April 28, 2024, 02:08:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #690 11/21 - 11/23/2007  (Read 201395 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #920 on: November 23, 2007, 09:55:50 AM »

I noticed that the time in Aruba is one hour ahead of the eastern time zone.  I am in the same time zone as NYC and it is now 9.34 AM
42 Flights found at 10:32 (local time) on Friday, November 23rd 2007
Therefore, noon in Aruba is 11 AM in Montreal.

I am confused now...I thought Aruba was on 'my' time. Eastern time at this post is 9:57 am. (Maine)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: November 23, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »

I will post more later ... I am on the road.

I will try and get more info from Tim, Jossy, Beth, etc ...

Thanks Red!  I'm just waking up, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: November 23, 2007, 10:00:04 AM »

From Greta's blog:

November 23rd, 2007 8:48 AM Eastern
FRIDAY MORNING: Email From Outside Courthouse in Aruba: Latest in Natalee Holloway
by Greta Van Susteren
If you were slow to get up this morning (I confess I was), you should know that OTR Producer Tim Silfies was not….he has been up and running in Aruba…..check out the emails I have already received from him:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Tarrant, Angela
Sent: Fri Nov 23 07:34:44 2007
Subject: Aruba

Been at the courthouse this morning. Guards at the door and local media are reporting that the Kalpoes hearing is planned to happen at a police station rather here at the courthouse. Details are still sketchy, trying to get through to prosecutors office and attorneys.

+++++++++++

Sent: Fri Nov 23 08:12:43 2007

Just spoke to ******* Said that the hearings will take place today between 1-3pm. The Kalpoes will NOT go to the courthouse, but he won’t say where the hearings will be. After the hearings, the prosecutors office will not release any of the evidence against the suspects, and they will impose an order on the suspects and their lawyers not to discuss the evidence.

November 23rd, 2007 8:57 AM Eastern
More Emails From OTR Producer in Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren
Ok, now I am beginning to feel real guilty…OTR Producer Tim Silfies in Aruba is working so hard already this morning and I am just drinking my coffee….check out the two emails that just came in from him outside the courthouse:

Sent: Fri Nov 23 08:24:22 2007

******also told me that Joran is arriving to the island tonight. He won’t say where they are holding Joran

_______

Sent: Fri Nov 23 08:34:18 2007

Just got video of Paulus leaving the courthouse–not sure why he was there. Other cameras got him, he wouldn’t answer any questions though.

November 23rd, 2007 9:29 AM Eastern
Latest from Aruba: Hold for 8 Days??? Or Let the Three Go???
by Greta Van Susteren

OTR Producer Tim Silfies on the ground in Aruba just emailed me this press release from the PUBLIC PROSECUTOR:

press release
Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba ,

Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To all media
From the Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date November 23, 2007
Pages 1

Judge will hear K.-brothers on prolongation custody in Holloway-case

∑ J. v.d. S. on his way to Aruba

Today between 01.00 and 03.00 p.m. the brothers D.S.K. en S.S.K. will be heard by the judge of instruction on the Public Prosecutors’s decision to prolonge their custody for another eight days.
This hearing will not be conducted in the Aruba Court House but elsewhere. It is a hearing behind closed doors. No information will be given about the exact location of the hearings. Later this afternoon the judges decision will be published through a press release.

Late yesterday afternoon the third suspect, J.v.d. S., was led before a judge of instruction in Arnhem, The Netherlands, where he was arrested. That judge did not see any irregularity in his arrest. Afterwards V.d. S. was taken to a place of detention awaiting his transfer to Aruba. His arrival on Aruba is expected today and he will be instantly detained.
Monday November 26, V.d. S. will be heard on the judges order to detain him for a period of eight days. His defense lawyer will accompany V.d. S. in this hearing, which is a closed court session. There is a chance that at the same time the Public Prosecutor will ask for the prolongation of the detention for another eight days, since the first term will end by Wednesday.

For more information, you can call: (00 297) 592 8481 (between 08.00 a.m. and 06.00 p.m.; during the weekend between 09.00 and 11.00 a.m.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 23, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

MSNBC- Nov 23/07 Michelle 'canoeist' Kosinski TRANSCRIPT

MSNBC Morning Show
November 23, 2007

** Once again, caught this in progress

Kosinski:

... is it physical or forensic, they're not telling, they really want to keep this close to the vest and not give anything away about that Cameron.

Cameron:

Also something that is starting again in addition to this investigation Michelle is the search for Natalee. Her father now believing that the search in deeper waters is where she could be if she's not alive

Michelle:

Yes, believe or not Cameron that's something they were planning even before they got word of these arrests, they've been planning that for a long time.

A wealthy boat salvage and construction tycoon in Texas who donated this boat and all the equipment, it's a 125 foot boat They'll be here next week. They say that they have the top sonar and search equipment in the word on this boat, about $500,000.00 worth of equipment ( lol that's peanuts in terms of this type of equipment) they're going to use to search the deep water and that's in an area that's never been searched because they didn't have this equipment before.

The Prosecutor told me that, you know when people talk about this being a last hope, it's true and it's not true. He told me that he promised the two brothers Deepak and Satish Kelpoe, that he promised them that he would decide by the end of the year whether to charge them or dismiss the case. He made that promise to them because under Dutch law you need to have someone tried within a reasonable length of time after a person is accused. He wanted to respect so he said we'll do this by the end of the year and if we don't charge you, we will dismiss you.

However, if they did dismiss this case against these suspects and found new evidence later, they still could absolutely re-open it. So it's not like the case goes away then.

Cameeron:

Alright Michelle, thank you for the update from Aruba. We'll be talking to you throughout the day, thank you.

Let's bring in Susan Filan, she's MSNBC's senior legal analyist and former prosecutor. Good Morning Susan.

It's so hard to understand, first I hear it described as the statute of limitations that the prosecutor is reaching, Michelle Kozinski explaining it more. What does it mean legally?

Filan:

I don't think there's any clarity yet on the status of this case under aruban law. We do know that aruban law is very difficult; people could be held for long periods of time without lawyers, being interrogated.

I think what's happening now is the prosecution is trying in some way to wrap this case up but what sounds odd is they're saying this is the start of a new phase of a new investigation with serious, significant and important new leads.

Cameron:

I'm going to ask you about that, because they're saying there's new evidence. You're a prosecutor, they have to bring it if they're saying it's sifnificant. It can't be all their stories are inconsistent, right?

Filan:

No, but what it could be, it doesn't necessarily have to be new forensic evidence or new physical evidence, it could be a new witness that's come forward, it could be an old witness that's come fowrard.

Cameron:

But it has to be substantial

Filan:

Sure it has to be more than what they had in the past otherwise they wouldn't be able to advance the case. And everything is sealed as you know Cameron, they're not going to reveal anything prior although we do know there is a hearing today, something's got to be revealed during that hearing today in order for the Judge to hold them for 8 more days.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: November 23, 2007, 10:06:24 AM »

I'm sure Paulus was at the courthouse trying to find out what type of evidence and how strong a case they might have against his perverted son.  I am really concerned about Paulus' influence in this case.  Obviously, if he's at the courthouse early this morning, he's trying to influence the people who will hear or be involved in the case.  The Dutch need to corral this man, now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: November 23, 2007, 10:11:13 AM »

have no fear, the DUTCH are not skeeeeeeeeered of low life 2 bit slug sweat machine like paulus

paulus is weak - just like his pathetic son

paulus will be squished

the new EVIDENCE will be overwhelming

it will not even be possible to make  defense for it

ITS OVER

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: November 23, 2007, 10:12:07 AM »

Anita will be divorcing paulus soon

no one wants to be married to a sweaty PIG

course, she is one also  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: November 23, 2007, 10:13:17 AM »

when the evidence is revealed

the SATAN supporters will have to find a new party to defend

cause this case is over

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: November 23, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »

maybe in 15-20 years joran the PIG can go back to school

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: November 23, 2007, 10:14:48 AM »

Robots, that makes sense.  If the Dutch are going to solve this case, they know (and we know) that Paulus must be contained and not able to influence the judges, the prosecution or any of the other players.  So, it's in the Dutch hands now. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 23, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »

thank you thank you thank you DUTCH TEAM

now, go get paulus  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: November 23, 2007, 10:16:24 AM »

Robots, that makes sense.  If the Dutch are going to solve this case, they know (and we know) that Paulus must be contained and not able to influence the judges, the prosecution or any of the other players.  So, it's in the Dutch hands now. 

yep, the got his number a long time ago

the know everything he has done, they hate him
he is BAD

they will squish him like the bug he is

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: November 23, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »

i suspect the DJ will be arrested soon

he will sing so fast  Razz

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 23, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »

hey anita

how is the delicious sporter doing today ??

huh ????

is he deliciouis OR is he ROTTEN

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 23, 2007, 10:19:38 AM »

now, go get paulus  Cool

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: November 23, 2007, 10:19:52 AM »

Paul Reynolds is on Fox and he said he has not heard what the new evidence is.  Host said JQK it is not testimonial evidence in his judgement it is some something you can perceive perhaps some sort of scientific evidence does that give him a clue.  Paul said they don't really have a clue.  Paul said they greatly appreciate the efforts of the new team.  Paul said he doesn't know exactly what they are looking for regarding the new ocean search but they always welcomed everyone that was willing to assist in the search and provide additional information.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: November 23, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »

now, go get paulus  Cool

ehheheheheheheh

that is classic

thank you klass

what a fool he is

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 23, 2007, 10:21:40 AM »

Anita will be divorcing paulus soon

no one wants to be married to a sweaty PIG

course, she is one also  Cool

Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 23, 2007, 10:22:31 AM »

From Scrux:

FierlJepper

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Nu.Nl:

The Aruban former police commissioner Gerold dompig, in charge of the investigations into the Holloway-case until May last year , alleges that they have tapped the phones of the Van der Sloot family during the last months.

He also doesn’t rule out that they’ve infiltrated with the family of the main suspect Joran in the Netherlands, so that Legal authorities could obtain new evidence.

“The answer lies close to home”, supposes Dompig. “I believe that a trusted person became very close with the family members. After a few month you then typically start to talk.”

Possible

The former chief of police remarks that since The Netherlands have taken over the investigations from him into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, many more investigations “movements” became possible.

“With us a request for a house search with the family at Aruba was denied twice by the judge, whilst the Dutch team received approval immediately. Maybe that a DNA-finding was made.”

Prove

The chief of the Public Prosecution on Aruba, Hans Mos, informs us not being in the position to comment on these indications. “The new evidence is a variation of old and new material. It’s and-and.”

One is not allowed to present evidence that has been used before, unless you weren’t aware that you already had the prove already in your possession. The old files weren’t sufficient by itselves, however in relation with new facts it becomes interesting, and that’s a ‘novum’ (a new thing; not seen before).

Contradictory

Also Dompig believes that for the new evidence they have connected old facts together. “The prove can of course also just be a contradicting statement or the discovery that someone lied about something.”

“Last year I was the first who started to simply compare the statements to see of they matched up.”

Threats

In 2006 Dompig was taken of the case. According to him he left since he and his family were threatened.

“Then the case commenced to become too much about me. As soon as a case start to become about you, you’re in the way and have to get out.”

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: November 23, 2007, 10:22:49 AM »

1. telephone calls intercepted

2. emails intercepted

3. video - or video phone confiscated

im going with # 3 -- just guessing OF COURSE

too many phones GOT LOST that night and next day

they were NEVER LOST - they were hidden

thank you freddie  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.