April 28, 2024, 07:26:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201405 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 23, 2007, 07:17:09 AM »

CNN / Susan Candiotti in Aruba

PROS will not reveal what the evidence is, and may not until the case is closed.

PROS will not comment on Dutch tabloid reports of wiretapping evidence.

Kalpoes in court today. Joran as early as tommorrow. PROS going for 8 day extensions.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 23, 2007, 07:19:47 AM »

This morning on Good Morning America (7:11 AM)  Chris Cuomo was taking to Hans Mos by telephone.   Mos could not divulge what the new incriminating evidence is but said "if we had this proof (back in 2005) they ( J2K) would never have been released".  Mos said that the 3 suspects are equally involved and the Kalpoe's will hear the evidence when they go to court today.  They expect Joran to arrive (in Aruba) today.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 23, 2007, 07:31:36 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #863 on: November 23, 2007, 07:34:02 AM »

What great news the past couple of days!
I'm trying not to get too excited while still keeping the hope for justice for Natalee alive.I did however add my siggy from the aol boards to my SM siggy.I hope and pray it all comes true.
Happy ThanksGiving weekend Monkeys.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #864 on: November 23, 2007, 07:40:32 AM »

Good morning!  Still waiting to make enough platelets.  Not uncommon, nothing special. 

I am excited about the arrests.  I had to resist shouting at the TV when Rosie Arnold was on last night.  Poor thing.  I didn't believe a word outta her mouth.  Joe was looking greasy as ever too.  Why does he keep getting airtime? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 23, 2007, 07:44:04 AM »

Leslie - thanks

Sounds like charges are inevitable.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: November 23, 2007, 07:45:42 AM »

GM Everyone. Got this from the Amigo from the links they were great ty. I guess he's gonna be a lawyer again LOL

Even though lawyer Paul van der Sloot, Joran’s father, and his wife are hemmed in media people, they both wait very calm until they learn about the new evidence.  “I am not aware of new evidence”, reacted Paul van der Sloot.  “Fact is that he is arrested and we try to follow the case as good as possible.”  He has not spoken with his son yet, ‘which is usual when you are just arrested’.  As a lawyer, he does see a good chance to talk to him soon as he is in Aruba, ‘because as a suspect, you have the right to see an attorney’.   

Never Give Up!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: November 23, 2007, 07:50:58 AM »

A little more from the Amigo

Suspects have a lot to explain’

Joran van der Sloot, Deepak, and Satish Kalpoe will be confronted with the new investigation data and will have a lot to explain, says the chief district attorney Hans Mos of the Aruban Public Prosecutor to the Wereldomroep.

All three of them are suspected of the same criminal facts.  According to Mos, it can be assumed that Natalee is dead.  “We have sufficient indications to substantiate that.”

The suspects will first be confronted with the new investigation data.  “Because we are of the opinion that the data will impel them to comment on the data, because in our perception, the answers they have been giving until now in the investigation, do not concur with our investigation data.  They have a lot to explain.”

Mos doesn’t go into details on the content of the evidence, but he says: “When we talk about new serious complaints, we then talk about indications and proofs that we obtained from a thorough investigation conducted by the Aruban police corps in cooperation with officials of the Dutch police.  The investigation took place between March and June of this year and is currently being finished off.  It turned out from the investigation that the dossier contained much more information than we could assume.  That was sifted out in details.  The investigation has meanwhile continued, even when the guys were released, and that led to new clues and evidence. 

Never Give Up!

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 23, 2007, 07:51:56 AM »

Today will be an interesting day.  RUN Paulus RUN!  If Deepak and Satish have a brain in their collective bodies, they'll start spilling the beans - and JVDS will arrive to a sea of not knowing what hit him.  Hopefully this weekend, they'll haul PVDS in too.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #869 on: November 23, 2007, 07:53:15 AM »

Wish I were crafty as Klaas.  Hearing the latest remarks from PVDS, my first thought was "what an arrogant jackass".  Then I remembered the donkey in the dumpster with the wooden shoes..........in my head, I'm seeing a jackass with wooden shoes in a dumpster.....

Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 23, 2007, 08:03:35 AM »

Joran discussed Holloway matter with friends
by John van den Heuvel en Bert Huisjes ORANJESTAD (ARUBA) -

(snipped)

Happy Day after Thanksgiving  Very Happy

I posted this yesterday ******* (in case you missed it) -- sort of goes along with the article you posted Cool

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/21/joran-van-der-sloot-deepak-kalpoe-and-satish-kalpoe-re-arrested-for-death-of-natalee-holloway/#comments

Dutchlady on November 22nd, 2007 12:19 am
A stray word/s in a bar, how simple. Narcissistic ego, the Primary Phase. Braggarts have loose tongues. Dankveil.

And yes klaas -- I heard on our local news that 'evidence' would be revealed today when k2 appear before the court. But I didn't hear that it would be made 'public'.

And at our Thansgiving table yesterday -- I barely got to eat -- as EVERYONE was asking me about the latest arrests. And food was no longer important to me when instead I could be sharing the truth about Natalee's disappearance and that craggy rock and those skanky people.

My sister is a HS teacher -- and she specializes in reading and comprehension -- and a copy of Beth's book is on it's way to her for her class -- compliments of ME Cool

Let justice prevail.
Let FREEDOM ring.

AVOID ARUBA
Justice for Natalee Holloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 23, 2007, 08:05:33 AM »

A few Dutch comments from DeTelegraaf (that broke the wiretap news):

They think Paulus is knee deep in it

They think a Dutch jail is too easy

It is very serious because Joran went before a judge in Holland

They are amazed at all the tv news cameras at the courthouse, many more than for the "big" cases in the courts.

From dugo (at RU) regarding Joran's new charge:

Doodslag is not some kind of accident, it is a rather heavy accusation, just below moord (premeditated murder). It means you did something on purpose and knew that action could result in death and someone died, intentionally or not.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: November 23, 2007, 08:07:11 AM »

Good Morning Everybody....just waking up and having coffee....should be an interesting day...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 23, 2007, 08:09:10 AM »

Today show (8:05 )  Live report from Aruba - This boys will not appear in the court - a Judge will be brought to them in their police cells.  Within the next couple of days, both of Natalee`s parents will be back on the island.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: November 23, 2007, 08:11:40 AM »

Altmetroguy  Do you have any idea what sort of info the Dutch could have gleaned from their inspection of the Kalpoe's house this summer? Have read it was something to do with triangulation! We are hearing wiretaps, so just what could they have found out from the inspection? TIA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #875 on: November 23, 2007, 08:21:43 AM »

i think someone in ARUBA stuck it down the sloots throat

hehehehehe.... it took a little time

the dutch have been watching him like a hawk

remember this

if the DUTCH didnt get him they would be FOREVER LINKED to the aruba law enforcement

no organization in the world wants that on their shoulders

i have and always did have 100 percent faith in the dutch team

GO DUTCH  Cool

Yes you have..  Cigars for you and Wreck.  Cool

you bring the cigars and we will all do LUNCH

Cool

LMAO !  Cool   And meet in the middle?

sure, i have wheels there are several folks here that live within 20 miles of me
kind of a group thing  Laughing
Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 23, 2007, 08:23:04 AM »

Judge coming to them...not even allowed out of their cells?  That's great...
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #877 on: November 23, 2007, 08:23:48 AM »

Today will be an interesting day.  RUN Paulus RUN!  If Deepak and Satish have a brain in their collective bodies, they'll start spilling the beans - and JVDS will arrive to a sea of not knowing what hit him.  Hopefully this weekend, they'll haul PVDS in too.

Good morning everyone.

Annie, that's what I'm hoping happens too.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #878 on: November 23, 2007, 08:26:37 AM »

Judge coming to them...not even allowed out of their cells?  That's great...

Guess this means no film footage of the look of their faces?  Bummer. 

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 23, 2007, 08:27:29 AM »

Wish I were crafty as Klaas.  Hearing the latest remarks from PVDS, my first thought was "what an arrogant jackass".  Then I remembered the donkey in the dumpster with the wooden shoes..........in my head, I'm seeing a jackass with wooden shoes in a dumpster.....

Peaches, I hardly knew ye.  How good to see you. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.