April 28, 2024, 08:20:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201408 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #900 on: November 23, 2007, 09:15:26 AM »

Jossy just said as soon as the Judge of Instructions was done today, we'll know what the evidence is.  He told Megyn "oh we'll know".

NONE!! And Tyler here at the same time.  Three arrests.

It's a great day.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: November 23, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »

Today will be an interesting day.  RUN Paulus RUN!  If Deepak and Satish have a brain in their collective bodies, they'll start spilling the beans - and JVDS will arrive to a sea of not knowing what hit him.  Hopefully this weekend, they'll haul PVDS in too.

The fact that they have not hauled Paulus' ass in prison makes me suspicious.  Ben Vocking, Rudy Croes, Dennis Jacobs are Paulus' friends and they are still in charge.

To me the Van der Sloots are playing the I'm so worried and this is not fair to Joran with the media.  I believe they know exactly what is happening.  Anita is actress and she can turn it on and off with the best of them.

I am watching it all play out and if it results in the conviction of Joran I will say they have done their job.  If it doesn't I will say this was all part of the overall plan.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 23, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »

Fox and Friends (8.23) Jossy Mansur on the phone - must be some scientific evidence - something to do with the findings of the forensic team.  Doesn`t think it could have been an accidental death.  

Because of all the blood involved.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 23, 2007, 09:19:23 AM »

Has anyone heard who the Judge of Instruction is?  Are we still left with Paulus' cronies? TIA
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 23, 2007, 09:21:17 AM »

Gretawire

K hearing between 1 and 3:00 today.

They snagged vid of Sweaty leaving the courthouse.  Cool
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: November 23, 2007, 09:29:43 AM »

Jossy said that Joran is expected to be on the 9.15 PM (21.15) KLM flight from Amsterdam.
http://www.airportaruba.com/en/flightinfo/arrivals/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 23, 2007, 09:31:35 AM »

I was under the impression that Val had been questioned before, but going over the Dr. Phil document request he is not listed. (unless I missed it). Does anyone remember hearing if he was. If indeed he was not, then I am led to believe that he was not in the house that night. And if ALE knew he was in the Netherlands they may not have questioned him early on. So why bring him in for questioning now? Is he involved in the new evidence they have? Was Joran so sure he was home free that he would discuss this with his younger brother? Sounds like he talked to someone, what an idiot!

You did not miss it he was not questioned.  I have always believe he was not in the house and he was in the Netherlands.  Maybe the reason they are questioning him now is because the KLPD noticed that both Joran and Paulus used him has part of their alibi in their statements by saying he was home and they know for a fact he was in the Netherlands with fathead Anita.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 23, 2007, 09:34:04 AM »

Jossy said that Joran is expected to be on the 9.15 PM (21.15) KLM flight from Amsterdam.

We should get video of this arrival.  Wonder if Mommy and Daddy will meet his plane?   Rolling Eyes

BRING NATALEE HOME
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: November 23, 2007, 09:36:24 AM »

I noticed that the time in Aruba is one hour ahead of the eastern time zone.  I am in the same time zone as NYC and it is now 9.34 AM
42 Flights found at 10:32 (local time) on Friday, November 23rd 2007
Therefore, noon in Aruba is 11 AM in Montreal.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: November 23, 2007, 09:36:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

Did any of us really think that these 3 were going to be able to keep their mouths shut?

Did any of us really think that if the evidence was really looked at by professionals w/o an agenda and an investigative case was really done behind the scenes that these 3 would not be nabbed?

Did any of us think that if Aruba was continually kept in the crosshairs and continued to be affected by tourism and the Natalee Holloway case did not go away that Aruba/Dutch police were going to have to do the right thing?

In any event the dominos are falling ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 23, 2007, 09:37:21 AM »

You did not miss it he was not questioned.  I have always believe he was not in the house and he was in the Netherlands.  Maybe the reason they are questioning him now is because the KLPD noticed that both Joran and Paulus used him has part of their alibi in their statements by saying he was home and they know for a fact he was in the Netherlands with fathead Anita.

I agree, San.  I've never read or heard of Val ever being questioned.  I, too, believe Anita had both younger boys with her in Netherlands.  This alibi of Paulus' was just a story.  Remember shango's alibi that was not an alibi?  I think it was Paulus he referenced, but that's just my opinion.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: November 23, 2007, 09:37:55 AM »

We should get video of this arrival.  Wonder if Mommy and Daddy will meet his plane?   Rolling Eyes

Just follow the trail of sweat.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: November 23, 2007, 09:39:48 AM »

I was under the impression that Val had been questioned before, but going over the Dr. Phil document request he is not listed. (unless I missed it). Does anyone remember hearing if he was. If indeed he was not, then I am led to believe that he was not in the house that night. And if ALE knew he was in the Netherlands they may not have questioned him early on. So why bring him in for questioning now? Is he involved in the new evidence they have? Was Joran so sure he was home free that he would discuss this with his younger brother? Sounds like he talked to someone, what an idiot!

We are seeing that they may have missed something from the dossiers. Could it be as simple as something like this? Though don't believe ALE 'missed' this! But it could have been what the Dutch have followed up on.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: November 23, 2007, 09:40:02 AM »

Jossy just said as soon as the Judge of Instructions was done today, we'll know what the evidence is.  He told Megyn "oh we'll know".

NONE!! And Tyler here at the same time.  Three arrests.

It's a great day.

YES it is!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: November 23, 2007, 09:40:57 AM »

I noticed that the time in Aruba is one hour ahead of the eastern time zone.  I am in the same time zone as NYC and it is now 9.34 AM

That's because we changed our clocks two weeks ago so now we are ahead.  When we change our clocks in April we will be on the same time zone again.  (I know you know this Leslie just wanted to explain in case anyone else didn't)

Edited:  Meant to say they are ahead.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 01:50:05 PM by San » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: November 23, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »

I will post more later ... I am on the road.

I will try and get more info from Tim, Jossy, Beth, etc ...

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 23, 2007, 09:42:13 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

Did any of us really think that these 3 were going to be able to keep their mouths shut?

Did any of us really think that if the evidence was really looked at by professionals w/o an agenda and an investigative case was really done behind the scenes that these 3 would not be nabbed?

Did any of us think that if Aruba was continually kept in the crosshairs and continued to be affected by tourism and the Natalee Holloway case did not go away that Aruba/Dutch police were going to have to do the right thing?

This is the reason why we are all still here, Red.  We all knew that the pressure on Aruba had to be maintained if justice was to be served.  We knew as did the rest of the world that the three perps were "guilty as hell."  Thank you for giving us a voice and a place to gather to share our ideas.  Thank you for helping us organize in a manner that really has made a difference.  Yes, many little voices do make a loud noise, but they can only be understood if someone helps them all speak together, in one voice.  You've helped us do that and we appreciate it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 23, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

Did any of us really think...

Did any of us really think...

Did any of us think...

Morning RED

No
No
No

Yes!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: November 23, 2007, 09:52:24 AM »

That's because we changed our clocks two weeks ago so now we are ahead.  When we change our clocks in April we will be on the same time zone again.  (I know you know this Leslie just wanted to explain in case anyone else didn't)

I was not certain of the time difference and was glad to see the posting on the airport website!   We might know what the new evidence is sooner than we thought. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: November 23, 2007, 09:53:56 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

This is the reason why we are all still here, Red.  We all knew that the pressure on Aruba had to be maintained if justice was to be served.  We knew as did the rest of the world that the three perps were "guilty as hell."  Thank you for giving us a voice and a place to gather to share our ideas.  Thank you for helping us organize in a manner that really has made a difference.  Yes, many little voices do make a loud noise, but they can only be understood if someone helps them all speak together, in one voice.  You've helped us do that and we appreciate it.

Well said AZLady. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.