April 27, 2024, 04:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201381 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: November 23, 2007, 01:20:48 AM »

I just went back.  Thanks monkeys for the help!  That person began bashing Thanksgiving and Greta too, so everybody there knows an idiot when they see one Wink  I  am so thankful to the Monkeys!

Klaas, you Rock!

Dihannah ... could you please provide me with a link to the Greta comments.

Thank you

Janet

Here's the link, but I would just let it go and not comment anymore.  This idiot finally showed there true colors, so more needs to be said.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/22/tip-where-natalee-holloways-body-might-be/#comment-102353

Thank you Dihannah.

I will just take a boo ... I am sooo nosey.   Wink

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: November 23, 2007, 01:21:48 AM »

Janet - from my recollection, Lazlo (she) was in Aruba around the time Natalee went missing.  In the beginning, Lazlo thought she had seen someone that looked alot like Natalee the following day going up to an ATM machine.  I believe Lazlo now believes it was not Natalee.  Lazlo also felt in the beginning that because of that maybe Natalee had run away.

Fast forward.  Something happened and from what I can tell Lazlo seems to believe that Joran is guilty.  Lazlo lives in the NL and appears to have some contacts with KLPD.  I don't know what her contacts are.

Klaas ... Lazlo's theory troubles me and ... therefore I am suspicious of her unsourced contentions.

My loyalties are firmly with Beth and Natalee and ... those who undermine the credibility of either ...

I am done.  Smile

Janet

Like I said, something changed Lazlo's mind about Joran.  She no longer believes Natalee ran away.  What Lazlo posts usually pans out to be true.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 23, 2007, 01:22:56 AM »

Thanks Klaas - finding out the evidence tommorrow would be great. I expect at least 10 different versions of it...just to drive us crazy.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 23, 2007, 01:25:21 AM »

Hello everyone, been gone awhile.

I am not sure what the prosecutors have now. It could be as simple as a timeline problem, or more complex like a monitored admission, or a delayed forensic result from the searches earlier this summer. My opinion of the night is that Natalee could not be revived in the car, Kalpoes rushed home, Paulus was notified (circa 2 am), and the coverup began. The 8 minute call was Joran instructing Deepak on what to do, and letting him know that he was getting a ride home and instructions from his father. The next evening, the boat was used (circa 8 pm), evidence was placed in the gym bag and she was placed offshore. As to what happened in the car, I think we all know. My theory.

In My Opinion
crazybabyborg
« Reply #844 on: November 23, 2007, 01:26:31 AM »

Nite Dihannah! I'm going! I'm going to buy ME an electric Blanket!  Laughing

I heard a report today..I'm sorry, I'm not sure whether it was CNN or Fox, but it said that after going before the judge the new incriminating evidence would be divulged.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 23, 2007, 01:28:12 AM »

Hello everyone, been gone awhile.

I am not sure what the prosecutors have now. It could be as simple as a timeline problem, or more complex like a monitored admission, or a delayed forensic result from the searches earlier this summer. My opinion of the night is that Natalee could not be revived in the car, Kalpoes rushed home, Paulus was notified (circa 2 am), and the coverup began. The 8 minute call was Joran instructing Deepak on what to do, and letting him know that he was getting a ride home and instructions from his father. The next evening, the boat was used (circa 8 pm), evidence was placed in the gym bag and she was placed offshore. As to what happened in the car, I think we all know. My theory.

Spock - I think your theory sounds right on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: November 23, 2007, 01:32:46 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Thank you Klaas, Red, Dugga and all the mods for all your hard work.

It is 10:30 PM here and ... I am still wide awake.  I think I drank too much coffee today.

I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving Day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: November 23, 2007, 01:33:57 AM »

Janet - from my recollection, Lazlo (she) was in Aruba around the time Natalee went missing.  In the beginning, Lazlo thought she had seen someone that looked alot like Natalee the following day going up to an ATM machine.  I believe Lazlo now believes it was not Natalee.  Lazlo also felt in the beginning that because of that maybe Natalee had run away.

Fast forward.  Something happened and from what I can tell Lazlo seems to believe that Joran is guilty.  Lazlo lives in the NL and appears to have some contacts with KLPD.  I don't know what her contacts are.

Klaas ... Lazlo's theory troubles me and ... therefore I am suspicious of her unsourced contentions.

My loyalties are firmly with Beth and Natalee and ... those who undermine the credibility of either ...

I am done.  Smile

Janet

Janet, I agree with you and I have followed Lazlo's post for a while.  Not sure if there is a change of heart, or just an occasional dose of reality associated with them.  A broken clock is right occasionally, so maybe Lazlo is right some of the time, but I have seen that poster make some pretty contorted statements by my  thinking.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 23, 2007, 01:35:35 AM »

I think Greta went to bed and left the door unlocked. Some creepy posters crawled in there, that's for sure.

Here's hoping for positive developments tomorrow.

Night all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: November 23, 2007, 01:35:40 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Thank you Klaas, Red, Dugga and all the mods for all your hard work.

It is 10:30 PM here and ... I am still wide awake.  I think I drank too much coffee today.

I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving Day.

Janet

Nite Janet - it's 10:30pm here as well but I stay up until 12pm every night  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #850 on: November 23, 2007, 01:36:20 AM »

Nite, Tamik! Sleep well!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 23, 2007, 01:36:55 AM »

Nite PV
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: November 23, 2007, 01:54:30 AM »

If Joran and Anita and Taco want to cry foul and point fingers - the Kalpoes should be their target.

The undefined *understanding* between the Sloots and the Kalpoes to blame everyone and everything but each other is transparent, conspiratorial and offensive to anyone with a rudimentory knowledge of the case.  EOM
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 23, 2007, 01:54:48 AM »

Sweet Dreams, All, just imagine sporter in a jumpsuit

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 23, 2007, 01:59:37 AM »

Sweet Dreams, All, just imagine sporter in a jumpsuit

Nite Tylergal

I'm going to play a couple quick games, be right back  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 23, 2007, 02:17:23 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 23, 2007, 02:39:06 AM »

http://diario-aruba.com/2007/11/23/
Papi Translation

joran van de sloot will arrive today aruba the not owing to give neither one declaracion y is haci usage of his 'zwijgrecht' oranjestad (aan):

have all indicacion cu awetardi, joran van der sloot will arrive aruba on one vuelo of klm. this owing to being indica for vocero of landelijke parket sr. bruine at we coresponsal at the netherlands last. joran van der sloot owing to stay aresta the day before yesterday night for 7’or hour local at the netherlands in his apartment at arnhem at where the live in one compleho studiantil.segun informacion, the amigonan student of joran owing to spanta at instant cu they owing to notice presencia of one accumulation of agentenan policial at civil cu owing to lever on the edificio here for happen over for detencion of joran. joran owing to achieve time for coy some pertenencia personal of dje for after the worde of boei y 'afgevoerd' for one keep of police in centro of arnhem.un amigo of dje cu is study together cune past owing to ask for calling his advocate at the netherlands that is mr. leo van der eenden. this after did take contacto cu autoridadnan of ministerio publico. yesterday morning joran owing to being interoga for autoridadnan at arnhem is one regulation this cu is stipula in law, although cu is talk of one rechtshulpverzoek of part of aruba. but joran van der sloot owing to haci here usage of derecho of stay keto esta "zwijgrecht' y not owing to tell nothing. this is remarcable debi cu joran van der sloot owing to talk at several ocasion publicamente of the caso here. primeramente past owing to give at the plant of television abc at merca one interview cu luho of detaye. after was in comienzo of the year here cu past owing to saca his book also cu have all his history inside. awel pesey we is achieve is odd cu the now here joran owing to strike his mouth close y does not talk nothing.

his advocate at the netherlands mr. leo van eenden owing to tell cu the do not below ; the impresion of the detencion here. sra mr. dop kruimel owing to tell cu have pruebanan new y is pesey owing to detene the trio here of new. kico the pruebanan here is do not conoci. have speculacion cu is personal of nfi of the netherlands cu is at aruba will achieve spoor in cura of the parents at april but can is possible also cu is declaracionnan of the others can owing to trece pruebanan new front.. mature is cu till ultimo but ultimo oportunidad cu ministerio publico have de the sonado caso here for trece claridad where natalee holloway is. come across

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 23, 2007, 02:42:59 AM »

http://diario-aruba.com/2007/11/23/
Papi Translation

according fiscal kruimel, detencion of deepak, satish y joran, do not nifica cu the caso owing to wordo resolvi oranjestad(aan):

diabierna daily paper owing to interview fiscal dot kruimel, for achieve know ultimo desaroyonan for thing is detencion of the 3 sospechosonan in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway.

fiscal kruimel owing to splica cu alrededor of 2 or of nightfall diahuebs, the rumannan kalpoe owing to wordo deteni, while cu joran van der sloot owing to wordo deteni at the netherlands.e fiscal owing to splica cu mirando cu they owing to wordo let in freedom trip happen, unique as for ministerio publico detene they again, is if have mature y circunstancianan new. for thing is the two sospechosonan here at aruba, ministerio publico of aruba owing to determina cu was have sufficient base for make this.sinembargo for thing is joran at the netherlands, one huez eynan owing to determina cu in the dossier have sufficient material for hustifica one detencion new. “nos wanted confronta the sospechosonan cu some asunto cu owing to come dilanti”.esaki according the fiscal, that owing to tell cu the mature cu for end of december one decision have to cay, mirando the proceso cu the kalpoe-nan owing to entama is play one bit one rol, but do not the motibo of the detencion. motibo is cu evidencia new owing to wordo achieve.

diario owing to ask about the fiscal kico can owing to wordo achieve now cu añanan owing to happen end.segun mr. kruimel, the not can tell mucho of contenido of the evidencia, because the wanted confronta the sospechosonan cu this. the evidencia owing to wordo achieve owing to base of the ultimo investigacionnan cu did take lugar, cu was one cooperacion among cuerponan of aruba y the netherlands.e fiscal owing to tell if cu the mature cu now owing to achieve evidencia new y cu the sospechosonan owing to wordo deteni again, do not nifica cu the caso is resolvi. the detencionnan here is one first pace cu have to owing to wordo take, for quizas after take the next pace, or not take the next pace.diario owing to ask about the fiscal if now once more the caso here can calculate enough largo.

according kruimel, dependiendo of thing the interogacion trece fast, will determina another week, if the detencion preventivo will follow.tin two posibilidad.sea they're stay deteni more largo pendiente of more investigacion, or they're leave pound. all cos is depende of thing leave afo, for determina if the caso will follow or cu the is wordo declara close.esaki according kruimel that owing to follow tell cu if the caso wordo close, this not kiermen cu not will follow investiga. if achieve after another evidencia important, the caso can wordo open bek always.

diario owing to ask about the fiscal con is stop cu the derechonan of the sospechosonan for fight for they freedom.segun kruimel, the advocate of the rumannan kalpoe owing to make one peticion atravez of one kortgeding, for try saca his clientenan for of detencion. sinembargo the fiscal owing to tell cu still none huez not did take one decision on the peticion, mirando cu still do not cla, if is corte comun or hof have to dicidi on this.mirando the acusacionnan, daily paper owing to ask about fiscal kruimel if they're leave for of the sharp of view cu natalee is dead. according kruimel ministerio publico is of opinion cu the young mericano do not at life more.diario owing to ask about kruimel if they owing to investiga the another studiantenan cu was at aruba cu natalee.el owing to tell cu they owing to try of colecta more informacion possible of this.

kruimel owing to splica also the diferencia among the detencionnan of joran y the rumannan kalpoe.e detencion of joran was owing to base of one so calling bevelbewaring cu owing to wordo ordena for huez comisario at aruba, while cu the rumannan kalpoe owing to wordo deteni owing to base of one orden of ministerio publico. the detencion of the kalpoe-nan can wordo prolonga cu 8 day, after cu huez comisario determina cu the detencion was legal.pa thing is joran, the bevelbewaring is one decision cu can wordo make at cualkier part of kingdom.e bevelbewaring here is last maximalmente 8 day.

diahuebs at the netherlands did take lugar one control of part of the huez, for determina if enberdad the person deteni is joran y if of berdad one bevelbewaring of part of huez comisario is existi.pronto joran will wordo traslada for aruba, but still do not cla what day exact. mirando the critica cu advocate of the sospechosonan was have for thing is the as cu deepak y satish owing to wordo deteni, daily paper owing to ask about the fiscal if detencion of the rumannan kalpoe not can owing to bay of another as.segun madam kruimel, esey not was one opcion, at instant of the detencion.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: November 23, 2007, 03:57:45 AM »

Wire Taps!!

Joran of of the ditch taken up for tel.-tapering '
Friday 23 November 2007 08.11
Babelfish Translation

Joran of of the ditch these were taken up week because from listened in to phone calls would become clear that he is possibly involved in the death of Natalee Holloway. In any case the tel.-tapering is statements given contrary to to the police force. Joran of of the ditch and the brother K. of of the ditch and the brothers K. these were again taken up weak That writes the telegraph. The tel. of of of the ditch and the brothers Deepak and Satish K. has been eavesdropped on between February and august. Dutch inspectors decided three suspected to eavesdrop on then the local research seemed get bogged down. Second time from the telephone conversations would appear that the triad is possibly nevertheless involved in the death of the American teenager. The public prosecutor on Aruba does not want react in the newspaper to the new indications. The lawyer of of of the ditch is not under the impression of the new developments. He defines the arrest in the telegraph as ' a last stuiptrekking ' of Public Prosecution Service. ' the complete operation seems a last action me within the framework of concluding the research.' He suspects that justice has no hard proofs.

The 20 person whose birthday it is of of the ditch was taken up Wednesday in arnhem. Arrest had for the Public Prosecution Service on Aruba. It the second time is that of of the ditch are stuck concerning the matter. Left behind In June 2005, twelve days after the disappearance of the then 18 person whose birthday it is Natalee, the arubaanse apprehended police force him and the brothers on suspicion of involvement. Natalee disappeared after an evening get in on 30 May 2005 with the three boys the night. She was retrieved never more afterwards. Of of the ditch its to own say on the range will have only left behind. In the first place he lay about that compared with the police force. Beside of of the ditch and the brothers arrested the police force people still seven concerning the matter. All they have been released.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/180633/index.html
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 04:29:27 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 23, 2007, 04:03:59 AM »

Joran discussed Holloway matter with friends
by John van den Heuvel en Bert Huisjes ORANJESTAD (ARUBA) -
Telegraaf.nl
Babelfish Translation

the tel. of suspected Joran of of the ditch (20) and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe prove have been eavesdropped on between last February and august ongoing. That happened during a renewed, Dutch study into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Dutch inspectors were tested-fly after the local research had got bogged down. When this team communicated no progress, the expectation that grew the matter would be closed. Possibly moved this suspected to discuss telephonically the matter. In the conversations, according to inspectors on Aruba, observations will have been noted down from which involvement of the triad could little girl prove to be at the death of 18 person whose birthday it is. Anyway the judgements eavesdropped on are contrary to declarations which they interrogate rather in have taken off. The Dutch public prosecutor on Aruba, Mr. Dop, let be able discuss crumb yesterday to be possible not yet the new indications. Justice meanwhile large haste with the transferring of Joran of of the ditch makes to Aruba, as it has requested local Public Prosecution Service. Very it is remarkable also that the lawyer of the arubaanse brothers was refused yesterday all access to them, concerning ' a contradictory importance '. This lawyer now conducts Monday a short lawsuit, still in contact is able come with the two brothers. The arubaanse lawyer of Joran of of the ditch, Ariean the Bie, said yesterday correctly none make oneself care concerning the destiny of its customer. He spoke in a declaration in oranjestad of "a last stuiptrekking" of Public Prosecution Service. "the complete operation seems a last action me within the framework of concluding the research." He states that justice has supposedly no hard proof. The matter actually already have been taken off. Arrests are according to him a last attempt place the triad under pressure. Also the family of on 30 May 2005 disappeared teenager little girl reacted immediately. By means of the spokesman she let know that she hopes on an opening. According to their lawyer good grounds would be for renewed arrests. Justice on Aruba it was submerged yesterday by American and Latin-American press and tv-ploegen.

http://tinyurl.com/yv67bd
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 04:20:34 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.