June 03, 2024, 07:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238685 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 24, 2007, 09:13:14 PM »

Did they say it was and friend of Joran's specifically or just of one of the 3 perps?  It could have been an infiltrator of one of the Kalpoes, couldn't it?

I am so sorry, but this just struck me as so darned funny!!!
Can you sense a bit of frustration by a certain reporter??!! roflmao!!
She missed all the scoops AND can't find the mole!!! lol

gwen Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:10 pm    

all10suspects wrote:
The reporter, who is in Aruba, learned that they used an informant, who "infiltrated", that person was a trusted friend of the suspects, or one of the three, and that's how they got information.

Can this person get the reward money?

Who the hell cares...Geeez    

That is just too funny to me!!!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: November 24, 2007, 09:13:37 PM »

Snoopy, thanks...had a senior moment and couldn't remember Harold Copus's name... Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 24, 2007, 09:13:38 PM »

Thanks Puzzler/San and everyone else who updated on Geraldo, I wasn't able to watch.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 24, 2007, 09:14:03 PM »

Hi Truthseeker, I corresponded with Gene Ralston after he had done the searches of San Francisco Bay during the Scott Peterson case, and then was back in touch with him when Tim started the side sonar searches in Aruba.  It is too bad that when I got my new computer I didn't realize I needed to save all my old emails and of course lost them, but I had asked him about that pond as I thought it looked like a natural place to put Natalee.

What he said back to me was really interesting, in that it was impossible to search and that he couldn't say any more about that.

His mail always left a question mark in my mind.  We had read it was chock full of refuse, metal, tree branches, tires, etc, so I always thought it meant he couldn't tow his side sonar equipment in there as it would get tangled, or maybe the metal threw it off.  But why he could not explain anything to me like he normally would caught my attention.

Maybe I'll pop him another mail even though it has been ages since I've talked to him.  I have indeed wondered if he will be in on the upcoming side sonar search. 

I remember what he told me when I asked him where he thought she was.  The words aren't exact as the mail is gone, but he said he thought she was put in the wire fish/lobster cage which was weighted with something, and then was taken out to where that shelf suddenly drops off and it becomes quite deep.  He said he thought they were trying to hit the grounds where the crab live and regenerate, because they are carniverous, and that yes the bones would be left in that cage and depending on the currents in the area, would probably stay quite stationary for a long time due to the weighting of it.

I'll do a search at WS and see if I can find his exact words as I had posted them there.  xox

That's very interesting.  Thanks for sharing that info.  I always thought the explanations were vegue.  Can't figure out why.  What you said about having problems because of all of te refuse in the water makes sense, but we have never heard TES explain it that way.  If you hear from Gene Ralston I would love to know what he has to say about it.

Hi Truthseeker, Here is what the salty and wonderful side sonar captain, Gene Ralston, said about this subject in an email to me. Luckily it popped right up in search:

"If Natalee were placed in water, the most logical would be in the ocean.
It would have been difficult to have placed her with weights in one of
the deeper freshwater ponds. I won't go into details why.

It would be much simpler to have placed her in some kind of container
that was heavy or added weights and dumper her in the ocean. It is
several hundred feet deep about a mile offshore. No recreational scuba
divers could venture much more than 90 to 130 feet. Crabs and other
scavenger sea life that could get into the container would make short
work of the soft body tissues. Bones would be all that remained after a
few months. If she was placed in a container, the bones would be much
easier to find because the container would show up quite nicely. If not,
her bones would be virtually impossible to find after this much time".  Gene Ralston

xox

I was thinking today perhaps one of those blue barrels that are lying all around aruba...reading about the Peterson case today made me think of it.
Weight it down and such.

Good Thinking Nut,  I do remember seeing themin photos.  The point of interest I think about them in the new Peterson case is a body would fit into one easily.  The only problem in this case could be they look heavy, especially if one were going to load it on a small boat with a body inside.  The other thing too is that fishing cage was stolen the same night she disappeared so it kind of became a real possibility.

I could see them taking a filled blue barrel with holes slashed in it, and letting it roll down the hill and into that pond by Joran's house!  xox
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2007, 09:14:50 PM »

Are these Betty emails of Depaks somewhere here on SM?  Thanks in advance

Yes Canary - right here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=383.0

Thanks - I guess I thought the Betty emails were different - I knew about those.  Thanks I just got confused.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: November 24, 2007, 09:14:55 PM »

Joran's new cellies

BIN ADEN PA KABA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p-FZk4Kfd8

You know the old saying - if you don't trust your cellie, don't sleep on your bellie!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: November 24, 2007, 09:15:08 PM »

Am I in the twilight zone?  Deepak is better looking in drag than any girl I have seen Joran cozied up with in the bars. Laughing  But then that does not take much. Laughing Laughing

of joran reads this it could lead to a jailhouse romance...finally, someone to share the next 15 years with

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: November 24, 2007, 09:16:13 PM »

Am I the only one concerned that Mos said on Geraldo that he hadn't even made a decision to take this to trial or release the suspects??????   He said he would make that decision in a month.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 24, 2007, 09:16:25 PM »

Howdy all.  I hope Geraldo reruns as I missed it. 

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: November 24, 2007, 09:17:05 PM »

Has Julia commented since they've been re-arrested?

See my post earlier---has Medly posted since this broke?

Yes Julie has been interview on fox and cnn I think.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: November 24, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »

Hi everybody!  

I'm finally posting!

I haven't decided who I think may have talked but I can't help but think maybe it was Melody.   Maybe Joran called her after he had been drinking
in Holland....you know, his old lover....maybe he would call her when he got drunk and lonely.

Are you suggesting that the delicious sporter was lonely!! Nooooooo!!

lonely/horny....whatever a person calls it  Razz

Hopefully, all the girls there avoided him like the plague
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 24, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »

Yes Canary - right here:

Thanks - I guess I thought the Betty emails were different - I knew about those.  Thanks I just got confused.

No, one of the same.  Betty allegidly received the emails from Deepak and she shared them with Wonderwoman who posted them at SM back in June 2005.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 24, 2007, 09:18:46 PM »

Howdy all.  I hope Geraldo reruns as I missed it. 

Hi Tidy good to see you.  I just checked my guide and it says Geraldo runs again on the east coast at 12 midnight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:10 PM »

Has Julia commented since they've been re-arrested?

See my post earlier---has Medly posted since this broke?

Yes Julie has been interview on fox and cnn I think.

She's made a couple of very benign posts at Scrux is all. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:13 PM »

Joran's new cellies

BIN ADEN PA KABA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p-FZk4Kfd8

You know the old saying - if you don't trust your cellie, don't sleep on your bellie!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OMG  ~!!  ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks for the bellyache now!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #615 on: November 24, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »

Yes Canary - right here:

No, one of the same.  Betty allegidly received the emails from Deepak and she shared them with Wonderwoman who posted them at SM back in June 2005.

pausebreak at RU thinks the infiltrator is Betty.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 24, 2007, 09:21:50 PM »

Am I the only one concerned that Mos said on Geraldo that he hadn't even made a decision to take this to trial or release the suspects??????   He said he would make that decision in a month.

I'm not too concerned about it yet canary.  That's prolly the professional thing for him to say.  Shows he waiting to hear all of the evidence.  Geez I hope so anyhow.

2NJ  that was puzzler not me.  lol  Puzzler has the snoopy avatar.  I'm still my cute little self.  Klaas and CBB fixed me up quite a while back.

Tidy   good to see you.
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: November 24, 2007, 09:22:07 PM »

Well Good nite everyone... I will check in tomorrow...and off to see the Pats play tomorrow night....  Very Happy  
It was so awesome talking to everyone... Klaas, I never even said hi to you today... I will be back...
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 24, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »

Rob, that was TOO funny.  You DA MAN! Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 24, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »

Oh my goodness.....me thinks Joran is not gonna be very happy there.  Laughing 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.