April 19, 2024, 02:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #691 11/23 - 11/24/2007  (Read 218615 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 11:27:40 AM »

I can see where we might all think this is a farce under the pretense of justice, as we have seen this so many times where we thought it was a "gotcha" moment, and then it turned out to be another escapade under the guise of justice, but it seems to me the "voluntary manslaughter" speaks to something other than "she got drunk, she took drugs and she died."  I think that would lower the charge to "involuntary manslaughter."  I just hope this is the time where Natalee's voice will not be forever silenced and that she will be brought home for a decent burial.  Regardless of the outcome, I think that in and of itself would bring Beth & Dave some kind of peace, knowing that she was where they could go and pay respect to her memory rather than being on a satanic island in the bottom of an ocean where the most evil of people devised a plan to drug her, rape her, sell the contents of that misdeed, and ended up killing her, trying to destroy her remains and denigrating her memory via Julia Renfraud and her little band of evil incarnate, Refugees.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 11:30:47 AM »

Only a total sleaze like Paulus would be going in the courthouse with these hearings scheduled.  He knows the judge is likely to be there even though we are told the hearings will be held elsewhere, probably at the jail.

He is an attorney and should know better.  If he doesn't he does not deserve to hold a license.  He should be sanctioned heavily for this breach of proper protocol or have his license suspended.  If he can't control himself better than this, lock his ass up until this is over, far away from the judges who will be hearing the evidence and far away from his lying, smirking devil spawn.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 11:31:16 AM »

Paulus should NOT be allowed in the Courthouse!  He should not be allowed access to Joran either.  He should be the main one the guard is there to prevent entry and yet we are told he has already been inside the courthouse this morning.

This is not right and should not have been allowed to have happen.  Is he trying to get to the judge before the judge even sees the new evidence or what?.

Hi Anna...I agree.....but he is a practicing attorney Rolling Eyes but i'd bet he is not going to get any info from anyone.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »

We have two new Fox News Videos.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

Jossy Mansur and Paul Reynolds

***All videos courtesy of Carpe Noctem***

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »

Paulus should NOT be allowed in the Courthouse!  He should not be allowed access to Joran either.  He should be the main one the guard is there to prevent entry and yet we are told he has already been inside the courthouse this morning.

This is not right and should not have been allowed to have happen.  Is he trying to get to the judge before the judge even sees the new evidence or what?

if we see Taco talking about in-depth knowledge of the new evidence . . . we will know Paulus knows and has told Taco.

if we see taco saying that we will know he is again talking through his empty brain......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 11:33:55 AM »

This is not right and should not have been allowed to have happen.  Is he trying to get to the judge before the judge even sees the new evidence or what?

Would it be sweet or what to have Paulus hauled in on bribery charges for this action?

I know it will not happen and that, too, bothers me, Anna, unless he was there for questioning, which we do not know but yes, that bothered me.

It sounded like "business as usual."

San, that was the package that never returned from the Hague, that gave the pukes the 'get out of jail free' card.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 11:33:58 AM »

He was at the courthouse to find out where the hearings would take place and which judge would conduct them.  He wants info and he wants it fast, before Joran's plane hits the tarmac.  I have to think the Dutch are anticipating his actions.  I hope the Dutch are anticipating his attempts to thwart justice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »

This was my first thought when I read that on Gretawire.  Paulus in the courthouse is a very bad thing!  Only one reason he is there.

I agree.  The personal and professional relationships that Paulus van der Sloot has with the judges and those within the Aruban Justice System has presented a conflict of interest from day one of the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE:  Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2007, 11:36:03 AM »

LOL...even I can get the gist of that headline...I'll bet he is emotional....and scared poopless ( not what i wanted to say of course) the dutch planned this beautifully.....no chance for anyone to be warned or told what to say/do.....sounds like there is a rat fry in the planning Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 11:39:21 AM »

This is not right and should not have been allowed to have happen.  Is he trying to get to the judge before the judge even sees the new evidence or what?.

Hi Anna...I agree.....but he is a practicing attorney Rolling Eyes but i'd bet he is not going to get any info from anyone.....

I am also sure Paulus and Anita have been discussing this since the re-questioning and would like to assure Joran to say he was just kidding about any conversations overheard, things like that as a defense.

There is no matter so urgent that Paulus had to be at the courthouse at opening.  If he had legal business there, his partner and attorney to Joran could have conducted it in his stead. 

Tapped conversations, well, I hope they have followed up on these and it led to some tangible evidence for otherwise they will just say they knew they were being tapped and decided to play a little prank on the cops, etc. 

I hope if this is the evidence, it did in fact lead to concrete forensics, no pun intended.

I still wonder what KLPD was doing with that measuring tape at the Sloot compound.

Someone will leak at least the nature of the new evidence.  Aruba leaks like a sieve.

And I thought Dompig said the answers lie in MB!  Now he says close to home?  What does that mean exactly?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 11:39:27 AM »

I can see where we might all think this is a farce under the pretense of justice, as we have seen this so many times where we thought it was a "gotcha" moment, and then it turned out to be another escapade under the guise of justice, but it seems to me the "voluntary manslaughter" speaks to something other than "she got drunk, she took drugs and she died."  I think that would lower the charge to "involuntary manslaughter." I just hope this is the time where Natalee's voice will not be forever silenced and that she will be brought home for a decent burial.  Regardless of the outcome, I think that in and of itself would bring Beth & Dave some kind of peace, knowing that she was where they could go and pay respect to her memory rather than being on a satanic island in the bottom of an ocean where the most evil of people devised a plan to drug her, rape her, sell the contents of that misdeed, and ended up killing her, trying to destroy her remains and denigrating her memory via Julia Renfraud and her little band of evil incarnate, Refugees.

Hi Tyler...I agree with you.....it's time for justice for Natalee, for her parents

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »

He was at the courthouse to find out where the hearings would take place and which judge would conduct them.  He wants info and he wants it fast, before Joran's plane hits the tarmac.  I have to think the Dutch are anticipating his actions.  I hope the Dutch are anticipating his attempts to thwart justice.

I bet he didn't learn anything new...he's not going to get the info this time...baby Sloot is history. Paulus can't twist these halls any longer...he will try...but the Dutch are not going to be made fools in the eyes of the world any more.  ROBOTS WAS RIGHT!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 11:40:10 AM »

Posted by MF at RU:

MF Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:38 am   

Yes, Mos (fiscaal) just said that must keep in mind that these suspects are innocent until it is proven otherwise and to keep them from being labeled as that and prevent any misjudgements, the cases will be heard in different locations on the island and on monday. They have not been charged with anything.

It was impossible to get a judge from Curacao in Aruba on the weekend, reason why Joran's case will be heard on Monday. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 11:41:17 AM »

If the evidence is from wiretaps on the van der Sloot family, the Kalpoes will be presented with the evidence today. They will have the chance to come clean before Joran is questioned. They are being held separately to be protected and to make it harder for anyone to get to them or at least to get to both of them. Paulus needs to know what the evidence is, he needs to get to the Kalpoes attorneys. The Kalpoes will roll when they are presented with the evidence. Unless they are scared for their lives.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 11:43:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I'm trying to get my brain around this. If the Dutch searchers planted something during the search of the VDS property to enable tapping calls, wouldn't it have only captured Paulus' and Anita's conversations? I would suppose they did the same at the Kalpoe's house and would therefore have K2s conversations, but I suppose they just got Joran in conversations he had with his parents or K2? I don't think he talks with the Kalpoe's.

How on earth could Joran be detained if his Dad isn't? In order for Joran to be caught divulging info he shouldn't know, he had to have an "in the know" ear.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »

If the evidence is from wiretaps on the van der Sloot family, the Kalpoes will be presented with the evidence today. They will have the chance to come clean before Joran is questioned. They are being held separately to be protected and to make it harder for anyone to get to them or at least to get to both of them. Paulus needs to know what the evidence is, he needs to get to the Kalpoes attorneys. The Kalpoes will roll when they are presented with the evidence. Unless they are scared for their lives.

IIRC......last night i heard that even the k2's attorney was not allowed to see them....i thought holy crap!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:04 pm
Prepare the fires.
We need a sacrifice
A babylonian beast. Young Lamb der Sloot

Yes, Joran...it's time to light the fires. 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »

Agree!  I think they are the most likely to crack and it is a good thing that they are presented with the evidence first.  Keeping slimy Paulus away from them is very important.  My concern is that it not get leaked to him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2007, 11:46:36 AM »

Posted by MF at RU:

MF Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:38 am   

Yes, Mos (fiscaal) just said that must keep in mind that these suspects are innocent until it is proven otherwise and to keep them from being labeled as that and prevent any misjudgements, the cases will be heard in different locations on the island and on monday. They have not been charged with anything.

It was impossible to get a judge from Curacao in Aruba on the weekend, reason why Joran's case will be heard on Monday. 

MF clarifies that the Kalpoes will be seen by the judge today
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2007, 11:47:19 AM »

TOAST

they are done

paulus has no power over the DUTCH

paulus will be arrested soon

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.