April 26, 2024, 01:23:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 236384 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 08:54:39 AM »

i heard thru the GRAPEFINE the following

Satish is singing like you would not beleive

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 08:55:34 AM »

posted by gwen @ RU:

NATALEE BUSTS TRIGGERED BY TAPS REPORT
By STEVE DUNLEAVY and PATRICK GALLAHUE, With Post Wire Services

November 24, 2007 -- Bombshell wiretaps of the prime suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway allegedly provided prosecutors with the evidence they were seeking to rearrest the three men they have long suspected were involved in her vanishing in Aruba.

Prosecutors monitored calls between Joran van der Sloot, 20, and brothers Satish, 21, and Deepak Kalpoe, 24, in which the three suspects contradicted earlier statements they had made to police about the Alabama teen's May 2005 disappearance, the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf reported yesterday, citing anonymous detectives in Aruba.

An Aruban judge deemed yesterday that the secret evidence was damning enough to keep the Surinamese Kalpoe brothers in jail for at least another eight days as authorities continue their investigation.

Dutch national van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands on suspicion of voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm and was en route to Aruba yesterday.

He was expected to be in court on Monday, said Aruba's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos.

"I'm just praying and hoping and anxiously waiting," Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway told The Post.

"It's been such a long time."

All three men were arrested in June 2005 but denied any involvement in her disappearance. A judge ended up ordering their release, citing a lack of evidence.

But this time, the Kalpoe brothers were remanded to separate jails.

The Kalpoes' attorney, David Kock, called the arrests "an act of despair."

"There was no reason for their arrest now," he told an Aruban radio station Thursday. "We will take all kinds of measures to give our clients their freedom as soon as possible."

As reported by The Post, authorities are under the gun to bring charges before an Aruban statute of limitations lapses at the end of this year and prosecutors are forced to drop van der Sloot and the Kalpoes as suspects.

Prosecutors can rename the men as suspects with a judge's approval, but only if they come up with new evidence that implicates the three.

Authorities combed the island in the weeks and months after the disappearance of Holloway, then 18, and came up with little in the way of evidence.

But Beth Holloway is hoping this could be the break she has waited for.

"There is no closure yet," she said. "But my attorney [John Kelly] is pulling out all the stops to get that closure."

Natalee Holloway's father, David Holloway, will depart for Aruba on Monday to launch his own search in deeper waters for his daughter's body. He believes police did not look in water deeper than 330 feet.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was in Aruba celebrating her high-school graduation when she disappeared just hours before she was supposed to board a flight home. Witnesses said she was last seen leaving a bar with the three suspects.

steve.dunleavy@nypost.com

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11242007/news/nationalnews/aruba_3_snagged_by_the_wire_140394.htm

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 08:57:39 AM »

Observor, a friend sent that elf yourself to me last year and I made my son look pretty silly, I still remember sending it to Klaas and San  Laughing but I think it's too good for Joe T and K2  Laughing Elves are generally good peeps  Laughing

I think Joe T's been trying to get a primetime show on the cable networks for years now and Joran's been a means to an end for him in that regard.  Rolling Eyes So let's keep writing in to complain about him so his dream can't come true.

I would think that the only evidence that the dutch were privvy to in the beginning was what was forwarded to they or the NFI, in Janssen's trips across the pond. Just as we've always seen there was no logic nor best practices in what the ALE did, it had to be apparent to the KPLD if they intended to make this go away then they needed to re-examine for gaps in the ALE and Janssen. It may have been political too, between Jacobs and Stratten there certainly was enough opportunity and from those involved on Natalee's behalf, obviously it appears they were deliberately incompetent at times?

I would truly hope that after a year of effort that the KPLD would have turned over every rock, every hard drive, every cell phone, every possible informant. I think it will be political and tourism suicide if Mos makes these bold statements and then the whole case goes "POOF" again.

One would think the dutch realize this, hopefully Mos does and that the hearts and psyches of those who so loved Natalee can endure this one last roller coaster ride.

I agree Nonesuche.  It was never a case of incompetent police work.  I am tired of hearing that they were a small island and weren't used to these types of crimes.  That is pure BS, the murder and crime thread proves it.  They were exposed to the world what lowlives they are and how corrupt their government is.  They knew what these men were doing to the American Tourists for years (as per Dennis Jacobs) and they did nothing about it.  It was a game to them and I can't imagine how many other victims there are.  Target the Americans and other young tourists as long as they aren't from Aruba we will not prosecute you.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 08:58:01 AM »

deepak thinks his goooooose is cooked

no _ _  _ _   sherlock !!!!!!!!!

this case is over

GO GET PAULUS ------------------NOW

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 09:00:17 AM »

Aruba will pay the price for the sloots bullcrap for the next 10 years

sloot house going up for sale

they either move or they will be moved

UHHHH--OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

trouble in paradise

ANITA - shut up  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 09:01:33 AM »

someone finally go the cameras and videos

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 09:08:20 AM »

New Fox News Video

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

HANS MOS - ARUBAN PROSECUTOR - NEW EVIDENCE - NATALEE NOT ALIVE

***ALL VIDEOS COURTESY OF CARPE NOCTEM***

Morning all...Hey, I watched that earlier and I think I kinda like this guy. He sounds like he won't put up with any bullshit and is going to pull out the big guns to solve this once and for all. He actually seems trustworthy.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 09:09:40 AM »

New Fox News Video

Morning all...Hey, I watched that earlier and I think I kinda like this guy. He sounds like he won't put up with any bullshit and is going to pull out the big guns to solve this once and for all. He actually seems trustworthy.
i heard he wants to kick the _ _ _ _ out of paulus  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2007, 09:16:02 AM »

Rosemary spinning right now on Fox.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »

Anna Thanks for the update from Pearl at BFN that it is Judge Smid. I too would feel a lot better if it was one of the new judges. Is it intentional that it is just being reported as 'a judge'? If Greta's on her way maybe we should email her and she can verify.

******* Sander's phone could haave gone overboard off of the family boat. Igsigs...the second group.

Infiltration...sounds like a totally new person befriended someone. Could be a language thing . Personally I'm leaning to someone like Fabienne because of Joran's ego.

Red Thanks for the info on the upcoming search and in advance for the inside info.

Morning all!

I was thinking along those lines as well Mum.

For those that 'see', Carpe's shots of the plastic bag certainly show the shape of a cell phone.

Maybe 'someone's' phone (there were MANY 'phone' stories that night -- Deepak's out of minutes, Paulus using Anita's, Joran left his at a girlfriends...) ended up with Natalee.

Can't find the Shango/Simian quote right now -- but isn't there a reference to a boat ride to Columbia ....ping....ping....ping

I prayer that this is the beginning of the TRUTH

And I pray that I will NEVER have to see Taco on TV again -- or hear the slurred accent spin of lies from the skank -- UNLESS it is an interview of them BEHIND BARS (no skanky -- a 'different kind of bar than you are used to).

AVOID ARUBAJustice for Natalee Holloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:39 AM »

Special edition of Geraldo on tonight.  Will be talking about high tech equipment.

Rosmarie Arnold is on Fox and Friends.

She is saying Joran has not been charged.  She is saying remember they held him for 3 months and they had no evidence.

They don't think it's forensic evidence and they don't have a body.

She said they will find out what evidence they have on Joran before Monday.

The host just said to Rosemary that if those guys talk that would be malpractice on your part.

Rosmarie is saying we don't know what happened to Natalee.

She is talking about that they botched the investigation and there were preditors on the beach and they didn't investigate that  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 09:21:51 AM »

Rosemary spinning right now on Fox.

She is a moron and a liar.  She needs a course on how to speak.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »

That Rosemary aggravates the crap out of me.  I want to reach thru the screen and smack her.  She keeps pronouncing his name like a bodily function.  Joe doesn't even do that.  She and Joe are going down there if things ramp up.  Why?  To do what? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »

A little reading from 2002 related to the technology used by Colombian Druggies (including North Valle Cartel).  I don't recall reading this when we first researched the mob links.

The range of Urrego's network extended across the Caribbean and the upper half of South America. He and his operatives used it to send text messages to laptops in dozens of planes and boats to inform their pilots when it was safe to go, and to receive confirmations of when loads were dropped and retrieved. According to one intelligence official who analyzed Urrego's network, it was transmitting 1,000 messages a day -- and not one of them was intercepted, even by U.S. spy planes.

When Urrego typed a message into his computer, it created a digital bit-stream that was then encrypted and fed through a converter that parceled the data out at high frequencies. Digital communications over a radio network can be put into a code much more easily than voice transmissions, and thus are far tougher to intercept and decipher. "There's going to be a delay in sending and receiving messages," says a surveillance expert who does code-breaking work for the DEA and CIA, "but it's going to be fairly friggin' secure."

http://www.cocaine.org/cokecrime/index.html
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I am new.  I chose this moniker because I hope they all sing like a canary.  I have been reading this forum since it began though I stopped reading for about the last six months until the news broke. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2007, 09:30:15 AM »

It's starting to look pretty gosh darn obvious to me.

Wiretaps led the KLPD to the Sloot house and specifically to the garden - where Paulus or Joran temporarily stored Natalee. The KLPD dug up that area based on the wiretaps looking for the forensics that would close the case. Totally unknown if anything was discovered at this time.

These calls may have actually been made while Joran was on Aruba for a break from school earlier this year and not in Holland. Sometime between Jan and Mar as early indication implicates.

Calls / Texts would be technical forensics and probably enough to get a conviction, but maybe not. The technological end of forensics does have it's errors (although not many - as those calls / texts are logged) It depends on how skilled the investigators are. It's the physical that makes it impossible to squirm free.

In conjunction - it's the physical and technological that will send the suspects away for years.

Mos seems to have them and is not afraid to say so.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2007, 09:31:29 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I am new.  I chose this moniker because I hope they all sing like a canary.  I have been reading this forum since it began though I stopped reading for about the last six months until the news broke. 

Welcome to the cage Canary. Very Happy

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2007, 09:33:55 AM »

It's starting to look pretty gosh darn obvious to me.

Wiretaps led the KLPD to the Sloot house and specifically to the garden - where Paulus or Joran temporarily stored Natalee. The KLPD dug up that area based on the wiretaps looking for the forensics that would close the case. Totally unknown if anything was discovered at this time.

These calls may have actually been made while Joran was on Aruba for a break from school earlier this year and not in Holland. Sometime between Jan and Mar as early indication implicates.

Calls / Texts would be technical forensics and probably enough to get a conviction, but maybe not. The technological end of forensics does have it's errors (although not many - as those calls / texts are logged) It depends on how skilled the investigators are. It's the physical that makes it impossible to squirm free.

In conjunction - it's the physical and technological that will send the suspects away for years.

Mos seems to have them and is not afraid to say so.

at this point - he has them pretty good
when the K2 pukes - the whole shooting match is over

and when they puke because they will be shown the evidence - that is when they confess everything and in the mean time joran will be in denial mode UNTIL he sees the evidence

its actually a brilliant strategy by the DUTCH

- A Horse's Tale
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2007, 09:34:07 AM »

Welcome to the cage Canary. Very Happy
[/quote]

will have to figure out my way around here - thanks for the welcome.

I read yesterday on RU that maybe the Diedl stuff had to do with internet providers being located in Venez. or elsewhere off the island.  Any thoughts on that theory - that the internet providers themselves were off island?  Thanks..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2007, 09:34:22 AM »

New Fox News Video

I agree Nut - he wants this over with.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.