April 27, 2024, 05:45:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201382 times)
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #880 on: November 23, 2007, 08:27:47 AM »

Wish I were crafty as Klaas.  Hearing the latest remarks from PVDS, my first thought was "what an arrogant jackass".  Then I remembered the donkey in the dumpster with the wooden shoes..........in my head, I'm seeing a jackass with wooden shoes in a dumpster.....

An arrogant jackass and involved in the crime up to his eyeballs.   I truly believe that Paulus was the push behind the whole coverup.  Those boys could not have accomplished this much of a coverup by themselves.   Paulus is as guilty as they are, IMO.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 23, 2007, 08:30:15 AM »

Fox and Friends (8.23) Jossy Mansur on the phone - must be some scientific evidence - something to do with the findings of the forensic team.  Doesn`t think it could have been an accidental death.  

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #882 on: November 23, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »

Wish I were crafty as Klaas.  Hearing the latest remarks from PVDS, my first thought was "what an arrogant jackass".  Then I remembered the donkey in the dumpster with the wooden shoes..........in my head, I'm seeing a jackass with wooden shoes in a dumpster.....

Peaches, I hardly knew ye.  How good to see you. 

I have had company (my dad) here since Monday.  PC is in the guest room.  It's been killing me!  Dad left this morning.  I've been glued to this chair ever since. 

Tyler, I have missed you!  I look at your rose every day at work.  The big pink one I think you used for an avatar for awhile. 

This is great news.  I wonder if there are more arrests to come pending the outcome of the interrogations of the 3? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: November 23, 2007, 08:35:18 AM »

I was under the impression that Val had been questioned before, but going over the Dr. Phil document request he is not listed. (unless I missed it). Does anyone remember hearing if he was. If indeed he was not, then I am led to believe that he was not in the house that night. And if ALE knew he was in the Netherlands they may not have questioned him early on. So why bring him in for questioning now? Is he involved in the new evidence they have? Was Joran so sure he was home free that he would discuss this with his younger brother? Sounds like he talked to someone, what an idiot!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: November 23, 2007, 08:38:34 AM »

Peaches, you are still my "hero."  I am so very proud of you.  I love your Santa but most of all I think it does make me think of you, a real Santa, who gives of him/herself for others and makes the world a little happier.  I hope you will soon be generating some platelets. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: November 23, 2007, 08:42:53 AM »

Good morning, dear Monkeys.  It's still early here in AZ, just getting light outside.  I was so busy yesterday with Thanksgiving meal that I didn't get to my computer.  Today should be a big day, huh?  I hear Dave is going to search the waters off Aruba--is this for sure now?

BRING NATALEE HOME
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: November 23, 2007, 08:45:03 AM »

MumInOhio

No info available on whether or not Val had been questioned previously. Computer records show him being on-line around 3am that night, right before Joran says he got home.

He was sent to the States in early June05 - before the date of the younger Kalpoe sisters statement. That may indicate he was not questioned...at least during that time period.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: November 23, 2007, 08:49:23 AM »

Do we know yet what time the hearing is? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 23, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »

Today show (8:05 )  Live report from Aruba - This boys will not appear in the court - a Judge will be brought to them in their police cells.  Within the next couple of days, both of Natalee`s parents will be back on the island.

Has this been verified??  Red??
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: November 23, 2007, 08:57:19 AM »

MumInOhio

No info available on whether or not Val had been questioned previously. Computer records show him being on-line around 3am that night, right before Joran says he got home.

He was sent to the States in early June05 - before the date of the younger Kalpoe sisters statement. That may indicate he was not questioned...at least during that time period.

Thanks Igsigs....Just thought as Paulus' statement mentioned the two younger ones that Val at least would have been questioned. Also thought that with all the docs Dr Phil's lawyers requested that if there was a statement from Val that would have been included.  If the two younger ones were with Anita that makes Paulus' statements not worth the paper they're written on. IIRC the exclusion to search the main house was also made because of the younger ones.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: November 23, 2007, 08:59:10 AM »

Just a thought but maybe the Judge is being brought to them because they really r trying to keep the info from media and such.  Maybe only certain people aloud in cells-area when it all goes down. That way no one over heres things in tranport or whatever. Just athought. They seem to be keeping it all very inside this time

Never Give Up!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 23, 2007, 09:02:28 AM »

Just a thought but maybe the Judge is being brought to them because they really r trying to keep the info from media and such.  Maybe only certain people aloud in cells-area when it all goes down. That way no one over heres things in tranport or whatever. Just athought. They seem to be keeping it all very inside this time
Yes, if this is the case, I think they are trying to fend off the media.  They do not want the suspects photographed or followed while being taken to court.  This is really very different from the first time around when the media gathered outside the jail and filmed "perp walks" as the suspects were taken to court and to various places on the island.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 23, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #893 on: November 23, 2007, 09:07:43 AM »

Megyn Kelly on FOX now. Talking to Dave.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: November 23, 2007, 09:10:07 AM »

Jossy bk on Fox news now

Never Give Up!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 23, 2007, 09:10:54 AM »

Jossy on saying after evidence is presented, it has to be presented to defense attorneys and we can find out then.  No offense to the profession, but does anyone think a defense lawyer is going to be honest with the public?   Rest in peace, Johnny Cochran, you lying piece of crap.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: November 23, 2007, 09:11:28 AM »

Good morning San, my what a good mood we're in  Laughing

igsigs if CNN is correct this is huge news so I'll pray this is accurate.

I cannot stop thinking about the torment particularly of Beth, over the last two years at the hands of Aruba. If it is true that this new evidence could have ensured all three were detained, charged, tried 2 years ago - I think putting Julia Renho into the town square for several weeks with only dry bread and water, in a cage having to write 5,000 times on a chalkboard "I will not lie for profit" would be a good beginning at reparations.

Oduber can go next....

Sharon what a good book and good person you are to have donated it.

Paulus, I am unsure if there is a sufficient punishment on this earth fitting what he likely did. Anita should not escape either, look at her even now, exclaiming to the world that her precious Joran isn't guilty and that the press is lying about the severity of this. Any school that allows her to teach if Joran is convicted surely is irresponsible regarding her influence over students who deserve far better than her twisted and sick self.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: November 23, 2007, 09:13:54 AM »

Fox News - Jossy via telephone (9.10) We will find out what the evidence is ...probably before noon today. We will find out, believe me.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 23, 2007, 09:14:48 AM »

I do hope that the media has cameras ready when Joran gets off the plane in Aruba.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 23, 2007, 09:14:59 AM »

Fox News - Jossy via telephone (9.10) We will find out what the evidence is ...probably before noon today. We will find out, believe me.

thumleft  I hope so.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.