might-be/#comment-102353

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: November 23, 2007, 01:13:57 AM »

So...what is tommorrow?

Kalpoes in court and Sporter en route?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 23, 2007, 01:16:08 AM »

So...what is tommorrow?

Kalpoes in court and Sporter en route?

Yes and someone heard on their local news in Florida that the evidence against JK2 will be reported tomorrow after the K2 see the judge.  Not sure if that's true though, but it's being reported.

I believe Joran is supposed to arrive in Aruba around 9pm tomorrow.  My guess is he'll be in court maybe even Saturday.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 23, 2007, 01:16:23 AM »

I meant to say NO more needs to be said.  Now they are talking about Red and Mrs. Red.  Other posters are getting aggrivated, so read but do NOT give this person anymore forum to speak!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 23, 2007, 01:17:40 AM »

I'm accustomed to being bashed by the Refugees, it really doesn't bother me.  It does bother me that this idiot goes on GRETA'S blog and bashes her and her husband though. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 23, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »

Janet - from my recollection, Lazlo (she) was in Aruba around the time Natalee went missing.  In the beginning, Lazlo thought she had seen someone that looked alot like Natalee the following day going up to an ATM machine.  I believe Lazlo now believes it was not Natalee.  Lazlo also felt in the beginning that because of that maybe Natalee had run away.

Fast forward.  Something happened and from what I can tell Lazlo seems to believe that Joran is guilty.  Lazlo lives in the NL and appears to have some contacts with KLPD.  I don't know what her contacts are.

Klaas ... Lazlo's theory troubles me and ... therefore I am suspicious of her unsourced contentions.

My loyalties are firmly with Beth and Natalee and ... those who undermine the credibility of either ...

I am done.  Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #837 on: November 23, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »

I'm FWEEEEEEZING!  Laughing Heat pump went out today and it's 33* outside, and 56* inside. I'm typing in gloves.  Rolling Eyes

If JK2's phones have been tapped, does that suggest they have been talking to each other? I had the impression they weren't exactly on friendly terms. Maybe they've gotten incriminating conversations with others.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: November 23, 2007, 01:20:10 AM »

It is possible that the shoes in his closet could have trace blood on them and the beach story of losing them is just another lie.

Wasn't is said when they did the 1st search of his Apt. that they found one shoe with blood on it and then we didn't hear anything.
Yes!

With all the stuff going on, I guess the other shoe has dropped! Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: November 23, 2007, 01:20:31 AM »

Oh MY,  I was actually debating to go out and brave "Black Friday" for the first time ever, but seeing the time, I don't see myself getting up early.  And now with this breaking news, I see myself stuck to my lappy and t.v. all day for the latest in Aruba.   So, I guess, I'll see ya'll here tomorrow!

So G'night Monkeys, sweet dreams!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.