April 19, 2024, 06:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #691 11/23 - 11/24/2007  (Read 218628 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 23, 2007, 09:24:45 AM »

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:19:07 AM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:07:35 AM »

BUMPING my post from pg. 48 of last thread.
 Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
OK>>>Dutch searches last spring at Jorans and Kalpoe compounds and placed phone/wiretaps. Later TES announces big ships w/ big equipment heading for Aruba water search. Perps phones start ringing to each other when they fear TES may know a location to look for Natalee. Perps blab back and forth...OMG WE HAVE TO MOVE HER...how can we figure out a way to move her so they do not find her (and the shit they dumped with her tying them to her)etc., etc....TES search is delayed but inevitable so they continue to TALK to each other....phone/wiretaps ring in on all this chatter. BINGO---now they GOT EM' and now they probably know exactly where to search for Natalee.
ANY takers on this theory???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 11:10:17 AM »

Wahhhhhh!  I was just tangoing away and got locked out of the cage.  WAAHHHHH! 

Oh well, here goes...again...don't you guys wish I would go back to work?

From Scrux:

FierlJepper

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Nu.Nl:

The Aruban former police commissioner Gerold dompig, in charge of the investigations into the Holloway-case until May last year , alleges that they have tapped the phones of the Van der Sloot family during the last months.

He also doesn’t rule out that they’ve infiltrated with the family of the main suspect Joran in the Netherlands, so that Legal authorities could obtain new evidence.

The answer lies close to home”, supposes Dompig. “I believe that a trusted person became very close with the family members. After a few month you then typically start to talk.”

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:56 pm
The Simian knows his Lordship did not have a key to open the door to eden
the answer lies with the Arawak Nation

Yes, the answers have been there all along... Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »

And my reply Nut...Think you got it right. But they can't move her...They must be sweating...They're NAILED.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »

Fox news reporting GAG ORDER ISSUED by Aruba prosecutor so no leaks of info...maybe/maybe not  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 11:12:55 AM »

The fact that they have not hauled Paulus' ass in prison makes me suspicious.  Ben Vocking, Rudy Croes, Dennis Jacobs are Paulus' friends and they are still in charge.

To me the Van der Sloots are playing the I'm so worried and this is not fair to Joran with the media.  I believe they know exactly what is happening.  Anita is actress and she can turn it on and off with the best of them.

I am watching it all play out and if it results in the conviction of Joran I will say they have done their job.  If it doesn't I will say this was all part of the overall plan.

San .. you and I have the same mindset.  I do believe that Anita let something slip when she conveyed that the Kalpoe and van der Sloot families had already been questioned recently. .

I am suspicious that collaborations ... getting stories straight ... were taking place in preparation for a planned outcome to the Natalee Holloway case ... a planned outcome that Gerold Dompig has previously revealed and ... the planned outcome does not hold Paulus van der Sloot accountable ... does not hold the sons of the elite accountable ... does not hold those in the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involved in the coverup accountable. The planned outcome ... Joran, Deepak and Satish panicked and ... disposed of a deceased Natalee following an accidental overdose.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/NEWS/711220327/1001

Re-Arrests Bring Holloway Family "Hope"
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Nov. 22, 2007
By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

She (Anita van der Sloot) said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

And there’s another stunning revelation from the authorities: Though they’re convinced Holloway is dead, they tell 48 Hours that they believe she was not murdered.

"This was a highly intoxicated body of a very small person," says Dompig.

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

"We’re not talking about killers here," he says

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 11:14:03 AM »

Sorry Nut, I gave credit to the theory to Wreck on previous thread... darn it... sorry!

Rob, that is so weird you said that about Shango - I had JUST had that thought about 30 seconds prior to reading your post.  This time Shango needs to fess up and tell us who they are! Or at last promise us when it's over.

I agree... this is a trial not testimony.  I am also hoping that at long last one of the KBros will crack and tell all and save us all time.  It could happen if the evidence is as explosive as described. 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 11:14:54 AM »

Fox news reporting GAG ORDER ISSUED by Aruba prosecutor so no leaks of info...maybe/maybe not  Wink

LOL  A gag order means our friend JR can't perform either job.   Shocked
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »

I got locked out of the last thread...darn it....I just heard that as well.....

I think things are going to be VERY TIGHT this time around......the dutch are in control and will be watching the aruban LE very closely......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 11:19:04 AM »

ROTFLMAO!!  the only job she performs starts with an f.......she is so full of crap.....i love that none of the 'in the knows'  and anita's 'good friends' knew that anita and the val and the k parents had been questioned......they are all being exposed for being liars.......it's about time

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 11:20:03 AM »

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 11:20:32 AM »

Just when I decided the perps in Natalee's case would walk forever! I cannot believe authorities are finally bringing them back in. What about Paulus?
I hope whatever the new evidence is, it will seal their fate forever!
Not that I have the slightest clue as to what is going on but I seriously doubt either of the Kalpoes opened their mouths, unless of course, one of them finally opened their cold hearts. I dont see it happening. And I definitely dont see Joran and K2 ever speaking.
Wonder if Deepak finally gave them the run down of the eight minute phone call?
Maybe authorities bugged the Kalpoe home or car to catch a personal convo between K2?
Ive always thought a drunk or high Joran would probably confess one day..

kinda like OJ.
Hats off to the Dutch. Do something with it this time, and follow though please!

From Day One..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »

The fact that they have not hauled Paulus' ass in prison makes me suspicious.  Ben Vocking, Rudy Croes, Dennis Jacobs are Paulus' friends and they are still in charge.

To me the Van der Sloots are playing the I'm so worried and this is not fair to Joran with the media.  I believe they know exactly what is happening.  Anita is actress and she can turn it on and off with the best of them.

I am watching it all play out and if it results in the conviction of Joran I will say they have done their job.  If it doesn't I will say this was all part of the overall plan.

San .. you and I have the same mindset.  I do believe that Anita let something slip when she conveyed that the Kalpoe and van der Sloot families had already been questioned recently. .

I am suspicious that collaborations ... getting stories straight ... were taking place in preparation for a planned outcome to the Natalee Holloway case ... a planned outcome that Gerold Dompig has previously revealed and ... the planned outcome does not hold Paulus van der Sloot accountable ... does not hold the sons of the elite accountable ... does not hold those in the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involved in the coverup accountable. The planned outcome ... Joran, Deepak and Satish panicked and ... disposed of a deceased Natalee following an accidental overdose.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/NEWS/711220327/1001

Re-Arrests Bring Holloway Family "Hope"
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Nov. 22, 2007
By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

She (Anita van der Sloot) said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

And there’s another stunning revelation from the authorities: Though they’re convinced Holloway is dead, they tell 48 Hours that they believe she was not murdered.

"This was a highly intoxicated body of a very small person," says Dompig.

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

"We’re not talking about killers here," he says

Someone posted that the prosecutor recently returned from the Netherlands.  I believe he/she were going over final details.  Over the past two 1/2 years every time a prosecutor went to the Netherlands the outcome was never in favor of Beth/Dave.  Remember how horrified Greta was when she heard the prosecutor took a vacation right smack dab in the middle of the most import time of this case.  When she took her vacation that time Van der Straaten also took his vacation right before he retired.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 11:21:33 AM »

Sorry Nut, I gave credit to the theory to Wreck on previous thread... darn it... sorry!

Rob, that is so weird you said that about Shango - I had JUST had that thought about 30 seconds prior to reading your post.  This time Shango needs to fess up and tell us who they are! Or at last promise us when it's over.

I agree... this is a trial not testimony.  I am also hoping that at long last one of the KBros will crack and tell all and save us all time.  It could happen if the evidence is as explosive as described. 

Well, if Shango reappears he owes me a kiss! Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 11:22:31 AM »

Paulus should NOT be allowed in the Courthouse!  He should not be allowed access to Joran either.  He should be the main one the guard is there to prevent entry and yet we are told he has already been inside the courthouse this morning.

This is not right and should not have been allowed to have happen.  Is he trying to get to the judge before the judge even sees the new evidence or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 11:23:33 AM »

Kalpoe Bros need to talk and throw Paulus under the bus.  Lock him up, throw away the key, burn his law license.  Get him off the streets.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »

Someone posted that the prosecutor recently returned from the Netherlands.  I believe he/she were going over final details.  Over the past two 1/2 years every time a prosecutor went to the Netherlands the outcome was never in favor of Beth/Dave.  Remember how horrified Greta was when she heard the prosecutor took a vacation right smack dab in the middle of the most import time of this case.  When she took her vacation that time Van der Straaten also took his vacation right before he retired.

I always thought the vacation was a ploy......not sure why...but it never seemed to 'fit'.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 11:24:53 AM »

Paulus should NOT be allowed in the Courthouse!  He should not be allowed access to Joran either.  He should be the main one the guard is there to prevent entry and yet we are told he has already been inside the courthouse this morning.

This is not right and should not have been allowed to have happen.  Is he trying to get to the judge before the judge even sees the new evidence or what?

This was my first thought when I read that on Gretawire.  Paulus in the courthouse is a very bad thing!  Only one reason he is there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 11:26:16 AM »

if we see Taco talking about in-depth knowledge of the new evidence . . . we will know Paulus knows and has told Taco.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »

http://metropoint.metro.lu/20071123_Amsterdam.pdf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.